Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767444 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2021
The bolded,
I thought i was the only one to notice it too. However, note that civilisations collapse gradually, it might be another 50 to 100 years before america collapses totally.

Lordcassy:
young Kings

It is very sad,that we in Africa will never learn, I am tired, Majority of men in African men do not have that warrior mindset it takes to drive a nation and inspire people, all I see are complainers who want to spend their days drinking and being obsessed with cheap masculine women.

Young kings

Open your f**king eyes, you are witnessing the death of civilization in real time, America is collapsing, why because they have successfully become so stupidly tolerant, ''When you are tolerant, you stand for nothing''.. they have allow women into the power space and other stupidities.. their nation is declining, women were not meant to rule and can not rule...i am not being misogynistic but rather I am supported by history.

The Egyptian civilization end came, when they started allowing females on pharaoh thrones. a woman was their last leader queen Cleopatra...today the Egyptians are no more their bloodline has be clear and gone to extinction. what a weakness!!!

The Mayans came towards their end too during the 8th and 7th century when women started taking position of power, as a result of the peace created by man. you know where the Mayans are now right.

The Babylonians too had feminist where are they now!!

The Roman's started educating their women and giving rights to power and at a result their civilisation fell in into a society of weak sexually obsessed men because women are the gatekeeper of sex but they need a mans(Father or brother) direction else. they will be hoes and this domino effect will affect the men as well and since they will use their best years being hoes this will lead to her having less children.. this lead to drastic decrease in Roman population, weak man that didn't want to fight and conquer anymore. the barbarians came and the great fire came and thus Roman's civilization is no more.

Queen Marie Antoinette because of her feminist ways, the French people did not have money for bread and this bitch had the nerve to buy a diamond neckless and she also simp weak husband which brought an end to the French throne.

England decline came when they started having queens.. today do you think England can compete in the world stage..look at the freaking royal family, tell me if they had a real patriarch. that Harry be a simp.

Any kingdom of any man that comes to an end is because of two things... he was weak or refuse to trickle down the power to the man or men are no longer capable of being men and as a result revolt.

that's why Islam works, check out most Islamic nation, they are shitholes with corrupt leader, but still they stay together, that is because Islam give total power to all men, a wife of rich man in Afghanistan can not insult a poor man, because above him or not she is suppose to respect him.

Christianity used to be like that, but we have been corroded by weak greedy pastor and whores in the house of worship, the day Christians started allowing women to seat with men in church the fall started, well you know where are now, women were not allow to speak in church before now imagine a female pastor, some Simps are going to seat there and let some women teach them about God. Jeez!!

I am a deist xtian, do not ask me how it works for me, or else I am a radical Christian and I usually challenge any form of weakness, because why, my religion is dying before my eyes and they are turning it into a goofy lifestyle. xtians that wipe out Islam out Europe now have gay's pastors. we can't even speak out against other religion, if speak against Islam, you are islamophobic and they are allow to remove your head if you talk against them, well take a guess which one is going to be the religion of the future.

Even the hausa you know, used to be a matriarchy till strong Islamic men came and beat the shit out the society and overhaul them..

This is my stance, I don't worship women, I don't have goddesses every woman warrior you read in history was a lie!!!!!

I am not extremist, I am actually cool headed, just disgusted that men like me are vanishing from our society, if I can wake up then anybody can... shit I wanted to talk about being a being a high value man and Bill Gates marriage but o well maybe tomorrow or whenever I get chance.

Also I will be criticising and rationally vilifying gays and the rest of fagots species..if you don't like it. eat a dick!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
@Lordcassy, this is absolutely brilliant, if men don't take full control of the situation ASAP, we will be at the receiving end of things.

Take Nigeria for example, being an homosexual is not supposed to even be a thing in this country, see where the results led us. In some Islamic countries, if its discovered that you're a homosexual, you'll be killed for it. You can't even come out openly portraying indecency, nonsensical ideologies, degrading activities etcetera. Sometimes to have peace, you have to be capable of great evil. Now homosexuals are now even fighting for their rights, what a country? This was the beginning of other country downfall too, same thing with feminism. You have to exterminate evil as soon as it emerge. Don't give it breathing space.

Remember when President Muhammad Buhari told his wife that she shouldn't meddle into politics, that her job is in the kitchen and the other room, this is how women in Islam are trained. They are trained to submit totally to their husband and leaders which are men. This has kept them in check and the society at large. It's still easier to put men in check, but women sometimes needs absolute restriction to lot of things.

