Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751375 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Maybe u plan to b a poor and average man in the future

Any man that allows his wife or wives to share financial responsibility with him is a low valued beta male.

Women are not built to handle masculine problems.

And yes my wife is my flight attendant, I m her pilot because a king can make a queen but a queen can't make a king.

She makes the domestic decisions in the home and I make the critical and important decisions in the home

Men lead
Women follow

The person you tagged is not poor nor average by Nigerian standards plus he is married. Life teaches us all.

I'm not a fan of permanently living with a woman and I have my own reasons for that from my personality to the unrealistic slavery standards set and the dangers lying in it for men in modern marriage. This is not to discourage others from marrying nor engaging with women in some form of permanent relationship. Just know what you are getting into and ways to minimize the risks.

The "hard" patriarchy (Full dominance of the husband or father-figure) which you advocate (I also observe same with young, idealistic red pill converts on this thread and other forum espousing this idea) is highly impracticable in the 21st century (where women rights and emancipation has swept the globe like wildfire from highly conservative societies to the liberal ones) unless you go to some pre-modern society to pick a woman who would wholly worship your feet. One that emmaodet is very aware of being married in this modern age.

DEMZEE, there is nothing beta about a woman contributing in marriage in this modern day. If you disagree, reality will teach you better. If you are meeting a woman in this age, you'll meet one with some form of education, or skill or even both. Where she lacks both, she probably has some exposure. Hard patriarchy was easy those days as survival was basic and at a subsistence level. Society was closed and women's hypergamy was highly restricted. There were consequences for a woman showing negative sides of her hypergamy, so she behaved herself and worshipped the man she was betrothed to.

Today, growing population of humans and economic unpredictability and other factors beyond the capacity of an individual is putting so much stress on men as sole provider. With women entering the work force on merit and feminist quotas, it gets even tougher for men. In reality, Only a very low percentage of men around the globe are able to wholly provide in life and in death. Men are increasingly getting their wives to bring in income to support the family system. A man who don't have that much resources to be able to wholly provide as a hard patriarch in the modern day reality is only a "suffer-head slave" and the more he makes his woman not to "invest" in the relationship will make it easier for the woman to move on, enjoying her "loot" knowing that there is no law even in modern conservative society that will "punish" her for leaving her man (the liberal ones would even "celebrate" her for being a "strong independent woman who knows her right" ).

For me, it is okay for men who seek to marry (or permanently cohabit with women) to do that to take the physical and psychological pressure that comes with a diminishing hard patriarchy and masculine ego in light of social and economic realities but make sure that they work hard to contribute the highest share of provisioning and leading with their partners in tow. I was raised by a dominant father who had that kind of arrangement with my mum. If my mum had not contributed in a way, she could leave at anytime without consequences as she has no "investment" worthy of securing in her relationship with my dad.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

How then are u the prize if she's sharing masculine responsibilities with you??
I'm trying to understand you better:

Are you saying your wife should never bring any amount of money to the table?

Providing is not entirely masculine responsibility.

The female must provide as well.

If you want her to be committed and you want it not easy for her to ditch you and move on to another nigga, you have to get her investing financially as well. If she's paying 30%, it's not bad. She would have a say in critical decisions, but your say would still be regarded more.

For instance, do you watch documentaries? The male Lion provides territorial security, but kind of sleeps all day. Guess who goes about hunting for food? The lioness. She brings the food for the lion to eat before she and her cubs eat.
The Lion and the lioness both contribute. Nonetheless, the Lion remains king.
These days, money gets you general security. Also, money gets you food.
Someone here once posted a story of how he knew a man who would provide for stuff in the house except food. He makes sure his wife uses her own money to feed the whole family well.
This makes her commited. She will make an effort to make sure the marriage works. She will most likely be submissive. If she misbehaves and he kicks her out, or if she seeks another nigga, she will be losing a lot. So, she will try to be in her best behaviour.

In conclusion, you are not a beta male if your wife contributes financially in your marriage.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Skepticus:

JESHAL, this is grossly disrespectful to the two individuals you mentioned and other active and silent members following and maintaining this thread. You can pass your comments without attacking and insulting the next man. If you don't agree with them, keep your opinions to yourself or express what you feel about it without the need to insult which is your own insecurity (which makes you also, weak) playing out.

If this thread had started on the background of every guy acting tough (a sign of insecurity and psychological inferiority), bullying other males, or all those silly dick-size contests typical of male spaces, this thread wouldn't have existed long enough for you to come here to blatantly disrespect other men. No one feeds anyone here or buys data for anyone to comment. You drop your opinion (must be related to the title of the thread, which is the red pill) and move on. Some may agree, others may not agree and some may feel the need to modify your wise opinion. Men have little support system in real life. You, emmaodet and Zabiboy agree on a lot than the very few, which you all disagree on. This is normal. We don't have to make it tougher for ourselves.

@Zabiboy
@emmaodet
@MrColdsweat

And to all active and inactive monikers on these trend , I apologize for my histrionic emotional outburst which was very childish and unnecessary for me to pass my opinions, that's not the way a proper man should behave and I'm very sorry for my actions, I reacted to the previous comments without solid introspection to accommodate others different viewpoints

@waywardpikin
@Raalsalghul

My reaction in the moment nullified the very important message I wanted to pass in that no matter your reason for accepting the redpill tenets whether you're MGTOW, Patriachs, Machiavellian, we must never forget the reason why redpill would have existed in the first place?, what led to the manosphere community?

