Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768918 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Polygamy is not the only way to build and develop an ALPHA frame.

I'd advise we all read and re-read Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Dude was married with kids at the time of writing and he is one of those highly referenced figures in the redpill community.

I get the crippling tendencies of marriage very well though.

BLOODYSPERM:

100% in support of spinning plates and having multiple wives or even concubines (side chicks), that's the only way to build and develop Alpha's frame necessary for maintaining an healthy relationship as an high valued man

I will accept nothing less
Women should know your polygamous nature and accept you for who you are, if they can't share a man of value like you they belong to the streets

Monogamy make women have leverage over you as onetitis can eat you up in the long run when one settle down in the relationship turning you into a weak man or even a Simp as love weakens ones emotions

Build yourself, your wealth ,get the status and be the prize that multitude women want to have and share

Be a man,Be a fvcking King

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

100% in support of spinning plates and having multiple wives or even concubines (side chicks), that's the only way to build and develop Alpha's frame necessary for maintaining an healthy relationship as an high valued man

I will accept nothing less
Women should know your polygamous nature and accept you for who you are, if they can't share a man of value like you they belong to the streets

Monogamy make women have leverage over you as onetitis can eat you up in the long run when one settle down in the relationship turning you into a weak man or even a Simp as love weakens ones emotions

Build yourself, your wealth ,get the status and be the prize that multitude women want to have and share

Be a man,Be a fvcking King

This is fact,

Truth is women don’t mind sharing, as long as you’re a HIGH value man.

That’s why men should strive to get better everyday!

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
IF A WOMAN HAS TOO MANY OPTIONS SOCIETY SLUT SHAMES HER BUT IF A MAN HAS OPTIONS SOCIETY CALLS HIM A LION,CHAMPION WHY ARE MEN IGNORING ONE OF THE FEW ADVANTAGES WE HAVE I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE WE HAVE MANY

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Brayss:
Me : Do you have feelings for me ?
Her : yes and you ?
what should be my reply ?
p.s I Met her on facebook
your reply should be the truth what do you want from her in the first place .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Women sexualize themselves as much as possible meaning through exercise, tight clothes, long hair, make-up, and so on and learn dance and other things.

The woman will become trapped in her own game but she is certainly trying to get the wealthiest and socially desired male.

Why the fvck won't you improve yourself and status to game effectively so you can have the abundance and optionality of multiple women,when women do it normally on a daily basis

#GAME
#PUA
#REDPILL

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
AlphaAlex:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Relationship

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2021
The red pill will be to you, what you want it to become.
Its chief aim is to create strong men, the type that even ladies will be proud of, not bitter men.
Do not forget that it takes a strong man to forgive and move on.
A bitter man is unforgiving, petty and vindictive, mostly traits found in women. Such a man is a simp and doesn't really understand what the red pill is all about.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Infantile Narcissism as the Basis for Feminism:

The infantile insecurity quintessential of the feminine is exploited by feminism, encouraging women to compete with rather than complement the masculine.

The reason women often say “I believe men and women should be equal” and actually believe it is because of the fragile feminine ego. Many women are uncomfortable with the idea that they are the secondary sex.

The fruits of this very successful, yet deleterious propaganda has created successive generations of women who are not entirely cognisant of, and undervalue the importance inherent to their “position” – the species dependence on their nurturing of the young.

This is a woman’s calling as much as a man’s is to protect and provide, and yet feminists, like spoiled children who think they deserve better, reject their biological destiny in a quest to feel like they’re the primary sex.

Men are the primary sex because they build civilization, women are the secondary sex(helpers) because they have added and continue to add very little to civilization.

But still, even in the secondary position, there is a great deal of importance in women’s role. Nurturing the species is no small feat, and women being taught to disdain rather than embrace this role are doing not just themselves, but our species an indomitable disservice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Telegrambot: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
luminouz:

I get you bro. It's just so hard to believe someone will leave his job and relocate because another girl said so.

On the matured women desperate for marriage issue, I don't lie to them. I tell them I'm not in for marriage. Whatever help she wants to render me,she can fuq off with it. Domineering women bore me to death. Unless I'm playing the cuckoo-in-the-nest game or I wanna fuq her for FWB sakes, I stay off such women. If they can't be humble and follow my lead, I have no use for them.

