Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759779 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Martinez39s:

No one is saying you should sabotage your wife's progress. We are only telling you the reality of what happens when a woman surpasses her man, the consequential change in power dynamics, and the monster she shall become. This has nothing to do with being insecure or sabotaging someone to make yourself feel better; the monster your woman will become is a hell you will have to deal with whether you were a good husband or not.

Many people underestimate, or are oblivious to, the hell they would face if they found themselves in such situation; they don't understand that what good thing they might have done for their wives in the past won't matter to their wives when she surpasses them; it won't save them from the resentment, insult, and disrespect their wives would give them. Many underestimate how brutally ungrateful women can be and the extent to which they view and treat us like disposable utilities.

Also, let's desist from trying to be moral champions with this red pill stuff. Red pill is mainly concerned with truths about female nature and the dating market; nothing more, nothing less. The red pill is not a moral creed.
Okay. Sure. I agree with everything you said here.

Every mallam to his own kettle. You make it look so easy. grin Well, it's only experience that can make you understand; I don't have such experience, never will, and I hope you won't. Good day; every mallam to his kettle.
Well, nothing in life is easy. However, everything can be simple if we choose to make it so.
I have already experienced bitterly what it is like to cohabit with a woman of higher status. It wasn't funny at all. It was very toxic. So, I get it. What I did was went my own way. Simple. It is easy for me to break off any relationship at anytime. What is hard is actually maintaining it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOZINN:
This nigga right here wanted to take his girl out on a date. With the small cash he had, he thought he would be able to afford their meals, since it's just the two of them.
To his surprise the girl brought her friend, then he bought food for them and watched them eat with an empty stomach because he couldn't pay for his own food.

What is love?
This is love
Love is sacrifice
lol, I swear this is so me, some years ago. carry this babe to captain cook, I took only water, she even asked for snail �, after normal meat, that's when I knew snail cost. The worsest part of it, I know see her yansh.

Though my simping still have a faint of redpill in it, because I deleted her when she asked for an emergency money to fill her gas.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Your analogy does not work. JayZ is also a business man and he is twice as rich as Beyonce. Why would he be insecure?
That's my point. He wouldn't be insecure because he is steadily improving himself. I don't believe JayZ would stop and start hindering Beyonce from succeeding.
But according to those guys, he should do that because Beyonce is getting more musical success (she has more Grammys than JayZ). According to those guys, she should be a sit-at-home mum and JayZ should make sure she doesn't get an opportunity like the Grammy.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOZINN:
This nigga right here wanted to take his girl out on a date. With the small cash he had, he thought he would be able to afford their meals, since it's just the two of them.
To his surprise the girl brought her friend, then he bought food for them and watched them eat with an empty stomach because he couldn't pay for his own food.

What is love?
This is love
Love is sacrifice

This is stupidity undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
dontai:
lol, I swear this is so me, some years ago. carry this babe to captain cook, I took only water, she even asked for snail �, after normal meat, that's when I knew snail cost. The worsest part of it, I know see her yansh.

Though my simping still have a faint of redpill in it, because I deleted her when she asked for an emergency money to fill her gas.

Good Lawd
Chai
After all the food
Only thank you and I'm not in the mood.

Even this mumu too. I can bet my life that he won't even be able to tap current.
Nigerian girls
When they exit the restaurant she will still ask him for transport fare for her and her friend.
And if my guy still has like 1k in his pocket, he'll be so kind to spare. grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
@Junnior, you have to be very careful with your way of thinking and not mistake prudence for egoism,weakness, inferiority complex, insecurity which are gynocentric blue pilled social shaming conventions which is misleading men from the innate Hypergamous realities of women, a women can't love you without admiring you or respecting you, and the only way you can earn her respect is by being in a higher socio-economical status than her and having strong frame, you must be very wise because women can be very decietful on the surface with appeal to your ego and better judgement to encourage their success but the underlying factor is that Hypergamy doesn't care whether she became successful with or without your approval , once she is elevated and you are not your relationship is greatly affected as she looses the affection that she initially had for you, that's why marriages in Western Progressive Societies fail because their women are equal earning partners with their spouses as their system encourages credit economy which anybody can have access too, thread cautiously with these your mindset

