Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750431 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Ilekokonit:

I remember some years ago, I met this Unilag girl and once she started playing hard to get, I deleted her number (which I do for all women who play hard to get). Fast forward to 2 weeks later a strange number called me and since i don't memorize any numbers, I said who is this and she mentioned her name. Short story, she agreed to go on another date and on reaching Unilags Moremi Hall she came inside the car with her friend.

We got to Mr Biggs around Adekunle bus stop and I ordered food for 3 of us and to my surprise, they asked that their own should be packed as take away. I didn't talk and kept eating my food.

Once I finished my food, I got up and took their food packs away from them and gave the 2 packs to the male and female security guards at Mr Biggs and i mentioned so the Unilag girls could hear that these 2 guards are more useful than you 2.

Why would they think they can use me as a driver who will also buy them food and they don't have time to sit down and eat the meal with me. !!!

I left Mr Biggs and walked fast to my car, started the car, drove close to them and flung their lecture notes out of my car window onto the street and from my rear view mirror, I saw them pick up their notebooks from the floor and board an Okada to go back to Unilag. What nonsense especially seeing that I had deleted her number earlier but the freeloader decided to call me when she was hungry, brought her freeloading friend in tow and then decides not to have 5 minutes to spend with me eating her food ? She must have thought her presence in my car alone was enough reward for me. The stupid cow.

I'm sure that after I snatched the food bags I earlier bought them from them and handed it to the security guards, threw their lecture notes out of my car window and drove off leaving them to pick their notes from the floor and clamber onto an Okada with hungry stomachs, they will think twice before taking another man for granted.

You made me smile reading your post.

Now, there is a man like me. Very real and raw. No nonsense taker.

I shared on NL how one girl brought her two friends and started ordering. Mudafuckers couldn't even sit in one place to chat with me. They were so intent on eating. I told myself that my ancestors will castrate me for life if these FFOs eat my food just like that. I let them order finish, one hungry Mofo already started picking up the dodo on the rice to eat. I winked at the security guy and made off like I was going to the bathroom. The eatery is structured that you can get out using a back door. I tipped the guard and disappeared. My bike already got home when my phone started ringing. Mudafuckers didn't have any money,even their own tfare on them.

They washed plates till closing time. The verbal abuses they suffered should teach them a lesson.The hungry ones almost finished half of the food, waiting for luminouz to come out of the toilet and pay. grin

Pay ko.... Pay as you Eat(P. A.Y.E) ni grin cheesy cheesy

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2021
fattprince:
Something incredible happened oh. I and some people were talking about mothers and wives stuff. I was so insulted, guess my crime? I said I can't put my wife over my mother. I even still made it clear that I'm not saying I would put my mom I've my wife oh. I just can't put my wife over my mom. They were just so pained. Well I can excuse the females because its their sopistic or what's it called nature to go with what's right for them but its the stupid boy supporting them that is surprising.
Okay I was given this silly instance of my mom and wife are sick they both need 10 million each and I've got 10 million. what will I do? I said I will share it into 2 my family should look for the balance for my mom while her family should look for my wife's balance too. They almost stoned me to death. He was now like what if I paid for my mom and my mom now dies the following year. I said okay that's true but what if I pay for my wife and she leaves me. Guess what the idiot said? "are you praying for your wife to leave you". The stupid boy is living in fantasy island of unicorns. He said if his mom should abuse his wife he will delete her number straight. Then I told him or that's very okay but what will you do if it was other way round. He said he will treat her Bleep up. I asked how he said he can tell us but your dumbass can tell us how you will treat your mom's Bleep up. My only regret was trying to talk sense into him in the midst of females. I mean I should have shut the fvck up. I should I tell you that every time I bring about this logical question they result to insults without countering the argument with any iota of sense.
I thought we were getting somewhere until yesterday. I'm giving up on men especially stupid U20 they are giving birth to nowadays.

Don't blame that dude. His nutsack is so full, he would say anything so the girls would pity him and help him empty his load.

