Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759075 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2020
KVN1:
Hello redpillers,

I messed up again.

I traveled to another city for some business transactions.

Prior to that time, there's this girl I've been chatting with and making overt passes at( yeah, I've been raw and straight to the point with her), and whenever I say sth about making out with her, she turns me down weakly with words like"you're high, your head" etc

Once upon a time,I invited her over to my school,she schools in another state..She agreed to come, but I had to cancel, because I was checking my expenses.

Throughout last week,I was in the town where she stays,but I had to finish with most important stuffs first..

On Thursday,I gave her a call and asked her to come to the hotel where I was lodging..she begged me to shift our meeting to Sunday because that's the only time she's free from work. In the course of our meeting plans,she told me she'll be coming with her sister cos she doesn't trust me. I asked her to bring her purse along to clear her sister's bills..she finally coordinate shaa

Mind you,I was lodging in a hotel, and because I accepted the postponement,I had to pay for two extra nights (just to have sex... for my mind naa)

She called me two hours to our scheduled meeting time and told me she wouldn't be able to make it that she made some loss in the shop which she would be trying to pay back by working overtime... I became furious,but I was still calm.. I called her again, this time, trying to cajole her to come... that I already wasted cash for her sake...She stylishly dropped the call and claimed it was network..but this time,she was beginning to feel guilty...so I banked on that... I asked her where she stays and she lied about that...

I again remembered she once told me that so I traced her to her place.

On seeing me,she was so shocked, surprised...but happy that I could find my way to her place...

I wasn't having any of those, so I rebuked her severely, but this time,she was begging.I decided to relax and bit...she gave me a hug, but I didn't hug back..but after some minutes,the third leg took over from the brain... I kissed her in the ear twice, and she was relaxed. I decided to calm down when I noticed someone coming around.

So this time again,I made a move to hold her and bring her closer to me, but this time,she protested. This one come vex me. How she go get mind make me waste money for hotel still come dey do rubbish... I tried to catch her hand almost forcefully ..and we stuggled with it for some time with her claiming that I was hurting her

The biggest f up came when she started begging me to ''show her love" still no want make I even kiss her and I think I became needy...

I teased her with money but eventually gave it to her claiming she'd have gotten more if she had complied with our terms of meeting..

After I gave her the money without even considering what I've been through already, I felt scales fall from my eyes and I come realize say I don jonse..

Redpillers,abeg make una advise me because I dey vex..

I still want this girl to pay in kind but I think I need help on how to go about it..

Till today,she never even call me to know if I reach home in peace

Insults are allowed.
Yeah...You have indeed messed up and any further simp moves will throw you deep into friend zone as you don first Jonze when you carelessly open your wallet.....The next Jonzing is to be beating yourself over her then before you know it,you will be bombing her phone with simp calls... That will be the end of it all.The only way to repair this is to go into salvage mode via deep introspection on where you went wrong and pledge not to act so desperately and carelessly again with your life(taking big risks because of pussy),time and money on any pussy whatsoever..Then you go into ghost mode where you stop all contact with her pending when she starts valuing your presence and tries contacting you, you have to let her go in one part of your mind...Occupy yourself with other activities or girls... Sometimes, In the foreseeable future, she will get back to you (trust me,they always do) at that point in time you must play it very very cool, no acts of desperation and recklessness.

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pixey(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- A woman’s mistakes never count, a man’s are never forgotten.
Their is already a system in place in the society to exonerate and justify her deeds.
Accountability and responsibility is alien in the feminine world
This is very true and the reason it is very difficult for them to say sorry (unless being told) for their misdeeds.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
pls is proper as a Redpill kneeling to propose to a girl
And how can u have a young girl who is still a virgin u intend marrying in future
1.It is an act of supplication for any man to kneel down to propose marriage (which is the ultimate indication of bluepill conditioning) to any woman.It is simply bad frame.

