Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771779 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Make God grant me long life naa my prayer.

I'm gradually climbing up the ladder.... Currently rejecting all female advances towards me. A lot of them think maybe I am stupid, some even call me Pastor grin grin grin though I have extremely high moral standards.

Trying to concentrate my focus on achieving my dream of becoming a Celebrity Scholar. my inner man is telling me that I am almost there. I can feel it that very soon I will take the Big Leap.

Pursuing my dream with all my passion and zeal.

The Red Pill Principles and knowledge acquired from other books are great eye Opener.

God bless everyone contributing to this thread.

I really appreciate you all. I am a religious learner of this thread.
Please, what do you mean by celebrity scholar? Seems interesting.

At my Peak, I will treat all ladies as shit holes. because I now understand that apart from my Biological mother, no other lady can Love me unconditionally. So I don't give a damn Bleep about them.

That no woman can love you unconditionally doesn't mean you should start treating women like shit holes.

It is sad that some of you guys would use the redpill as an excuse to be a terrible person.

Your eyes get opened, then you choose to do bad instead of good. You begin to confirm the claims of feminists.

I believe the redpill is simply a tool for seeing life the way it really is. If you're able to see life the way it really is, you should be able to toe the right path. "The right path" is subjective. However, for me, deliberately treating people like shit is not it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Doortun:

Lol.

Strangely, love marriage is the worst type of marriage there is since the beginning of time and arrange marriage work far better than the "love" union.

I agree with you like you said in your previous post marriage and family is more about responsibility and sacrifice. Love is about chemical and feelings.

Yes sir

Marrying based on love is very dangerous for men because men and women love and show love differently

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
lwkmd
Awon JOBLESS cruise catchers!!!

High value males ko
Beta value males ni

upon all d Nuggets, una mumu can neva do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
What I Did Before Joining TRP #1

Long before joining Nairaland, I had committed so many red pill sins. But the most regretful one was validating women and placing them on a pedestal.

How, you may be wondering? A lot of it was on social media. Stupid unsolicited DMs, and remarks that added me to a joined list of SIMPs.

Looking back, I could figure out why many times I came off as weak or at worse a creep.

I kept falling for thirst traps because I held women too highly. But all that has changed. I do not advise any man to be hateful, but

Be an exception to the rule

While our lost brothers are validating women, you are increasing your value. I make mistakes even now, but they are more calculated and not as a result of simping.

If others are complaining and doing nothing about their lives, you shouldn't. When guys are settling, you should be ambitious.

I've realised many men don't rate themselves well enough, and because of that SIMP and never increase in value. Hope we keep improving.

Blessed weekend to everyone!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
What I Did Before Joining TRP #1

Long before joining Nairaland, I had committed so many red pill sins. But the most regretful one was validating women and placing them on a pedestal.

How, you may be wondering? A lot of it was on social media. Stupid unsolicited DMs, and remarks that added me to a joined list of SIMPs.

Looking back, I could figure out why many times I came off as weak or at worse a creep.

I kept falling for thirst traps because I held women too highly. But all that has changed. I do not advise any man to be hateful, but

Be an exception to the rule

While our lost brothers are validating women, you are increasing your value. I make mistakes even now, but they are more calculated and not as a result of simping.

If others are complaining and doing nothing about their lives, you shouldn't. When guys are settling, you should be ambitious.

I've realised many men don't rate themselves well enough, and because of that SIMP and never increase in value. Hope we keep improving.

Blessed weekend to everyone!

Well said

LEVEL UP OR PERISH!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
This community is for support. Tell me, have you made good of everything you've learnt?

I'm certain the answer is NO. We're all learning and will often make mistakes. Contribute or Learn.

Yamiriflathead:
lwkmd
Awon JOBLESS cruise catchers!!!

