Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755253 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
aomine:
ONLY SIMPS, BETA MALES, RAPE GIRLS RAPIST ARE A INSULT TO REDPILL TENETS BECAUSE THEY EMBARRASS MEN AND RAISE THE VALUE OF PUSSY Bleep RAPIST MEN
✔✔✔✔✔✔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
BEING REDPILLED IS NOT ALL ABOUT FEMALE NATURE THE BIGGEST SECRET SOCIETY IS HIDING FROM YOU IS HOW TO GET RICH, KINGS EDUCATE YOURSELF ON FINANCE ,YOU CAN READ BOOK LIKE RICH DAD POOR DAD,RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON AMONGST OTHERS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Caveadullam has tried a lot with his daily supply of red-pill nuggets. It wouldn't be bad if caveadullam takes a two-month break for people to meditate and drill his 2021 nuggets into their soul so that it becomes their second nature. This is my suggestion.

Also, I suggest that he opens a thread, compiling all his nuggets, and drop them there at once. This is another suggestion. Anyway, caveadullam, carry go.
Here is what I meant by the last paragraph: after caveadullam has posted his nuggets from January 2021 – December 2021, he can compile all the nuggets and release in a new thread at once. His daily nuggets are very helpful. This is my suggestion. I clarified so that some won't think I am implying that the nuggets are not needed on this thread or it is inappropriate for caveadullam to post them here. The nuggets, at this time, are a vital component of this thread and they aid in achieving the purpose of this thread; so it's best they are here. The new thread at the end of December, 2021 will be like an easy reference and access to his nuggets. Cheers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Skepticus:

You are funny. Stick to the content of the story as shared by the owner of the tweets. Don't switch the story into one to suit your emotional bias of saving women.

The dude who shared the story never made the statement of the lady he saved, being his sister or some female relative.

His need to share the story reeks of save-a-hoe mentality probably trying to draw the attention and the admiration of women. Don't get me wrong. I'm not against helping or rescuing strangers. I would do same like the guy after guaging the situation and confirming that i can handle the risk. I have done that a couple of times when i worked as a bouncer. My point here is that, would he have shared the story if the stranger was male?

Sure, he would get some "pat on the head" from women for being a "nice" gentleman but that captain save-a-hoe mentality fuelled by the "damsel-in-distress" plot from Hollywood movies don't "tingle" women. If he had died or was badly injured, it would amount to nothing like millions of men who have done that throughout history. To women, men are disposables, easily replaced by other men.

I've noticed this with a lot of men, even in the red pill/MGTOW community. Men are the ideal romantics pretending to be realists (Men have this "suffer-head" instinct to protect women and think MODERN WOMEN would reward them with affection and maybe sex, for fighting and protecting them which never happens for the most part) while women are the true realists pretending to be romantics. It becomes evident when tweets like this are shared. Even the most hateful misogynist sometimes think there is a heavenly reward trying to save female strangers who won't give him the light of the day.

the italic is pure fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2021
SOZINN:

If it is my sister then I prolly do what that guy did or maybe even worse.
Cos if he overpowers me and ends up raping her.
I will just release his description, so if I don't get him one of my guys will, there's no two ways about it.
This is family we are talking about here
Family first above all
Honestly I can't understand why they will be raping someone's sister and he'll be walking away.
Your sister be screaming behind you and you are running cos you are scared the person might have a gun or weapon.
If he fûcks up her womb with that roughness, then her crime was coming back from work
I can't even be your brother and you be telling me that kind of nonsense sef
Haven't I seen niggas gun down people for FAR LESS reasons.
Na only him get dick
Na only him dey get conji
i repeat if Na my sister... we no go even pass that route... unless it's the only route my approach will be different...

using ones head is far better than using ones strength

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Zabiboy:

grin ...
Nice one....Me sef nor go call police..
I'll tell you guys why

Abeg update us.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
cool

It was pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Regex:
It was pun intended.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zabiboy:

