Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756682 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
There is a kind of pride subtly known as self respect garnish it with ego and you are good to go. The redpill is not about women; many here have not realised this and while they claim to be redpilled their entire philosophy concerning the redpill is "women". The redpill is about bringing you to your primal instinct on what masculinity entails so you can be productive and contribute to civilization. A simp, wimp and spineless feminine mofo would achieve little to nothing. The redpill under studies women correct but only to inform you on the dangers of acting on emotions when it comes to "fragile' feminine trickery. Rather than strategise on how to use TRP knowledge to make yourself an harem of women you should work on yourself and redefine purpose an entire generation depends on you.

Copied
okrikaboi

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Blame men for women's innate nature of hypergamy lolzzz

Wat a weakling

Of u can't compete for dominance and status as a man then u deserve death!!!

Another preposterous counter. Keep struggling for your dominance to avoid death. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ekakamba:

Another preposterous counter. Keep struggling for your dominance to avoid death. grin tongue

We don't struggle to dominate, we exert dominance in everything we do as MEN.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ekakamba:

Better learn to be a MAN
If not you end up like SIMP Kanye undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

We don't struggle to dominate, we exert dominance in everything we do as MEN.

Hi!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Better learn to be a MAN
If not you end up like SIMP Kanye undecided

Hello man! Leave West for West, deal with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ekakamba:

Hi!

grin grin grin grin grin

Uhn?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ekakamba:

Hello man! Leave West for West, deal with yourself.

Redpill is from the west
So I don't get your point undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Educated women even with high IQ are not capable of intellectual curiosity, critical thinking,open minded analysis, application of logic, not because they don't have the same cognitive ability as men ( same brain) but due to their innate Solipsisitic nature which allows them to rationalize based on feelings and not facts, if its not validated by their emotions, such data is discarded,women make use of rationalization hamsters to justify their emotive reasonings and arguments so that they can have the false appearance of logic and reasoning

As long as they are innately Solipsisitic, the peak of their rationality is to memorize and cram data and statistics, they are not capable of being logical and analytical like men because their feelings would always cloud their judgement

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Women are only educated to become crammer's and memorizers of data and statistics,even the ones with IQ, they don't have the capacity for intellectual curiosity and critical thinking,they are Solipsisitic in nature( don't think outside what affects them ),they make use of rationalization hamsters ( rationalizing events and information and interpreting them with feelings instead of facts), they don't apply logic but result to emotive reasoning,they need a grouplike structure ( Feminism) to give them a political voice and make them all appear as rational thinkers ,since individual females can't think on their own, they make use of Dissociation ( to rationalize their incompetency or mistakes and make it seems ok and normal)

There are rarely inventors and contribute meaningfully to society and civilization as a whole asides from giving birth to and rearing children

They would in a pragmatical and realistic sense always remain second class citizens because their fundamental nature cannot make them to embrace masculine virtues and responsiblities

There is nothing they can do about it, they can't fight their nature, even Egalitarianistic-Equalism , humanism and Feminism can't solve it

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Trusting women to make their decision these mordern age is the greatest mistake men and society made, they failed to recognize the innate nature of women and concluded that because women are educated, have the same opportunities as men, have the same cognitive ability as men, can have IQ better or equal to men that means women are fundamentally equal to men

These is the error progressive Societies made and now they are paying the prize, they ignored women innate Hypergamous nature due to their menstrual realities, their Solipsisitic thinking nature,their rationalization hamsters,their group (herd) think,their Machiavellian ( manipulative) nature,their immaturity,their blame shifting nature , their Dissociation nature

AWALT(All Women Are Like That)
The educated, the adults, the beautiful,the rich,the poor one's none is unique,none are excempted

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Pardon me for my excessive use of grammar ,but there is valuable information in the messages for all Redpillers which will serve as guide in these gynocentric era

Good night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
So just how splendid are these women who provoke such humiliations in a man? Well, in fact, all women are by nature perverse. Deeply self-centred , thoroughly avaricious, unreasoning, their hearts can slip in an instant into error. They are clever with words, but will refuse to answer when asked something quite innocuous – yet where you imagine they would be carefully discreet, they will come out with astonishing revelations quite unsolicited. You would think they were even more adept than men at calculating and dissembling, but they’re quite unconcerned by being later shown up.
It is the way of women to be devious and foolish. How pitiful we men are, to submit ourselves to such creatures
and attempt to impress them. Why, after all, should we feel so awkward in their presence? If such a thing as a wise woman did exist, we would no doubt find her quite unapproachable and off-putting. Only a man who is led astray and mastered by a woman’s charms will see her as tender and delightful."

