Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781900 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crusty3: 6:10pm On May 08, 2021
saladinnoir:

I appreciate what you're trying to do for tge redpill but misinformation isn't the way. None of those kingdoms collapsed due to female empowerment
Egypt had already been conquered by rome long before Cleopatra (it was one of its richest province) it was the spread of islam and the subsequent intermingling with arabs that phased out their bloodline

The mayans collapsed due to famine, war and what scientists suspect to be a massive flood. There's stil no definite factor for their disappearance

Babylon went the way of egypt, it was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BCE.

Rome fell to constant external war (which is incredibly financially draining), multiple civil wars, a very volatile system of succession (a great number emperors, almost a majority, were assasinated) multiple incompetent emperors, a slave driven economy that needed constant expansion which could nit be sustained. The only educated roman women were the upper class which was less than one percent of the population and the still got married off early

The french revolution was the result of decades of aristocratic mismanagement, cruelty and corruption. The poor were constantly cheated of their hard work. Whether or not Marie Antoinette was the queen it would have happened eventually. The men were just as bad as the ladies.

England followed the path of france, poverty, revolution, the establishment of parliament which served as a counter to the king, the advancement of technology, ww1 and 2 severely damaged the old european powers and brought about the rise of the us as well as loss of over seas colonies.

Pls don't discredit the redpill with ignorance and misinformation the last thing we need is people calling us dumb

This is getting long make i stop here.
I love this.let us not in our bid to promote trp,begin to act like mindless fanatics who would skew whatever it is, just to suit our narratives

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deejay1000(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe.....

It's actually...

you wear the money pants in the family...
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
you can't buy love but you can pay heavily for it

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
A relationship built on lies will not last long but a relationship built on truth is not even going to start

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2021
If she she says I love you to the moon and back, don get distracted.... There's over 200 moons in our solar system...... Exactly bro you re not the only one

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
saladinnoir:

I appreciate what you're trying to do for tge redpill but misinformation isn't the way. None of those kingdoms collapsed due to female empowerment
Egypt had already been conquered by rome long before Cleopatra (it was one of its richest province) it was the spread of islam and the subsequent intermingling with arabs that phased out their bloodline

The mayans collapsed due to famine, war and what scientists suspect to be a massive flood. There's stil no definite factor for their disappearance

Babylon went the way of egypt, it was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BCE.

Rome fell to constant external war (which is incredibly financially draining), multiple civil wars, a very volatile system of succession (a great number emperors, almost a majority, were assasinated) multiple incompetent emperors, a slave driven economy that needed constant expansion which could nit be sustained. The only educated roman women were the upper class which was less than one percent of the population and the still got married off early

The french revolution was the result of decades of aristocratic mismanagement, cruelty and corruption. The poor were constantly cheated of their hard work. Whether or not Marie Antoinette was the queen it would have happened eventually. The men were just as bad as the ladies.

England followed the path of france, poverty, revolution, the establishment of parliament which served as a counter to the king, the advancement of technology, ww1 and 2 severely damaged the old european powers and brought about the rise of the us as well as loss of over seas colonies.

Pls don't discredit the redpill with ignorance and misinformation the last thing we need is people calling us dumb

This is getting long make i stop here.

A-ha!! Bro.. I will never try to give to my redpilled brother ignorance... I can go into details as to how to indulgence in overly luxury and debauchery lead to the fall of this civilization. There is always a reason for a society rise and fall.. What I try to do is I read between the line.

I could counter all you said but to what end... what do you expect history to write... nobody is going to spell anything out you.

If America was to fall today or 50years from now.. what would they say made it fall... probably steady decline of capitalism, unemployment, unhealthy government policy, democrats Vs republicans, no availability of numerous political parties apart from the norm, racism, bigotry, laziness and whatever..

it all bullshit, we can see in real time as the civilisation is collapsing. offcus we may have different points of views.

Bro women are no automatically the reason.. but it is a domino effect...

I read between the line, look at the kingdoms even in the bible, look at Solomon,at David, why is God so explicit in controlling female and male sexual freedoms.

I like you bro, if my son was to ask me "father how did America fall and China is now world power,..I will say well " Son is not that simple really but it all started with hoes and feminists.. then I will go on to explain the socio-economic part of it...

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SEX!!

NOT A FANATIC OR EXTREMIST...JUST TRYING TO SHED LIGHT ON SUBJECTS SO ONE CAN VIEW HISTORY ON ANOTHER ANGLE FROM THE BLUE BILL ANGLE... IF YOU DON'T AGREE IT IS OKAY,

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:34pm On May 08, 2021
MrColdsweat:

If men showed love to each other and had self-control, would we have a thread of 360 pages analyzing and complaining about women?