High value males ko
Beta value males ni

upon all d Nuggets, una mumu can neva do

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel
Guy wetin be ur own? make this redpill thing nor turn u to Saddist oh.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Why are you too feisty and childish in the way you react to views you do not agree with? You didn't even understand the views of the person you are referring to yet you are making hasty conclusions on his personality just like you did to me and others when you falsely claimed we want Nigeria to be gynocentric by all means because we are without value.

(1) the guy you are referring to never said he has issues with authority OVER WOMEN or seeking their submission. He simply said he doesn't fancy the these and is not obsessed with it; he doesn't see them as a must-have in life. He prefer to live a different life on his own terms and associate with only those that add TANGIBLE value to his life.

(2) the guy you are referring to also never said he fears being in authority.

(3) the guy you are referring is not oblivious to the fact that there is hierarchy in the world of men.

You see, being pro-marriage and pro-patriachy are not sins, but being quick to insult, disparage or misrepresent others and their views, which you don't agree with, doesn't speak well of your maturity as an individual. The fact that caveadullam attributed this to testosterone doesn't make your animalistic and infantile behaviour excusable; even caveadullam has never behaved the way you are behaving. Don't caveadullam, I, ubunja, pansophist and others possess this same testosterone? Have you seen them behave the way you are behaving?

In this thread, we are all here to learn and exchange ideas so that everyone will come to conclusions that will enable them understand the red pill better and improve the quality of their lives as they live life on their terms. You don't have to agree with everyone and everyone doesn't have to agree with you, so why the readiness to bash, the urge to name-call, and the urge to disparage others who share different opinions from you? Is this what your children will learn from you as an aspiring patriarch? Aren't you supposed to know that, in life, people are different and will have different opinions, dispositions, and way of life? Grow up!

Finally, you must understand that people are different in the way they operate and how they view and value things. Even if women became nawalts tomorrow and were spending money on men, there are men that will still not fancy relationships (even having children) and live life how they please. Because your life probably ends in having a quality, patriarchal relationship and raising children doesn't mean it is the same for every man; for some men, there is life beyond relationship and life doesn't begin and end with getting women.

So if you meet a man whose thinking is different from yours, either you ask questions about why they live that way or you muster the maturity to know that people don't have to live and think like you, mind your business, don't call them bastards, losers, low-value and make up claims that they are angry and butt-hurt that their high school crush no longer loves them. Do you know how ridiculous and childish this sounds? This is exactly what women and simps do when they conclude all redpillers are misogynistic, heartbroken, or can't get women and they need to be "real men." Emmaodet, a fellow redpiller, is married with children and we communicate on WhatsApp yet I have never called him a fool, plantaation slave or beta because he got married (I don't even think this of him). I even wish him good luck in his marriage and congratulate him each time something good happens or if he is celebrating something in his family.

Learn to counter people's opinions logically instead of name-calling and learn to find out why people think the way they do instead of calling them names and making up ludicrous tales about them. Something within me tells me all I have written will fly all over your head and you will resume your name-calling and misrepresentation.

Thank you my brother.
I don't know why some people like imposing their belief or view on others and use it as a yardstick for others.
This is a community were you pick what suit you and discard the other and not a place where you become the police to monitor or sniff out people who don't agree with your vuew.
It is a big community.
Ubun*ja is someone that believes in pump and dump, impregnating different women and planting his seeds without much worry about how the mother takes care of the children, he believes in eating women's money and i respect his view why others may see him as a weakling who can't take charge and be the authority in is affairs. Atleast, we can safely deduce he is not a weak man and redpill aware. I respect his view even though i don't subscribe to it.
Some believe in still sleeping with their Ex and eating their food and money - i respect their view even though i don't subscribe to it.
We all are from different backgrounds with different upbringing and view so can't totally agree on a lot of things but pick what suit us.
My brother, it is well.
How every every bro?
It's good to be back at home, i really need to brush up myself on the thread. Really lagging behind.
Just came back from luba and malabo and will have more time to read now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
SkyFlint:

You seem to have failed to realise that no one is interested in vilifying you for wanting to be a Patriarch.