Now both men and women can come out openly as homosexuals, wear indecent clothes, portray nudity online, support premarital sex, baby mamas, support feminism, and 'people' will say they have the right to do so, and we are surprised how the generation is declining, why should we? The laws in Nigeria are just for viewing sake, its not being upheld.

Now, some Islamic countries too are now giving their women some freedom to do some things and they started abusing that freedom which made them rescind the decision. If men are not the dominant sex to uphold strong laws and final say in a country or society, that society/country will burn.

Like I said we are in the generation of weak men who don't want to stand for anything and we are expecting changes, how will it happen?

Women don't deserve freedom. In Islam, a husband has more power over a woman than her father.
The Islamic rule of locking up women may seem archaic but it is the best way to keep women in check.
If you allow your women to be going to a working place, she might likely meet another hoes there that might corrupt her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
Lordcassy:

The total dominance of china and the fall of USA will reset everybody brain.

Bro, a whole text can be written on this line alone. I love the angle you're coming from.

I rest my case.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
Itzlinda:

Hausas were never practising matriachy. I don't think any society was. The default setting was patriarchy. All of the civilization in the world history practised patriarchy without getting in contact with each other.

As seen on Wikipedia.
Daurama or Magajiya Daurama (c. 9th century) was a ruler of the Hausa people who, as the Last Kabara of Daura , presided over the upheaval that saw a transference of power from the matriarchal royal system of the Hausa people. Oral traditions remember her as the founding "queen grandmother" of the Hausa empire started in the area we know today as the monarchies of northern Niger and
Nigeria.

I read my own history from the library back then while I was in school. I saw it point and blank.. go far back before Islam came. I won't gain anything from lying.

Yes you are correct, the default setting is patriarchy, but once a blue moon some mummy loving Simps put a matriarch on the throne. the problem with matriarch society is that they never last very long, some alpha man comes in and totally destroy and erase most of the Simps from the human genetic pool and the matriarch is erase from history and their story's are told orally

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
Lordcassy:
young Kings

It is very sad,that we in Africa will never learn, I am tired, Majority of men in African men do not have that warrior mindset it takes to drive a nation and inspire people, all I see are complainers who want to spend their days drinking and being obsessed with cheap masculine women.

Young kings

Open your f**king eyes, you are witnessing the death of civilization in real time, America is collapsing, why because they have successfully become so stupidly tolerant, ''When you are tolerant, you stand for nothing''.. they have allow women into the power space and other stupidities.. their nation is declining, women were not meant to rule and can not rule...i am not being misogynistic but rather I am supported by history.

The Egyptian civilization end came, when they started allowing females on pharaoh thrones. a woman was their last leader queen Cleopatra...today the Egyptians are no more their bloodline has be clear and gone to extinction. what a weakness!!!

The Mayans came towards their end too during the 8th and 7th century when women started taking position of power, as a result of the peace created by man. you know where the Mayans are now right.

The Roman's started educating their women and giving rights to power and at a result their civilisation fell in into a society of weak sexually obsessed men because women are the gatekeeper of sex but they need a mans(Father or brother) direction else. they will be hoes and this domino effect will affect the men as well and since they will use their best years being hoes this will lead to her having less children.. this lead to drastic decrease in Roman population, weak man that didn't want to fight and conquer anymore. the barbarians came and the great fire came and thus Roman's civilization is no more.

Queen Marie Antoinette because of her feminist ways, the French people did not have money for bread and this bitch had the nerve to buy a diamond neckless and she also simp weak husband which brought an end to the French throne.

England decline came when they started having queens.. today do you think England can compete in the world stage..look at the freaking royal family, tell me if they had a real patriarch. that Harry be a simp.

Any kingdom of any man that comes to an end is because of two things... he was weak or refuse to trickle down the power to the man or men are no longer capable of being men and as a result revolt.

that's why Islam works, check out most Islamic nation, they are shitholes with corrupt leader, but still they stay together, that is because Islam give total power to all men, a wife of rich man in Afghanistan can not insult a poor man, because above him or not she is suppose to respect him.

Christianity used to be like that, but we have been corroded by weak greedy pastor and whores in the house of worship, the day Christians started allowing women to seat with men in church the fall started, well you know where are now, women were not allow to speak in church before now imagine a female pastor, some Simps are going to seat there and let some women teach them about God. Jeez!!

I am a deist xtian, do not ask me how it works for me, or else I am a radical Christian and I usually challenge any form of weakness, because why, my religion is dying before my eyes and they are turning it into a goofy lifestyle. xtians that wipe out Islam out Europe now have gay's pastors. we can't even speak out against other religion, if speak against Islam, you are islamophobic and they are allow to remove your head if you talk against them, well take a guess which one is going to be the religion of the future.