Whatever you want to blame women for today, men are partly, or majorly responsible. There's an adult somewhere planning to fvck a naive 16year old girl somewhere.

Men must admit that their lack of self-control is the major problem with men today.

Some choose to slave themselves, working and providing for a woman, just because her pussy is sweet.

We can castigate women all we want, but we must see that the solution to our problems, lie in our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

In as much as it very important for a man to have money, it is extremely important for that same man to Redpilled. Because a rich dude without the Redpill mentality is nothing but a glorified SIMP.
no be lie
I am fully armoured with TRP bro.worry not!

I'm a coach to the girl dem

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2021
All I see in this thread are men fighting modernization with emotions.

Redpill is never the way.
Accept the realities of life and be at peace with your self.

The more civilized you are the less likely you'll act on emotions.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 4:32am On May 09, 2021
Something funny above me. ignore the trolls i post my thing i own my shit if you like it then beat it. Smh
pen down.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 6:26am On May 09, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
A relationship built on lies will not last long but a relationship built on truth is not even going to start

Hmmmm....A relationship built on truth is not even going to start...Not in all cases.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:43am On May 09, 2021
undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:15am On May 09, 2021
DAY 129, REDPILL 2021

Women and feminists be like: men should partner with their spouses in cleaning the house, cooking, nurturing the babies, ironing and doing other house related chores. But men should man up in paying the bills, taking care of the house expenses, bearing all losses and risks alone.

In their idealism, when it comes to a woman's activities, it should be rationed equally between her and her husband but a man should man up and be capable of carrying out his functions independently---after all, "men are the stronger sex".

Authority: Men, be wise!

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2021
TheExclusive:

Hmmmm....A relationship built on truth is not even going to start...Not in all cases.
Oya go and tell your intending girlfriend everything about yourself at the start without mincing words

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Oya go and tell your intending girlfriend everything about yourself at the start without mincing words
or rather she should tell him about all her past sexcapades without mincing words.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2021
sajmark:

or rather she should tell him about all her past sexcapades without mincing words.
Na so

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Redpill is golden.
If you hate it die in hell.

Am going to drop how am going to spread redpill knowledge soon. We will trend redpill in NIGERIA Like SA, AND KE.
I volunteer

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2021
PrinxArthur1:

Just ignore the kid..
Some of them are here to argue not to learn and some of them are so bereft of common sense that the don't have in-depth analytical skills to dissect information above the surface level..
Ignore him bro.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2021
I Made A Vow With My Creator Not To Hoard The Source Of Any Knowledge I Have Acquired.

Download This Great Book And Give Thanks To The Most High.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
I Made A Vow With My Creator Not To Hoard The Source Of Any Knowledge I Have Acquired.

Download This Great Book And Give Thanks To The Most High.
Thanks. If you can provide a link, please do.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSEEE, NOBODY WILL SEE YOUR VISION NOT YOUR BABE,FAMILY,FRIENDS JUST YOU MOTIVATE YOURSELF OOOO IF YOU DONT UPGRADE YOU WILL BE LEFT ON THE SIDEWALK OF LIFE TO BE STEPPED ON LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH EVEN CHILDREN WILL TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH SERIOUSLY Y'ALL DONT KNOW WAT I HAVE SEEN WITH MY TWO EYES THE WAY SOME MEN ARE TREATED YOU WOULD EVEN FORGET THEY ARE HUMAN ALL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EVOLVE RESPECT IS NOT GIVEN TO MEN IT IS EARNED THROUGH BLOOD AND SWEAT

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE, YOUR MISSION TO UPGRADE SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT FUCKING WOMEN UP AND DOWN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT FUCKING LIFE CUZ THE WAY LIFE TREATS MEN IT MUST REALLY BE A BITCH AND IF YOU Bleep IT WELL YOU WILL GET RICH

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Thanks. If you can provide a link, please do.

Kindly download "Light Reader" on play store and download it...quite easy that way.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 12:34pm On May 09, 2021
False information

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:55pm On May 09, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Lol

Future don't care

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2021
there goes another simp bringing shame to what remains of Masculinity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

Future don't care
haha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:16pm On May 09, 2021
what if I told you that he will still go on his knees and apologize to her for the public proposal cheesy

sajmark:
there goes another simp bringing shame to what remains of Masculinity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:19pm On May 09, 2021
sajmark:

This is not possible. Especially if she wants to be with you.
grin grin grin
She will even act like a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:28pm On May 09, 2021
Women kick feminism under the table when it's time for the bills.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2021
Most of our ancestors failed to be knowledgeable hence the white man's conclusion that..."If you don't want them(blacks) to know something, put it in a book, they will never read it."

We've got a second chance as blacks to change the history/narrative.✊�

Starter Pack For Every King...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m), CuteNbad(m), nani212(m), Fattprince23, forke(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.