This is an excerpt from Essays In Idleness. It is the meditations of two Japanese monks(Kenko and Chomei) in medieval Japan

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2021
mrfizy:
So just how splendid are these women who provoke such humiliations in a man? Well, in fact, all women are by nature perverse. Deeply self-centred , thoroughly avaricious, unreasoning, their hearts can slip in an instant into error. They are clever with words, but will refuse to answer when asked something quite innocuous – yet where you imagine they would be carefully discreet, they will come out with astonishing revelations quite unsolicited. You would think they were even more adept than men at calculating and dissembling, but they’re quite unconcerned by being later shown up.
It is the way of women to be devious and foolish. How pitiful we men are, to submit ourselves to such creatures
and attempt to impress them. Why, after all, should we feel so awkward in their presence? If such a thing as a wise woman did exist, we would no doubt find her quite unapproachable and off-putting. Only a man who is led astray and mastered by a woman’s charms will see her as tender and delightful."

This is an excerpt from Essays In Idleness. It is the meditations of two Japanese monks(Kenko and Chomei) in medieval Japan

Chai..even medieval monks in Japan popped some pills.

Medieval na like 13 to 17th centuries na shocked

So women then, in an era of no phones, internet, microwaves or makeup, still get the same compositional variables.

I just taya

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2021
DAY 59, REDPILL 2021

She's only there for the enjoyment, prepare for the dark days when your nightmares come in the flesh; you will fight your demons alone. Only you to yourself, no woman to come to your rescue.

Be strong before this day, don't allow yourself to be weakened by seduction and infatuation that you become so timid to an extent that you can't be a able to lift and wield your weapons upon such demon. Victory over demons attracts both women, men and trophies, but a defeat makes dogs and swines make jests of you.

You ought not to be amazed by such behavior of her's because demons scare the hell outta women. Lol!

Have a priority, know the most sacrosanct things in your life and become productive with them.

Authority: Be focus.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
I strongly recommend the book below.

It is good you've a rudimentary level of logical and critical thinking ability in order to quantify and qualify your inherent logical trait that has been bastardized by the blue pill society.

It's a very short book; you will enjoy it. And make sure you take proper notes.

