Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770978 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sexual Market Value

The well known talk on Looks, Money, Status is not very well understood - it is not just about getting laid.

Our world is fashioned in a way that a man has to perform and he can only come off as attractive and even manly when his sexual market value increases. A woman can choose to level up as well, but due to our gynocentric world and the rise of simps, she may just need to have an hourglass figure and endowments in the right places, or wait for some man to cuff her on the wedding aisle.

They have mad options, but we don't.

Looks

Now, we have the benefit of using looks to our advantage, but women cash in on it more. Almost any kind of woman is attractive these days, the range for men isn't so wide. You'd see an example of this in modelling industries that hype several obese models with the term plus-sized. Slowly, it becomes a craving fetish - can't say the same for obese men.

Still, we can choose to exercise, eat right, groom right. It isn't just for women, but for ourselves.

I used to struggle with body odor at a period in time. Recently rose above that by showering more frequently and applying scents more - perfume or deodorant. My confidence boosted after I got some compliments in that line - and I just wanted to smell better. Not everyone will look like Leonardo Di Caprio, but looks transcend a lot - clothing, facial impressions etc.

Contd

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Status

You may not effectively gain status if you aggressively push redpill knowledge to the world. You may have to start with something else.

One of my favorite YouTubers happens to be a fitness and calisthenics junkie. His status came from his fitness niche, he still manages to dish out redpill information on the side.

Neil Strauss, author of 'The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists' did not just influence men on manosphere topics. He was also a notable writer and journalist and has a blog dedicated to dishing out useful life guides.

Point is, every man has a niche and sphere of influence before coming across redpill knowledge. TRP can only serve as a guide.

Gaining status has been quite hard for me. I have noticed you may find yourself playing to the bait of people in the process - but with an end goal. If you are in the habit of cutting people off for trivial reasons, you may not create so much influence. Sometimes to get to people, you need to play their game.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Sexual Market Value

The well known talk on Looks, Money, Status is not very well understood - it is not just about getting laid.

Our world is fashioned in a way that a man has to perform and he can only come off as attractive and even manly when his sexual market value increases. A woman can choose to level up as well, but due to our gynocentric world and the rise of simps, she may just need to have an hourglass figure and endowments in the right places, or wait for some man to cuff her on the wedding aisle.

Looks

Now, we have the benefit of using looks to our advantage, but women cash in on it more. Almost any kind of woman is attractive these days, the range for men isn't so wide. You'd see an example of this in modelling industries that hype several obese models with the term plus-sized. Slowly, it becomes a craving fetish - can't say the same for obese men.

Still, we can choose to exercise, eat right, groom right. It isn't just for women, but for ourselves.

I used to struggle with body odor at a period in time. Recently rose above that by showering more frequently and applying scents more - perfume or deodorant. My confidence boosted after I got some compliments in that line - and I just wanted to smell better. Not everyone will look like Leonardo Di Caprio, but looks transcend a lot - clothing, facial impressions etc.

Contd

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some of us here need to take chill pills, we being mad disrespectful to each other.

If I SOZINN was your wife and you shared some of your responsibilities with me, then you shouldn't have a problem with the kind of decisions I make. Let me give instances.

If we both return from work, there's no way in Hades you are chilling in the dinning while I make our food alone, the way I see it you've only got three options.
1. You get yo ass off that chair and join me in the kitchen.
2. U order your food online.
3. U go to bed hungry

If we had three kids and you paid tuition for 2 while I handle one. I'd withdraw that child and register him/her in a cheap school if I think his/her fees are expensive. With or without your permission, I don't need your approval. I pay the fees so I control this bìtch.

If we had one car, you can drive it to work for the first three days, i.e Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I take it on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Sunday we can use it together as a couple on our way to church.

If our T. V broke and you wanted me to replace it, no problem but don't be surprised if I get a smaller one. If it's what I can afford.

If I have to contribute money to buy groceries and jumia can't deliver it to our house. Then we're going shopping together (couple goals).