In western societies that gynocentrism and Feminism started in the first place , the root cause for these cultural-changing sexual imbalance was as a result of the desire of men to not necessary abscond from traditional masculine responsibilities but to share these duties with women under the guise of treating every gender equally and with fairness, from these women right activists which in the moment seemed reasonable and plausible because the men then didn't really apply logic and common sense to realize that women are fundamentally not equal to men primarily because of Biological and genetic factors and they
can never and will never know what it truly takes to be men , these femcentric women decieved men, pardon me atheist on these trend for using these analogy , the same way Eve fooled Adam in the garden of Eden, selling Feminism to us as a humanistic endeavor that would reduce our masculine burden in society

Every man regardless of his affiliation would always be judge by his burden of performance not just in the sexual game but also in the social game whether MGTOW , Machiavellians even psychopaths,even if you make money for yourself and you put yourself first , even if you are a blackpilled nihilistic, you would always be judged by your burden of performance in life

Now look at Progressive western Societies where men are divorce-raped , and the welfare state uses taxpayers money to fund the lifestyle of single mothers, Quota policies, inclusivity and diversity policies, affirmative actions have hindered the progress of many men, child custody laws and prison sentences are unfair to the common man , they removed all the Patriachal Cultural barriers via systematic social re-engineering using gynocentric legislatures, remember these men thought they were doing good at the moment by allowing their Society to deteriorate from political conservativism to radicalized liberalism which we can see clearly in the west because these men thought naively that allowing women to take up their responsibility shows that there ego is in check, they are humanist and good men

Now women have abandoned their traditional feminine roles and want to embrace the Masculine , taking our authority without the necessity for the responsibility, I shake my head when I see fellows like waywardpikin , no disrespect, advocating for shared financial responsibility ,when we are seeing the results in the worst ever family and social statistics in mordern history as a result of these frame of thought, neglecting women's innate Hypergamous nature which society ought to curb with strong cultures and even religion to control these innate chaos in women so that family and civilization as a whole would not be destabilized

Nigeria Men like us are very lucky as a result of strong shaming mechanism and masculine traditional social conventions ,we have for women which reminds them even in these gynocentric globalized era, that we are fundamentally not equal, but seeing men thinking they are humble by allowing their wives to have responsiblity in a balanced manner like them and expecting their wives to love and treat them with respect and honour in these age is very saddening, learn from western men and let us not be manipulated by mordern women who would use our ego and soft spots for them against us to advance their female supremacist cause to subject men to the painful authority of women who are not designed naturally to be leaders like men , giving themselves new privileges and rights that would discriminate and enslave men further

Let's learn from history and people's mistake so that it won't repeat itself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
JESHAL:

You and Zabiboy sound like two irredeemable Simps disguising as Redpillers because you don't know the consequences of your Rationale as you discard the immutable Hypergamy tenets of the redpill the same mistake MrColdsweat made , you both are making, if you analyze the situation with a pragmatic lense divorcing your subjective feelings and apply real logic , your argument for men not to accept their burden of performance will destabilize Societies, just look at western Societies that women are treated like men in the name of equality, having now masculine authorities and responsibilities , see the destruction of the family unit as we have many lost boys and girls from single motherhood , putting yourself first doesn't mean neglecting your responsibility and allowing women to take charge

That's bullshit
Men lead
Women follow

emmaodet you are very fearful of the future and can't take risk to succeed in life for yourself much less for having a relationship and you are Rationalizing your incompetency with the Bible to hide the fact that you are a bloody coward and very weak soft man who will end up probably average because you are a sissy who thinks like a woman wanting his emotional priorities met and expecting society to give a fvck

Bloody weakling and fvcking coward
Very shameless feminized man same as Zabiboy , two of you are a disgrace and shame to manhood and masculinity, you both like MrColdsweat should be stripped of honor, you both don't deserve respect , two timid men wanting women to embrace masculinity and yet complaining about them and lamenting in the redpill community that men should put themselves first when Simps like you will give women authority and responsiblity so you lazy motherfvckers would live an average life and allow women to have power over men and Society

Nonsense

Come on man, if you disagree with their opinion you set them straight with LOGIC, use that stop with the emotional blackmail. I don't see how calling someone a weakling rather than faulting their thought process or line will help this thread or the person by extension.

Plug holes in his arguments but not his person. You could point out the consequences of his thinking in that manner and how that will affect him and why he needs to change such process but no need to abuse his person na.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Junnior:

I'm trying to understand you better:

Are you saying your wife should never bring any amount of money to the table?

Providing is not entirely masculine responsibility.

The female must provide as well.

If you want her to be committed and you want it not easy for her to ditch you and move on to another nigga, you have to get her investing financially as well. If she's paying 30%, it's not bad. She would have a say in critical decisions, but your say would still be regarded more.

For instance, do you watch documentaries? The male Lion provides territorial security, but kind of sleeps all day. Guess who goes about hunting for food? The lioness. She brings the food for the lion to eat before she and her cubs eat.
The Lion and the lioness both contribute. Nonetheless, the Lion remains king.
These days, money gets you general security. Also, money gets you food.
Someone here once posted a story of how he knew a man who would provide for stuff in the house except food. He makes sure his wife uses her own money to feed the whole family well.
This makes her commited. She will make an effort to make sure the marriage works. She will most likely be submissive. If she misbehaves and he kicks her out, or if she seeks another nigga, she will be losing a lot. So, she will try to be in her best behaviour.

In conclusion, you are not a beta male if your wife contributes financially in your marriage.

I'm looking at it from an entrepreneur's angle. My wife will b my employee and b useful to me in my business.