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by todayboy: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2021
how to richest men and women make their wealth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Money05: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Money05:
Good evening
Please fellow TRP am new here as they say the red pill dosent find men..men finds the RP
Take me as your junior brother and I want fellow guys to read my story and give me an advice either by insults or scolding it will help me have a change of mindset
My story
I am quite an introvert who has never had a girlfriend I just have crushes and in days it dies
Until in my 300l I had a crush on an ibadan girl who just gained admission then I realized she also had a crush on me
My new roomate pushed me to her and toasted her...that's how I got my first ever girlfriend in the same hostel in the university that's in 2018 February
I loved this girl a lot as a simp but she wasn't exposed like that and was just 17
Then I knew she had two other boyfriend she has never seen b4 after I confronted her she ended up with them
Things went well we had sex in 2018 September for the first time cause she was a virgin I tried building the relationship very well I thought I had a future with her
*The story begins here*
After ASUU strike in 2019 febuary we resumed school continue our love story then a guy who was squating with his friend for the main time was toasting her and she started giving me attitude going to the guys place 24/7
Until one night I caught her kissing the guy she cried and begged and I forgave her
Since then she was a simp to me
I was avoiding her I was tough and watched her well and she showed commitment until we went home for this COVID/ASUU holiday
Then she was still crying sometimes I threaten break up till around July her phone got spoilt and she said her sister husband bought the new iphone XR for her since then attitude upon attitude
Calling me uncle sometimes
Calling me Mr sometimes
She dosent call
She started picking my flaws
She broke up first I begged a lot she accepted back but the attitude continues she stopped sending my love or telling me my bby again or saying I love you in 3 months I complained and she will eye me in video call and all
She broke up again now and the simp in me was still begging(we haven't seen since March cause of the lockdown till now)
Then I logged in her Facebook messenger and saw her begging one guy that why did you unblock me don't you love me again? I promise I will change(girl way day give me attitude day beg guy say e block am [i][/i] grin)
I showed her the chat and called her sister then cause the sister said I should trust her that she can't do anything bad
She was shocked and said she said she has broken up with me since and she had another person since she noticed and asked her she said she has left me since...she now said she wanted to leave but my begging just let her reconsider me(person way day cry for me if I no pick call around June o)
And she was asking me to pay her 25k for one wedding
I have sent her a lot of money and do sub for her for months during when she was giving character and still borrowed money from me days before that incident(using me as an ATM)
She called me told me to shut up o and she blocked me on WhatsApp and on call grin) since last 2 weeks
People telling me she is now uploading her new boyfriend uploading videos of them together
Love na crazy feeling and have been trying to move but brothers e no easy
Let me cut it short
She still ask my cousin how I am doing
Was it the distance that cut our relationship short?
Or it was the guy that bought her a phone?
Or she just loosed the love for me and loved him?
Cause when we resume on January 18 we will see in same hostel not that am not okay I have a gen and TV and live well in school I even connected light to her room
Will the love spark again when we see?
How will I move on?
Advice your new junior fellow brothers

Guys remember money 05 around January
Hear the continuation
Me and tht girl saw in school
She admitted it was her new boyfriend tht bought the phone For her and she plans on juggling both of us till she drops one
She them cried and said she should have waited small
So i tried to kiss her and she allowed me
So from February till now i have bleeped her 4 times na last Thursday be the last time we bang
And she do post the guy that happy valentines day and still post him as my love but she still block me on whatsap till date
She said maybe i am using her i said no
Cause me just one bang till i commot this school
She still talks to me anyhow
But she plays with people and run around
But when with me she is very calm

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Good morning bros

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Junnior:
Good morning bros

This dude has been popping some red-like pills since that geh almost successfully accused him of rape o.

I guess that incident changed his ass

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Money05:

Guys remember money 05 around January
Hear the continuation
Me and tht girl saw in school
She admitted it was her new boyfriend tht bought the phone For her and she plans on juggling both of us till she drops one
She them cried and said she should have waited small
So i tried to kiss her and she allowed me
So from February till now i have bleeped her 4 times na last Thursday be the last time we bang
And she do post the guy that happy valentines day and still post him as my love but she still block me on whatsap till date
She said maybe i am using her i said no
Cause me just one bang till i commot this school
She still talks to me anyhow
But she plays with people and run around
But when with me she is very calm

This is dicey.

I advised you to go monk on her but I can also see how you can use your onlysex association to your gain.

Monk Mode:
She will really respect you, if you roll around with another geh that has better looks. That's what we call the abundance mindset. Coming to kiss her after all the insults, confessions and threats from her, is just so meeeeh to me. You really didn't need to fuq her you know. If she had seen another geh with you and you ignored her as the ex, she would have begged while you would have rejected her. That, my bro, would have really given you closure,as the King. But wetin dey pain my pass be say since you don sleep with am, she go get access to your gen,food and TV(that I told you to deny her). Abi,you go fuq her finish, she won't charge her phone,watch Netflix or collect fan? That stuff dey pain me bros. undecided

OnlyFan:
Yes, you are getting sex but is it only sex you should get? After all,you both enjoy it. If you wanna play that game, make sure you have access to her money. She is with you now cuz school has resumed and she needs your gen/TV/food/dick. Once it's holidays, that iPhone nigga becomes number one. So what is your gain apart from sex. You need access toher account. Make her pay for Feb/TV subscription and even fuel. She is not with you because she has repented. How I know? She still talks to you anyhow. She even blocked you on WhatsApp still? So anytime she wants something, you go get sex and all that. Not a good proposition biko. Switch the tables and show her less attention and more balls. You need to make her respect you enough to submit to you. Then,you can have her money, phone and all else. But I suspect the lure of pussy and your love for it won't make you hardball that geh and if she knows that, you will still be on the losing end,resources wise.