My point is, if you can share your responsibilities with me then you should be cool if I decide how we're going to use my money. If you're not comfortable with this then you have a problem not me. Something is seriously wrong with you.

On the other hand if I was the man of the house, you can't tell me shįt like "chores should not be tied to one gender". Cos when we talk about providing for the family that has to be tied to one gender.

Now I've seen where the above scenario works, I know couples that are doing it and they're fine. But not all men can live like that.
I believe that masculinity should portray dominance in a home and feminity subordination. But that's me, I won't try to choke you with my opinions and force you to agree with me. This is why I don't like arguments.
Never let anyone define your masculinity for you, do things the way you see fit. Be your own man.

PEACE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Money

I've seen Nigerians make thousands of dollars in legit ways. Surprisingly, people can make more money by doing less work. By less work, it doesn't endorse laziness. I think smart/strategic work is the phrase.

To any man fantasizing about a world where he'd be respected without money, please stop. That thinking keeps a lot of men poor even though there is truly more to respect than money sometimes.

Some finance books I have read do not always translate money to numbers in a bank account. It could be an asset or people currency on the basis of financial benefits due to useful networking. A man without money many times will be disrespected and his masculinity questioned all his life.

Regardless of what others think, having money pays the said man the most and his income should always be used wisely.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Sexual Market Value

Looks

Contd

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
This debate has been on for a while now. I think it is trivial as I have seen points from both sides. It just looked like one party wanted their opinion to be endorsed so bad. But thanks for concluding on this note.

SOZINN:
Some of us here need to take chill pills, we being mad disrespectful to each other.

If I SOZINN was your wife and you shared some of your responsibilities with me, then you shouldn't have a problem with the kind of decisions I make. Let me give instances.

If we both return from work, there's no way in Hades you are chilling in the dinning while I make our food alone, the way I see it you've only got three options.
3. U go to bed hungry

If we had three kids and you paid tuition for 2 while I handle one. I'd withdraw that child and register him/her in a cheap school if I think his/her fees are expensive. With or without your permission, I don't need your approval. I pay the fees so I control this bìtch.

If we had one car, you can drive it to work for the first three days, i.e Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I take it on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Sunday we can use it together as a couple on our way to church.

If our T. V broke and you wanted me to replace it, no problem but don't be surprised if I get a smaller one. If it's what I can afford.

If I have to contribute money to buy groceries and jumia can't deliver it to our house. Then we're going shopping together (couple goals).

My point is, if you can share your responsibilities with me then you should be cool if I decide how we're going to use my money. If you're not comfortable with this then you have a problem not me. Something is seriously wrong with you.

On the other hand if I was the man of the house, you can't tell me shįt like "chores should not be tied to one gender". Cos when we talk about providing for the family that has to be tied to one gender.

Now I've seen where the above scenario works, I know couples that are doing it and they're fine. But not all men can live like that.
I believe that masculinity should portray dominance in a home and feminity subordination. But that's me, I won't try to choke you with my opinions and force you to agree with me. This is why I don't like arguments.
Never let anyone define your masculinity for you, do things the way you see fit. Be your own man.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
SOZINN:

3. U go to bed hungry

PEACE
how u a girl or a boy? nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Miscellaneous Indicators of Sexual Market Value

Personality, Race, Age, Location - and every other subjective thing imaginable from a woman.

It is for this reason men shouldn't improve just for women. You can have Looks, Money, Status and still get rejected on the basis of X,Y,Z. Although, you will have better chances with those three.

This also shows that chasing women aggressively can be a waste of time. A man reaches his peak sexual market value in his 30s, and maybe early 40s. For women, it is in her 20s. This is why many try to get wifed up fast. I've seen women celebrate older women marrying younger guys like some trophy. They know his sexual market value is just on the rise, while their female counterpart is on the decline.

To make the best out of things, a man needs to understand SMV and improve it up to the point he attracts the best for himself without excessively chasing it.