I just feel men especially high value men don't share financial responsibility with their wives. Because most women don't want to work after and during pregnancy so why wud u now want ur wife to share financial responsibility with you. U are hinting to her in her hindbrain that u are a low valued beta male simp wen u share financial responsibility with her.

Men need money to address dominance in life and not because of women.
The person with the most financial power, asides understanding frame, game and being redpill aware etc, is the one who's in control andajes the critical decisions in the home

Men lead
Women follow

A wife is meant to bask in ur world and beautify it with her femininity and skills.

PS : All my sayings are for men who want to b high valued Men

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Skepticus:

The person you tagged is not poor nor average by Nigerian standards plus he is married. Life teaches us all.

I'm not a fan of permanently living with a woman and I have my own reasons for that from my personality to the unrealistic slavery standards set and the dangers lying in it for men in modern marriage. This is not to discourage others from marrying nor engaging with women in some form of permanent relationship. Just know what you are getting into and ways to minimize the risks.

The "hard" patriarchy (Full dominance of the husband or father-figure) which you advocate (I also observe same with young, idealistic red pill converts on this thread and other forum espousing this idea) is highly impracticable in the 21st century (where women rights and emancipation has swept the globe like wildfire from highly conservative societies to the liberal ones) unless you go to some pre-modern society to pick a woman who would wholly worship your feet. One that emmaodet is very aware of being married in this modern age.

DEMZEE, there is nothing beta about a woman contributing in marriage in this modern day. If you disagree, reality will teach you better. If you are meeting a woman in this age, you'll meet one with some form of education, or skill or even both. Where she lacks both, she probably has some exposure. Hard patriarchy was easy those days as survival was basic and at a subsistence level. Society was closed and women's hypergamy was highly restricted. There were consequences for a woman showing negative sides of her hypergamy, so she behaved herself and worshipped the man she was betrothed to.

Today, growing population of humans and economic unpredictability and other factors beyond the capacity of an individual is putting so much stress on men as sole provider. With women entering the work force on merit and feminist quotas, it gets even tougher for men. In reality, Only a very low percentage of men around the globe are able to wholly provide in life and in death. Men are increasingly getting their wives to bring in income to support the family system. A man who don't have that much resources to be able to wholly provide as a hard patriarch in the modern day reality is only a "suffer-head slave" and the more he makes his woman not to "invest" in the relationship will make it easier for the woman to move on, enjoying her "loot" knowing that there is no law even in modern conservative society that will "punish" her for leaving her man (the liberal ones would even "celebrate" her for being a "strong independent woman who knows her right" ).

For me, it is okay for men who seek to marry (or permanently cohabit with women) to do that to take the physical and psychological pressure that comes with a diminishing hard patriarchy and masculine ego in light of social and economic realities but make sure that they work hard to contribute the highest share of provisioning and leading with their partners in tow. I was raised by a dominant father who had that kind of arrangement with my mum. If my mum had not contributed in a way, she could leave at anytime without consequences as she has no "investment" worthy of securing in her relationship with my dad.

I'm not saying women shouldn't contribute in marriage, Wat I m against is men Sharing financial responsibility with their wives.

Women are hypergamous for bleeps sake so why wud she share financial responsibilities with u and most men who say this believe in equality. They want their burden of performance to b edged by their wives. That's why anytime I talk, I only consider people who plan to b wealthy in life and not people who want to be poor or average in life or people who life have dosed off their reality and they had to settle for Wat life gave them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
To understand female psychology better and know the true motives of all women, read this book by Esther Vilar called The Manipulated Man. It's only 64 pages long and someone here sent it to me. Please every word of that book is pure wisdom, you can request it and I'll send it to your email. Please read this book, I urge you to and you won't regret it. Also when you're done, share the book with others or you can share the ideas of the book with your other friends. Let the veil of ignorance be lifted from all men and let the manipulative hypocrisy of the female race be exposed.

Sent you a pm. Need to read this book again. What I really love about the book the most is the fact that it's short. No time to dilly-dally. Just straight to the goddamned uncomfortable point.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
waywardpikin:

Sent you a pm. Need to read this book again. What I really love about the book the most is the fact that it's short. No time to dilly-dally. Just straight to the goddamned uncomfortable point.

Done

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
JESHAL:

Every man regardless of his affiliation would always be judge by his burden of performance not just in the sexual game but also in the social game whether MGTOW , Machiavellians even psychopaths,even if you make money for yourself and you put yourself first , even if you are a blackpilled nihilistic, you would always be judged by your burden of performance in life

Now women have abandoned their traditional feminine roles and want to embrace the Masculine , taking our authority without the necessity for the responsibility, I shake my head when I see fellows like waywardpikin , no disrespect, advocating for shared financial responsibility ,when we are seeing the results in the worst ever family and social statistics in mordern history as a result of these frame of thought, neglecting women's innate Hypergamous nature which society ought to curb with strong cultures and even religion to control these innate chaos in women so that family and civilization as a whole would not be destabilized

Nigeria Men like us are very lucky as a result of strong shaming mechanism and masculine traditional social conventions ,we have for women which reminds them even in these gynocentric globalized era, that we are fundamentally not equal, but seeing men thinking they are humble by allowing their wives to have responsiblity in a balanced manner like them and expecting their wives to love and treat them with respect and honour in these age is very saddening, learn from western men and let us not be manipulated by mordern women who would use our ego and soft spots for them against us to advance their female supremacist cause to subject men to the painful authority of women who are not designed naturally to be leaders like men , giving themselves new privileges and rights that would discriminate and enslave men further

Well said.