Some men like being dominated and so you are right. Others are very lazy and prefer their women to take control and provide for them. Other subsets include sick and crippled men.

My mama gave me the first redpill lesson in life. She said 'few women love you for you. There is always a benefit attached to a woman's love, something more attached to her commitment and something way more,attached to her tolerating marriage. Plain love is for fools. There is always a price'. I was just 7 years old when I heard this. I never forgot it.
No they lie they give guys cock and bull story chop.
You were once a simp, a lady embarrassed you out of ashewo tread that is how the story of 3 shirts and 2 trousers came out.
Continue giving your fellow clowns fake ass stories

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Fellas look at this. These bitches be wilding all day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2021
These are other advices she’s getting from her fellow hoes and simps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
heartofcity12:

Lol,let a man post such and see the different evil names women will call him.

The girl even said she is in love grin

N.B: Did y'all see that KiloVolts chick's reply 'its not about gender but about being true to yourself' ... That is some fuqin BS if you ask me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2021
The person that tweeted is probably capping to chase clout. But there's truth in this.

It's outrageous seeing men comment there, I'd have to believe they are fake accounts grin

heartofcity12:

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2021
luminouz:

Lol,let a man post such and see the different evil names women will call him.

The girl even said she is in love grin

N.B: Did y'all see that KiloVolts chick's reply 'its not about gender but about being true to yourself' ... That is some fuqin BS if you ask me.

It’s so pathetic. That’s why men need to stop impressing these generation of females, they’ll simply use you as a ladder of upgrade to their dream man. They’re just so ruthless like that.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Women play game by default, even the ones that are 'not like other women'.

They know when to put on Let's Be Friends, when to put on Long Distance Relationship, how to have options, how to weigh those options and cut some off.

When a man does that, he's a cheat, player, and every other insulting name in the dictionary.

heartofcity12:

It’s so pathetic. That’s why men need to stop impressing these generation of females, they’ll simply use you as a ladder of upgrade to their dream man. They’re just so ruthless like that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:

They know when to put on Let's Be Friends, when to put on Long Distance Relationship, how to have options, how to weigh those options and cut some off.

When a man does that, he's a cheat, player, and every other insulting name in the dictionary.

Exactly. It’s really pathetic. These modern generation ladies are worse.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:

Colour me impressed bruv. It still shocks me how your perspective shifted from the female to the male imperative. Did something happen recently that led you down this path?

Of course women aren't all bad, but they definitely aren't the harmless angels that the society would have us believe. In many ways, they are way more intelligent, cunning and ruthless than men. The fact is, men really aren't all that smart when it comes to inter-gender relationship dynamics.

Bless up!

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2021
That's because they've been given so much privilege.

We live in a gynocentric world, where the man is largely believed to be a villain by default.

To deal with these women, you can't afford to invest so much in them. Some may leave for another guy, but it won't matter so much to you.

In a relationship, the person with power is the one who needs the other the least.

heartofcity12:

Exactly. It’s really pathetic. These modern generation ladies are worse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:

We live in a gynocentric world, where the man is largely believed to be a villain by default.

To deal with these women, you can't afford to invest so much in them. Some may leave for another guy, but it won't matter so much to you.

In a relationship, the person with power is the one who needs the other the least.

This is the cold hard truth. A lot of men just need to be wiser and swallow the redpill. These women have gone wild.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2021
It's important every man understands game, even if you want to follow the marriage path - you'd pick something.

You'd learn games women play. You'd know to never dwell on low-interest women and signs that show high-interest.

You'd also know how to spot the 304 woman. Most, if not all women would wish you knew nothing about it because it strips them off their tricks and gimmicks.

nwaezeemmanuel:

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mgtow: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Colour me impressed bruv. It still shocks me how your perspective shifted from the female to the male imperative. Did something happen recently that led you down this path?

Of course women aren't all bad, but they definitely aren't the harmless angels that the society would have us believe. In many ways, they are way more intelligent, cunning and ruthless than men. The fact is, men really aren't all that smart when it comes to inter-gender relationship dynamics.

Bless up!

grin grin grin

Something definitely happened to our former Ozo nice guy

Illumination is inevitable for the discerning

For the foolish however..........

