Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783418 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
pansophist:

And she is charging for it. I read the comments of that particular post, and people are telling her that it's expensive, but she no send. A support system by its very nature should be free because the people you're actually supporting in many cases than not are broke. They may be coming from domestic abuse, family breakup due to finance, and maybe I should remind her that this is Africa.

From domestic shelters to all organisations of women affairs do not charge women for helping them, but men get charged for being helped. grin But no, she wants her money from men that supposedly need help and it's not negotiable. How people just blindly follow all this so-called social media influencer baffles me. How someone can present themselves as a saviour, while simultaneously charging you in your tragic state is simply wrong.

Ah she is even charging shocked
It's just unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kalatium(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
You just met her, why does she deserve a fancy dinner date or money?
Only reason is because you feel you must EARN her attraction because you don't have it.
Know these now,women are attracted to you within seconds of meeting.
Avoid women who aren't attracted to you like the plague. Only pain resides there!
Very true i kept telling guys. A Girl decides if she will date you from the first time.

I wonder how some guys end up begging a girl to Date them. That is preposterous

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kalatium(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Regex:

With this said, let me add to it.

You see this saying that goes "It takes men 4secs to fall in love and women about 90days to fall in love" was either coined by a simp or coined to make men simp. It's just a strategy to make men keep paying for 3 straight months on dinner, shopping and even traveling. This way, women are sure you have invested a lot to back out.

If she doesn't fancy you within seconds of meeting, back out.
That advice is from a woman to keep men at their beck and call. I saw it in 2 Redpill Books for women.

1. The rules

2. The Power of p*ssy by kara king

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
luminouz:
Use of big words will create confusion to your readers.

Whatever happened to simple,concise and precise English? undecided

Haha, some "big words" are necessary to explain deep, complex, abstract concept. E.g, Why not just say "food", instead of over simplifying it by saying "that thing in a plate that goes into the mouth"? Its left for the readers to check the dictionary and know what those "grammars" means. At least they will learn new words.

If anyone finds any of glycolysiss post difficult, quote me and I'll explain it in simple english. But it may be too wordy. One love!.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Scam! Scam! Scam!

If you have gotten to this very page so far, you definitely will see all the counterfeits in this.

Professional ko listening ear ni

One of the worst choices a man is going to make in these mating game is to seek women advice on how to engage in these game.

She cheated on you ?
"Since she have apologized, we're humans,you have to forgive her,she will change and become a better woman"

She's making rules for you ?
"You know,we women can be confuse at times,she's taking time to know you,you got to be patience with her and keep trying to please her".

She's being disrespect and arrogant ?
"You're a man,you understand women are like babies,you have to understand and apologize if you have wronged her ,so that peace will be restored in the relationship".

She bleeps a hot dude she just met and have being withholding sex from you ?
" she was taking advantage of,that guy is an asshole ! Since she told you about it after much enquiry, she's open and honest,keep her"

And many more of such counseling you're going to get when you seek her advice.
They only give you a "feel" of what MIGHT be the solution,but at the core,as knowledge of redpill has proven,it don't solve the underlying issue .
A woman will not disclose the hypergamous nature of her fellow women to you.

A woman will not disclose the dual mating strategy of her fellow women to you.
A woman will not give you a hint of the opportunistic nature of women loyalty and love.

A woman will not disclose women innate disposition to be attracted to evil and guys with dark triads personality.
Woman will definitely not disclose the game women play, their innate disposition to be manipulative,and later justify such attitude as long as her own purpose is served.

That's who they are,and few women that have done that are actually marginalized and hated by other women .
Esther vilar,the author of "the manipulated man" comes to the picture,and few out there.

Certainly, from the picture,these lady can't stand the backlash she's going to receive if othet women get a hint she's divulging the hard bitter truth men need to know about women nature.
The redpill is hated for a reason.
Only foolish men will spend their hard earned money on such acclaimed relationship counseling,especially when it's a woman doing the counseling
Let me make these clear, she might have good intention to help you on your relationship problems, but she genuinely can't help you see the CORE of your problems and help you make a better choice.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Glycolysiss did a great job.
No sir,WE did a great job.
Ubunja,pansophist,skepticus,caveAdullam and yourself are guys that kept these thread lively and going,you guys are actually the ones that made it grow to what it's now,but then you're pushing me to the front. Not cool man.
Even though I will admit ,in some pages back,we got misunderstanding,which is part of life,but then we moved on,without necessarily allowing it to get in between us and the purpose of these thread.
Ubunja,I know you might still not feel comfortable with these thread anymore,which is normal ,especially when you feel you're not wanted.
But trust me ,you're wanted in here.
Even though we might have different views in some issues in here,that should not be a reason to stay totally away from these thread.
I got absolutely nothing against MGTOW and GAME,though I got everything against PUA ,especially when they manipulate desperate men to part with their money on "tips" that's not going to solve your problems on women in the long run.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2020
>Both sexes objectify one another. Naturally when we think of this, the popularized notion is that men objectify women as sex objects, but women have a tendency to objectify men as “success objects” for the same reason.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2020
A woman’s definition of creepy is sometimes just a matter of how attractive she finds than man who says something.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Women come and go, but YOU are forever. The focus must be on you.

