Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770240 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chamillionaire:
If I tell una my simp story, una go gather beat me cry. I fly woman go Johannesburg, stay for two weeks for vacation. Na only unclothedness I dey see, I no fit touch her unto say she tell me say make we wait till after our wedding. I was stupidly in love.

My own simp too much, I dey vex for myself anytime I remember my past relationship with women. I am a good guy, I no know why this ungrateful bitches dey take advantage of my kindness.

Maybe I am Unfortunate to dey meet the wrong women or maybe being nice to this Virginal people isn’t worth it.

I thank everybody wey contribute for this thread, God go bless una.
No need for regrets because we have all fallen mugu and it might have been worse for all of us if not redpill..Just bless God.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
I took it upon myself to share a dose of TRP eeveryday on my watsapp status. some of my friends lyk it but de tink its a joke though i don't blame dem its hard to change Simps lol..
The more reason we need to save ourselves first. I tried that too and some said I had become a philosopher, one said I always blame girls for everything(a girl said this of course). Others won't take it seriously saying it won't give them a penny. Only few people will accept the truth in it.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
So GLYCOLYSIS deactivated his account bcus of that small issue concerning that gel damn.
Glycolysis if u are seeing dis u fukup big tymm.

What happened actually, can someone explain?
Have been offline for sometimes now.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
ichidodo:
Couldn't resist the need to re-,iterate at least for the benefit of those who're still clueless..
All good bro. Evening.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
JasperVII:

The more reason we need to save ourselves first. I tried that too and some said I had become a philosopher, one said I always blame girls for everything(a girl said this of course). Others won't take it seriously saying it won't give them a penny. Only few people will accept the truth in it.
Its so sad some men can only learn with experience..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Its so sad some men can only learn with experience..

And they soon will.

I hope they can take it then though

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
JasperVII:

Of course a girl said that. Las las, this thing is a personal race kind of thing. Do you want to do better? Do you want to BE better?

Keep posting those nuggets on your WhatsApp and pretty soon some people are going to tag you bitter, misogynistic and also broke (like, duh!).

So, like I always tell people, do well to embody the lifestyle. Walk the talk, don't just talk the talk. In fact, I'd really prefer if you didn't talk the talk at all. Think of it as operating in stealth mode.

Show, don't tell. You are more powerful that way.

If a lady asks me if I'm a red piller, guess what my reply would be?

"Red pill? What's that?"

She doesn't want you to learn from the source, so she will quickly change the subject while you smile internally.

Learn from the story of Samson, never reveal the source of your power.

XOXO.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
softguy1:

What happened actually, can someone explain?
Have been offline for sometimes now.
He reacted to little issue that came up with emotions.nigga fvcked up

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Chamillionaire:
If I tell una my simp story, una go gather beat me cry. I fly woman go Johannesburg, stay for two weeks for vacation. Na only unclothedness I dey see, I no fit touch her unto say she tell me say make we wait till after our wedding. I was stupidly in love.

My own simp too much, I dey vex for myself anytime I remember my past relationship with women. I am a good guy, I no know why this ungrateful bitches dey take advantage of my kindness.

Maybe I am Unfortunate to dey meet the wrong women or maybe being nice to this Virginal people isn’t worth it.

I thank everybody wey contribute for this thread, God go bless una.

Your remedy is what Alan Roger Currie called Mode One. If you like reading, search Mode One Alan Roger on b-ok.cc

If you like audio books, search audiobookbay.nl for Alan Roger. Download the torrent and listen to the audio books.

Read/listen to all the Mode One books. I think there are 4 or 5 of them. I've read 3 of them.

By the time you finish those books, you will realize all your mistakes with women and why women successfully manipulated you when what you really needed from them is sex (and probably serious friendship).

I bless God for directing me to Red Pill and Alan Roger.

We can't be totally red pilled, but a lady that will make me simp for her again will have to hypnotize me first.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mandela27:
He reacted to little issue that came up with emotions.nigga fvcked up

Hi bro, I saw your comment few weeks back encouraging me to drop a comment. I was serving a ban at the time. grin

So sorry I couldn't oblige then.

I remember you from my story thread. You were there yeah?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
waywardpikin:

Hi bro, I saw your comment few weeks back encouraging me to drop a comment. I was serving a ban at the time. grin

So sorry I couldn't oblige then.