Even the hausa you know, used to be a matriarchy till strong Islamic men came and beat the shit out the society and overhaul them..

This is my stance, I don't worship women, I don't have goddesses every woman warrior you read in history was a lie!!!!!

I am not extremist, I am actually cool headed, just disgusted that men like me are vanishing from our society, if I can wake up then anybody can... shit I wanted to talk about being a being a high value man and Bill Gates marriage but o well maybe tomorrow or whenever I get chance.

Also I will be criticising and rationally vilifying gays and the rest of fagots species..if you don't like it. eat a dick!!

Truer words, never been spoken. Keep posting on the thread sir. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded,
I thought i was the only to notice it too. However, note that civilisations collapse gradually, it might be another 50 to 100 years before america collapses totally.
The painful thing is that when civilisation collapse and time consequently becomes hard, women and their feminist talk cease and they hide in the shadows in silence, playing the traditional women while everything is left for men to fix and rule. Funny enough, women will blame men for letting things fall to śhit. Men then become hard, resilient and masculine and build back civilisation under a patriarchy and carry women and children along. When such is done and times become safe and comfortable again, women start manifesting/revealing their natural feminist disposition, demand "equality," blame patriarchy for nonexistent oppression, become unappreciative and disdainful of men who built the civilisation they enjoy and even attribute misogyny to them (We know they don't appreciate and they are operating on the "we no longer have use of you" mindset), etc. That's when you hear nonsense like "the future is female".

Funny enough, the new generation of men, most of them, will be simps who will indulge these women and repeat the cycle. Already, China has learnt from the West and China is pedestalizing men, and investing in masculinity, in their aim for world domination. As long as masculine and efficient men exists, the world and future will belong to them.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
@Lordcassy

It is very sad,that we in Africa will never learn, I am tired, Majority of men in African men do not have that warrior mindset it takes to drive a nation and inspire people, - Perhaps the warrior mindset is not needed anymore to run and survive the 21st century. The smart, innovative and technological driven generation conquered the stone age warrior mindset men.

That's why Islam works, check out most Islamic nation, they are shitholes with corrupt leader, but still they stay together - Thank God you know they are shit holes reason they can't progress and not innovative. The traditional setting has a big drawback which is giving leadership based on age and gender rather than competency. You only need 2 criteria to be the leader in the olden days - be the eldest and be a man, that is all. Eve if you are a dickhead, you will be the leader. It kills innovation and reason most arab nations are very backward and not innovative. The ones doing fine requires the help of the so called civilized nations to run there countries. Very poor in sport, military, technology etc. Funny enough, most nigerians criticizing the advance nation will do anything to get their visa and leave this shit hole they think practises patriarchy.

that is because Islam give total power to all men, a wife of rich man in Afghanistan can not insult a poor man, because above him or not she is suppose to respect him - in other words, competency is not a criteria of traditional setting. That is bad enough.

I agree with some of your points but disagree with others. It's okay, we all are learning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrMaestro: 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
Lordcassy:

As seen on Wikipedia.
Daurama or Magajiya Daurama (c. 9th century) was a ruler of the Hausa people who, as the Last Kabara of Daura , presided over the upheaval that saw a transference of power from the matriarchal royal system of the Hausa people. Oral traditions remember her as the founding "queen grandmother" of the Hausa empire started in the area we know today as the monarchies of northern Niger and
Nigeria.

I read my own history from the library back then while I was in school. I saw it point and blank.. go far back before Islam came. I won't gain anything from lying.