He won't say the same shit after Cumming like 3 times.

The truth comes when a man cums

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2021
LIVINGICON:

What about when you take an advice from your mother about a woman?

That should be the caveat. My mother is a redpilled woman.

Your last sentence is somehow true. My first redpill lesson came from my mum. She taught all her boys.

The first? True when she talks about behavioural patterns. We never agree on body type though. I too love girls with huge ass and she doesn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2021
OGWILLS123:
@ubanja please can you break this down for me. cry . THANKS
I won't get the mentions if you misspell my name bros

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2021
SOZINN:
Guys dis Lilo gyal go sweet to fúck ooo
Men!!!!

Na to just chop wetin other men don chop
Clean mouth commot
But she go dey form classy bitch now
With that hole
Mtcheeeew

DAY 92, REDPILL 2021.

1. Not that men don't love good girls but that men love good girls that can play the perfect role of a b!tch under his nose and only in his bedroom.

2. Many good girls cannot perfect these dualistic role, and for this reason men retain them for commitment purpose but chase b!tches in order to gratify their sexual lusts.

3. Good girls are the most preferable even if they lack sexual escapades because in faithfulness, bonding capacity, marriage stability, marital happiness they rank very high in comparison to b!tches. And in sexually transmitted infections or diseases, they rank low.

4. B!tches grants men sexual fantasies and fed them with different sexual excitements. A b!tch can secure a man's commitment depending on her level of game and manipulation. But only foolish men are b!tches' treasure bags. No true man can ever entrust his resources to a b!tch.

5. All b!tches were once good girls, but not all good girls can become b!tches. However, wh0ring is entombed in all women, and only the right men can exhume it.

6. But giving women a leeway and liberality to rule over themselves, they will ostensively unleash their internal sodomy---though innate, however, when not under the jurisdiction of reputable patriarchs, culture, religion, they will definitely run amok with it. Don't look to far, a day on instagram or facebook can confirm this fact.

7. A man cannot stay with a good girl for long and same with a b!tch, however, if he can exhume her innate sodomy, she will be the b!tch that satisfies his sexual desires and fantasies and the good mother of his home.

8. Where a man can't find the woman above, he should search for at least a good girl. B!tches are but for a moment and if he continues to chase the satisfaction of his sexual lust, the more he gradually debilitate.

9. B!tches are for short term purposes while good girls are for the long term. A wise woman should be involved in both terms with only one man.

10.Many men can make a woman become a b!tch and only one man can also perfect that role.

A woman should not retract sexual chastity and chose debauchery. She must find a high value man to unleash the dualistic role: the good girl and the wh0re.

Men love b!tches but still prefer good girls.

Authority: Pure masculinity must dovetail with pure femininity.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2021
I don’t know who needs to hear this Again. but that girl you’re Killing yourself over is doing the same for Another man that has options he’s not even bothered about not picking her calls or responding to her Texts. In essence she’s simping for another man while you are simping for her, magnetism tells us like poles repel and opposites attract.

Respect yourself and allow girls simp for you

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2021
angry angry angry angry

This fucking Oxytocin!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 92, REDPILL 2021.

1. Not that men don't love good girls but that men love good girls that can play the perfect role of a b!tch under his nose and only in his bedroom.

2. Many good girls cannot perfect these dualistic role, and for this reason men retain them for commitment purpose but chase b!tches in order to gratify their sexual lusts.

3. Good girls are the most preferable even if they lack sexual escapades because in faithfulness, bonding capacity, marriage stability, marital happiness they rank very high in comparison to b!tches. And in sexually transmitted infections or diseases, they rank low.

4. B!tches grants men sexual fantasies and fed them with different sexual excitements. A b!tch can secure a man's commitment depending on her level of game and manipulation. But only foolish men are b!tches' treasure bags. No true man can ever entrust his resources to a b!tch.