I think to an extent the shaming tactic must be rationalized by men and understood in the context that it is in a sense good for us. Now get me, if we fail to perform we should hold our selves accountable because the shaming will only make us less comfortable remaining mediocre and push us out of our comfort zones.

I have sat with young married men and older men and I hear one thing constantly never let your wife pay rent and your children's school's fees (Do not get me wrong men may hit hard times and hence have to fall backbon their support for a while , but that's no excuse for letting that slip.)

The more I chew on this the more I understand it's importance, a man's nature naturally drifts towards handling his shits irrespective of what society tell him and those are the basic ones.

So to an extent the anticipation of being shamed should be viewed in the sense that as the redpill advocates, men are to become, refined to the best version of themselves which gives a natural satisfaction.

I do not want to slip, I know am trying to become better and I do not want an excuse for not being better.

Again our clime as you rightly pointed out allows us to embrace traditional male roles, it allows us see that we are not equal and cant be, we should not be ashamed but embrace our roles wholeheartedly.

3cents

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm not saying women shouldn't contribute in marriage, Wat I m against is men Sharing financial responsibility with their wives.

Women are hypergamous for bleeps sake so why wud she share financial responsibilities with u and most men who say this believe in equality. They want their burden of performance to b edged by their wives. That's why anytime I talk, I don't only consider people who plan to b wealthy in life and not people who want to be poor or average in life or people who life have dosed off their reality and they had to settle for Wat life gave them
It is not about burden of performance. It is about commitment. Things are no longer the way they used to be in the olden. Your ideology is that of the old where the man provides everything and the woman just does house work and bring no money to the table. It worked in the past because women didn't have the leeway to divorce their husbands anyhow they liked. Try that with modern women and watch her ditch you for the next richer nigga, because she has nothing to lose and modern society has made it easy for her to get divorced. This is the point.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are hypergamous for bleeps sake so why wud she share financial responsibilities with u and most men who say this believe in equality. They want their burden of performance to b edged by their wives. That's why anytime I talk, I don't only consider people who plan to b wealthy in life and not people who want to be poor or average in life or people who life have dosed off their reality and they had to settle for Wat life gave them

Your point is quite controversial. It can be argued from two sides.

Yes, as a man you are traditionally and naturally responsible for the financial matters in the family. This point of view is what has been passed on to us from our ancestors. The man is the masculine figure and the King of the home. If this is how your family is structured and you're comfortable with that, then it's alright.

On the other hand, the world is different today, especially with the introduction of gender equality reforms and feminism. If the woman is capable to be as proactive as the man then she should be able to also cater/contribute towards financial issues. So people that support the first opinion would oppose this one.

Now having said that, the point is based on your personal preference. In situations like this, you have to run your family according to how comfortable you feel. If you are fine running the family financial issues and paying for all the bills alone, then do it. However, if you are comfortable with your wife/spouse contributing to the bills, they also do it.

Now, How does this relate to red pill?

Remember, In society, females have been groomed through evolution to depend on their male counterparts. It is evident in animals and humans despite whatever some feminists may claim today. Nowadays, we live in a WOMEN'S world without even realizing it. Women have been conditioned to understand that they can cruise through life without too much stress because there will always be men that will provide her needs because of her sexual value. That is the only thing they contribute to the marriage. Sex. Take that away and they are nothing. I don't want to go into this too much (Read The Manipulated Man).

Women believe that marriage is an investment or insurance. That is why women get married and expect the men to run everything around the house for them. I guess it might be alright if she at least does housework but women or girls of today believe in getting help (househelp, maid etc) to run the house while their husbands fend for money and they go shopping, watch TV and gossip with their girlfriends. Now, what exactly do they offer to the family and the home apart from nagging, billing and financial problems etc? Sex. That's it. Now, what is to stop a man from making his money, remaining single and sleeping with random women or prostitutes etc?

The truth is that most women are whores without realizing it? There is no difference between whores in the street and wives like that. The only thing is that such women live with you in your home. You are making the same purchase if you deal with a street LovePeddler because you are buying her clothes, shoes, taking her out, etc (MONEY) which is what you are providing a prostitute but in a different context. That is why such women withhold sex from their husbands because they use it as leverage and to blackmail men. Those marriages will not last or even if they do, will not have substance. You see, those type of women are no different from street whores, they just have different 'packaging'

Now, why have I ranted and said all this? If your wife is the stay home type who flexes and cruises, then it has to be that it is what you are comfortable with and it doesn't affect your lifestyle or bank account. How being an alpha male comes into play is that you should be able to dictate your home. You should only provide money when it is convenient for you and she should not disturb or nag you unnecessarily. If that is what makes you happy or keeps your marriage going, then no problem as long as you are happy.

However, if your wife works and is financially capable to assist the home then it shouldn't be a problem. You are generating more income and conserving time and energy. Now how it becomes a problem is when you are no longer the head of the family or even if you share that role. You still need to be the figure in the family and command that respect. Your wife should not take that away from you. But you should also respect her too, that's important.

But this second idea might not be practical in Nigeria right now until most men truly understand women and know how to play their manipulation game too. It depends on you as a person and how you control your life effectively, if you are strong enough mentally.

I support the idea of feminism but not the way that it takes form in our society today. I believe that feminism is truly understanding being a female and being the best version of your self not looking for validation by comparing yourself with men. Let's face it, there are things suited for women and also suited for men but modern-day feminists are hypocritical and angry women. Only a few truly understand feminism.