A bright week to everyone. Peace.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Sexual Market Value

Looks

Contd

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
DEMZEE:

Her money is her money

My money is our money

Ur way of thought is not for high value quality men

You're funny man.

If you haven't grown to a level where your woman spends her money on you. Then know that you don't own that woman yet.

Everybody needs help, no matter how much you feel you have. I eating their money doesn't mean I can't take care of myself and their needs.

Why they are spending on me mainly is because they have looked into my account or have seen one or two places I have done some kind expenses. So they want to impress me by spending on me. So that I will take them serious.

I eat their money and still move on anytime I like.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
SOZINN:

3. U go to bed hungry

PEACE

Wow! Nice submission bro

I remembered few weeks back a friend came visiting in the evening after he left from work, on getting to my side I noticed he was with his wife.
He later told me that's how he normally picks her up in on his way back home everyday cuz their office is a bit close
Looking at the wife that evening,she looks so tired and worn from days work, I then wondered within me how on earth is this lady going to get home like this and still enter the kitchen to cook
That's never gonna happen
Fact is Most modern girls wudnt share responsibility with you and still allow you 100 percent authority in the house
In essence don't be a modern man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
patoski39:
Xup guys, been a while. Kudos to everybody keeping the thread alive..

Have y'all noticed how women have been walking on the streets this days almost naked. Wearing tight(s) fitted shorts/shirts and most times with no bra..

Men are no longer interested in women/sex as the used too this has put a lot of women on panic mood. So they are going the extra mile to attract our attention.

The hash realities on ground has made a lot of men embrace the Redpill or Mgtow movement. The journey may be slow but we are certainly moving.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
patoski39:
yea bro, and Its actually working for them. Women are naturally redpilled like some guys here have said. This dressing is causing a lot men to be sexually conscious especially as many men are trying to swallow the redpill. Now they use these dressings to make men see what they might be missing if they try MGTOW.. I don't know if I explained this well, someone should help me out

Yes you explained it well.

The Redpill is causing a lot of unexpected problem for the women folks so they are now doing/going The extra mile to maintain their advantage over men. Only those who deal with women logically instead of emotionally can still maintain their Redpill advantage over woman.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
emmaodet:

Thanks bro.
How is your side? How is life generally? You based in lagos?

You are welcome, Chief. Life has been fair to me.

I'm sorry but I'll prefer to keep my location private.

I hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
If your lover has a boss at work...
It means that you are just a little bit less of her boss!

Although it's not easy to do right now and it might take time to do, just strive as hard to be as high value as possible and create financial value for your family

If it's possible for her to have her own little business or just to support your business somehow, that would be best

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jerry59:
Saw this on twitter yesterday, decided to crop out the tweeps details

I really don’t know what’s wrong with my gender

Rick Astley comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

How then are u the prize if she's sharing masculine responsibilities with you??

You handling all the responsibilities at home doesn't make you the price. In most cases it makes you nothing but an ATM.

If providing for your woman is the is the only basis in which you think you can control your woman, I am very sorry to say this but you will end up a very broken and lonely man in your later days.

While you're busy spending your money on your woman, she is busy SAVING HER OWN MONEY and the day she attracts the attention of a Richer man, or she saved enough to be comfortable, Oga she will discard you like a used tissue paper and move on with her life.

Your being a MAN has already made you the price. Unfortunately society has succeeded in manipulating a lot of men into believing that women are the price.

Work on yourself, mentally, emotionally, logically, physically and I assure you. You will have any woman at your back and call.( even with less than 100k in your account)

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kevincal144444:

You're funny man.

If you haven't grown to a level where your woman spends her money on you. Then know that you don't own that woman yet.

Everybody needs help, no matter how much you feel you have. I eating their money doesn't mean I can't take care of myself and their needs.

Why they are spending on me mainly is because they have looked into my account or have seen one or two places I have done some kind expenses. So they want to impress me by spending on me. So that I will take them serious.