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
mgtow:

grin grin grin

Something definitely happened to our former Ozo nice guy

Illumination is inevitable for the discerning

For the foolish however..........
As in. I have the intuition that nwaezeemmanuel is not telling us all there is as to what prompted his acceptance of the red pill. I might be wrong. It's okay if he doesn't want to divulge, I can understand, all that matters is that he is redpilled and will be never go back to the matrix. Dude used to be one of the biggest simp on nairaland, if not the biggest. His transition is a miracle.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
As in. I have the intuition that nwaezeemmanuel is not telling us all there is as to what prompted his acceptance of the red pill. I might be wrong. It's okay if he doesn't want to divulge, I can understand, all that matters is that he is redpilled and will be never go back to the matrix. Dude used to be one of the biggest simp on nairaland, if not the biggest. His transition is a miracle.

That's why they say you don't enforce the redpill on any man. They will find the redpill themselves when they've been severely dealt with.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Brayss:
Relationship
then let her know what you want if she says yes which you should have a clue of then kudos if she says no then move on instantly but understand female nature first before you go into a relationship though.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Joker09:

That's why they say you don't enforce the redpill on any man. They will find the redpill themselves when they've been severely dealt with.
The best teacher of TRP. usually leads to point of no return.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ok
Bro how can we start
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
EmeraldHash:

Bro how can we start

Download bang in 60 days by Roosh from pdfdrive.com , read the first 21 pages only today and tomorrow , read the remaining anytime you please, then discuss with me what you learnt , we will focus on the theory and abstraction from now till Thursday then weekend you take action with ladies within your vicinity

The theory is a praxeology (pragmatic view point ) PUA which will build your Alpha's frame and prepare you for the practical game and it's compulsory for anyone beginning in gaming remember just the first 21 pages only, and feel free to discuss with me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
DAY 82, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: the only drama you need in your life is the daily replay of your insidious success as you take a nightly relaxation. Any other drama should be cancelled in your life. Your life is ephemeral, and cohabiting with a dramatic woman will debilitate it faster. Too much drama will not make you reach your journey, achieve your objectives and it will disable you from becoming who you truly desire.

You're warned!

Authority: Focus!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Brayss:

Me : Do you have feelings for me ?
Her : yes and you ?

Mehnnn...Although you shouldn't have asked such a question, but i'll just give you a tip... angry
Me: Nah....you haven't impressed me enough...
As Martinez would always say, "You have to be brutal" grin
@Martinez39s, is this brutal enough??

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
God bless all red pilled men.

I have a little story to drop for the men here to learn one or two and as well give their inputs.

I have been an ardent supporter of red pill from my early years. I have this girl, she's not my girlfriend because I don't really do girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. My philosophy is to use packaging and style chop as many pussy as possible. I no send woman right from childhood
I meet the lady through a friend when we went to drink. The said lady took interest in me and started shining green lights all over. I never wanted to pursue the lady because she's my type and she looks like a lady that will stress me.
So I told my guy, I won't go on with the lady but my guy insisted that I go chop the lady even if I don't like her. So I started talking to her. She do the calling most of the time and I call once in a while. ( not trying to brag, it's my nature) the lady kept on complaining that I don't call her, she doesn't even have my WhatsApp number. I told her to calm down that with time I might upgrade her to a level where she will be due to have my WhatsApp.
I invited to come club with me and guy one Friday. She came with two of her female friends. I cautioned her why didn't she tell me before coming along with her friends, she told me that they were planning on clubbing before I invited her, so they now came with her when she told them someone invited her to club that night. (I knew it was lie) but I just flowed as if I bought her story.
After clubbing that night night, I wanted to touch her but she didn't allow me. I didn't attempt it again.
She woke up in the morning, took her bath and left. The next day was a Sunday which was valentines day, I told her to come take me and my friend for flexing, she agreed but later sent a text message to me that, she's sorry she can't come outside again that evening that she will see me within the week.
As soon as I saw the text, I just blocked her number and deleted it from my phone. She called two days later and found out her number is already blocked. No be small vex she vex o. She called my friend and was ranting in anger, why would I block her? What am I even feeling like? That she would never call me to beg me.
Fast forward to this afternoon, she called me through another number and asked if I have forgiven her. I told her she must take me out for flexing before I consider forgiving her.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.