2.If you want quality women(virginns,young women etc)to desire you,study game and inculcate its tenets into your life.There is no shortcut.Be ready to apply yourself or drop it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
IHate9jerianss:

1.It is an act of supplication for any man to kneel down to propose marriage (which is the ultimate indication of bluepill conditioning) to any woman.It is simply bad frame.

2.If you want quality women(virginns,young women etc)to desire you,study game and inculcate its tenets into your life.There is no shortcut.Be ready to apply yourself or drop it
where can I learn this games

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MacSobo(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2020
I was surfing through a FB group when I saw this... Just imagine!!!

Death to all simps

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KVN1(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Thanks to all my gees out there

I believe a real nigga grows through making mistakes and owning up to them...

make we keep up with the good work

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KVN1(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Regex:

Do you read? Send me pm I've got books to straighten you up.

Answering the bolded:

You still see yourself as a chaser. You have not viewed yourself as the price.
nichotivity1@gmail.com

ichidodo:
Yeah...You have indeed messed up and any further simp moves will throw you deep into friend zone as you don first Jonze when you carelessly open your wallet.....The next Jonzing is to be beating yourself over her then before you know it,you will be bombing her phone with simp calls... That will be the end of it all.The only way to repair this is to go into salvage mode via deep introspection on where you went wrong and pledge not to act so desperately and carelessly again with your life(taking big risks because of pussy),time and money on any pussy whatsoever..Then you go into ghost mode where you stop all contact with her pending when she starts valuing your presence and tries contacting you, you have to let her go in one part of your mind...Occupy yourself with other activities or girls... Sometimes, In the foreseeable future, she will get back to you (trust me,they always do) at that point in time you must play it very very cool, no acts of desperation and recklessness.

very apt bro.. special thanks to you my man

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:33am On Sep 09, 2020
SkyFlint:
I know a man who has learnt the principles of the red pill. Yet he says he's still waiting for a "genuine woman". Then he's going to stop "playing games."

And he truly believes that a "genuine woman" who is immune to Hypergamy exists...and man's bent on finding her.

He refused to be convinced otherwise, so he's bound for a very harsh awakening.

All men must understand that Red Pill is not a game. It's pragmatic knowledge that would help men live a more fulfilled life. Willfully denying the realities exposed by The Red Pill does not spare you from its consequences
I actually know men like this. They think not all women are like that and they can procure the "happily ever after" with their NAWALTs in an alpha/red pill way. grin grin It will always end in tears. grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Regex:

Do you read? Send me pm I've got books to straighten you up.

Answering the bolded:

You still see yourself as a chaser. You have not viewed yourself as the price.

Its good you are offering to help but it's deeper than just reading red pill literature. He must have had a background knowledge of the red pill hanging around here. He'll need to do much more than reading to cure the "chaser" mentality. I've seen young men learn about the red pill, a little bit of game. Without frame, still thirsty and desperate, they rush into chasing women till they end up simping and embarrassing themselves before women worse than they did before learning the red pill.

In my opinion, I would suggest it to guys who have the mentality of the bolded, that they go their "own way" for a while to rid themselves of the chaser/thirst/desperate element, improving on other part of their lives, to build confidence, becoming the prize before getting back into the dating/gaming scene. It's quite difficult as you are re-programming your mind. It's like detoxification. I've seen it work.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Whores don’t make good wives, they make good lays. The problem is every LovePeddler hates the fact she is a LovePeddler, deludes herself that she isn’t a LovePeddler to maintain her self-esteem, tries to hide her past because in her heart of hearts she actually knows she is a LovePeddler and then attempts to “play the wife” , what happens is because she’s not been monogamous much of her life and had all these great sexual experiences and adventures when she was in her 20’s, she misses the excitement of that and throws the marriage away in selfishness, this can be because she’s bored or because she can’t resist the temptation of another man that’s on her radar.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
where can I learn this games
It is called Game in the manosphere but it is technically called self-improvement .It encompasses;
1.Exercising and keeping your body fit NOT walking around with a potbelly like most Nigerian men and calling it "a sign of good living"