What is my point overall? You can still be the alpha male in either situation. If you are the sole provider or you and her share responsibilities. It is not a matter of debate, just do whatever makes you comfortable and still maintain your figure as the head. I apologize if I have typed too much or being repetitive but I hope that you understand my point.

Just do whatever you're doing within the concept of the red pill and when you truly understand the psychology of women, you will know how to treat them.

Cheers. Maintain your game and think with your brain not your d**k.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
JESHAL:

@Zabiboy
@emmaodet
@MrColdsweat

And to all active and inactive monikers on these trend , I apologize for my histrionic emotional outburst which was very childish and unnecessary for me to pass my opinions, that's not the way a proper man should behave and I'm very sorry for my actions, I reacted to the previous comments without solid introspection to accommodate others different viewpoints

@waywardpikin
@Raalsalghul

My reaction in the moment nullified the very important message I wanted to pass in that no matter your reason for accepting the redpill tenets whether you're MGTOW, Patriachs, Machiavellian, we must never forget the reason why redpill would have existed in the first place?, what led to the manosphere community?

In western societies that gynocentrism and Feminism started in the first place , the root cause for these cultural-changing sexual imbalance was as a result of the desire of men to not necessary abscond from traditional masculine responsibilities but to share these duties with women under the guise of treating every gender equally and with fairness, from these women right activists which in the moment seemed reasonable and plausible because the men then didn't really apply logic and common sense to realize that women are fundamentally not equal to men primarily because of Biological and genetic factors and they
can never and will never know what it truly takes to be men , these femcentric women decieved men, pardon me atheist on these trend for using these analogy , the same way Eve fooled Adam in the garden of Eden, selling Feminism to us as a humanistic endeavor that would reduce our masculine burden in society

Now look at Progressive western Societies where men are divorce-raped , and the welfare state uses taxpayers money to fund the lifestyle of single mothers, Quota policies, inclusivity and diversity policies, affirmative actions have hindered the progress of many men, child custody laws and prison sentences are unfair to the common man , they removed all the Patriachal Cultural barriers via systematic social re-engineering using gynocentric legislatures, remember these men thought they were doing good at the moment by allowing their Society to deteriorate from political conservativism to radicalized liberalism which we can see clearly in the west because these men thought naively that allowing women to take up their responsibility shows that there ego is in check, they are humanist and good men

Too much wisdom coming from you. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Done
please send to me also

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YusufTheGreat: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thank God i found this thread

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YusufTheGreat: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thank God i found this thread, Yes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
please send to me also

send me pm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

send me pm
Fini.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm looking at it from an entrepreneur's angle. My wife will b my employee and b useful to me in my business.
Except she won't be your employee but your wife.

I just feel men especially high value men don't share financial responsibility with their wives. Because most women don't want to work after and during pregnancy so why wud u now want ur wife to share financial responsibility with you. U are hinting to her in her hindbrain that u are a low valued beta male simp wen u share financial responsibility with her.
You are not hinting anything of such to her. Actually, it is when you make her not invest in the marriage that you're hinting at being a huge SIMP. She will leverage and suck your funds until she's fed up, bored and ready to move to the next nigga.
It is your kind of thinking that makes pregnant women make ridiculous demands of their husbands. Many men may not really be simps, but once their wives conceive, they become the greatest simps of all time.

I get it: pregnancy is tough. But we aren't contributing equal amounts. I will bring the bulk of the whole amount, but she must contribute to the best of her capacity before, during and after pregnancy. This is to keep things balanced.
Any time she thinks of misbehaving, she will think of all she has put in the marriage.

This is uncomfortable, especially if you're egotistical, I know, but it is the best way to secure your conjugal bliss.

Men need money to address dominance in life and not because of women.
The person with the most financial power, asides understanding frame, game and being redpill aware etc, is the one who's in control andajes the critical decisions in the home

Men lead
Women follow

A wife is meant to bask in ur world and beautify it with her femininity and skills.

PS : All my sayings are for men who want to b high valued Men
I agree with the bolded. Still, it doesn't mean women contributing financially in their marriages makes men simps.

1) Things will be the way you said if the man shoulders the whole financial responsibility. 2) Things will still be that way if the man shoulders most, but leaves some for the wife to shoulder too. The different likely implication?
In the first case, there is a very high chance of the wife getting bored and moving on to another man with more money. In the second case, there is a low chance of the woman getting bored and just moving on like that, because she's invested.

Your idea is patriarchal, while mine is Machiavellian. In today's world, some patriarchal practices like this one will most likely land you in a ditch, because women now are free to do whatever they want. That's the truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Yes, as a man you are traditionally and naturally responsible for the financial matters in the family. This point of view is what has been passed on to us from our ancestors. The man is the masculine figure and the King of the home. If this is how your family is structured and you're comfortable with that, then it's alright.

On the other hand, the world is different today, especially with the introduction of gender equality reforms and feminism. If the woman is capable to be as proactive as the man then she should be able to also cater/contribute towards financial issues. So people that support the first opinion would oppose this one.

Now having said that, the point is based on your personal preference. In situations like this, you have to run your family according to how comfortable you feel. If you are fine running the family financial issues and paying for all the bills alone, then do it. However, if you are comfortable with your wife/spouse contributing to the bills, they also do it.