I eat their money and still move on anytime I like.

I just believe women don't build, they just move in especially in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You handling all the responsibilities at home doesn't make you the price. In most cases it makes you nothing but an ATM.

If providing for your woman is the is the only basis in which you think you can control your woman, I am very sorry to say this but you will end up a very broken and lonely man in your later days.

While you're busy spending your money on your woman, she is busy SAVING HER OWN MONEY and the day she attracts the attention of a Richer man, or she saved enough to be comfortable, Oga she will discard you like a used tissue paper and move on with her life.

Your being a MAN has already made you the price. Unfortunately society has succeeded in manipulating a lot of men into believing that women are the price.

Work on yourself, mentally, emotionally, logically, physically and I assure you. You will have any woman at your back and call.( even with less than 100k in your account)

Women are not built to handle masculine problems.

She sharing financial responsibility with u forces her to b masculine and it kills her sexual arousal for u.

I'm talking about young women who are in the ages of 18-25yrs whom high value quality men seek for long term relationships.

Women see money from a consumerism point of view and men see money from social status point of view.

Wen it comes to money men use it to rank themselves in the social hierarchy of men

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarjieJ57(f): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
luminouz:

The coming to America 2 is just comedy for me and not for serious reflection due to its blue pilled nonsense.

The bastard born rejected his place even though he passed all his crowning tests and loves his people? Why did that happen? He was clearly fit to rule but he just loved that his barber upon one kiss and fled with her to America,only for the girl to tell him they must return back to wakanda or is it thuraya or lapalapa for their wedding? WTF is all that confusion? Dude messed all his shiit up and it still doesn't make sense.

Then, the scene of the queen sending the king out of his own bedroom is nauseating. I have seen such scenes on American movies and didn't understand the basis. How dafuq would I sleep outside my own bedroom in my own house just because my wife is upset and doesn't want me around? Why can't she go and sleep outside then? Can you imagine the Alaafin of Oyo or the Oba of Benin being sent out of his own bedroom for fuq sakes? Or even that flamboyant king of Brunei who uses women as his bodyguards?

Then, it is clearly obvious that no way in hell will that crown Princess and her sisters beat Wesley snipes single handedly.

I still can't find any real life lesson from the movie, I'm sure even naija women will scorn the weakness of these men in the movie. I'm content with the comedy angle because I laughed at some things there.

As an Black American women that grew up feminist, I had several issues with this movie and only watched it because I had company over and they wanted to watch it. After watching it, it was a cute movie to watch, but nothing to write home about.

1. The now King of Zumunga or whatever tf it was lost all dignity when he had a bastard child in the USA from a One Night Stand he didn't even remember having.

2. He brings this bastard child to his kingdom in order to groom him to rule over his kingdom instead of his 2 daughters that were born out of love and raised within royalty; JUST BECAUSE His BASTARD WAS BORN WITH A PENIS.

3. The only redeeming quality of this movie was that the King's dignity was restored when he realized that having a Penis does not make you a better warrior if you have not been raised in a decent environment And he appointed one of his daughter as a future ruler.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
I was born as a redpill

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

Women are not built to handle masculine problems.

She sharing financial responsibility with u forces her to b masculine and it kills her sexual arousal for u.

I'm talking about young women who are in the ages of 18-25yrs whom high value quality men seek for long term relationships.

Women see money from a consumerism point of view and men see money from social status point of view.

Wen it comes to money men use it to rank themselves in the social hierarchy of men

If the respect a woman have for you as a man is base on your fainancal strength, then I can assure you that you have no value as a man. Because the moment she attracts the attention of a man that has more money than you, she will abandon you without thinking twice.

Oga if you like handle all the fainancal responsibilities in your home your woman will disregard you directly or indirectly if you lack the Alpha qualities.

One of my current girlfriends (a so called feminist) does all the spending in the relationship. yet I have the final say in the relationship.....