I suppose that's because you see every other man who doesn't follow your path as weak and feminized. Yet, one could argue that you are the one with a robust level of feminine energy.

As a Patriarch, your goal probably centers on controlling your wives and kids with iron hand. You want to do this in order to show that you're comfortable with authority and you have a solid frame.

In short, you see Patriarchy as the essence of a high value man. Everyone else is low value and beta.

Your argument is laughable. Here's why:

You see, women and kids are very easy to dominate and control. It's even easier when they are yours. Despite the perennial decadence, society still expect them to accord you with some measure of respect.

And frankly, all men cherish respect. It's why there's a well-defined hierarchy in the world of men.

That said, a Patriarch can easily get his own dose of respect from his wives and children. And he feels like a king. But the reality is that they (his wives and kids) are OBLIGATED to respect him. Therefore, the value of that respect is tainted.

Plus, the only way to guarantee the continuous flow of that respect is by PROVIDING sufficiently for those you lord it over. Fail to do that and you can kiss your title of a Patriarch goodbye.

On the other hand, men who have no interest in being a Patriarch will have to get their respect somewhere else - amongst other men. In the world of men, you need to PRY your own share of respect from their hands. Because they aren't obligated to give you sh1t - unlike your wives and kids.

The only way to get respect among men is through competence and a life of genuine value. This is more difficult than you can possibly imagine.

Any fool can be a Patriarch. But it takes grit and drudgery to carve out a place for yourself in the world of other men.

A refusal to partake in Patriarchy is not a refusal of the burden of performance. It's a refusal to be saddled with the burden of performing for the benefits of others (wives and kids) even when it does not align with your OWN goals.

Senselessly berating people who want nothing to do with Patriarchy is a sign of supreme ignorance.

You see, the reality is that a RedPilled Patriarch is more often than not inferior to a RedPilled Non-Patriarch. This is the fact simply because the Patriarch works for his wives and kids. He acts in ways that'll secure their continuous respect. A series of burden that a Non-Patriarch does not share.

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
good!

do you want to go down the same road as your father?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Wrong! He is not displeased with us that we are doing nothing to combat gynocentrism. His life begins and ends with being a high-value patriarchal male building a family in which his women worship him like a deity, and he can't fathom why others do not reason like him and value what he values. While this is not really bad, he had to take it further to be use vulgar languages and make up silly tales about those who disagree with him. These are people whom he hasn't even met in person.

By the way, the[b] topic of gynocentrism isn't something many people really understand as they think they do and they underestimate how powerful gynocentrism is. It is not something a few redpillers can fight.[/b] I will discuss this some other time, but I am busy with something.

At the bolded - Exactly.
There is a saying - you can't fight the trend or don't swim against the tide and current rather use them to your advantage.
Even in forex, they will tell you the trend is your friend, don't trade against it.
The truth is that there is a cultural shift, a trend because nothing is permanent in life reason humans are meant to be dynamic, updating, not rigid and adaptable.
From the stone age all he way down to the industrial age to the jet/computer age, humans have been evolving in all aspect of life - food we eat, clothes we wear, family set up dynamics, religion, interrelationships to name few.
The present trend we are experiencing can't be stopped by we enlightened few but rather we look for the loop holes to take advantage of and not to fight the trend or swim against the tide because trend is carry the majority along and if you are not wise, it will sweep you along.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2021
waywardpikin:

Don't feed the troll.

20-24, student, and most likely never had a living, breathing girlfriend in his entire life. That's all I need to know.

Dapcity = JESHAL = DEMZEE

DEMZEE is the account he uses to be at his uncouth best, where he doesn't have to pretend to be civil or a gentleman. JESHAL is the voice of "reason".

All in all, you are just a silly little child living in a fantasy world. Reality will teach you.

Another Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are a troll na, and you think you do your best work when you are very stùpid. I have decided to come down to your level today.