Yes you are correct, the default setting is patriarchy, but once a blue moon some mummy loving Simps put a matriarch on the throne. the problem with matriarch society is that they never last very long, some alpha man comes in and totally destroy and erase most of the Simps from the human genetic pool and the matriarch is erase from history and their story's are told orally
wow, this is a true eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:58pm On May 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
If I see some dudes wey be so called celebrity for naija wey dey settle at their peak, I go just laugh, especially people like me that love spinning plates, they would settle down (marry) and start cheating on their wives which even brings more issues for them in the marriage and personal life..
It begs the question, how many female so called celebrities in Nigeria settle down at their peak ? Your guess is as good as mine, just a handful of them, check Tiwa Savage, Hemi Alade, Teni, Asisat Oshola, Toke Makinwa, Juliet Ibrahim, Niniola, Seyi Shay, Even the old Rita Dominic, Genevieve etc the list is endless..
The all know that with marriage comes enormous responsibility and sacrifices (ask emmaodet) and don't want to be bothered with such, the prefer to remain single at their peak and enjoy lives (Spinning plates.. Yes women does so too) A certain well to do young man but not a celebrity divorced his actress wife a few years ago and he said categorically that his wife would leave a 4 months or so old baby to go Clubbing, the story went viral then, the issue is, she was still relevant in the social circle and don't want marriage to tie her down and hey, she was the one that initiated the divorce..
Compare Davido and Wizkid recently, and you would found out that ones OBO is spotted with a new girl, people go into frenzy both male and female gender insulting him, reason is because he made chioma a permanent girlfriend and later upgraded her to fiancee, now check Starboy, no matter who, where and when he is seen with a woman, nobody raises eyebrows coz he is much single and in a non committed relationship..
I love OBO songs and stuff but I prefer Wizkid personality..
See as Starboy bash Linda ikeji that time, tell am say em punnani dey smell, say em manager Bleep am come dump am for hotel cos of odour, threaten to send his goons to beat her up, it was then CP Fatai Owoseni of I am not mistaken that called both of them to settle the rift, ever since then both Linda ikeji and other stupid Feminist / bitter women knew that Wizkid is not a kind of dude to mess sound with.. Zero chills like an Alpha Red piller, not taking shots at OBO cos personally I love his songs and a fan of his music, if na Davido he wouldn't have been brutal in his dealing with the situation, he for like form gentleman..so tey some stupid girls come dey accuse am of rape, until he discovered that it would tarnish his image before he reluctantly did the needful and then the girls apologised that they were chasing clout, naso my guy quick quick forgive them and released them from the police..
I remember when one of Wizkid baby mama, I think Bose Ogulu (not sure if na she) wanted to use their child to milk him of money upandan, for Dubai trips, shoppings etc, the news made FP on Nairaland here, despite him been rich he refused to part with his hard earned money for nonsense frivolities, he gave her a reasonable token and ignored her whatsapp messages and she now leaked the chat online still he didn't big, his family told the baby mama that if she can't take care of the baby that she should hand him over to them to raise, naso the matter die.. but if na OBO from my observation, em go sharp sharp pay every Nonsense bill for a baby mama to gallivant around the world, Emmanuel Adebayor did it for Dillish Mattews (former Big brother Africa Winner) and later regretted it and she called him a childish man on IG when Adebayor started moaning that despite his spendings she was not loyal..
The number Alphaness and Redpill is to be STINGY to any woman that is not your wife nor blood sister (helping someone out of philanthropic gesture is not included) if you don't practice this, you be learner..

Personally, I no be celebrity but I no gree make one woman tie me down e come be when I be celebrity, God forbid..
Just like a brother said here, Women wants to settle towards the end of their peak after enjoying life to the fullest (a recent case of Uche Ogbodo, she even bragged on dating Footballers, politicians, celebrities too but at 37 yrs now she wants to settle) while most men settle ones the become settled or strain fame and status, robbing them the chance to enjoy themselves and be left with and old worn-out tasteless woman and if he dares cheat, hell would let loose (a case study of Emeka Ike, you wonder how the heck a young cute man with fame settled with such a woman)
As for me, since I dey naija and e never gynocentric reach oyibo own..
I go Spin plates without commitments..
I just say make I Shalaye small oo..
God bless TRP..

You are right bro. Men are late bloomers and we always settled down beofre our prime, reason a large percentage of married men cheat when they get to their prime.
The average man marry mostly late 20's to mid 30's but if you are from a poor background or struggling, the tendency to start breaking even starts from 30's upward and you are opened to a new life, a vast life of opportunities, enjoyments, get-togethers and deep down you start wondering if you haven't really short-changed yourself by getting locked-down by maarriage at your prime.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:08pm On May 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
The painful thing is that when civilisation collapse and time consequently becomes hard, women and their feminist talk cease and they hide in the shadows in silence, playing the traditional women while everything is left for men to fix and rule. Funny enough, women will blame men for letting things fall to śhit. Men then become hard, resilient and masculine and build back civilisation under a patriarchy and carry women and children along. When such is done and times become safe and comfortable again, women start manifesting/revealing their natural feminist disposition, demand "equality," blame patriarchy for nonexistent oppression, become unappreciative and disdainful of men who built the civilisation they enjoy and even attribute misogyny to them (We know they don't appreciate and they are operating on the "we no longer have use of you" mindset), etc. That's when you hear nonsense like "the future is female".

Funny enough, the new generation of men, most of them, will be simps who will indulge these women and repeat the cycle. Already, China has learnt from the West and China is pedestalizing men, and investing in masculinity, in their aim for world domination. As long as masculine and efficient men exists, the world and future will belong to them.