grin ...
Nice one....Me sef nor go call police..
I'll tell you guys why
Tell us why, abeg. We are patiently waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Warning: Long post
It's so funny. I remember when I was in senior secondary school(2013 to 2016). Then in ss1, the girls usually go after ss2 and ss3 boys. They mock the boys, always feeling superior to us, that we are not mates, small boys. In ss2, same thing repeated itself, the girls will be dating the boys in ss3. Then I wasn't concerned about dating because I was able to 'tap current'. It was in ss3 a change happened. The girls started looking at the boys, suddenly we were now mates, the girls no longer feel superior, they were ready to date but it was already late. We ss3 boys started ignoring them and were going after ss2 and ss1 girls. It was so funny to be then because I was surprised by the change of those girls. One girl I used to crush on in ss1 said that we ss3 boys are shameless, chasing after 'small small girls' in ss1. One of the most popular guy in school then replied her that when we were toasting them, they did not agree, now we left them, they are angry. Most of this girls started acting like saints, wouldn't allow us to 'tap current' again. In my mind, I was always saying that " after they have used you finish, you are now forming 'holy holy'. It was funny watching all of them.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Continuation:
Fast forward to late last year, when I came in contact with the redpill, I realised what those girls were playing at then. I was angered, vexed, pissed off by it. To think that they will ride the cock carousel and after they are done, the will come and form saints and still get married to one beta simp. It was revolting for me to think that they can have their cake and eat it too. I wanted to do something to women in general so that they will regret their decisions, I started hating on women, wishing they will burn for all of eternity. But lately, I have been finding it funny once again. It is not my job to make them suffer or anything. Feminism itself, will make all this women suffer. I don't need to to, intact I never needed to. That Is why I don't even bother about feminism here on nairaland. Some people here are so hypocritical, forming what they are not online. I usually laugh when I come across post of monikers like z.z0r, st@cyO and the rest. Intact the most pitiful people are those who come in contact with the redpill here, forming 'ALPHA' but in real life, are simping steadily. Blue pillers are still lucky, at least they don't know about the redpill and are still connected to the matrix. Ignorance truly is bliss. But imagine those who come in contact with redpill nuggets and still continue to simp, imagine their suffering, hopelessness, pain, despair. I find it funny how they could have changed all that but still rationalize their suffering :p

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=BLOODYSPERM post=100140067]

Download bang in 60 days by Roosh from pdfdrive.com , read the first 21 pages only today and tomorrow , read the remaining anytime you please, then discuss with me what you learnt , we will focus on the theory and abstraction from now till Thursday then weekend you take action with ladies within your vicinity

I have read the first 21 pages and I learnt that I need to write downmy goal which will act to motivate me as I see it everyday. And I also learn on internal game, alpha mindset, game not appearance, that it can be learned by hard work and consistency

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=EmeraldHash post=100168656][/quote]

Exactly then approach girls on your level and within your socio-economic status , you then upgrade to more classy girls when your socio-economic status improves

Why are you gaming?
Is it to have many options to fvck around with and spin plates with , without dating them exclusively
OR
Is it to spin many plates and finally look for the best option (spec) to settle down with and develop bond with by making her your exclusive girlfriend

I must know your purpose
Fornication or Relationship

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redpill should be a course in higher institutions self. grin

Meanwhile I buy greendot funds and all types of country cards at chinese rate..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
Redpill should be a course in higher institutions self. grin

Meanwhile I buy greendot funds and all types of country cards at chinese rate..

Bless me chairman!!! cry

Waya my aza grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Caveadullam has tried a lot with his daily supply of red-pill nuggets. It wouldn't be bad if caveadullam takes a two-month break for people to meditate and drill his 2021 nuggets into their soul so that it becomes their second nature. This is my suggestion.

Also, I suggest that he opens a thread, compiling all his nuggets, and drop them there at once. This is another suggestion. Anyway, caveadullam, carry go.

EDIT: Here is what I meant by the last paragraph: after caveadullam has posted his nuggets from January 2021 – December 2021, he can compile all the nuggets and release in a new thread at once. His daily nuggets are very helpful. This is my suggestion. I clarified so that some won't think I am implying that the nuggets are not needed on this thread or it is inappropriate for caveadullam to post them here. The nuggets, at this time, are a vital component of this thread and they aid in achieving the purpose of this thread; so it's best they are here. The new thread at the end of December, 2021 will be like an easy reference and access to his nuggets. Cheers.

In as much as you mean well for caveadullam but caveadullam is not complaining. The man has taken the initiative and responsibility to dish out daily red pills, which i and will continue to appreciate. This is his contribution to the course of creating the IDEAL MAN as it were and he will be rewarded in due time.

@caveadullam, i SALUTE you once again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

Bless me chairman!!! cry

Waya my aza grin

Lol brother man . E don red here grin money no Dey Ibadan o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Facebook for sale...

