Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754712 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
i926:

I only wanted to mess with her, which I succeeded in doing. If she had said, I have millions, I would have said proceeded to explore more.
alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
SOZINN:
Him: how many men have you slept with
Satan: You know it's 54 but tell him 10
Her: I'm a virgin
gold certified
someone make a meme with the quote.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
WOMANESE
CODED:
A man must be able to protect me
DECODED:
A man must be able to spare me from all forms of discomfort(what esle could he protect her from?robbers?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
CODED:
I need a man to make me feel secure.
DECODED:
Above all,he must keep his financial worries to himself.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
CODED:
I need a good husband.
DECODED:
I need an excellent provider.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
A man who follows/chase a woman will be despised by her.

A woman will follow/chase a man who is worthy of being followed/chased

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
When I have time, I will write about gynocentrism here. A whole text book can be written on gynocentrism and patriarchy. smiley
I'll be waiting

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by phantomx360: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
You give her power by:
having a scarcity mindset,
putting her first,
being a slave to sex.
HAVE AN ABUNDANCE MINDSET!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
SOZINN:
Him: how many men have you slept with
Satan: You know it's 54 but tell him 10
Her: I'm a virgin
U no go make heaven i swear

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by flogthem: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's why the men in Arab nations have not been manipulated by their women. Women can never manipulate Islam.

Women worship their husbands in Islam like gods

That's fucking PATRIARCHY!!!

when we talk patriachy,don't bring Islam into it abeg.
We all know women in Islam are no more than slaves
its obvious you are power obsessed.
people who behave this way most times are dealing with insecurities and are try to overcompensate for it by being tyrants!

nobody wants to be under a tyrant,not even animals

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
flogthem:

people who behave this way most times are dealing with insecurities and are try to overcompensate for it by being tyrants!

Tell this to those divorce raped men in western societies who are now worthless second class citizens all because they foolishly pedestalized vagina people like u

Islam is patriarchy. It's not about insecurities, it's about the will of Allah and not mere flesh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
phantomx360:
CODED:
I need a man to make me feel secure.
DECODED:
Above all,he must keep his financial worries to himself.

LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
phantomx360:
CODED:
I need a good husband.
DECODED:
I need an excellent provider.

SHE NEEDS A HIGH VALUE PATRIARCH!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
I have a friend whose redpilled as Bleep without knowing what the respdpill is. Perhaps he learnt from experience since he started chasing girls since when he was younger.

The guy is neither handsome nor has money but I always wonder how he's able to control girls.
I know he's great talker and can flirt and tease girls. But is that enough? Some girls even give this guy money.
If he start dating a girl, be rest assured he will date another 3-5 girls from the girl family. The guy can take you out and still cheek another girl in front of you.

He dumps girls and move on like they never existed. He never look back to a girl he dumped. One of his many girlfriends said a bad thing about to me after I helped her with urgent 2k and you need to see how he treat the girl Bleep up. He insulted the girl from head to toe that I even begin pity her. And that's the end of their relationship with him.

I learned my first redpill wisdom him and AWAL from him. He said never never pity a girl or help her. They are all wicked and ungrateful. They would go to your back and insult you after they got help from you. A beta me was telling him there might be exception grin. He said they are all the same. After the incident with the girl that I helped with 2k that insulted.
He asked " what did I tell you about them girls?"

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
flogthem:

That's only what can keep these hoes in check. Give them freedom and they ruin the whole nation.
They vagina people act based on their emotions not logic.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
can I get "The Rational male by Rollo tomassi"

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by galadima77(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 115, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: time spent in scouting for women to f^ck ought to be used in scouting for worthy allies who're capable of helping you when your exodus journey begins. Women won't help you through the wilderness days.

Authority: Be wise.

I should make plenty copies of this and start sharing... Call me whatever you want but it's worth remembering everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
papiforreal:
That's only what can keep these hoes in check. Give them freedom and they ruin the whole nation.
They vagina people act based on their emotions not logic.
Are you a Muslim? Do you want Islam to reign over society to put these hòes in check?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
galadima77:

I should make plenty copies of this and start sharing... Call me whatever you want but it's worth remembering everyday.
caveadullam's red-pill nuggets should be printed in a book and also stored offline. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
I've been thinking of something, from the couple of posts I read just now, a thought just came to mind. Without strict rules or something to put everyone (not just women) in check in a particular society or country, these are what would likely happen in that society/country:

- Female hypergamous instincts will go off the scale.

- There would be violence and high level of immorality/indecency in the society.

- The little freedom given to the female gender is what led to the birth of feminism.

- We would live like animals, because in the wilderness, there are no rules.

- What's stopping most people from engaging in degrading acts is Religion and their beliefs or level of morality.