Bro, honestly America is on the brink of collapse. The presence of these gynocentric laws have discouraged men from attaining patriarchy. This has led to the rise of single mothers. Even the men that still go ahead with patriarchy, the women will deal with them in the divorce court and take custody of the children. Men will be given appointments before they can see their children. You and I know that the greatest gifts we can pass to our sons (if we decide to have them) is this light we carry inside of us.
Brother, without our presence in their lives, how will they cope, how will they grow?
What will single mothers teach our sons? I just look at societies where gynocentrism and feminism rule and I pity them. The next generation of men are going to be simps. Great simps. Like nothing we've ever seen before. It's not idealistic to say that mankind is coming to an end. It is real.
But I'm thankful for one thing, the red pill philosophy. Because most of us are going MGTOW. Yes, it will guarantee peace of mind but we will live and we die. And the next generation of men will come from these single mothers with mighty simping. But due to the red pill, even someone that was raised by a single mother can finally learn the truth that the society has been hiding from him. Because of the red pill even the greatest SIMP can wake up and smell the bullshît.
I think that's all they have. If there's anything that will save them, it's the red pill.
When they grow up and see the marks we left for them, they will get unplugged from the matrix.

Or I maybe wrong, the red pill might not be effective enough to deliver them.
What do you think undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haylel: 12:11am On May 08, 2021
SOZINN:

Bro, honestly America is on the brink of collapse. The presence of these gynocentric laws have discouraged men from attaining patriarchy. This has led to the rise of single mothers. Even the men that still go ahead with patriarchy, the women will deal with them in the divorce court and take custody of the children. Men will be given appointments before they can see their children. You and I know that the greatest gifts we can pass to our sons (if we decide to have them) is this light we carry inside of us.
Brother, without our presence in their lives, how will they cope, how will they grow?
What will single mothers teach our sons? I just look at societies where gynocentrism and feminism rule and I pity them. The next generation of men are going to be simps. Great simps. Like nothing we've ever seen before. It's not idealistic to say that mankind is coming to an end. It is real.
But I'm thankful for one thing, the red pill philosophy. Because most of us are going MGTOW. Yes, it will guarantee peace of mind but we will live and we die. And the next generation of men will come from these single mothers with mighty simping. But due to the red pill, even someone that was raised by a single mother can finally learn the truth that the society has been hiding from him. Because of the red pill even the greatest SIMP can wake up and smell the bullshît.
I think that's all they have. If there's anything that will save them, it's the red pill.
When they grow up and see the marks we left for them, they will get unplugged from the matrix.

Or I maybe wrong, the red pill might not be effective enough to deliver them.
What do you think undecided
I just created a thread on this.
MGTOW will breed mighty SIMPs. By saving yourself, you jeopardize the rest of your generation in an eternity of simping.
Polygamy is better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 5:46am On May 08, 2021
Lordcassy:
young Kings

Young kings

I appreciate what you're trying to do for tge redpill but misinformation isn't the way. None of those kingdoms collapsed due to female empowerment
Egypt had already been conquered by rome long before Cleopatra (it was one of its richest province) it was the spread of islam and the subsequent intermingling with arabs that phased out their bloodline

The mayans collapsed due to famine, war and what scientists suspect to be a massive flood. There's stil no definite factor for their disappearance

Babylon went the way of egypt, it was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BCE.

Rome fell to constant external war (which is incredibly financially draining), multiple civil wars, a very volatile system of succession (a great number emperors, almost a majority, were assasinated) multiple incompetent emperors, a slave driven economy that needed constant expansion which could nit be sustained. The only educated roman women were the upper class which was less than one percent of the population and the still got married off early

The french revolution was the result of decades of aristocratic mismanagement, cruelty and corruption. The poor were constantly cheated of their hard work. Whether or not Marie Antoinette was the queen it would have happened eventually. The men were just as bad as the ladies.

England followed the path of france, poverty, revolution, the establishment of parliament which served as a counter to the king, the advancement of technology, ww1 and 2 severely damaged the old european powers and brought about the rise of the us as well as loss of over seas colonies.

Pls don't discredit the redpill with ignorance and misinformation the last thing we need is people calling us dumb

This is getting long make i stop here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2021
saladinnoir:

I appreciate what you're trying to do for tge redpill but misinformation isn't the way. None of those kingdoms collapsed due to female empowerment
Egypt had already been conquered by rome long before Cleopatra (it was one of its richest province) it was the spread of islam and the subsequent intermingling with arabs that phased out their bloodline

The mayans collapsed due to famine, war and what scientists suspect to be a massive flood. There's stil no definite factor for their disappearance

Babylon went the way of egypt, it was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BCE.