5. All b!tches were once good girls, but not all good girls can become b!tches. However, wh0ring is entombed in all women, and only the right men can exhume it.

6. But giving women a leeway and liberality to rule over themselves, they will ostensively unleash their internal sodomy---though innate, however, when not under the jurisdiction of reputable patriarchs, culture, religion, they will definitely run amok with it. Don't look to far, a day on instagram or facebook can confirm this fact.

7. A man cannot stay with a good girl for long and same with a b!tch, however, if he can exhume her innate sodomy, she will be the b!tch that satisfies his sexual desires and fantasies and the good mother of his home.

8. Where a man can't find the woman above, he should search for at least a good girl. B!tches are but for a moment and if he continues to chase the satisfaction of his sexual lust, the more he gradually debilitate.

9. B!tches are for short term purposes while good girls are for the long term. A wise woman should be involved in both terms with only one man.

10.Many men can make a woman become a b!tch and only one man can also perfect that role.

A woman should not retract sexual chastity and chose debauchery. She must find a high value man to unleash the dualistic role: the good girl and the wh0re.

Thank you man
That's what I meant by that post, she can only attract men that want short term relationships for the satisfaction of their sexual desires. No man wants a bîtch for marriage or a serious relationship unless such a man puts the desires of his sexual fantasy first above anything else.
The men chasing her are only after her body and game in the other room. This is what many women fail to understand. Just like you said, I follow a lot of females on social media and I see a lot of friends that were good girls in the past due to their family background and religion. Then when they attained maturation and freedom from their parents they went haywire just for the sake of attention from high value men. They want men that are willing to spend money on them. Their social media platforms are just adverts for potential high value customers.
It's funny you know, cos after they have whored away their youth they begin to ask "where are all the good guys" in their 35s-40s.
Are you kidding me?
You advertised your whoring capabilities and those interested in your products got their fair share. You can't expect me to eat the leftovers now.
My heart bleeds when I log on to tinder and I see a lot of post wall females still trying to get men to commit to them with their bìtchy portrayals of themselves. Still trying to get a man at 37 with lines like "my head game is fire"
Seriously, life hasn't taught you anything.
SMFH.

More blessings bro
More money to your account
Keep up the good work
Good morning from this side

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 92, REDPILL 2021.

Nice one.. I usually replace the bitch with Hoes..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doctoadisa(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Women resent a guy who is weak,
emotionally driven and soft in terms of his
decision making processes.

They want a strong man, because they want
to look up to him and encourage his drive,
mission and purpose in his life.

At the same time, they want a man who
views them as a team mate, where each of
the players is fully aware of their
responsibility, energy and role.

Forcing women to make decisions will force
her to go into her masculine essence, which
she will resent if it happens often.

A man who is strong and sure of himself
makes women feel safe and loved because
he understands her feminine qualities,
energy and the way of her expressing it.

A man who doesn't understand feminine
essence, or is annoyed by it, is basically
bashing on her natural essence and looking
down up on her as a feminine woman.

This will make her start looking down on the
guy and it is the start of the end of many
relationships.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
What can I say about the red pill that has not been said already. I am eternally grateful to my guy for handing me, the rational male book..totally changed my life.
I almost lost my mind when I think about how I simped hard in university. how a girl that was a 4 at best totally manipulated me and how society encourages the mindless worship of women. like a redpilled man I took responsibility and didn't blame her but cut her off from my life.
in my journey I have moved on from having the redpilled just for relationships also place it in my work. I want to be a high value man. Never underwork because I don't want women to look bad. learnt how to dress,groom and talk like a high man.
Now I don't give women below 6 an inch of my time. I got frame now, not perfect because I lose it at times but I recognize it that is the point and quickly correct myself.
my brother continue to grow not just in relationships but in power let redpilled men rule this country and finally do what need to be done. pass on this knowledge to your children and other boys in local.
Invest your money in men who have drive to do business, and see your return in ten folds.
I salute you redpilled men. some books I recommend are.
*Fire in the belly by Sam keen*
*Iron John by Robert bly*
*the art of manliness*
*The decline of man By Guy Garcia*
*The book of pook*
*redpill handbook*

ohh and also equality and feminism is bullsheet...