When are you collecting that loan?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE A GIRL SNAPPING CAMEL TOE ,BOOBS ,AND ASS TO PEPPER GUYS IS THE SAME AS A GUY SNAPPING PICS DRIPPING IN FENDI,VERSACE,GUCCI BESIDES HIS KILLER WHIP PARK IN HIS MANSION TO PEPPER GIRLS STOP COMPLAINING OF SLAY QUEENS PEPPERING US WITH YOGA PANTS SHOWING BUTT CRACK PEPPER THEM BACK WITH YOUR NEW CLA 250 AMG BENZ

So true

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:59am On Apr 24, 2021
This beautiful thread has been derailed.
It is gradually going to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2021
waywardpikin:

Good, your behaviour is slowly adjusting for the better. Now, take this 10 naira, goan buy sweet at aboki side and don't forget to read your books okay?

My work here is done. Over to the rest of y'all.

grin

Omo, bro you get strength oooo.
I don't even have the time or strength for such people

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2021
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2021
emmaodet:

My brother, it is well.
How every every bro?
It's good to be back at home, i really need to brush up myself on the thread. Really lagging behind.
Just came back from luba and malabo and will have more time to read now
I am fine bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
neyohh:
grin
grin grin grin
The simp was trying to impress, but he got this at the end.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Being profane is my way and my signature. If u can't handle it and see beyond the profanity then goan hang yasef.

Going MGTOW in Nigeria is balant stupidity shekina

Redpill is a plus to Nigeria men. Because high value patriarchs are the most respected men in the social hierarchy of men.

What dafuq is up with you? undecided

This is bullying and I won't tolerate that here. I just came into the thread this morning and I see the way you just can't handle a mature conversation without plenty insults.

Being profane is your way and your signature? ARE YOU FOR REAL? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do please take your signature away from here. You radiate bad energy and it stinks

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2021
DAY 114, REDPILL 2021

If you are not where you want to be, you don't need a woman. And if a woman is already congealed to you, you will never get there. To get there, you must let her go. (Outliers are rare, however, should in case you find any, thank your stars).

Farewell if you think you can piggyback her as you march forward to your actual destination through every reeks and hurdles.

Authority: focus.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2021
neyohh:
grin
Dude may not even be married, why on Earth is he talking of what husbands must do?

Lol@ the comeback. Well deserved. Women may scream how much they love a nice guy but in reality, he smells like good ass fish guts or locust beans.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am fine bro.

Good to hear that

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

What dafuq is up with you? undecided

This is bullying and I won't tolerate that here. I just came into the thread this morning and I see the way you just can't handle a mature conversation without plenty insults.

Being profane is your way and your signature? ARE YOU FOR REAL? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do please take your signature away from here. You radiate bad energy and it stinks

We have ended all this dude

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2021
You can train a virginial girl to be your personal whoree

But you cant unfuck a Hoe and make her your prude

When you're her first man she adores you

When you're her 25th you're just another in a long line

It's not the same

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Opinions are debatable because they're heuristics, not facts. A solid opinion's *usually right* but *capable of being wrong*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2021
The number of extremely well-educated people who lack basic critical thinking skills is alarming.

It would appear people are being taught what to think, but not how to

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2021
50% of what average women do is for attention (notice me, look how pretty I am!), whilst the other 50% is for herd social acceptance (eg: virtue signalling, offering condolences, agreeing with popular opinions etc).

Absolutely no one is talking about this.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
“It is not so much a question of if she is a whoree, but rather, a question of if she is not.”

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Man’s burden of performance and need to prove his masculinity is oftenn weaponised against him by women in an attempt to have him do things that run counter to his interest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2021
For a woman to appreciate a man, she has to believe she can lose him.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Traditional woman = positive feminine

Feminist woman = negative feminine/pseudo-masculine

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Perfectskills01(m), Davash222(m), Aaron12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.