Rome fell to constant external war (which is incredibly financially draining), multiple civil wars, a very volatile system of succession (a great number emperors, almost a majority, were assasinated) multiple incompetent emperors, a slave driven economy that needed constant expansion which could nit be sustained. The only educated roman women were the upper class which was less than one percent of the population and the still got married off early

The french revolution was the result of decades of aristocratic mismanagement, cruelty and corruption. The poor were constantly cheated of their hard work. Whether or not Marie Antoinette was the queen it would have happened eventually. The men were just as bad as the ladies.

England followed the path of france, poverty, revolution, the establishment of parliament which served as a counter to the king, the advancement of technology, ww1 and 2 severely damaged the old european powers and brought about the rise of the us as well as loss of over seas colonies.

Pls don't discredit the redpill with ignorance and misinformation the last thing we need is people calling us dumb

This is getting long make i stop here.

The post that was posted is very valid, when there is a decay in the social and moral fabric of any society or civilization due to feminism and increase in promiscuity without stable family units, women are giving rights and privileges that elevate them to be our social and legal equals without making them our logical, moral and honor-bound equals since they are innately Machiavellians and Solipsisitic in nature and they are only interested in advancing their interest even at the expense of order in any civilization if their feral nature is left unchecked that's the breeding ground for chaos and the decline of that civilization starts, many matriachial societies existed in history but virtually all of them were crushed because they were societies of feminized and soft men who were weak who could not defend or protect their nations as a result of hedonism (pleasure) preference rather than focus on improving their civilization and defense of their nation and Culture

Ancient even modern gynocentrism is a major correlative and contributing factor in the decline of any civilization, not necessarily it's causation as other factors accelerates the decline of Societies also , how many ancient matriachial societies still exists today, even if they exist are they super- power, popular, dominating and influencing other cultures

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:36am On May 08, 2021
DAY 128, REDPILL 2021

Though women are instinctually manipulative, however, their supremacy belies on the fact that men and society at large are non cognizant of women's game.

Women's game or success is always repetitive and with little or no nuances. Therefore, as a result, TRP has been able to meet, withstand and win them to their game. And a man cognizant of how the dice rolls will always come out winning with minimal or no loses.

Authority: Swallow the redpill.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 7:07am On May 08, 2021
Lordcassy:
I wanted to talk about being a being a high value man and Bill Gates marriage but o well maybe tomorrow or whenever I get chance.

Please talk about Bill Gates marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:16am On May 08, 2021
angry wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:57am On May 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
For the sake of CERTAIN people, let me add something. Rollo Tomassi is very vast in the red pill. I have watched him countless times and I agree with him. For those in gynocentric societies, or those who later plan to move there, Rollo Tomassi's legitimate techniques will cease to work if you find yourself in a marriage situation over there as your wife will then hold all the aces. Red pill is good and it can prevent danger, but that doesn't mean we put ourselves in vulnerable situations where we can be fleeced, taken advantage of, and exploited.
Rollo Tomassi in his latest book the rational male religion, said personally he wouldn't advice any man to get married in this present time, and if he is to find himself single he wouldn't remarry.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 9:35am On May 08, 2021
waywardpikin:

A guy stalker masquerading as a female. Can someone please advice me how to feel about this, I'm confused.

Is Martinez39s's asś safe? grin grin grin
Hahahahahah grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Rollo Tomassi in his latest book the rational male religion, said personally he wouldn't advice any man to get married in this present time, and if he is to find himself single he wouldn't remarry.
I remember this part, he also said that he hates to be the one to discourage any man from marriage today because he has a good marriage. When I read it I was just laughing. At least his own wife have sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 9:55am On May 08, 2021
SOZINN:
I am so happy for her.
We are all happy for her grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:09am On May 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ancient even modern gynocentrism is a major correlative and contributing factor in the decline of any civilization, not necessarily it's causation as other factors accelerates the decline of Societies also , how many ancient matriachial societies still exists today, even if they exist are they super- power, popular, dominating and influencing other cultures

You write very well, and besides, I haven't seen your refreshing posts in a while. We can never stop learning, just post anything that would be beneficial when you are less busy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:51am On May 08, 2021
Haylel:

I just created a thread on this.
MGTOW will breed mighty SIMPs. By saving yourself, you jeopardize the rest of your generation in an eternity of simping.
Polygamy is better.