Opened it since 2009
That's 11 years account

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Exactly then approach girls on your level and within your socio-economic status , you then upgrade to more classy girls when your socio-economic status improves

Why are you gaming?
Is it to have many options to fvck around with and spin plates with , without dating them exclusively
OR
Is it to spin many plates and finally look for the best option (spec) to settle down with and develop bond with by making her your exclusive girlfriend

I must know your purpose
FORNICATION

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Why are you gaming?
OR

I must know your purpose
My main challenge is how to approach. I lack the words to says when I want to approach them like openers

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol brother man . E don red here grin money no Dey Ibadan o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
EmeraldHash:

FORNICATION

Ok

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
EmeraldHash:

My main challenge is how to approach. I lack the words to says when I want to approach them like openers

Approach occurs spontaneously or calculatedly whether the girl(game) is in motion or she is stationary , as gaming can occur anywhere at anytime, in clubs,churches, on the streets, in lecture rooms, in parties, in buses, any fvcking where

The main factor in approach is to be ready for rejection and face your fear remember your objective is to get them to your bed and bang the hell out of them not to develop any emotional connection and we are Nigeria we have to very realistic and work within our means as you're a student there is a range of girls you can be comfortable approaching, even among them you will still face rejection which might not be your fault as they might have boyfriends, they might have a tight schedule, they don't just feel your vibes but remember there are many fishes, billions in the ocean that's how you develop the pick up artistry frame to replace the ones that reject you with another game as quickly as possible as you don't waste your time and you are committed to get what you want, these the abundant mentality you need as you are gaming for new sexual partners and also so that when you finally have one or few active games you don't redraw and settle down with them as these leads to onetitis and scarcity in the long run you must always up your game looking for new girls( fishes) so you can have abundance of options, when you are approaching a lady you must be very calm and relaxed look at what in her you can engage in conversation with and build rapport she must also feel that bad boy vibes by you making very subtle sexual remarks about her not in a offensive manner ,make her laugh keep it simple, let her feel your value, and give yourself timeline to work with , exchange the numbers , probably wait 2 days before you contact remember you are doing these for multiple women hence you will have many contacts , the one's that you have strongest sexual connection call/ message them 2 days later remember you must have the environment (place you staying as you must be staying on your own) you stay, condoms in advance and your place must be neat and probably get a loudspeaker or generator to create noise , make sure your schedule is ok not to have unexpected visitors, your frame matters than your appearance doesn't mean you won't look neat and smart when you approach ladies, don't give them the brother or pastor vibe as immediately you would be cast into the friendszone and you will never see her pants, you must also be proud of yourself that you are tapping into your polygnous nature by actively spinning plates (open fornication) and accept as a new nature as you would build an habit of gaming for pussy , no one should shame you or make you feel bad with these path you take and don't get discouraged by the rejection as many ladies are young and left untapped even some that are bored with their current boyfriend, you must focus on creating your tribe and harem of women but please don't go after married women, these new lifestyle will make you adept to the social game as you make new friends in these sexual gaming circle that are already actively spinning plates,

Either you want to be spontaneous or calculative ,meet any random lady build rapport , make her smile and be sexually subtle with her then give me feedback these night or tommorow morning doing between now and midnight, remember you are harvesting their numbers after you built rapport approach as many as possible and face your fear

Good luck

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
No offense taken brother. I still consider my early times here as more of naivety than being a simp.

Probably simpish behaviours manifested from my naivety but i feel it was more rooted in it. I hope more men welcome change with less stubbornness and grow.

Martinez39s:

Sorry for my presumptions on your transition to the red pill. Indeed, I got to the red pill EXACTLY the way you did: by sheer, serious observation; in the past, I shared my transition story on this forum many times. I also have the disposition to accept the truth no matter how harsh. Hence, I was one of the lucky few to take the red pill without harsh experiences.

The reason why I understandably thought you were probably burnt by female nature is that your simping was of the first degree, to me, and only harsh experience seemed to be the only feasible cure. grin Once again, no vex.

This is a solid truth. It takes intellectual fortitude, keen observation, and intellectual honesty to accept the red pill without harsh experiences. These are things many lack when it comes to love and relationships; they rather believe the sweet, blue-pill illusions and feel good than muster the fortitude to absorb the harshness of the red pill. The blue-pill conditioning from birth doesn't help matters, and like the doubting Thomas, many have to experience things for themselves to be convinced.

