Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755207 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2021
what is the difference from a prostitute and a girl who covertly sleeps with men for money or just fun....
ME: no shit, all are d same

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
There have been a trend of people coming out to say Guys go for loosed girls.

I can only but laugh cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ketapu:

Your attention should be more on improving yourself and getting the best you can get out of school. The fact still remains that if you have a girlfriend, you will have to start spending one or more of the following RP currencies: money, time, efforts, attention, etc. Note that all these currencies are almost equivalent in the red pill world and you should spend them wisely.

The question is: Do you want to spend those currencies on improving yourself or do you want to divide and share them with one lady just to prove a point to your roommate?

My advice is that you should get a new accommodation for yourself ONLY. In fact, issues like yours is why I don't like having roommates.There is no way roommates won't have some influences over your life and decisions (just as yours is already influencing your emotions).

Another thing you can do is to limit your time around the roommate. Find a separate place to read. Pay less attention to him when he's around. If he tells you you're not a man just because you don't have a girlfriend, tell him straightforward that your priorities are different at this stage of your life.

The ball is in your court. Make the best decision for yourself.

I'm not ready to share any..
Tnks sir for this input

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Riener:

I think so Yeah.
I may be wrong tho but in my opinion, "getting yourself a girlfriend just to clear his doubt" is you wanting to do something so as to get his validation.

You don't need his validation of You as a Guy with game.
Well, he is your roommate and also a Guy so You've got nothing to prove to him.
Let him think whatever he wants.
Focus on what you want not what he thinks.

My 2cents tho.

Others in the house could very well share more light on your question.

We learn.

Tnks sir for this input

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
luminouz:

Your post is funny. Are you sure it's not accumulated konji wey dey worry you? grin wink

Why? Because you don't need to give a fuq about his opinion na. Besides, wetin come concern us with his 'wacky' bed game and poor dating skills. It sounded like you jealous and trying to pull another nigha down cuz of pussy.

If you are hõrny,get a gf. If you ain't, no point to prove. Be yourself hommie

Ya clazy grin
At times I do feel I need a bang..
But certainly not a gf

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ASUNDER: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Miracood2:

Ya clazy grin
At times I do feel I need a bang..
But certainly not a gf
Quit the jealousy and the need to get a girl just to prove a point to your room mate that you're superior. You have your priorities misplaced, so for now, focusing on positive goals is your best bet. Work towards getting a first class and a maybe awards in your department to Impress your roommate and others, definitely not a girl. Your thinking is not in line with TRP philosophy bro. You need to relearn.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Miracood2:

I'm not ready to share any..
Tnks sir for this input

Great choice then. Don't worry. Girls plenty when you have achieved something for yourself and you're ready to explore.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zabiboy:

I'm interested o...
honestly, if you observe the world logically, you'll see that this gender equality is just women's way of hiding the fact that they are actually the one's being favoured...
if you are dating a girl shouting gender equality and you tell her it's a 50/50 relationship, she'll look for someone to replace you....Why? because she wants free meals, free ride, free money e.t.c...she wants you to spend because you are the MAN while she enjoys because she's the WOMAN...but she'll come online to shout gender equality...
Anyways, my point is, I'm ALL IN for this gender equality because i know for a fact that this same women shouting gender equality Wont still allow it happen bcz they know deep down how they are enjoying under the mask of being treated unequally...
this is my opinion o.....Me i dey find person wey go add value to my life, so all this gender this and that doesn't really bug me....Goodluck to the patriarchs

You are a wise man Zabiboy!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Whenever a woman is praising you, be on red-alert. Manipulation is around the corner.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Decrypter: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Miracood2:
I was without a gf through out last semester..

I also stayed in new environment/Lodge throughout the semester...

Reasons why I didn't strive for a gf was because. TRP teaches us to improve ourselves to be a better man. (I feel I'm broke to get the type of girls of my taste and I'm also broke to get the type of things I personally want) so I've been working and hustling low-key to make some money..

The problem now, is that my new roommate.. thinks of himself to be a fine boy with game. And a Slayer of all puccies..

While in reality, I observed that he has only one tall lanky lazy gf.. that's also lazy in bed.

Now.. he's beginning to think of me as less a guy, or a guy without game. And I hate that tag. (Although I think of all his talks as dust, and his game as wacky because I have the exposure to ask and date more beautiful girls than he'll ever because of my exposure of TRP)

But I want to know if it will be a simpish or beta behavior to get myself a new GF Just to clear his doubts..

While the perspectives of others are valid, I want to take a different approach.

If you've gotten to say 300l I'd encourage you to mingle with a few girls to really practice and understand the TRP and see how it manifest. This would shape a bit of your experience, some people encourage students to be the best they can be only in academics, but I encourage students to be the best they can be all-round and come out of the university with a good grade and some darn good experience and stories.

Also, you don't need to be in a r/ship to get sex in the university, you just need to know how to work them girls.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doctoadisa(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pls whoever has this book -The rational male- by Rollo tomassi should pls share me on Whatsapp 07035492940. The book ain't available on pdfdrive. Thanks fam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Doctoadisa:
Pls whoever has this book -The rational male- by Rollo tomassi should pls share me on Whatsapp 07035492940. The book ain't available on pdfdrive. Thanks fam

Click it directly on Google on your browser and download the free pdf

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tickles001:
This thing don dey turn to nightmare o. I don't know this man, but listening to him reveals how bad things have got.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL6Y0J3JQwX/?igshid=rblqp3zb4ayk

Who is that guy and how do I follow him?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doctoadisa(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good to be here

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Regex:

Who is that guy and how do I follow him?