Creating a separate thread for it is a brilliant idea. This is a very big topic and there are a lot of factors to take into consideration.
We will need pages to discuss it. Let's not detail this thread.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2021
Hehehe...

I salute all those who made points about the ancient civilizations amongst others...

One thing I noticed is that men are so scared of marrying or dating a bigger lady because of one issue CONTROL...

Men dread marrying into families where his wife's parents are more affluent than his...
For the same issue. CONTROL....

Let me tell you the Tea...

I witnessed an event this morning....

Two women were at their necks because woman A ( a make up artist) was being owed money by woman B ( a newly wedded bride)...

Husband to woman A was trying to settle things and even told his wife that she should forget her balance and that he would personally pay her...

She refused and said woman B must pay her..

While husband to woman B was silent all through moping about while his wife ran the show of exchange of words and insults..

He didn't say a word..

woman A's husband bundled her into his car and threatened to get mad at her if she doesn't stop embarrassing him...

I know you might say I am wrongly assuming but I question men that constantly refuse to get their hands dirty or messy..

It was obvious that woman B runs the financial affairs of the home and her husband didnt want to get in her bad books... By offering to pay woman A her balance if not to anything, for ego and for peace sake...

CONTROL....

In the movie...

Crazy rich asians...

Astrids husband was being sidelined through out the entire movie by the youngs family simply because he was broke and got married into her rich family..

His wife noticed this and decided to make him feel more in control and more masculine by hiding her expensive purchases around the house...

But that didn't help either....

In the end he cheated on her with another woman...

Because he had more control with his side piece than with his billionaire wife...

If you ever marry a woman richer than you, out of desperation or plain stupidity thinking it's love....

You will become like a puppet in the hands of a puppeteer...

Use her wealth....

Upgrade yourself and move...

Simple..

I am open to different opinions concerning this...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deejay1000(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I salute all those who made points about the ancient civilizations amongst others...

One thing I noticed is that men are so scared of marrying or dating a bigger lady because of one issue CONTROL...

Men dread marrying into families where his wife's parents are more affluent than his...

Two women were at their necks because woman A ( a make up artist) was being owed money by woman B ( a newly wedded bride)...

Husband to woman A was trying to settle things and even told his wife that she should forget her balance and that he would personally pay her...

While husband to woman B was silent all through moping about while his wife ran the show of exchange of words and insults..

He didn't say a word..

woman A's husband bundled her into his car and threatened to get mad at her if she doesn't stop embarrassed him...

I know you might say I am wrongly assuming but I question men that constantly refuse to get their hands dirty or messy..

It was obvious that woman B runs the financial affairs of the home and her husband didnt want to get in her bad books... By offering to pay woman A her balance if not to anything, for ego and for peace sake...

CONTROL....

In the movie...

Crazy rich asians...

Astrids husband was being sidelined through out the entire movie by the youngs family simply because he was broke and got married into her rich family..

His wife noticed this and decided to make him feel more in control and more masculine by hiding her expensive purchases around the house...

Because he had more control with his side piece than with his billionaire wife...

If you ever marry a woman richer than you, out of desperation or plain stupidity thinking it's love....

Use her wealth....

Urgrade yourself and move...

Simple..

wow your analogy about the crazy rich Asian movie is spot on.

the man was not comfortable in the marriage actually
he also made a point "you were the money back in the family" or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2021
Deejay1000:

wow your analogy about the crazy rich Asian movie is spot on.

the man was not comfortable in the marriage actually
he also made a point "you were the money back in the family" or something like that.

hehehe.....

It's actually...

you wear the money pants in the family...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

He didn't say a word..

woman A's husband bundled her into his car and threatened to get mad at her if she doesn't stop embarrassed him...

CONTROL....

In the movie...

Crazy rich asians...

Use her wealth....

Urgrade yourself and move...

Simple..

There's thread here on nairaland of someone who married from a rich family narrating similar ordeal.

He said the wife's family-specifically her mother, first started by giving him an advice on how to run his house, later on she moved to giving him directive what to do or not do.

It keeps getting worse that one day he woke up and see their kids going to school with different uniform.

He asked the wife what happened and she said her mother has taken the kids to more expensive school and he shouldn't worry they would handle it. grin

He said the situation completely changed after he got his finances better. Though the wife's family is rich, frequent gifts of 10-20k to the mother won him back respect and dignity.

He said he's made the mistake. But one thing he will never do in this life is to allow his male child from richer family.

I have learnt a lot from that thread, I'll check and see if I can find it and drop a link here. It has been years I came across it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2021
Itzlinda:

There's thread here on nairaland of someone who married from a rich family narrating similar ordeal.