I remember you from my story thread. You were there yeah?
Yeah boss I was there...I'm a fan of wild living,I like ur doings,I've been seeing ur comments also,smiles very soon I will start my own adventures

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mandela27:
Yeah boss I was there...I'm a fan a wild living,I like ur doings,I've been seeing ur comments also,smiles very soon I will start my own adventures

Time and chance happens to all men. Seize all your moments. Have no regrets. Look back and smile at all your stùpid and regrettable doings, that's what makes old age memorable - when you're going down memory lane and you remember all the crazy shìt you did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
waywardpikin:

Time and chance happens fo all men. Seize all your moments. Have no regrets. Look back and smile at all your stùpid and regrettable doings, that's what makes old age memorable - when you're going down memory lane and you remember all the crazy shìt you did.
Yeah I've come to realize all of that boss... hopefully I'll fix all I need to fix b4 this year runs out and start my adventures...I've not had real fun all my life but it is what I crave...mennn,had several gfs in my teenage but I never banged any of them cus I didn't have the code to lay them,we just do smooching and pressing...now that am in my twenties all I focus now is hustle and hustle no more time to chase a girl till they fall and I just find it hard to get one...am not even bothered cus I know say girls no go fit finish for the world,when am a bit settled,I'll satisfy even my wildest sexual fantasies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
dontai:
Bitch have done our nigga Safaree something oh:
Let's always try to get the full and complete story before Castigating and aportioning blames... Hope U av read the wife's revelation too..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2021
Zero Troll Attention y'all!!!

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrrpesiin: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2021
yorubarere:

You should have ignored bro. He is one of the irritants we are talking about.

I'm open minded here. Not saying I'm right or that any of this is wrong.
I just have an issue with sticking to everything in trp guys say.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Follow up that page ASAP get in touch and share ideas with Redpiller let from America
And the guy that called me names
Lol I forgive you tho
Because if you know who you Dey follow chat
You for humble but
Maka ndi mbu
Real nigga observing from Kuwait

Reporting live Redpill TV

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by serram95: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2021
o
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 5:35am On Feb 25, 2021
sajmark:

we should really learn to control our emotions while reading/replying comments, the bro you quoted told you the bitter truth but you are subtly attacking him.
the lady in question isn't sexually attracted to you, simple... forget whatever she told you, she is ready to be a LovePeddler for the right guy.

U can say this again. When a woman is attracted to u, they're always sensual. This is the ultimate truth; any other thing is BS.But the guy was still arguing, I was just laughing in my mind. believe me the lady isn't attracted to any of those guys

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Let's always try to get the full and complete story before Castigating and aportioning blames... Hope U av read the wife's revelation too..
Yes, hope she's telling you the complete story, and you believe her?

Before a man could said he's leaving before he end up in jail, you thought it's a joke of a word?

and yes she said nothing tangible but you still count it as the complete story, but if a woman said she's leaving before her husband kill her, you won't ask for the complete story before naming him a beast, woman's beater and deadbeat dad.

I read all your previous work with that your pal 'mrcock', you are always on the lookout to redress anything that doesn't went the woman's way which is your way. (I don't know what you want her to say, do you want her to accept she's killing the guy physically, mentally and emotionally)

You've always known you are not in the right thread, but you still stay put to defend the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Stop quoting that beech bro
dontai:
Yes, hope she's telling you the complete story, and you believe her?

Before a man could said he's leaving before he end up in jail, you thought it's a joke of a word?

and yes she said nothing tangible but you still count it as the complete story, but if a woman said she's leaving before her husband kill her, you won't ask for the complete story before naming him a beast, woman beater and dead beat dad.

I read all your previous antecedent with that your pal 'mrcock', you are always on the lookout to redress anything that doesn't went the woman's way which is your way. (I don't know what you want her to say, do you want her to accept she's killing the guy physically,mentally and emotionally)

You've always known you are not in the right thread, but you still stay put to defend the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Learn from the story of Samson, never reveal the source of your power.

I like this quote, God bless you that post it

Almost everything that is to learn is from page one to 120, the rest are just confused big grammar lol but it's all the same na just remodify requote cheesy

But lazy lesser men will never start from page one and they will still think of teaching something they've not fully understand

Information is different from knowledge

Ask yourself why would you cast it?
Why ?

And some of them will say they're reading Bible but they will always forgot that SAMSON part
----_------------------------------------

My own opinion

The thread is enough before we start consuming garbage, stop this big grammar and daily Nugent na testimony we need from those that are putting it In practice,. Tell all the newcomers to start from page one everything is there....

No mind my 2cent na early momo Hennessy dey high me wink

Peace

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2021
DAY 56, REDPILL 2021

The charm and seduction of a good woman makes a man forget his tears. But a bad woman makes him float on his tears.

Authority: Don't settle for less.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Eyes opening gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
@dontai

Pay no attention to QuadrilAyiñde. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hehehehehe

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Money makes unattractive men attractive to women
But money doesn't make unattractive women attractive to men

LESSON IN THERE

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Sexual shut down on her part should be met by emotional shut down on your part.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2021
For a man to harden is a blessing, for a woman to do so is a tragedy.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Testosterone needs challenge, estrogen needs comfort. Now extrapolate this to generalisations applicable to men and women.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 26, 2021
The more boyfriends she's had, the less likely it is you two are going to last.

The more girlfriends you've had, the more likely it is you two are going to last.

Multiple lessons in there.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Female sex strategy = ruin everyone around you so you're the best option
Male sex strategy = be the best you can be so you have the most options

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, Mystiquefia, Wotowotoman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.