Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769868 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vest(m): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2020
COOL10:
Meanwhile Kidwaya doesn't give a shit about Erica's attention. He's fine with or without it. That's how to play the game. But before you reach that level of confidence,you gats work hard for am.
and the nnegi of a girl and some other girls in the house wants kiddy waya oh!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Men; because of their dominant and aggressive nature fights their war on the external: The battlefield. They demonstrate with all virility to claim that which will benefit them and their own.

Unlike a woman, her battlefield is internal, her tools are emotionally painted and moulded with subtlety, manipulations and indirect bows: with which she can use especially on a man in order to make him genuflect. Whining, gossiping, badmouthing, throwing jabs are some of the many tools.

Regardless of the kind of man; the one she loves, lust after or hate, the mode of operation still retains. They are intrinsically wired to deploy these tools whether consciously or unconsciously as situation demands.

As a man, you must be cognizant of this scheme. Your frame is at stake here; it is all that matters. You must stand firm against this headwind. Do not genuflect!

And if your frame breaks? Quickly proceed into introspection and rebuild it.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Baloranking(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Damn

First Jeff bezos's wife now this

Who in the hell is breeding the women of our generation.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Baloranking:
Damn

Last I heard of Mackenzie Scott (Bezos' ex-wife), she's now the Richest Woman in the World.

The divorce settlement she got from Jeff is now worth about $67B.

At the height of his fortune, Dangote only had a networth of around $13B.

Now, a woman who has NO business of her own is wealthier than Dangote who has been running several businesses for decades.

Marriage is the greatest FORTUNE of WOMEN of the Western World and the greatest CALAMITY that can befall the MEN of the Western World.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2020
2 million a month shocked see madness
Baloranking:
Damn
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Baloranking(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
2 million a month shocked see madness

That's not all, she's still requesting 5million$ for legal fees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Baloranking(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2020
SkyFlint:

Last I heard of Mackenzie Scott (Bezos' ex-wife), she's now the Richest Woman in the World.

Now, a woman who has NO business of her own is wealthier than Dangote who has been running several businesses for decades.

Marriage is the greatest FORTUNE of WOMEN of the Western World and the greatest CALAMITY that can befall the MEN of the Western World.

Men need to double think on this marriage of a thing.

Women now counter prenup in court now saying they were forced to sign it or under pressure and the stupid judge will nullify the prenup making the man divide his asset.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2020
very greedy lady with wicked lawyers,if her plan works,dr dre will become tiger woods 2.0

Baloranking:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
vest:
and the nnegi of a girl and some other girls in the house wants kiddy waya oh!

Why do you think Erica is always following him about? It's because she knows other girls dey wait for line grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
✓You just met her, why does she deserve a fancy dinner date or money?
Only reason is because you feel you must EARN her attraction because you don't have it.
Know these now,women are attracted to you within seconds of meeting.
Avoid women who aren't attracted to you like the plague. Only pain resides there!

Infact this guy Is gooood abeg, Seems like you are just pouring out everything I have In my mind and what I've experienced. The bolded, I Just got a brand new Fish, She got attracted to me the very first day and moment she set her eyes on me. Omo It's good to be handsome and well gamed. She was feeling so uneasy and restless, She couldn't look straight Into my eyes, I could see It In her eyes, Another good news Is she Is not our regular "Nigerian Female Vultures" Seems fair because I'm not trusting any bitches though. On the other hand, Me guyman was just cool and calm feeling manly, well composed and bolded when I've pictured what Is going on lol. This Is how I like It because I like to hoard my attention like they always do, This lady hardly look away, She was just staring at me all through. I caught her off guard so many times. I'll just smile. The rest Is history my brother. She has not let me rest since then. Mind you this Is not the first time I'm experiencing such thing. I don't have strength to Chase bitches and Hoes please, That's my Motto.......

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MegaPlayBoy: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
SkyFlint:

I hope those haranguing Cristiano Ronaldo to get married and their broke-shaming counterparts, see the deadly mess, this men of great worth, are getting themselves into, in the name of a being a "married/responsible" man. Your wealth would not save you from their manipulations. They own the law.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jonzingcaesar(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Kings, what are you waiting for?

This book is a confederate to the Rational male.

Go find time and read it.

Please share the link to download the book boss
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iskalamong(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
If a woman can tell you what to do, she will lose attraction for you.
If you chase her,she will lose attraction for you
If you put up with her dramas,she will lose attraction for you.
If you put her on a pedestal,she will lose attraction for you.
If other women don't want you,she will lose attraction for you.
If a woman is stronger emotionally than you,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't know how to listen,she will lose attraction for you.
If you demonstrate weakness, she will lose attraction for you.
If you can't protect her,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't lead the relationship,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't have ambition or drive, she will lose attraction for you.
If you become needy and dependent, she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't fulfill her emotional needs, she will lose attraction for you.
If you say "yes" to everything she says,she will lose attraction for you.
If you don't stick to your boundaries ,she will lose attraction for you.
If she doesn't see a better future with you,she will lose attraction for you.
If you can't walk away,she will lose attraction for you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
I Just Came Across Dis Post Yesterday & I Av Been Following D Thread Bumper To Bumper. To Be Frank, Many Of D Things Posted Here Are True, Even Though Dey May Sound Strange, Hurtful, Bitter Or Painful But Dey Are True.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Baloranking:

This is the new trend i have observed. Divorced Women are aggressively exploiting their estranged husbands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Baloranking(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This is the new trend i have observed. Divorced Women are aggressively exploiting their estranged husbands.