Remember, In society, females have been groomed through evolution to depend on their male counterparts. It is evident in animals and humans despite whatever some feminists may claim today. Nowadays, we live in a WOMEN'S world without even realizing it. Women have been conditioned to understand that they can cruise through life without too much stress because there will always be men that will provide her needs because of her sexual value. That is the only thing they contribute to the marriage. Sex. Take that away and they are nothing. I don't want to go into this too much (Read The Manipulated Man).

Women believe that marriage is an investment or insurance. That is why women get married and expect the men to run everything around the house for them. I guess it might be alright if she at least does housework but women or girls of today believe in getting help (househelp, maid etc) to run the house while their husbands fend for money and they go shopping, watch TV and gossip with their girlfriends. Now, what exactly do they offer to the family and the home apart from nagging, billing and financial problems etc? Sex. That's it. Now, what is to stop a man from making his money, remaining single and sleeping with random women or prostitutes etc?

The truth is that most women are whores without realizing it? There is no difference between whores in the street and wives like that. The only thing is that such women live with you in your home. You are making the same purchase if you deal with a street LovePeddler because you are buying her clothes, shoes, taking her out, etc (MONEY) which is what you are providing a prostitute but in a different context. That is why such women withhold sex from their husbands because they use it as leverage and to blackmail men. Those marriages will not last or even if they do, will not have substance. You see, those type of women are no different from street whores, they just have different 'packaging'

Now, why have I ranted and said all this? If your wife is the stay home type who flexes and cruises, then it has to be that it is what you are comfortable with and it doesn't affect your lifestyle or bank account. How being an alpha male comes into play is that you should be able to dictate your home. You should only provide money when it is convenient for you and she should not disturb or nag you unnecessarily. If that is what makes you happy or keeps your marriage going, then no problem as long as you are happy.

However, if your wife works and is financially capable to assist the home then it shouldn't be a problem. You are generating more income and conserving time and energy. Now how it becomes a problem is when you are no longer the head of the family or even if you share that role. You still need to be the figure in the family and command that respect. Your wife should not take that away from you. But you should also respect her too, that's important.

But this second idea might not be practical in Nigeria right now until most men truly understand women and know how to play their manipulation game too. It depends on you as a person and how you control your life effectively, if you are strong enough mentally.

I support the idea of feminism but not the way that it takes form in our society today. I believe that feminism is truly understanding being a female and being the best version of your self not looking for validation by comparing yourself with men. Let's face it, there are things suited for women and also suited for men but modern-day feminists are hypocritical and angry women. Only a few truly understand feminism.

What is my point overall? You can still be the alpha male in either situation. If you are the sole provider or you and her share responsibilities. It is not a matter of debate, just do whatever makes you comfortable and still maintain your figure as the head. I apologize if I have typed too much or being repetitive but I hope that you understand my point.

Just do whatever you're doing within the concept of the red pill and when you truly understand the psychology of women, you will know how to treat them.

One of the tenets of redpill is to be the best version of yourself by foremostly improving yourself with regards to your social and sexual game, by increasing your status , wealth, being fit, taking care of your health , having strong abundance Alpha's frame to tackle life challenges as a Man, you all doing these not because you want to please women, society or even family but because you want to reach your full potential and fulfill purpose to have a strong legacy and meaningful impact on humanity, even if you want to be average in life , at least you focus on maintaining frame to avoid manipulation in the social and sexual game and live life to the best of your ability with contentment

Most people misinterprete the necessity for a stay at home housewife and believe that their only utility is sex, these is very wrong as they bring more to the table than sex, as an high valued man who strongly detest pseudo-masculine hybrid like working class women , is very aware of the tenets of Hypergamy that women will never adore or respect any man they see as an equal or below them, with regards to mate selection we would vet the women based on their feminity and chastity, their cooking skills, their cleaning skills, their character, their virtue, their youthfulness ( as we won't settle for used Hoes), they breed and raise children for us , they look up to us for guidance and stability to steer their emotionally chaotic state in the right direction under the frame of our leadership as they are innate followers, they work under our authority as we build our empire in very secondary positions that have very little financial effect on the family as their contribution is welcomed but not a necessity , we take 90% financial stake and they take minute 10% contribution stake , it will never be 50/50 or any other equalist approach

We are heavily reliant on the strong societal pressure on Nigerian women to keep family units strong and dignified by good Patriachal traditions even religions to glorify marriage and family unlike western Progressive Societies where gynocentric laws has destroyed the sacred institutions of marriage and even family, promoting children from wedlock by single mothers, divorce is a Norm in the west and even celebrated in the west but heavily despised and frowned upon in Nigeria

The only reason men in Nigeria are relying on the co-contribution of their spouses and partners is because they are using a monogamous frame of mind which in practicality can be to your advantage if your society has strong shaming mechanism against women like in Nigeria that no matter how successful a woman is , without a husband and family she is looked down upon and seen in some cases as a cursed person especially if she remains childless, if she dears give birth out of wedlock she is seen as an irresponsible adult and won't be treated with respect among her peers

Gynocentric laws in western societies has destroyed the myth that career women can be equally submissive to their husbands as 80% of divorce is initiated by women in liberal Societies, @ Skepticus that's is why I'm against women contribution , I would have gone full MGTOW but due to my society I still have hope in marriage as gynocentric laws has not yet destroyed that institution, any woman who doesn't abide within the context of my frame and misbehaves would be kicked out to the streets and quickly replaced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Junnior:

You are not hinting anything of such to her. Actually, it is when you make her not invest in the marriage that you're hinting at being a huge SIMP. She will leverage and suck your funds until she's fed up, bored and ready to move to the next nigga.
It is your kind of thinking that makes pregnant women make ridiculous demands of their husbands. Many men may not really be simps, but once their wives conceive, they become the greatest simps of all time.