Jay and Beyonce was an example but also look at Kanye and Kim

Apply wisdom and don't be fooled by what seems right to do but focus on what actually works , what I'm implying is that don't forget the immutable tenets of Hypergamy in the redpill with regards to any of your decision concerning women and their nature
I do not dispute this. If she becomes generally successful than I am, then I know it's time for us to go separate ways. I'm not afraid of this. I would rather have this than HINDER her from succeeding. What I would do instead is focus on my own success. And this is not me being moral. I believe trying to sabotage someone else's progress, when it's not skewing yours, is not worth it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Junnior:

I do not dispute this. If she becomes generally successful than I am, then I know it's time for us to go separate ways. I'm not afraid of this. I would rather have this than HINDER her from succeeding. What I would do instead is focus on my own success. And this is not me being moral. I believe trying to sabotage someone else's progress, when it's not skewing yours, is not worth it.
Fact.U geh sense

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Never take advice from women about women

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Never change anything about yourself for the sake of a woman

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Especially on dating.

SOZINN:

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Older damaged women are teaching young ones about feminism

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
One of the nicest things a woman can do is to take accountability for her actions.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
The goal is to pass down your possessions to your son not kick him out when he turns 18

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
I see men complaining that women don't like "nice guys". That the women don't know what they are missing.
I always tell them: if na you, you go like mumu?
Women see nice guys as 'mumus'.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOZINN:

Good Lawd
Chai
After all the food
Only thank you and I'm not in the mood.

Even this mumu too. I can bet my life that he won't even be able to tap current.
Nigerian girls
When they exit the restaurant she will still ask him for transport fare for her and her friend.
And if my guy still has like 1k in his pocket, he'll be so kind to spare. grin
She no even follow me home. After she chop Bellefull naa him she know say night don dey come.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just finished a tricep home workout - dips and improvised movements, basically.

Not like I'm a fitness guru, but at least i felt some pump in my arms. Sincerely hope no one here goes a week without exercising at least twice.

Attractiveness aside, exercising is a very healthy practice and has weirdly helped me focus better on my personal life.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Feminism draws it's power from female suffering.
Women's happiness has been declining steadily for the past 30 years while feminism's influence has skyrocketed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Combine this with a healthy diet. You don't have to be perfect, just avoid big dietary sins.

Like drinking too much alcohol until you're wasted. Eating more than you should, or always stepping down every meal with Pepsi.

Take care of your body.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Just finished a tricep home workout - dips and improvised movements, basically.

Not like I'm a fitness guru, but at least i felt some pump in my arms. Sincerely hope no one here goes a week without exercising at least twice.

Attractiveness aside, exercising is a very healthy practice and has weirdly helped me focus better on my personal life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
A woman with high body count cannot bond with you monogamously.
She will always crave for more body counts.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Skepticus:
For those you who are seeking marriage or relationship with a woman where you are contributing partners but you, take the leadership role, you don't have to abandon education or not seek to make more money, but learn from these artisans and tweak the knowledge from their love life to suit your style .

True talk bro.

I've also noticed that practicing Moslems like Alhaji's / Imams of old had multiple wives and all the wives stayed in line and were obedient as they knew there would be consequences if they stepped out of line. Maybe it is because they know that the Muslim religion allows a man to marry multiple wives.

I personally know someone in Lagos, educated to degree level and a Muslim who is 46 years old and has 3 wives already and he has warned his 3 wives that if he hears any quarrel between them, he will marry a younger 4th wife and the 3 wives worship him (and he is not rich but his grandfather was an Imam, his Dad and Uncles were Alhajis) and his 3 wives (Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo) wear the same Aso ebi and follow him to his home town every Sallah for the Muslim festivities.

