Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774684 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Prince Harry should be the greatest simp in our time, see how he allowed a woman to turn him against his family undecided undecided undecided

It's quite pathetic

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Susily:
Prince Harry should be the greatest simp in our time, see how he allowed a woman to turn him against his family undecided undecided undecided

It's quite pathetic

The matter tire me I swear

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 67, REDPILL 2021

This is toxic masculinity according to feminism: highly confident, assertive, independent, strong, brave, don't give a f^ck attitude, bold, sexism, Machiavellianism.

What feminism preaches: confidence, assertiveness, independence, strong, boldness, don't give a f^ck attitude, bold, sexism, Machiavellianism .

It's toxic on the camp of masculinity but necessary on women's prescient.

If it's displayed by women, then, it's good and acceptable. But if it's demonstrated by men, then, it's poisonous and the government needs to prosecute such men.

Authority: Shun feminism!
Who still takes feminists and women at large seriously.

They are a bunch of confused creatures. Imagine them displaying their bodies all in the name of body positivity but when a guy displays an unclad women they all start crying foul

Let's just deal with their existence and be focused on our dreams

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Let's get analytical.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2021
need I say more?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Meghan is the first woman to turn a Princes into a Frog.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 65, REDPILL 2021

You must first value yourself before anyone must value you.

If you throw yourself like a shit before women you'll be treated like shit.

If you don't take care of yourself, no woman can take care of you.

If you don't put yourself on the pedestal, you'll always worship all and sundry, including women.

If you don't know what to do, a woman won't teach you either.

If your brain racks round the clock, women occupying more than 80% of your thoughts, you're doomed for failure.

If you don't accept yourself, she will reject you.

If you're not useful to yourself, she will treat you like a handkerchief to wipe her messes.

If you're not good to yourself, she will treat you badly.

If you don't place a crown on your head and attach a prize to yourself, you will attract nobody.

Authority: Value yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
luminouz:

Lol. You tried. What would have been better is if that chick never saw your pants again. Any girl who ghosts me for two months is gone. She is never coming back. It doesnt matter what her proposal is, she ain't coming back. You shouldn't be the one to be relegated, you should do the relegation.

You should have moved on from her. That's the true abundance mindset. Did I read that you give her Tfare Everytime? grin grin grin You dey try o.

My guy, I am completely at home with the new arrangement. Free kpekus from a well endowed babe. No strings attached. What more can I man want?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

THATS MY CURRENT STATUS WITH MY EX THAT I RECALLED。

LOL. You will enjoy them more this way.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
foreman:

LOL. You will enjoy them more this way.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
No, they didn't. I'm not that insecure.

Since I started following TRP, I have gotten back to exercising daily and have achieved more goals than I normally would. The difference between you and me is that I am open minded enough to know good information from bad ones.

Zzor:
They finally got you with their comments that's sad,you were one of the few good ones left.Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Watch what a woman does more than what she says!

This goes beyond women, and can give you insightful wisdom about a person.

It's more pronounced in women because of how indirect and heavily implicating they are wired.

A woman can post man-hating tweets today and end up having sex multiple times with men she swore to have nothing with the same week. Once you check for those patterns, you'd observe contradictions you were initially blinded to. Have a great week

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Krrt576: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Watch what a woman does more than what she says!

This goes beyond women, and can give you insightful wisdom about a person.

It's more pronounced in women because of how indirect and heavily implicating they are wired.

A woman can post man-hating tweets today and end up having sex multiple times with men she swore to have nothing with the same week. Once you check for those patterns, you'd observe contradictions you were initially blinded to. Have a great week

As it has been stated earlier the MEDIUM (action) is the message not what she is saying or posting.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Just thinking aloud sha

When feminism started to creep into western laws and constitution, a lot of men were already married and the marriage wasn't instituted by these new laws, yet they were bound by it, and the women exploited it regardless.
This can be observed by the high rate of divorces spanning from the 80's down this time.

Another thing worthy of note is that more than 70% of these divorces were initiated by women. Certainly that should tell any logical person that the major reason of the divorces are the benefits that sprout from it.
Humans are naturally selfish regardless of gender. If divorce laws favored men, literally, men would initiate it more.

Before you lose me, here's my point:

Don't say African laws don't favor women as much as western laws because it's just a matter of time before these laws are fully planted down here.
Know you that marriage before the enforcement of these laws won't be a criteria for you to evade it. That your old marriage would be bounded by the new laws.

Statistically, it has been shown that lesser number of white men has chosen to go the marrital way compared to before 80's, which is clearly a result of these biased laws.