I get it: pregnancy is tough. But we aren't contributing equal amounts. I will bring the bulk of the whole amount, but she must contribute to the best of her capacity before, during and after pregnancy. This is to keep things balanced.
Any time she thinks of misbehaving, she will think of all she has put in the marriage.

This is uncomfortable, especially if you're egotistical, I know, but it is the best way to secure your conjugal bliss.

I agree with the bolded. Still, it doesn't mean women contributing financially in their marriages makes men simps.

1) Things will be the way you said if the man shoulders the whole financial responsibility. 2) Things will still be that way if the man shoulders most, but leaves some for the wife to shoulder too. The different likely implication?
In the first case, there is a very high chance of the wife getting bored and moving on to another man with more money. In the second case, there is a low chance of the woman getting bored and just moving on like that, because she's invested.

Your idea is patriarchal, while mine is Machiavellian. In today's world, some patriarchal practices like this one will most likely land you in a ditch, because women now are free to do whatever they want. That's the truth.

Go and learn from Progressive Societies with these mindset, Nigerian men saving grace is our Strong Cultural shaming mechanism, her Hypergamy is kept in check here to a very reasonable degree compared to western Societies that gynocentric laws have liberated women's Hypergamy

Most Patriachs like Ned Nwoko, have strong Alpha's frame and are very high valued men with abundance mindset and even material resources, they keep their wife or wives in constant dread due to their strong frame as they have options and are not constrained by the limitations of monogamy, even monogamous Patriachs still use dread game to keep their wife in check

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
JESHAL:

One of the tenets of redpill is to be the best version of yourself by foremostly improving yourself with regards to your social and sexual game, by increasing your status , wealth, being fit, taking care of your health , having strong abundance Alpha's frame to tackle life challenges as a Man, you all doing these not because you want to please women, society or even family but because you want to reach your full potential and fulfill purpose to have a strong legacy and meaningful impact on humanity, even if you want to be average in life , at least you focus on maintaining frame to avoid manipulation in the social and sexual game and live life to the best of your ability with contentment

Most people misinterprete the necessity for a stay at home housewife and believe that their only utility is sex, these is very wrong as they bring more to the table than sex, as an high valued man who strongly detest pseudo-masculine hybrid like working class women , is very aware of the tenets of Hypergamy that women will never adore or respect any man they see as an equal or below them, with regards to mate selection we would vet the women based on their feminity and chastity, their cooking skills, their cleaning skills, their character, their virtue, their youthfulness ( as we won't settle for used Hoes), they breed and raise children for us , they look up to us for guidance and stability to steer their emotionally chaotic state in the right direction under the frame of our leadership as they are innate followers, they work under our authority as we build our empire in very secondary positions that have very little financial effect on the family as their contribution is welcomed but not a necessity , we take 90% financial stake and they take minute 10% contribution stake , it will never be 50/50 or any other equalist approach

We are heavily reliant on the strong societal pressure on Nigerian women to keep family units strong and dignified by good Patriachal traditions even religions to glorify marriage and family unlike western Progressive Societies where gynocentric laws has destroyed the sacred institutions of marriage and even family, promoting children from wedlock by single mothers, divorce is a Norm in the west and even celebrated in the west but heavily despised and frowned upon in Nigeria

The only reason men in Nigeria are relying on the co-contribution of their spouses and partners is because they are using a monogamous frame of mind which in practicality can be to your advantage of your society has strong shaming mechanism against women like in Nigeria that no matter how successful a woman is , without a husband and family she is looked down upon and seen in some cases as a cursed person especially if she remains childless, if she dears give birth out of wedlock she is seen as an irresponsible adult and won't be treated with respect among her peers

Gynocentric laws in western societies has destroyed the myth that career women can be equally submissive to their husbands as 80% of divorce is initiated by women in liberal Societies, @ Skepticus that's is why I'm against women contribution , I would have gone full MGTOW but due to my society I still have hope in marriage as gynocentric laws has not yet destroyed that institution

I get your point and it's important but I don't still see the reason why you quoted me. Maybe you can elaborate on that.

I provided two points of view and it is up to the man to choose how he wants to run his family not because society dictates it should be so. If he can still maintain his family, accord respect and be the head irrespective of how the family is structured then it should not be a problem. Marriage is a union between two people and these things should be discussed before marriage in order for the union to be more effective and without unnecessary problems.

My point is if you can support your family alone and prevent problems and excessive billings, then go for it. But if you're okay with your wife contributing to the family growth and you know how to put her in her place and still maintain respect, then you're a real man. It doesn't make you less of an alpha-male.

I don't want to repeat what I said in my first post but I hope you see my point as I have just realized yours.

There are different kinds of people and there doesn't have to be a standard. Do what works for you and do it well.

I may not be hundred percent correct on this but DO YOU, that's all I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Junnior:

My wife is my employee adding value to my world and empire.

My wife is going to invest but won't share in the financial responsibility of the home with me.
Women don't build, they just move in especially in this 21st century.

I prefer patriarchy and it is working for the high value men in Arab nations especially Islamic countries

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why am I reading plenty e-fights instead of quality redpill knowledge?

4 good pages wasted on abuse and name-calling? Thats Some premium bullshiit y'all.

Give your opinion as neutral as possible and use constructive arguments.

No need for the abuse biko. It gets overly boring

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I get your point and it's important but I don't still see the reason why you quoted me. Maybe you can elaborate on that.