The exposure the internet brings can also play a major role in achieving this, especially so that one can see that female nature is universal and learn about gynocentrism and its manifestation worldwide.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peaceyw:
Warning: Long post
It's so funny. I remember when I was in senior secondary school(2013 to 2016). Then in ss1, the girls usually go after ss2 and ss3 boys. They mock the boys, always feeling superior to us, that we are not mates, small boys. In ss2, same thing repeated itself, the girls will be dating the boys in ss3. Then I wasn't concerned about dating because I was able to 'tap current'. It was in ss3 a change happened. The girls started looking at the boys, suddenly we were now mates, the girls no longer feel superior, they were ready to date but it was already late. We ss3 boys started ignoring them and were going after ss2 and ss1 girls. It was so funny to be then because I was surprised by the change of those girls. One girl I used to crush on in ss1 said that we ss3 boys are shameless, chasing after 'small small girls' in ss1. One of the most popular guy in school then replied her that when we were toasting them, they did not agree, now we left them, they are angry. Most of this girls started acting like saints, wouldn't allow us to 'tap current' again. In my mind, I was always saying that " after they have used you finish, you are now forming 'holy holy'. It was funny watching all of them.

SOLID!!!!
SS3 OOOO
Damn
That's how it's supposed to be.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
I'm very happy to see this. Guys, i believe we aren't just here because we want to get laid or have more women.

Becoming a high value man should be the ultimate goal. Not only will you not have to chase women to get their attention, you'd become a better person.

I try to exercise daily, read something daily, I even made a small list of life-rules to abide by on a journal. Those aren't ground breaking changes, but small steps to getting better.

Hypergamy can be a serious wake up call for guys who don't have their shit together. I wish us nothing short of positive and beneficial changes.

aomine:
BEING REDPILLED IS NOT ALL ABOUT FEMALE NATURE THE BIGGEST SECRET SOCIETY IS HIDING FROM YOU IS HOW TO GET RICH, KINGS EDUCATE YOURSELF ON FINANCE ,YOU CAN READ BOOK LIKE RICH DAD POOR DAD,RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON AMONGST OTHERS

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
A 304 woman is promiscuous. They don't have to look like it, trust me.

DeSepiero:

Please what do you mean by 304 woman?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
I have these problem of getting tired over a girl, when i jst start before you know it i would just conclude that it doesnt worth it though it save me from getting into relationship and spending much (money and time). Nairaland have open my eyes in a positive way . The truth is that without you being taught either by experience or by other who have the knowledge you will be doing all those stuff and you will think that its normal

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2021

Thanks to everyone that contributed....i'll drop my reasons for saying the guy was foolish...But first, if you can, go through the story again, read it logically..Then come back and read my reasons
Please, the topic is still up for discussion...incase you dont agree with any of my reasons, we can discuss about it....i'm very open to learning from everyone..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2021

This is the story again...just so you wont be going back and forth

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2021

And these are my reasons.
1) He(the good guy) claimed the thug was harassing the girl because everywhere was dark.... Now, is it possible for a suya spot to be dark too?? If NO, why couldn't the girl go there where people are to see if the guy would stop...( at least 2 people, the guy and the suya man and POSSIBLY others where there).. This means the thug MIGHT not have been a rapist..he might just be all these street boys following girls up and down..
2) The guy stood up to confront the thug, why did the girl not use that opportunity to run?? ..She stood there watching....Sign that she was dumb and wasn't worth the effort...
3) Ok fight started, she STILL DID NOT RUN NEITHER DID SHE CALL FOR HELP. ..she stood and was watching two idiots kill themselves for irrelevancies....Damn, this to me, is one of the lowest points a man can go..
4) ok finally, the guy, after receiving thorough beating, STOOD UP, WENT TO THE GIRL AND WAS TELLING HER SORRY ...LIKE SERIOUSLY shocked ....Then told the dumb girl to go home...
And just like that, his life is under threat all because of something that's not his business....While the girl is free... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2021

Now, for those asking what if it was my sister,
The best i can do, as someone already suggested is to walk up to the guy and strike a little conversation so the girl can run.....
Me: Guy, how far na, any other aboki wey dey sell suya dey here?? This guy own sweet. Thug: replies whatever
If within that two mins of the conversation, she's too dumb enough to know what to do, mehn...i'm off...Maybe after that experience she'll be wiser...
Truth is, Cases like these dont end that night....the thug might come for you with back-up at a time you least expect..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gabriel88(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.