What do YOU want in a girl?
What do YOU want to do for a date?
What type of relationship are YOU looking for?

What do YOU want in life ?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2020
There is something wrong when you continually compromise yourself in order to ‘keep the peace’ with the understanding that she’ll withhold intimacy as a result of you holding your ground. That is a power play, also known as a ‘shit test’.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Tolerating disrespect as a "friend" and pretending to be a "good guy" in order to get girls are both weaknesses.

Weakness NEVER pays.

Nature might be compassionate and forgiving for all of your other sins but it never fails to punish weakness.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
No decision will impact your life more than the one you make in determining who will be the mother of your children.
It will make or break you

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2020
pansophist:

Haha, some "big words" are necessary to explain deep, complex, abstract concept. E.g, Why not just say "food", instead of over simplifying it by saying "that thing in a plate that goes into the mouth"? Its left for the readers to check the dictionary and know what those "grammars" means. At least they will learn new words.

If anyone finds any of glycolysiss post difficult, quote me and I'll explain it in simple english. But it may be too wordy. One love!.
I get your point though and he addressed it on subsequent posts by simplifying the grammar,so most of the readers can get his point and it will stick like glue to them.

Learn new words? grin Bro,this is NL. To read a full article is like death to most people. Even the ones that are still simple,they misconstrue again and again. Check the dinosaur threads on FP and you will see what I mean. Most only sneer and snigger at that info and others go off into needless fights.

I admire your mature contributions on this thread.

One love

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Redpill will cause you to kill the romantic fantasy that was implanted in your brain since Disney. The fairytale doesn’t exist. Women will love you only in accordance with how you maintain high value. Fail, and she’ll be riding some other dick before you can blink.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
If a woman can tell you what to do, she will lose attraction for you.
If you chase her,she will lose attraction for you
If you put up with her dramas,she will lose attraction for you.
If you put her on a pedestal,she will lose attraction for you.
If other women don't want you,she will lose attraction for you.
If a woman is stronger emotionally than you,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't know how to listen,she will lose attraction for you.
If you demonstrate weakness, she will lose attraction for you.
If you can't protect her,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't lead the relationship,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't have ambition or drive, she will lose attraction for you.
If you become needy and dependent, she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't fulfill her emotional needs, she will lose attraction for you.
If you say "yes" to everything she says,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't stick to your boundaries ,she will lose attraction for you.
If she doesn't see a better future with you,she will lose attraction for you.
If you can't walk away,she will lose attraction for you.

No woman is worth all this stress. I repeat: NO WOMAN IS WORTH ALL THIS STRESS!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2020
@ GLYCOLYSISS

I understand. Anyway, I like to give credit to whom it is due and say it like it is. Your effort in this thread is indeed great. Your nuggets are powerful enough liberate a lot of simps reading this thread. You really did a great job, and I have learnt some things here. Your thread and ubunja's miseducations should be the morning devotion of many guys who want to make the red pill their second nature. I hope you and ubunja come to a better understanding, I don't like divisions in the manosphere. wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Feminists are split into two groups:

Those who lead lives of anxiety and stress, believing they are victims of insurmountable oppression...
And those who brainwashed the first group for political and financial exploitation.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
COOL10:

No woman is worth all this stress. I repeat: NO WOMAN IS WORTH ALL THIS STRESS!!!
Do you realize the irony in there ?