Older men from Delta state also display the Alpha characteristics a man needs to observe and learn from. Btw I am not from Delta state but a friends Dad is and has 4 wives who dare not display their nonsense around the man lest he chases them back to their parents house. I also know a Delta guy who had already told his wife that he will marry more than 1 wife (even before they married) and i remember a mutual friend narrating how 3 of them came back from the club and the wife dutifully went and prepared 2 separate meals for her husband's friend at that time of the night / morning and she still irons her husbands clothes no matter how late she is - and they live in London.

With women, once they know there are consequences for misbehaving they will stay in line and OBEY THE MAN'S INSTRUCTIONS AS THE BOSS.

But when you show too much love, decency or consideration to women (which they stupidly interpret as weakness) , they will start playing up and WILL take you for granted.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThiagoKid:

grin grin

Few days ago, a struggling man opened the book of lamentation 4 vs 9 about his wife. He opened a saloon shop for her and, equipped them with top-notch accoutrements. She was performing excellently well and, business booming.

She informed her husband that she will be going to her home town to pay a short visit to her parents and he had no issue with that, even, saying he will be going with her but to his chagrin, she objected.

He was shocked to the bone-marrow.
She left for her village and, the her husband followed her, unknown to her.

Now, we are getting to the crux of the matter grin

The moment she sighted him in her village, she became tensed and rebuked him. Blah blah theidksjgdhsjjdsj...

What he noticed was that, he wasn't allowed to go out by his wife parents. He was perturbed.
On Sunday, They all went to church, leaving him behind. He went to locate a beer parlor, settled down, ordered drinks for everyone there.

Fortunately for him, a guy recognised him there. The guy greeted him and, congratulated him on the house he was building. He was lost, but played along. He bought more drinks for the particular guy and the guy started talking non-stop grin

The guy talked about how his wife is building a house nearby and lots more. The man was shocked and he bought more drinks for the said guy. The guy talked, talked, and talked. The guy took the man to the site where the his said wife was building a house.
He inspected it, gave the guy some few bucks, and went back to his "prison".

The man played along as if he had heard and, seen nothing.
He went back to the city the following mornin. when his wife came back from her village, he sent her packing straight up!

... And she said alotta things.

Your last sentence means what? What else did she say?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ilekokonit:

True talk bro.

I've also noticed that practicing Moslems like Alhaji's / Imams of old had multiple wives and all the wives stayed in line and were obedient as they knew there would be consequences if they stepped out of line. Maybe it is because they know that the Muslim religion allows a man to marry multiple wives.

I personally know someone in Lagos, educated to degree level and a Muslim who is 46 years old and has 3 wives already and he has warned his 3 wives that if he hears any quarrel between them, he will marry a younger 4th wife and the 3 wives worship him (and he is not rich but his grandfather was an Imam, his Dad and Uncles were Alhajis) and his 3 wives (Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo) wear the same Aso ebi and follow him to his home town every Sallah for the Muslim festivities.

Older men from Delta state also display the Alpha characteristics a man needs to observe and learn from. Btw I am not from Delta state but a friends Dad is and has 4 wives who dare not display their nonsense around the man lest he chases them back to their parents house. I also know a Delta guy who had already told his wife that he will marry more than 1 wife (even before they married) and i remember a mutual friend narrating how 3 of them came back from the club and the wife dutifully went and prepared 2 separate meals for her husband's friend at that time of the night / morning and she still irons her husbands clothes no matter how late she is - and they live in London.

With women, once they know there are consequences for misbehaving they will stay in line and OBEY THE MAN'S INSTRUCTIONS AS THE BOSS.

But when you show too much love, decency or consideration to women (which they stupidly interpret as weakness) , they will start playing up and WILL take you for granted.