2.Getting a hairstyle that suits your face NOT cutting your hair in the typical Nigerian man fashion:skincut/low cut/mini-afro

3.Wearing clothes that suit your physique NOT wearing oversized or ill-fitting attires and footwear like our brothers

4.Saving the money your work hard for NOT spending vast sums of money trying to buy female attention and sex from women like many of our brethren

Instil some of these actions in your life and you'll see how your life will improve for the better.There are many more that the Nairaland monicker Pansophist always discusses in his posts.Read through them

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Skepticus:

Its good you are offering to help but it's deeper than just reading red pill literature. He must have had a background knowledge of the red pill hanging around here. He'll need to do much more than reading to cure the "chaser" mentality. I've seen young men learn about the red pill, a little bit of game. Without frame, still thirsty and desperate, they rush into chasing women till they end up simping and embarrassing themselves before women worse than they did before learning the red pill.

In my opinion, I would suggest it to guys who have the mentality of the bolded, that they go their "own way" for a while to rid themselves of the chaser/thirst/desperate element, improving on other part of their lives, to build confidence, becoming the prize before getting back into the dating/gaming scene. It's quite difficult as you are re-programming your mind. It's like detoxification. I've seen it work.

I am but a humble learner. Tho I'm doing the bolded, not to rid myself off chaser/thirst element, but with the mindset of improving myself and to enjoy the world the best way I can. I didn't know I was killing two birds.

Thanks for this input. @KVN1 check the bolded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KVN1(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Regex:

I am but a humble learner. Tho I'm doing the bolded, not to rid myself off chaser/thirst element, but with the mindset of improving myself and to enjoy the world the best way I can. I didn't know I was killing two birds.

Thanks for this input. @KVN1 check the bolded.

yeah, thanks bro

I already sent you my email

.. maybe I should resend

nichotivity1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Etinosa1234: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2020
For all those Simpsons that believe sponsoring a girl through school

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Penboy: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:
For all those Simpsons that believe sponsoring a girl through school

What of if there is a clause?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Etinosa1234: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Penboy:

What of if there is a clause?

Has the clause ever favored the man?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

I used to be a male feminist. I've learnt the hard way. Naija women are leeches

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Westernlove:

Oh boy see finishing. The damn truth Is a lot of men will forever worship pussies.....grin grin grin
Simpletons

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2020
anastasius:

I used to be a male feminist. I've learnt the hard way. Naija women are leeches
Tell us what made you change your mind.

This will,I believe, help the thread

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
pls is proper as a Redpill kneeling to propose to a girl
And how can u have a young girl who is still a virgin u intend marrying in future
Brother what exactly are you kneeling down for
its the western culture which project men as weaklings

Do kings kneel down to Propose
Did Ned kneel down to marry Regina Daniels?
If Wizkid was to marry Tiwa savage
Will he kneel down?

You are the King in your small House

Do you know Traditional Wedding is our White Wedding but we are so dumb that we dont cherish what we have

Do you also know the average Nigerian won't associate with Masquerade and other Festivals calling it occultic and local/razz
But will Dress up for Halloween and other countries festivals feeling fly

In General our mentality in africa is like 2bytes it can't even send message on WhatsApp cheesy

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
They say its a man's world but i say its a woman's paradise

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
KVN1:
nichotivity1@gmail.com

You is welcome,my man...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
KVN1:
nichotivity1@gmail.com

You is welcome,my man...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
KVN1:

yeah, thanks bro

I already sent you my email

.. maybe I should resend

nichotivity1@gmail.com

Already sent you link to download em books. Check your mail box or the spam.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kalufelix(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
fairheart:

Hi Rose! It's been a while. I know this is a thread for young men that are trying to educate themselves about the woman nature, forgetting that those who did not know and understand themselves cannot understand others. The knowledge of the woman nature begins with and ends with a man who understands himself and his purpose on earth as a man. I have never seen a man who knows himself that is not able to handle a woman like a real man. He is called the "evolved man", and he is not common at all.
In my opinion, some of what is being shared on the thread are important as education against manipulative women (who are increasingly sprouting at every corner of our society due to loss of values and ideals), but I'd expect the emphasis on the nature of man himself, and not on the woman.
Most of the young men on the thread don't know themselves and what a great man embodies, which is a huge subject area itself. Having said that, I am not a redpiller! But pansophist is really an enlightened human being and I resonate with some of his expository comments Nairaland-wide, which is why you saw my comment under his comment. And I've been good. How are you doing yourself?
Simp!