When you don't give a f*ck about trying to please her ,those stuffs automatically fix themselves.
When you're focus on your your goals and purpose,you grow more in confident to establish healthy boundaries,call out her bullshits and by default,you become less needy and desperate,you respect yourself ,your time and your resources ,and by extension, lead the relationship.
You're operating and setting the tone of the relationship from YOUR FRAME.
That's why purpose solves most of the problems in the game with women.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ GLYCOSISS

I understand. Anyway, I like to give credit to whom it is due and say it like it is. Your effort in this thread is indeed great. Your nuggets are powerful enough liberate a lot of simps reading this thread. You really did a great job, and I have learnt some things here. Your thread and ubunja's miseducations should be the morning devotion of many guys who want to make the red pill their second nature. I hope you and ubunja come to a better understanding, I don't like divisions in the manosphere. wink
Division ?
We're cool man.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I would have loved to update more,but that will definitely be some other time.
Take care all and do have a wonderful day.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Do you realise the irony in there ?
When you don't give a f*ck about trying to please her ,those stuffs automatically fix themselves.
When you're focus on your your goals and purpose,you grow more in confident to establish healthy boundaries,call out her bullshits and by default,you become less needy and desperate,you respect yourself ,your time and your resources ,and by extension, lead the relationship.
You're operating and setting the tone of the relationship from YOUR FRAME.
That's why purpose solves most of the problems in the game with women.

Exactly. Deny them what they say they want,and you'll automatically be giving them what you know they need.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mayowasense(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- One of biggest obstacles an average man has coming to term with the redpill knowledge is coming to term he has being fooled and lied to all his life about female nature ,and coming to term with the manipulative, hypergamous and solipsistic nature of women he held to a goddess and princess statue, unmerited,all his life.
Real

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fvcknigga: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Women come and go, but YOU are forever. The focus must be on you.

What do YOU want in a girl?
What do YOU want to do for a date?
What type of relationship are YOU looking for?

What do YOU want in life ?
while dating do you communicate the kinda Relationship u want with her or you just act??

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Division ?
We're cool man.
OKAY.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fvcknigga: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Also I'm in tears after experiencing a heartbreak early this year I've come to relate with most of the things you've said I wish to make them a part of my life and always remember them till I die I just hate I didn't learn these back in my collage days

51 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am lost

What is REDPILLlemme start from here

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kalatium:

That advice is from a woman to keep men at their beck and call. I saw it in 2 Redpill Books for women.

1. The rules

2. The Power of p*ssy by kara king

I thought as much.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
These thread is cringe worthy , embarrassing and disgusting to say the least undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6084601/man-rolling-owerri-mud-water

These is just not acceptable.
This is the level to which men can stoop when dealing with women.
I don't even know which is more deadly;feminism or feminized men ?
A man that don't understand these intergender relationship game is certainly going to regret it for the major part of his life and disgrace himself like that man.

A lady within the age range of 27-32 , you're disgracing your family lineage on
No single lady on Earth is worth disgracing yourself for !
Even when women are no longer at the peak of their smv,they still disgust weak men like these.
Funny enough,the very lady he disgraced his ancestor for is somewhere begging another guy for commitment .
Until men learn they're the gatekeepers of commitment,these is bound to continue to happen.

Until men start respecting themselves, especially when dealing with women,expect more distasteful senario as these.
Until men learn about women nature,they will continue to embarrass their family and friends.
And until men begin to value their time,resources and attention,grab your popcorn,relax and expect more naesuating scenario.
I'm disgusted !

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Timbers(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
These thread is cringe worthy , embarrassing and disgusting to say the least undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6084601/man-rolling-owerri-mud-water

These is just not acceptable.
This is the level to which men can stoop when dealing with women.
I don't even know which is more deadly;feminism or feminized men ?
A man that don't understand these intergender relationship game is certainly going to regret it for the major part of his life and disgrace himself like that man.

A lady within the age range of 27-32 , you're disgracing your family lineage on
No single lady on Earth is worth disgracing yourself for !
Even when women are no longer at the peak of their smv,they still disgust weak men like these.
Funny enough,the very lady he disgraced his ancestor for is somewhere begging another guy for commitment .
Until men learn they're the gatekeepers of commitment,these is bound to continue to happen.

Until men start respecting themselves, especially when dealing with women,expect more distasteful senario as these.
Until men learn about women nature,they will continue to embarrass their family and friends.
And until men begin to value their time,resources and attention,grab your popcorn,relax and expect more naesuating scenario.
I'm disgusted !
Everytime I see this kind of news online I shake my head

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fvcknigga:
Also I'm in tears after experiencing a heartbreak early this year I've come to relate with most of the things you've said I wish to make them a part of my life and always remember them till I die I just hate I didn't learn these back in my collage days
You will be alright. Just make Ģlycolysiss's red pill nuggets your morning and evening devotion. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RavagedHeart: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
I knew about this red pill thing, but I never practiced it.
I lowered my standards trying to please my fiancee and it ended in a near suicide experience.

In my case. Everything that is said on this thread played out but I was still clinging to maintaining my Mr nice guy tag.

My story:
https://www.nairaland.com/6066737/how-escape-ravaging-after-blast-effect

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul, Prec1ous(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.