His name is ubi Franklin and that video is from Instagram. So, I suppose you can find and follow him on insta.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SeekerofTruth1: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6483953/lost-boyfriend-it-all-fault#100340151
Check out that Thread
Simps will Never learn! And women will never change

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
jonzingcaesar:
Any one have the pdf of this book
Adam leonas
The empress is naked
Or anywhere I can read it, pls share
Thanks in anticipation
The empress is naked epub
click "GET'' ON THE SITE
http://libgen.gs/ads.php?md5=5ff07b403ed78f7354a65f1cc8e8af7a

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tickles001:

His name is ubi Franklin and that video is from Instagram. So, I suppose you can find and follow him on insta.

I'm talking about the man in the video not Ubi Franklin.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Guys dis Lilo gyal go sweet to fúck ooo
Men!!!!

Na to just chop wetin other men don chop
Clean mouth commot
But she go dey form classy bitch now
With that hole
Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are you sure you have your sexual urge in control?

SOZINN:
Guys dis Lilo gyal go sweet to fúck ooo
Men!!!!

Na to just chop wetin other men don chop
Clean mouth commot
But she go dey form classy bitch now
With that hole
Mtcheeeew

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please guys she asked for my atm pin just should I give her ?

I love her and she love me also , nah true love no think ham , she always run things for me ,smiley

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idongsky: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
idongsky:
my bosses in the house thanks for all your advices issued out here.. I really comment it's helping.
but I have a big problem here. I am a guy of 23 and 24yrs and my parents still impede me of having a girlfriend, why I need advices from you all is because its affecting me. I have a girl already but I cannot express my love to her (sex included) due to my parents.
please advice me on what to do and my girlfriend is not finding this funny at all.

NO INSULT PLS

Someone should answer me now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Don't be like Paul. Avoid damaged girls, they will ruin you mentally.

https://www.nairaland.com/6483953/lost-boyfriend-it-all-fault

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just saw this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Are you sure you have your sexual urge in control?

I'm looking for trouble sir

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Please guys she asked for my atm pin just should I give her ?

I love her and she love me also , nah true love no think ham , she always run things for me ,smiley
Lol

Why do I find this funny cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

Why do I find this funny cheesy cheesy

Honestly it is not a joke oo

And i am not happy dat people didn't reply me undecided

But nah love wan make i do ham

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Something happened in my nysc CDS meetings today. Looking back its just funny.
We were to have debate and most people were chosing gender equality as topics to be debate on.
Then the CDS officer, started saying she observed that men are sitting down while ladies are standing, that its not right. So she started asking guys to stand up so the ladies could sit.
She asked one guy and the guy refused, saying he came early so he could get a seat,so he shouldn't relinquish his seat to someone who came late. That's how the CDS started hyperventilating that if he cannot abide by her rules, he should leave the cds meeting.

While many will advocate for gender equality in the debates, that scenario exposed that if there is anything unequal, its the treatment meted out on men. Ladies who should come early to get seats will come late expecting guys who came early to give sits to them. SMH.

I was annoyed by the events today, I may even stand to debate that gender equality cannot/should not be achieved.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gender equality can't be achieved and shouldn't because men and women are unequal in many respects.

Now, fairness is possible. But what we have these days is female supremacy and conquest, with little to no regard for merit and responsibility.

What you just experienced may repeat itself, the CDS officer is among the many misguided and toxic women in society today.

Emmynator:
Something happened in my nysc CDS meetings today. Looking back its just funny.
We were to have debate and most people were chosing gender equality as topics to be debate on.
Then the CDS officer, started saying she observed that men are sitting down while ladies are standing, that its not right. So she started asking guys to stand up so the ladies could sit.
She asked one guy and the guy refused, saying he came early so he could get a seat,so he shouldn't relinquish his seat to someone who came late. That's how the CDS started hyperventilating that if he cannot abide by her rules, he should leave the cds meeting.

While many will advocate for gender equality in the debates, that scenario exposed that if there is anything unequal, its the treatment meted out on men. Ladies who should come early to get seats will come late expecting guys who came early to give sits to them. SMH.

I was annoyed by the events today, I may even stand to debate that gender equality cannot/should not be achieved.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
I doubt you're serious with that question.

SILENTandSMART2:

Honestly it is not a joke oo

And i am not happy dat people didn't reply me undecided

But nah love wan make i do ham

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
pansophist:
If you're a young man below 25 years old, I empathise and feel your pain. Its a really dark place to be. Youre more likely to be romantically invincible, broke, still live with your parents and trying to make sense with navigating the unpredictability of the new world. I can only assure you that it will get better from there, and time is your best friend. Its nature's compensation to you. It balances in the end. Just keep toiling.

#RandomThoughts
MOOD embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
pansophist:
If you're a young man below 25 years old, I empathise and feel your pain. Its a really dark place to be. Youre more likely to be romantically invincible, broke, still live with your parents and trying to make sense with navigating the unpredictability of the new world. I can only assure you that it will get better from there, and time is your best friend. Its nature's compensation to you. It balances in the end. Just keep toiling.

#RandomThoughts
You just perfectly describe my current situation embarassed undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ExtraCapital218 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.