I know there are still more to this, but this is what I can say for now. We can all see the difference between a country that gave her citizens unlimited freedom to act on their will and the country which rules and boundaries was set for everyone.

In addition, women needs to be controlled in a society, if not, there will be chaos. Controlling the female gender can either be done by the laws guiding them in the society, a strong masculine figure around her, or her religion laws and beliefs.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
“A man will teach his wife what is needed to arouse his desires. And there is no reason for a woman to know any more than what her husband is prepared to teach her. If she gets married knowing far too much about what she wants and doesn’t want then she will be ready to find fault with her husband.” - Barbara Cartland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
TheUndercover:
I've been thinking of something, from the couple of posts I read just now, a thought just came to my mind. Without strict rules or something to put everyone (not just women) in check in a particular society or country, these are what would likely happen in that society/country:

- Female hypergamous instincts will go off the scale.

- There would be violence and high level of immorality/indecency in the society.

- The little freedom given to the female gender is what led to the birth of feminism.

- We would live like animals, because in the wilderness, there are no rules.

- What's stopping most people from engaging in degrading acts is Religion and their beliefs or level of morality.

I know there are still more to this, but this is what I can say for now. We can all see the difference between a country that gave her citizens unlimited freedom to act on their will and the country which rules and boundaries was set for everyone.

In addition, women needs to be controlled in a society, if not, there will be chaos. Controlling the female gender can either be done by the laws guiding them in the society, a strong masculine figure around her, or her religion laws and beliefs.

Arab and Islamic society/nations do this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nick cannon said and I quote; 'The government shouldn't involved in my relationship'

WORD.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Her: *posts sultry pictures of herself online*
In less than an hour about 30 guys slide into her DM.
She picks the richest guy and they mingle.
Three weeks into the relationship the guy dumps her.
Her to her friend: why are men so wicked.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kuku kee me grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Respect your man.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
galadima77:

Each nugget is an appreciation to Seun for making Nairaland forum in becoming flesh. I've learnt more from this forum than the years I spent in school.

Reproduce as much copies as you want; just reference it that's all. And as uncle Martinez39s suggested, all nuggets can be printed into a book as per individual necessity. I always read the nuggets from time to time as a reminder and of a truth, I do miss some steps, but since a reminder is there, I'm spurred to withdraw from the broad way to the narrow way of the redpill.

Martinez39s, I'm still preparing my vote of thanks, calm down. Indeed, you're a blessing! Your knowledge is not copy and paste, the reason I hold you, Ubunja, Skepticus and Pansophist in high esteem. I have literally copied and pasted the knowledge you guys share on Google in order to verify if the knowledge shared is genuine or just wannabe copyist.

God bless the ardent readers and instead of arguing about MGTOW, Patriarchy, Monk mode blah blah blah, we should endeavor to comprehend each others point of view, understand every interlocking nuances and produce useful and reasonable conclusions. All paths have inherent pros and cons as Undercover has made us understand; choose the lesser evil or the evil you can bear. This forum is about building ourselves in all ramifications, not chest beating, lambasting each other and the ostensive use of abusive and derogatory statements.

Life's is a game; play or perish.

Now we move!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don’t be like this guy fellas. . . .

Man said love wins grin grin

No sir, Simping won wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's why the men in Arab nations have not been manipulated by their women. Women can never manipulate Islam.

Women worship their husbands in Islam like gods

That's fucking PATRIARCHY!!!

Yet you nitwits blow up yourselves for the promise of 72 cunts when you reach paradise.....Islam is a retardded religion, meant for pedophiles, rapists, sand niggers and crazy manlets....Islam is the opposite of redpill and what patriarchy is all about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Yet you nitwits blow up yourselves for the promise of 72 cunts when you reach paradise.....Islam is a retardded religion, meant for pedophiles, sand niggers and crazy manlets.

Oh stupid and idiotic atheist like u can't fathom the existence of Allah.

That's why gynocentrism is raping u weak idiots over there in western societies.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Oh stupid and idiotic atheist like u can't fathom the existence of Allah.

That's why gynocentrism is raping u weak idiots over there in western societies.

Yeah you guys can fantom it by screaming Alister snackbar and slamming your empty skulls to a moon god invented by a pedophile prophet who has a fetish for 7 year old pussy.....with all your redpill, half of the middle east is currently in shits and every moon niggers dream is to enter europe for a better life.....real men create stable societies, not bitching about how they can oppress weak women.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Yet you nitwits blow up yourselves for the promise of 72 cunts when you reach paradise.....Islam is a retardded religion, meant for pedophiles, rapists, sand niggers and crazy manlets....Islam is the opposite of redpill and what patriarchy is all about.

Islam is patriarchy simple and short

The women in Islamic countries are the most feminine women in the world

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.