POLYGAMY IS MY WAY
GOD BLESS THE REDPILL FOR OPENING MY EYES TO IT
ABUNDANT OPTIONS AND ALPHA'S FRAME IS THE SOLUTION TO ONETITIS AND SIMPING

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
dontai:

I remember some years ago, I met this Unilag girl and once she started playing hard to get, I deleted her number (which I do for all women who play hard to get). Fast forward to 2 weeks later a strange number called me and since i don't memorize any numbers, I said who is this and she mentioned her name. Short story, she agreed to go on another date and on reaching Unilags Moremi Hall she came inside the car with her friend.

We got to Mr Biggs around Adekunle bus stop and I ordered food for 3 of us and to my surprise, they asked that their own should be packed as take away. I didn't talk and kept eating my food.

Once I finished my food, I got up and took their food packs away from them and gave the 2 packs to the male and female security guards at Mr Biggs and i mentioned so the Unilag girls could hear that these 2 guards are more useful than you 2.

Why would they think they can use me as a driver who will also buy them food and they don't have time to sit down and eat the meal with me. !!!

I left Mr Biggs and walked fast to my car, started the car, drove close to them and flung their lecture notes out of my car window onto the street and from my rear view mirror, I saw them pick up their notebooks from the floor and board an Okada to go back to Unilag. What nonsense especially seeing that I had deleted her number earlier but the freeloader decided to call me when she was hungry, brought her freeloading friend in tow and then decides not to have 5 minutes to spend with me eating her food ? She must have thought her presence in my car alone was enough reward for me. The stupid cow.

I'm sure that after I snatched the food bags I earlier bought them from them and handed it to the security guards, threw their lecture notes out of my car window and drove off leaving them to pick their notes from the floor and clamber onto an Okada with hungry stomachs, they will think twice before taking another man for granted.

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOZINN:

What is love?
This is love
Love is sacrifice
Stupidity at it's peak.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
SOZINN:

What is love?
This is love
Love is sacrifice
1)the girls ain't worth it......see as Dem ugly nd also dat wan dy eat like dog
2)I ask girl out nd she bring her sister/friend follow body......no pro, I go buy my own comot leave Dem for dere
3)me way like food so........I was born to use girl not d other way round
4)see as e dress like Yahoo boy......... 13k total money 4 weti e wear nd e still dy follow streets girls with no class.....
5)this ain't simpin, this is madness
6)nawao u can fvck dis girls 4 free nd Dem will b thanking u for ur time u spend wit Dem.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
The difference between a prostitute and your regular girlfriend is that you'll know the amount it will cost you from the beginning and you are sure to get what you came for.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
So much trouble for the modern man.He is seeking what women want and how to make her happy when he is only suppose to lead his life as he deems fit while his woman(or women) tries and seeks to please him.
Quit trying to make her happy,you cannot,when she makes you happy, happiness will trickle down to her.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Something incredible happened oh. I and some people were talking about mothers and wives stuff. I was so insulted, guess my crime? I said I can't put my wife over my mother. I even still made it clear that I'm not saying I would put my mom I've my wife oh. I just can't put my wife over my mom. They were just so pained. Well I can excuse the females because its their sopistic or what's it called nature to go with what's right for them but its the stupid boy supporting them that is surprising.
Okay I was given this silly instance of my mom and wife are sick they both need 10 million each and I've got 10 million. what will I do? I said I will share it into 2 my family should look for the balance for my mom while her family should look for my wife's balance too. They almost stoned me to death. He was now like what if I paid for my mom and my mom now dies the following year. I said okay that's true but what if I pay for my wife and she leaves me. Guess what the idiot said? "are you praying for your wife to leave you". The stupid boy is living in fantasy island of unicorns. He said if his mom should abuse his wife he will delete her number straight. Then I told him or that's very okay but what will you do if it was other way round. He said he will treat her Bleep up. I asked how he said he can tell us but your dumbass can tell us how you will treat your mom's Bleep up. My only regret was trying to talk sense into him in the midst of females. I mean I should have shut the fvck up. I should I tell you that every time I bring about this logical question they result to insults without countering the argument with any iota of sense.
I thought we were getting somewhere until yesterday. I'm giving up on men especially stupid U20 they are giving birth to nowadays.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Junnior:

I really like the way you analyse. But I can't hinder my wife from succeeding because I ain't marrying in the first place. lol grin
Junnior:

I really like the way you analyse. But I can't hinder my wife from succeeding because I ain't marrying in the first place. lol

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SeekerofTruth1: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
fattprince:
Something incredible happened oh. I and some people were talking about mothers and wives stuff. I was so insulted, guess my crime? I said I can't put my wife over my mother. I even still made it clear that I'm not saying I would put my mom I've my wife oh. I just can't put my wife over my mom. They were just so pained. Well I can excuse the females because its their sopistic or what's it called nature to go with what's right for them but its the stupid boy supporting them that is surprising.
Okay I was given this silly instance of my mom and wife are sick they both need 10 million each and I've got 10 million. what will I do? I said I will share it into 2 my family should look for the balance for my mom while her family should look for my wife's balance too. They almost stoned me to death. He was now like what if I paid for my mom and my mom now dies the following year. I said okay that's true but what if I pay for my wife and she leaves me. Guess what the idiot said? "are you praying for your wife to leave you". The stupid boy is living in fantasy island of unicorns. He said if his mom should abuse his wife he will delete her number straight. Then I told him or that's very okay but what will you do if it was other way round. He said he will treat her Bleep up. I asked how he said he can tell us but your dumbass can tell us how you will treat your mom's Bleep up. My only regret was trying to talk sense into him in the midst of females. I mean I should have shut the fvck up. I should I tell you that every time I bring about this logical question they result to insults without countering the argument with any iota of sense.
I thought we were getting somewhere until yesterday. I'm giving up on men especially stupid U20 they are giving birth to nowadays.

"The game has to be sold,not told"

I know it's hard to resist the urge To Argue when you see Guys drowning in Bluepillednes,But you just have to know when to keep shut!. My roommate is a Very Bluepilled kind of guy,always fantasising about How he will love is wife and vice versa (Though he's not A simp) I stopped arguing with him when I knew he couldn't be reasoned with.
Today,he and another of our friends was telling me that My life(their papa life) will be useless if I don't find the love of my life. A good woman that can help me grow,will love me and other Bluepilled shit like that. Mehn!! I was so Annoyed but I didn't argue,where they said 100 words,I only said 10. I'd even prefer arguing with A Misandrist Feminist than Argue with A Simp. At least Women know the truth(but doesn't want you to know),But simps doesn't know and they don't Want to Know either. So Stop Trying to Save who Doesn't want to be saved

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

"The game has to be sold,not told"

I know it's hard to resist the urge To Argue when you see Guys drowning in Bluepillednes,But you just have to know when to keep shut!. My roommate is a Very Bluepilled kind of guy,always fantasising about How he will love is wife and vice versa (Though he's not A simp) I stopped arguing with him when I knew he couldn't be reasoned with.
Today,he and another of our friends was telling me that My life(their papa life) will be useless if I don't find the love of my life. A good woman that can help me grow,will love me and other Bluepilled shit like that. Mehn!! I was so Annoyed but I didn't argue,where they said 100 words,I only said 10. I'd even prefer arguing with A Misandrist Feminist than Argue with A Simp. At least Women know the truth(but doesn't want you to know),But simps doesn't know and they don't Want to Know either. So Stop Trying to Save who Doesn't want to be saved

And a normal me would have stopped arguing oh. But I was happy that the females were pissed. That shows all I'm saying were true.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2021
SOZINN:

What about when you take an advice from your mother about a woman?

That should be the caveat. My mother is a redpilled woman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha, narite and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.