I provided two points of view and it is up to the man to choose how he wants to run his family not because society dictates it should be so. If he can still maintain his family, accord respect and be the head irrespective of how the family is structured then it should not be a problem. Marriage is a union between two people and these things should be discussed before marriage in order for the union to be more effective and without unnecessary problems.

My point is if you can support your family alone and prevent problems and excessive billings, then go for it. But if you're okay with your wife contributing to the family growth and you know how to put her in her place and still maintain respect, then you're a real man. It doesn't make you less of an alpha-male.

I don't want to repeat what I said in my first post but I hope you see my point as I have just realized yours.

There are different kinds of people and there doesn't have to be a standard. Do what works for you and do it well.

I quoted you because I don't agree that housewives which traditionally has been the roles of women for most of history makes them sexual objects, they are very good with nurturing children and doing house chores like cleaning and cooking , going to the market , being industrious in their feminine capacity which conservative men value

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I understand u fully bro

That's why women must add value asides sex to lockdown a high value man.

I don't support feminism for any reason watsover though

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Junnior:

It is not about burden of performance. It is about commitment. Things are no longer the way they used to be in the olden. Your ideology is that of the old where the man provides everything and the woman just does house work and bring no money to the table. It worked in the past because women didn't have the leeway to divorce their husbands anyhow they liked. Try that with modern women and watch her ditch you for the next richer nigga, because she has nothing to lose and modern society has made it easy for her to get divorced. This is the point.

I understand yall

U guys are not In Nigeria that's why so I know where u are coming from.

I get ur point

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

I understand u fully bro

That's why women must add value asides sex to lockdown a high value man.

I don't support feminism for any reason watsover though

Thank you for seeing my point. Women these days do not contribute much apart from sex. They know that's their selling point and that's why they glamorize their bodies with make-up, fake body parts etc. They sell themselves and girls and even children growing up are affected by this way of life and it grows on them even without knowing. That's why they say things as I will only marry a rich man and things like that. It's all about the money and what do they do to get that money? They sell themselves by seducing men. Men in turn, take them out for dates (withholding sex for money) and you spend further on them by buying them things before you can even get what you want. Sometimes you might be disappointed. In my book, that's no different from street peddling in any way. But God help us men, we shall understand and overcome this way of life.

Hmmm.. Feminism is such a "delicate" topic but I understand your thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
When I was in secondary school, most of my male friends started sleeping with girls all in a bit to show that they are matured.

Now they are addicted to sex and cannot get out.

I thank God that I did not follow them.

They said that I should get the first experience of sleeping with a girl, but I refused.

Now I am the happiest man on Earth because I am not addicted to sex like most men.

I have discovered that men who are addicted to sex cannot really speak up against the bad nature of women because putting his rod inside a woman's hoe always makes a man unable to see the wrong in anything a woman does.

But I can actually look at a woman and tell her that what she does is wrong, since I am not bound to women through sex.

Also, I can walk on the road and observe so many things, even little things on the road side,

something that most men have lost since all they now see are women.

Most males were very observant when they were children.

But now due to addiction to sex,they don't observe things anymore.

All they see is women passing on the road.

They have lost childhood observant nature and do not observe the small things like the color of a tank,the ant that is climbing a tree,etc.

But I still observe these things because I have not dedicated my eyes to looking at women like most men are doing.

It is the addiction to sex that is making men lost sight of everything that is not woman.

That is why it is good to discourage young boys from starting to sleep with women.

It will reach a point where they are addicted to it.

I thank God that I didn't start that rubbish when my mate were doing so during my teenage years.

Now, I can boldly ask a woman to go eat shit.

Most men cannot do so because they are already bound to sex and during their desperation to have sex,a woman's word would be a law to them.

They are slaves to women.

Most women capitalize on the men's crazy addiction to get huge money from them.

Some men would ask me how I can stay without sex.

Now some men even envy me.

Now, I would walk on the road and I will not even notice which woman is passing unlike most men who are so addicted to women that they would be staring foolishly and stupidly at all women that are passing.

Moral lesson
Control your sexual urges or women would control you

cc
daddymummy
I hate reading bulsh*t like this. Stop being to hard on yourself
It's a man's nature to be a man.

I love sex but due priorities I have to do some things first before I think of sex.

I masturbate to keep alive though and I'm not ashamed of it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by forke(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Learn how to see, realize that everything connects to everything else.

- Leonardo da Vinci

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
I get his angle though. Sex is what several women use to manipulate men.

It can be a very serious deal for a lot of men.

obinna58:

I hate reading bulsh*t like this. Stop being to hard on yourself
It's a man's nature to be a man.

I love sex but due priorities I have to do some things first before I think of sex.

I masturbate to keep alive though and I'm not ashamed of it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Done
I want the book too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Thank you for seeing my point. Women these days do not contribute much apart from sex. They know that's their selling point and that's why they glamorize their bodies with make-up, fake body parts etc. They sell themselves and girls and even children growing up are affected by this way of life and it grows on them even without knowing. That's why they say things as I will only marry a rich man and things like that. It's all about the money and what do they do to get that money? They sell themselves by seducing men. Men in turn, take them out for dates (withholding sex for money) and you spend further on them by buying them things before you can even get what you want. Sometimes you might be disappointed. In my book, that's no different from street peddling in any way. But God help us men, we shall understand and overcome this way of life.

Hmmm.. Feminism is such a "delicate" topic but I understand your thinking.

That's why guys must learn Game so has not to b finessed by women

Lol feminism is just a no-no for me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chairmanawe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.