Am telling you, the new trend now is to celebrate divorce after the judge has ordered split of assets cry cry. You see them writing I came, I saw, I conquered or I do, I did, I'm done on another man's asset.

This is very bad.

Nobody marries for love anymore.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
jonzingcaesar:

Please share the link to download the book boss
I have already mentioned sites for downloading free PDF books. Carefully glean through prior pages and you will find what you seek.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
i dont think there was ever a time women got married for love,they do it for security purpose and due to societal pressure.

Baloranking:

Am telling you, the new trend now is to celebrate divorce after the judge has ordered split of assets cry cry. You see them writing I came, I saw, I conquered or I do, I did, I'm done on another man's asset.

This is very bad.

Nobody marries for love anymore.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by niqqa(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I have already mentioned sites for downloading free PDF books. Carefully glean through prior pages and you will find what you seek.

Thanks.
Name please

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solonubinho(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iroko2020(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2020
I agree with you, sharing sexcapades has always being my most successful card

I have used dis to draw lust frm them.[/quote]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2020
fairheart:
Beautifully written! You're indeed exposed.
The bold sentence is damn accurate. smiley
Have you become a redpiller?hope you are good

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jonzingcaesar(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Boss please can you share a link to download the book, I couldn't see somewhere to download it, I Also checked pdf drive nothing too.

Help please

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
solonubinho:

I see that you got this information on Google owever, the information provided there is the law in theoretical terms. There's a lot more complexity that goes into the application of this. Let me give you an example, Age of consent in a US state is 16 under legislation A. However, Legislation B, which deals with the offence of rape, would also prohibit someone from having sexual intercourse with a female under the age of 18 with the exception of marriage upon attaining the requisite parental consent. Now, as you can see, there is a discrepancy in the law. This is where lawyers come in.

Now, if Mr X is charged with an offence, he would usually be charged under a particular legislation. In this case, the legislation on rape. Because it clearly states that having sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 18 is an offence. Sometimes the legislation may even go ahead to state that the provisions here supersede all other legislation on the subject matter. What this does is to make the other legislations inapplicable.

Now in Nigeria, we have the Child Rights Act (Federal legislation) which places the age of consent at 18. However, states are allowed to operate their various Child Rights Laws (state legislation). Most states, especially those in the South have adapted theirs to suit the Child Rights Act while the Nothern states have left theirs at 11 years.

So my brother, don't digest what content writers have put up on the internet and go on a frolick of your own, they are just repeating what the law says in theoretical terms so they can provide content for their site and boost their Search Engine Optimization. They cannot tell you what happens in practical terms. As they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse.
You are a sneaky fellow.You accuse someone of doing something you also did.You simply added different parts of various articles to create your post.
@Baiaon Drop this discussion before the simps and women claim this thread is promoting paedophilia and use it as an excuse to close it

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solonubinho(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
mrpaedo:

You are a sneaky fellow.You accuse someone of doing something you also did.You simply added different parts of various articles to create your post.
@Baiaon Drop this discussion before the simps and women claim this thread is promoting paedophilia and use it as an excuse to close it

Lol. smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
The last two posters above mine should stop arguing and focus on what the thread is about.

undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solonubinho(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
mrpaedo:

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
jonzingcaesar:

Boss please can you share a link to download the book, I couldn't see somewhere to download it, I Also checked pdf drive nothing too.

Help please

Some of these books are not available online for free to download. You won't find it on pdfdrive since they offer books for free. You'd have to buy it on Amazon.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Onnasucs1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
jonzingcaesar:

Help please
you can get them on anybooks app. Just search for the cracked version of anybooks app on Google and you'll find all of those books in the app

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Baloranking(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Cc MJBOLT Skyflint.

Look at the break down.

She wants her husband to still be clearing her expenses even after divorce. And guess what she brought up a case about domestic violence to gain public sympathy. Worst case scenario is if the judge is a simp. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
2 million dollars a month is fvcking too much,he's basically paying her salary grin and i dont understand this spousal support stuff because she's not disabled in any way.

Baloranking:
grin grin grin

Cc MJBOLT Skyflint.

Look at the break down.

She wants her husband to still be clearing her expenses even after divorce. And guess what she brought up a case about domestic violence to gain public sympathy. Worst case scenario is if the judge is a simp. undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magnus105(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.