Alternatively, you can get another geh to be coming to see you constantly. This will trigger her possessiveness and insecurities and you can use that to gain control. Then,you can set your ground rules and she will obey, at least till school is over. The abundance mindset tells her that she is not so special after all and you can leave her at any time. Women want validation and another geh in the picture triggers that.

I don taya to dey type. I even get one story to share but hand dey pain me. Good luck bro

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Money05: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2021
luminouz:

This is dicey.

I advised you to go monk on her but I can also see how you can use your onlysex association to your gain.

Monk Mode:
She will really respect you, if you roll around with another geh that has better looks. That's what we call the abundance mindset. Coming to kiss her after all the insults, confessions and threats from her, is just so meeeeh to me. You really didn't need to fuq her you know. If she had seen another geh with you and you ignored her as the ex, she would have begged while you would have rejected her. That, my bro, would have really given you closure,as the King. But wetin dey pain my pass be say since you don sleep with am, she go get access to your gen,food and TV(that I told you to deny her). Abi,you go fuq her finish, she won't charge her phone,watch Netflix or collect fan? That stuff dey pain me bros. undecided

OnlyFan:
Yes, you are getting sex but is it only sex you should get? After all,you both enjoy it. If you wanna play that game, make sure you have access to her money. She is with you now cuz school has resumed and she needs your gen/TV/food/dick. Once it's holidays, that iPhone nigga becomes number one. So what is your gain apart from sex. You need access toher account. Make her pay for Feb/TV subscription and even fuel. She is not with you because she has repented. How I know? She still talks to you anyhow. She even blocked you on WhatsApp still? So anytime she wants something, you go get sex and all that. Not a good proposition biko. Switch the tables and show her less attention and more balls. You need to make her respect you enough to submit to you. Then,you can have her money, phone and all else. But I suspect the lure of pussy and your love for it won't make you hardball that geh and if she knows that, you will still be on the losing end,resources wise.

Alternatively, you can get another geh to be coming to see you constantly. This will trigger her possessiveness and insecurities and you can use that to gain control. Then,you can set your ground rules and she will obey, at least till school is over. The abundance mindset tells her that she is not so special after all and you can leave her at any time. Women want validation and another geh in the picture triggers that.

I don taya to dey type. I even get one story to share but hand dey pain me. Good luck bro

Thank you bro
Will do just that

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Money05: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2021
luminouz:

This is dicey.

Monk Mode:

OnlyFan:

Bro i just discovered and talked about it today to her she has unblocked me since
But i did not know as i have deleted her number �

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2021
"Woman! One-half of mankind is weak, typically sick, changeable, inconstant... she needs a religion of weakness that glorifies being weak, loving, and being humble as divine: or better, she makes the strong weak--she rules when she succeeds in overcoming the strong... Woman has always conspired with the types of decadence, the priests, against the 'powerful', the 'strong', the men-" ~The will to power"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2021
It is quite incredible that men, whose desire for knowledge is unbounded in every other field, are really totally blind to these facts, that they are incapable of seeing women as they really are: with nothing else to offer but a vagina, two breasts,....
~Esther Vilar

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Generally speaking, the greater a woman's beauty, the greater her modesty.

By the above, the contrast of Middle Eastern women to Western women comes to mind.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
The link to the thoughts of man is communication in silence. Logic, rational thoughts, and actions needs not the physical expression coupled with the need for validation as emotions, which is spontaneous and sensitive to affecting factors. ~TheVictim01

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Until you make the unconscious, conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. ~C. G. JUNG

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.
~Hermann Hesse
Assignment: Trust your instinct.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lolzzz grin
Who will want to wife a HOE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
]Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.~Albert camus
For the irrationality of man to his animalistic faculty of being, becoming subdued by his civility had man found himself ever at war with himself. Hence his confusion to intersexual dynamics of today. (Random thought)

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Put thy trust to no woman's weep, for its her nature to weep when she wants her will. ~Socrates

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, powol8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.