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kalufelix(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
fairheart:

Do you see why I said there are many young men on this thread? And you just displayed the attitude of a young man that has yet to learn how to relate with people and understand them. It also shows your focus is chronically on women. If you think I have a simple mind when you don't know anything about me, what does that says about you (as the so-called alpha) or redpiller?
I don't have any mysterious card over the girl; I am too old to be playing games known with small boys who are looking to get girls laid. When I want a girl, after I have assessed her admirable qualities (not merely look), I go after her. It is men who are not fit that plays card; evolved men don't do it, because they have a long list of women they can pick from, without being manipulative or playing some stupid cards. That way, these women become submissive and soft in their arms. That is the category I belong to!
Mind you, the girl is in her early youth, and still young and learning. Explaining was intentional, but you wouldn't know that because your mind has been programmed against women. I am sure the mentioned thread was opened to seek attention and read diverged opinions, but if she meant it, that is her wish...I have nothing against it. Hypergamy--the search for a superior class male over the inferior ones--is allowed. As a young man that you are, you're the one that should understand yourself, your purpose, your talent, and groom yourself so that women see you as a member of the high caste, rather than inventing mysterious cards to play on women. Evolved men don't chase women, except the ones they find too rare and one of a kind. Women come after this type of men because they are so personable, powerful in their niche, and are considered "better" over other men.

Next time, read objectively and understand that not everyone on Nairaland is your mate.
trash...simp_na_simp....50yr.old..simpcheesy

32 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
---Compliments breed complacency. Critique breeds conciliation. A woman will never work as hard for a man’s approval as when his approval is most elusive.
Just reading about this thread and getting some doses of the pills

So as a Red puller, when do you think is right to give girls compliments or we shouldn't give them compliments at all?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Etinosa1234: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Just reading about this thread and getting some doses of the pills

So as a Red puller, when do you think is right to give girls compliments or we shouldn't give them compliments at all?

I'm not that versed in redpill but I think u should make it occasionally and very rarely...

Use what David D'Angelo calls push-pull method...

If u compliment her occasionally, those times u compliment her, she'll take it with utmost importance and happiness...

But if u keep complimenting her everytime, she'll take u as a thirsty simp and friend zone u.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I'm not that versed in redpill but I think u should make it occasionally and very rarely...

Use what David D'Angelo calls push-pull method...

If u compliment her occasionally, those times u compliment her, she'll take it with utmost importance and happiness...

But if u keep complimenting her everytime, she'll take u as a thirsty simp and friend zone u.
ok noted
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
It is called Game in the manosphere but it is technically called self-improvement .It encompasses;
1.Exercising and keeping your body fit NOT walking around with a potbelly like most Nigerian men and calling it "a sign of good living"

2.Getting a hairstyle that suits your face NOT cutting your hair in the typical Nigerian man fashion:skincut/low cut/mini-afro

3.Wearing clothes that suit your physique NOT wearing oversized or ill-fitting attires and footwear like our brothers

4.Saving the money your work hard for NOT spending vast sums of money trying to buy female attention and sex from women like many of our brethren

Instil some of these actions in your life and you'll see how your life will improve for the better.There are many more that the Nairaland monicker Pansophist always discusses in his posts.Read through them

can u recommend some books and
Websites/forum to gain more knowledge thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
It is a shame for a man to grow up without seeing the beauty and strength his body is capable of. Work on your appearance (strength training), your presence makes you formidable, and establishes you as a respectable figure. To love yourself is to be fit and healthy.

#RandomThoughts

46 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, Martinscov(m), Grimm127 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.