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Our fore fathers knew

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2021
There's a book someone posted, the empress is naked, a few pages back, i suggest we all read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Kennyking1234:
You just perfectly describe my current situation embarassed undecided

Difficulties strengthens the mind as labor does to the body. You see those mechanics, bricklayers with natural six packs even though they never go to the gym, it's the same.

The invincibility, emasculation and that "tamed" feeling is your being speaking that you must transform your situation. You have to pass through this hell to be a man, its only natural. And if you do, you will ride on it for life. Men age like wine afterall.

My regards cool

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2021
luminouz:

I shared on NL how one girl brought her two friends and started ordering. Mudafuckers couldn't even sit in one place to chat with me. They were so intent on eating. I told myself that my ancestors will castrate me for life if these FFOs eat my food just like that. I let them order finish, one hungry Mofo already started picking up the dodo on the rice to eat. I winked at the security guy and made off like I was going to the bathroom. The eatery is structured that you can get out using a back door. I tipped the guard and disappeared. My bike already got home when my phone started ringing. Mudafuckers didn't have any money,even their own tfare on them.

They washed plates till closing time. The verbal abuses they suffered should teach them a lesson.The hungry ones almost finished half of the food, waiting for luminouz to come out of the toilet and pay. grin

lols,when I first saw the write up you quoted,I thought it was you self.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
luminouz:

Don't blame that dude. His nutsack is so full, he would say anything so the girls would pity him and help him empty his load.

He won't say the same shit after Cumming like 3 times.

The truth comes when a man cums
Lol
This so funny mehn.
I will just be on my own. I thought the guy had sense when he told us about how a labourer took his girlfriend to buy working equipment. The labourer had 60k but the equipment has increased by 5k. while the labourer was thinking about how to get money his girlfriend was already complaining about how he is embarrassing her. We were pissed with the girl including him. This guy was the one narrating the story to us but he couldn't still see past his nose that AWALT. I guess he still believing in his unicorn. Thank God I wouldn't be there when its time for a rude awakening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
saladinnoir:
There's a book someone posted, the empress is naked, a few pages back, i suggest we all read it.

How can I get a link to download it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Men ur bank account should b ur wife and love of your life...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kennyking1234:

The empress is naked epub
click "GET'' ON THE SITE
http://libgen.gs/ads.php?md5=5ff07b403ed78f7354a65f1cc8e8af7a
This is the link. It's epub. Just download and convert it to pdf on google(the internet)

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
saladinnoir:
This is the link. It's epub. Just download and convert it to pdf on google(the internet)

Bros I just checked the site now and it is no longer active, pls these is my number 07018126815, please forward the epub to me , these is a must read for every redpiller in the manosphere