All my girlfriends knew about the other girlfriends but they all choose to stay with me even when they don't benefit much from me fainancally and emotionally....

I need you to ask yourself this question.

Why are they still with me even as they don't benefit much from me Materially and emotionally ?

Why are they out doing themselves every week just to win the privilege to spend the weekend with me ?

Answer this questions correctly and maybe you begin to understand what it takes to have an edge of a woman.

Money is one of the qualities a man needs but not the most important.

SIMPs always believe they can control their women with money and that has backfired on them times without number.

One of the major reasons why women are having a filled day in the West is because the men worship their women more than we Africans do.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If the respect a woman have for you as a man is base on your fainancal strength, then I can assure you that you have no value as a man. Because the moment she attracts the attention of a man that has more money than you, she will abandon you without thinking twice.

Oga if you like handle all the fainancal responsibilities in your home your woman will disregard you directly or indirectly if you lack the Alpha qualities.

One of my current girlfriends (a so called feminist) does all the spending in the relationship. yet I have the final say in the relationship.....

All my girlfriends knew about the other girlfriends but they all choose to stay with me even when they don't benefit much from me fainancally and emotionally....

Know I need you to ask yourself this question.

Why are they still with me even as they don't benefit much from me Materially ?

Why are they out doing themselves every week just to win the privilege to spend the weekend with me ?

Answer this questions correctly and maybe you begin to understand what it takes to have an edge of a woman.

SIMPs always believe they can control their women with money and that has backfired on them times without number.

One of the major reasons why women are having a filled day in the West is because the men worship their women more than we Africans do.

I respectfully disagree with you based on gynocentric western societies statistics showing men and women with equal earning potential are far more likely to divorce than men who are more financially successful than their spouses, Hypergamy is irrefutable, and the reason why your logic might sound ok is because just like the way JESHAL said Africa has shaming mechanism to curtail women's Hypergamy to a greater extent than the west, we men in Africa are very lucky, men have to improve our status via getting wealth not because we are Simps trying to control women but because it boosts our confidence enough with the Alpha's frame not to tolerate bullshit and disrespect from any woman, but if you are sure your frame is strong enough to allow for your wife supportive role , no problem, every man has is own method to direct his household

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are they still with me even as they don't benefit much from me Materially and emotionally ?

Your wealth is foremostly for yourself
You accquire it to improve your status and if you are a high valued man who knows his worth and is probably redpill aware you would have abundance mindset and channel your resources to game effectively in the sexual market place with plenty of options, if you want to settle down with a Feminine and chaste fertile beautiful young woman in her early twenties with a good father figure in her life, with your strong Alpha's and Patriachal frame you can mold her into the wife you desire that would adore and respect and take up her feminine traditional gender roles with pride, she won't give you problem or headache while you have firm authority in your home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sighs

As a man u need money to exert dominance and not because of women. Money is the score guys use to rank themselves in the social hierarchy.

Asides having money, also u need to have frame, know game and b redpill aware.

My point is that any man that allows his wife to share financial responsibility with him is a low valued beta male simp. No high value man wud condole such.
She's entering ur world and not the other way around. U are the prize and u have ur rules and standards.

Western men tot by sharing financial responsibility with their wives, she wud value their marriage not knowing once she earns more than u in the marriage the chances of divorce increases to 80% especially in the western societies and yet some dumb weak ass western men still want their wives to be sharing financial responsibility with them..... SMH!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
drLammy:

Wow! Nice submission bro

I remembered few weeks back a friend came visiting in the evening after he left from work, on getting to my side I noticed he was with his wife.
He later told me that's how he normally picks her up in on his way back home everyday cuz their office is a bit close
Looking at the wife that evening,she looks so tired and worn from days work, I then wondered within me how on earth is this lady going to get home like this and still enter the kitchen to cook
That's never gonna happen
Fact is Most modern girls wudnt share responsibility with you and still allow you 100 percent authority in the house
In essence don't be a modern man