Let's take the experiences of the white men as template, secure your empire on time, and let no woman destroy the legacy you have built

Don't say, these things don't happen here for they would be our reality before you know

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Peter okoye (P square)
Now Prince Harry
Anybody can be a simp lol

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't know if anyone has these experiences with ladies;

When you are in the asking her out stage, they subtly but strongly dishes out her do's and don'ts.

OK, I think sharing an experience would better buttress this point.
One of the last girls I dated before discovering the red pill.
On one occasions, she came to sleep over during our early stages, I wasn't fuking her then, Neither were we in a defined relationship, but we were real close. So that day, I told her to come, I already prepared for her, cause I had soup, but my friends visited, and we all ate the soup.

By night, she was already complaining of hunger, I told her to cook since I already had everything needed for stew, and that was the next meal I planned for the next day. I could have cooked myself, but I know that my cooking is terrible and the taste highly fluctuated, I decided not to take any risks.

She did cook, and oh my world was the stew delicious. However, while we were eating, she subtly told me she doesn't cook, and even if we dated she wouldn't be cooking.
I took it lightly, told her that I am already sure she would cook and I will be able to convince her if/when we started dating.

Later we started dating, lasted almost up to a year, and the only time I got to eat food she cooked was whenever she visited her family, she is close to her parents and occasionally goes home to cook for them.
Then she did cook in rare occasions in my house, but mostly these special costly meals.

Although this lady was a classical "good" girl, she rarely compromised on this, no matter how hard I obliged.

Those early stages of the relationships are the foundation. Women understand this and would always subtly tell you things like; I like my Guy spending on me, You don't have to mark my moves coz I hate jealous men, I don't like guys who always go out to watch football, etc.

These are subtle but clear warnings, watch out for these and rebuke those decisions you know you can't tolerate. I know at that point you feel you are the one going after her, and therefore you take all those conditions. Kill that mentality, rebuke it early and solve your problems before they even start

Also I think this thread is lacking in teaching men when and how to put forth their desires should they decide to enter relationships. Not all of us are MGTOW

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheVictim01:
Need I say more?
victim mentality. The Nigerian educational system favours women, there is no such thing as men empowerment scheme on earth what da hell do this b!tches want?

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
99% of Nigeria girls nowadays are useless, I pity dos lover boys aka simp nigga.
WAT HAPPENED?
okay, my big brother(he's not a simp), he sex a girl (he ain't do gf shit) after d sex, 3days leta she send him a invitation letter of her wedding.
note: dis kind girls will cheat on her husband, now girl nd cheat is 5&6

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
That's called 'dual mating strategy'. This is so as to have the best of seeds (strong genes) from an alpha, with the security of provision from a simp. This is an action inherent to their nature, it's biology and evolution at work.

DieRich5:
99% of Nigeria girls nowadays are useless, I pity dos lover boys aka simp nigga.
WAT HAPPENED?
okay, my big brother(he's not a simp), he sex a girl (he ain't do gf shit) after d sex, 3days leta she send him a invitation letter of her wedding.
note: dis kind girls will cheat on her husband, now girl nd cheat is 5&6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Supremacy of power to exercise slavery on men.

okrikaboi:
victim mentality. The Nigerian educational system favours women, there is no such thing as men empowerment scheme on earth what da hell do this b!tches want?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
What sort of fuckery is this?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
More or less?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
okrikaboi:
Yes, they even have minister for women affairs.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
More like a minister for manipulating the men into acculturing femcentric policies to the constitution.

dontai:
Yes, they even have minister for women affairs.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Read through this, wear your TRP contact lenses.
https://www.nairaland.com/6449342/dads-treatment-mum-made-me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2021
--Men remember being boys. Man has a lucid perspective in comparing the diminished affection of his adulthood to the greater bounty of his childhood. Women do not experience such a significant loss of affection. As such, man is forced to realise he will never again be loved so profusely, for the boy gets his fill, but man loves the most to be loved the least. The profundity of maternal love is longed for, but forever gone. A girlfriend cannot provide that, and is loathe to do so should a weak man demand it. This is perhaps the bitterest of all the pills.

I wonder if folks here understand the depth of this. This is the hardest part of being a man. I'll make a topic about this soon.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by scofield114: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2021
my funny chat with a western girl. she blocked me grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by giancarlo66: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2021
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2021
DAY 68, REDPILL 2021

Don't let her hold you to any promise. You must do according to your level of benevolence and not exceed your reach.

Don't strain yourself in doing things that are not capable of benefiting you, thereby weakening you in the process.

Authority: Be strong.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
this is my convo with a daughter of eve yesterday when I posted this on my Facebook wall.
I post--- the way women are celebrating yesterday, it's like the devil is trying to repay Eve for what she did in the Garden of Eden.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2021
here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ericmaestrooffi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.