He said the wife's family-specifically her mother, first started by giving him an advice on how to run his house, later on she moved to giving him directive what to do or not do.

It keeps getting worse that one day he woke up and see their kids going to school with different uniform.

He asked the wife what happened and she said her mother has taken the kids to more expensive school and he shouldn't worry they would handle it. grin

He said the situation completely changed after he got his finances better. Though the wife's family is rich, frequent gifts of 10-20k to the mother won him back respect and dignity.

He said he's made the mistake. But one thing he will never do in this life is to allow his male child from richer family.

I have learnt a lot from that thread, I'll check and see if I can find it and drop a link here. It has been years I came across it.
hehehe....

I heard a similar story about an artisan who was given a contract by a woman...

The woman paid him well and treated him nice.. in order to repay the woman and show his gratitude..

He enrolled his children in her little school...

Even when the school faced trying times he still kept them there...

One day his wife woke up, went to the school, picked the kids and enrolled them in another school...

When he asked why she did that, she said her mother said she will pay for the fees of the new school..

Imagine...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
A woman who agrees to date/marry someone below her financial level will one day, inevitably disrespect her spouse.

A woman's default setting is to respect the man who stands above the chaff she's exposed to daily by the actions of other men. Trust me on this, I have once gotten a female friend's Facebook log in details to run some ads and in this day and age, full bearded men still send friend requests, thank me for accepting them and proceed to tell "me" how beautiful I am....and this is from more than ten men every single day. The scarcity factor for men are nonexistent. A man professing "love" to a woman is as easy as finding a pothole on a Nigerian highway. This is why a woman would rather have f*uck buddies while waiting for that superior male who she can latch onto for the provision of welfare for her and her offspring while she saves her resources in preparation of Doomsday (when she feels she can no longer take the hassle of marriage).
Because of the abundance of "men" in her DMs, she can choose to wait until she's quite old, transforms into a feminist who tells herself that marriage isn't everything while she stalks the WhatsApp status of her peers who wed every other Saturday.

Regardless of a woman's level of exposure, she will always seek to liaise with a man who is ahead of her. That's why that beautiful independent girl will not marry her Keke driver and stay in bliss for ten years with him... neither will she canoodle with her daddy's young gateman trying to make ends meet. If she smells potential greatness from a male, she will linger till she gets a better option before jumping ship.

Unlike a Bill Gates or an average regular Joe who would marry a relatively inferior female, house, clothe and feed her...and decades later or sooner, he finds out that his wife can comfortably leave him , take part of his money and move away with the children. He finds out that "I will Love you forever" are simply five words that even a parrot can be taught to say.

My thoughts are quite disjointed and my words may flow into each other but one thing everyone should keep in mind is this:

By default, a woman is emotionally stronger than a man, while a man is physically stronger than a woman.

That is why when men fight wars, nobody complains about gender equality in the number of men sent to the front...but when it comes to women being Presidents, everybody, including men, suddenly begin to have opinions.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:21pm On May 08, 2021
The depth of wisdom in this thread is awesome.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
Peaceyw:

I remember this part, he also said that he hates to be the one to discourage any man from marriage today because he has a good marriage. When I read it I was just laughing. At least his own wife have sense
I think she does.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:41pm On May 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Dbliz:

And this please

It means as a man the moment you start listening to women on how real men should behave,think and even live their lives you're done for life.

Improve your worth as a man.
Live you're life to your satisfaction and not to impress or satisfy any woman.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:52pm On May 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
PacAmaru:
Omoh having money as a young man should be your ultimate goal.
Make sure u become someone people can ask for something.Lol there is this babe in the hood she tried to game me without knowing I am fully armoured with TRP and game,I saw her and felt she'd be sweet so I asked her for sex,she said she doesn't do stuffs like that(meanwhile I'm new in the area).
Mehn,I ignored her o,just that a week later I closed from work and she saw me strolling to my room,she came around and asked me to buy her something I told her straight up that she shouldn't think it,the girl was shocked,she tried to start ignoring me but I did it best.omoh since then she have this habit of pestering my life and says it without shame that she won't stop disturbing me.lol funny thing is she calls me stingy boy oh how I love that name.... omoh right now the cards are all in my hands I'm just having double thoughts weda to bang her or not.she knows I'm not a desperate nigga

In as much as it very important for a man to have money, it is extremely important for that same man to Redpilled. Because a rich dude without the Redpill mentality is nothing but a glorified SIMP.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, Rizzputin(m), chairmanawe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.