That's why I will never marry a career Lady

My wife will be my employee in my business and add value to my business with Watever skills she possesses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BLOODYSPERM:

I respectfully disagree with you based on gynocentric western societies statistics showing men and women with equal earning potential are far more likely to divorce than men who are more financially successful than their spouses, Hypergamy is irrefutable, and the reason why your logic might sound ok is because just like the way JESHAL said Africa has shaming mechanism to curtail women's Hypergamy to a greater extent than the west, we men in Africa are very lucky, men have to improve our status via getting wealth not because we are Simps trying to control women but because it boosts our confidence enough with the Alpha's frame not to tolerate bullshit and disrespect from any woman

Yes a woman that earns as much as her husband can easily divorce her husband

Also A woman that earns even 80% less than her husband can easily divorce him especially if/when she believes she can get a better man than her current boyfriend/husband or live a happier or fulfilling life without her current man.

The ultimate goal of a man shouldn't be just about fainancal stability, but to be a magnificent specimen.
A man with an aura of mysteries, authorities and sensuality. Have this qualities and I assure you both men and women will outdo themselves to please you....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nawa o... That black american feminist up there quoted the wrong guy. grin grin grin

They can't just read and ignore. E dey pepper Dem wella

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
This una debate still dey rage?

Take am easy o. Share responsibility or not, just do what works for you.

There are levels to this pill. Just don't swallow expired ones

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
JESHAL:

Your wealth is foremostly for yourself
You accquire it to improve your status and if you are a high valued man who knows his worth and is probably redpill aware you would have abundance mindset and channel your resources to game effectively in the sexual market place with plenty of options, if you want to settle down with a Feminine and chaste fertile beautiful young woman in her early twenties with a good father figure in her life, with your strong Alpha's and Patriachal frame you can mold her into the wife you desire that would adore and respect and take up her feminine traditional gender roles with pride, she won't give you problem or headache while you have firm authority in your home

We are on the same page.
As a man you need money to elevate your social status but you also need other qualities to maintain that statue.

If money is the only quality you possess as a man, then you are nothing but a glorified SIMP because them go chop your still cheat and abandon you when them meet a better high value man.

Money is good but you need other qualities to sustain that your high statue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

Sighs

As a man u need money to exert dominance and not because of women. Money is the score guys use to rank themselves in the social hierarchy.

Asides having money, also u need to have frame, know game and b redpill aware.

My point is that any man that allows his wife to share financial responsibility with him is a low valued beta male simp. No high value man wud condole such.
She's entering ur world and not the other way around. U are the prize and u have ur rules and standards.

Western men tot by sharing financial responsibility with their wives, she wud value their marriage not knowing once she earns more than u in the marriage the chances of divorce increases to 80% especially in the western societies and yet some dumb weak ass western men still want their wives to be sharing financial responsibility with them..... SMH!

You need money or the illusion of wealth for dominance but you also need other qualities to maintain that dominance else them go chop you like suya still abandon you when them meet another man.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You need money or the illusion of wealth for dominance but you also need other qualities to maintain that dominance else them go chop you like suya still abandon you when them meet another man.

Money is very important in qualifying a man as a high value man

I will never downplay its importance

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

Money is very important in qualifying a man as a high value man

I will never downplay its importance

Yes money is very important BUT money is not the most important especially in this age and time women are making their own money....

As a man you need to have other set of qualities that DIFFRENCIATE you from other Men....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
SOZINN:

3. U go to bed hungry

PEACE

nice points made... I concur vehemently with you

Some pipo just want to eat their cakes and have it.
if you dont see any wrong with a woman sharing financial responsibilities in your home then you shouldn't have a problem with her being pivotal to decision making. Its okay if you want financial Responsibility's to be splitted 50/50, but don't expect a submissive woman. You both have an equal stake in that union binding you and there is therefore NO HEAD.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2special(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.