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
fattprince:
Something incredible happened oh. I and some people were talking about mothers and wives stuff. I was so insulted, guess my crime? I said I can't put my wife over my mother. I even still made it clear that I'm not saying I would put my mom I've my wife oh. I just can't put my wife over my mom. They were just so pained. Well I can excuse the females because its their sopistic or what's it called nature to go with what's right for them but its the stupid boy supporting them that is surprising.
Okay I was given this silly instance of my mom and wife are sick they both need 10 million each and I've got 10 million. what will I do? I said I will share it into 2 my family should look for the balance for my mom while her family should look for my wife's balance too. They almost stoned me to death. He was now like what if I paid for my mom and my mom now dies the following year. I said okay that's true but what if I pay for my wife and she leaves me. Guess what the idiot said? "are you praying for your wife to leave you". The stupid boy is living in fantasy island of unicorns. He said if his mom should abuse his wife he will delete her number straight. Then I told him or that's very okay but what will you do if it was other way round. He said he will treat her Bleep up. I asked how he said he can tell us but your dumbass can tell us how you will treat your mom's Bleep up. My only regret was trying to talk sense into him in the midst of females. I mean I should have shut the fvck up. I should I tell you that every time I bring about this logical question they result to insults without countering the argument with any iota of sense.
I thought we were getting somewhere until yesterday. I'm giving up on men especially stupid U20 they are giving birth to nowadays.
brothers am not evil.....bt my God will heal her(my wife)......10m goe to my lovely mom, I don't care wat happen next.... case closed.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
DieRich5:
brothers am not evil.....bt my God will heal her(my wife)......10m goe to my lovely mom, I don't care wat happen next.... case closed.
I'm sure if I said this they would have killed me and kept it a secret. But I even let them know I can't put my wife over my siblings. Do they think those who coined the word blood is thicker than water are mad. I don't know of other families oh but my siblings always gat my back.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
poncedeleon:
Damn!! just finish watching the movie GONE GIRL. you guys need to watch it if you have not. so much to learn from, very interesting.

I nearly broke my tv screen watching that film.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
If she doesn't spend on you. You are not worth it.
Forget her lies about her financial incapability.
WOMEN HAVE MONEY.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
ubunja:
I won't get the mentions if you misspell my name bros
Okay, so please can you try and break that down for me ?.

Thanks sir cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
SOZINN:
If she doesn't spend on you. You are not worth it.
Forget her lies about her financial incapability.
WOMEN HAVE MONEY.
Sorry but I don agree with the last line,unless she is a bonafide worker or a business woman. Most women are just managing. What we should look out for is whether she is generous or stingy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Guys please i don't know the reason why am unable to approach any female a year.
during my simping days i do approach as if i owe them.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
luminouz:

Lol.. Bro I always look forward to your comments here .
You are just my kind of dude, Zero chills and Savage to the core..
Personally, I don't allow a girl come to a date with me with another her friend, I spell it out to the girl that it would be only me and her, if she doesn't want it that way, I call it off..
When a new girl you are still asking out comes to a date with a friend, you hardly have a good discussion with her coz of a third party.. it is a no no for me..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol.. Bro I always look forward to your comments here .
You are just my kind of dude, Zero chills and Savage to the core..
Personally, I don't allow a girl come to a date with me with another her friend, I spell it out to the girl that it would be only me and her, if she doesn't want it that way, I call it off..
When a new girl you are still asking out comes to a date with a friend, you hardly have a good discussion with her coz of a third party.. it is a no no for me..
You are very right. It's a fuqin red flag

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
This might be totally inconsequential, i kind of experienced a female hegemony today. I woke up today, wasnt feeling the gym today because i like going early and also i had to drop my wife to work. I did my pushups, showered and took my protein. I checked my phone, one message from my fellow investor, we chatted about business and all. Then i checked my Nigerian line, i saw 3 missed calls and 2 messages.

From who? my ex. What does she want? i replied her texts and she called, she lamented how Nigeria was bad and appalling and things are hard, told her US is struggling too and me sef i am broke, i invested all my savings. Then she dropped it! Have you gone to Miami? I replied no, why?

She then reminded me while we were dating how i was gonna take her to Miami for honeymoon and how we were gonna have fun. I told her, Man proposes and God disposes, i guess God will was done. Told her i had things to do and then dropped the call.

Then i started thinking, the girl knows i am in the US now and is trying to manipulate my dead and gone feelings and use the old memories with her to resurrect them.

I laughed and told myself, female hegemony at its peak, trying to find a soothing abode for herself, just like Jesus said, it is finished, i deleted the chats and blocked the number and went about my day.

Sorry for the epistle guys.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
fattprince:

I'm sure if I said this they would have killed me and kept it a secret. But I even let them know I can't put my wife over my siblings. Do they think those who coined the word blood is thicker than water are mad. I don't know of other families oh but my siblings always gat my back.
I feel u brother.......... family first

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.