Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782726 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:48pm On May 18, 2021
I still don't see why we get worked up about this equality stuff.....
Personally , I'm in full support of equality if it what would open men eyes to see that women are enjoying under the blanket of "Gender inequality"
Anytime me and a few female colleagues are talking about plans for the weekend, they'll mention different places where they are going to enjoy "FREE FOOD AND FUN" of course sponsored by men who think they are superior and so are meant to handle bills....
Now, if you've met/discussed with smart women( who most call gold-diggers) you'll notice that women easily gold-dig men by making them invest( as per they are superior) and most times wont even give anything in return....I'v also discovered that smart ladies now even use men's ego to their advantage that's why ladies now eat their cake and have it despite men claiming to be smart....
Now, imagine you're a male artist and you charge 10M for a show and organisers paid you the 10M, if you go to the show and meet female artists( lower in rank) and you hear they were paid 50M each, should this bother you??
Personally, i think rather than opposing equality, we should just try and make sure we are improving and also getting the value for whatever service we render not minding if "females" are earning equal or better than us
My opinion tho
This is on the financial aspect of equality

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
See me see wahala oooo....our resident attention seeker don vex for me o. She went to another thread to quote me. Shuuuu...shey I be anderson ni?
Somebody cannot defend his brother in peace?

[quote authorpost=101830188]Snake,you are a terrible person and I knew right from day one. Mark my words I will eventually meet with Martinez but maybe by that time you won't be aware and don't mix up anything, I can never date his type as you succeeded in making the whole thing looked like(what will I do with a childish and uncivilized man like him mtcheww). Underate me at your own peril.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
The woman he saved knows what she is doing. She hates men, and she is trying to satisfy her hatred for men by punishing the kind man.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
ubunja:
just a question: do you regret coming across the Red Pill? Because at some point most of us do. Even though briefly.

This is a very underrated question.

I think the most important stage of TRP is the “red pill rage”. It will make or break you psychologically. When you have to unlearn all what you know and begin to see things differently.

If you’re able to successfully master your emotions and accept the truth for what it is, then it is uphill from there. Sadly, not a lot of men are able to get past that stage.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
No offence but I stopped reading when I saw the age and started skipping the 16 year old guy's subsequent posts.

Some things are best experienced not theorised and I don't think 5,800 days is enough for a male to fully grasp first hand the concept of feminism.

I hope he still has this Utopian views when he clocks mid twenties and start dealing with girls his agemates enjoying the glamorous lifestyle of their LovePeddler stage.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2021

I experienced brain fog,low testosterone level,low energy ,weak voice ,anxiety ,low self confidence and less desire to go engage in intimacy with real women around me.
Can relate ?
How a guy is able to arouse himself with his bare hands to the point of ejaculation really beats my knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:39am On May 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

From some of the posts it is safe to say some of us that claim to be Redpilled are nothing but a glorified SIMPs.

Come shebi na you claim say you collect Samsung Galaxy, iPhone and ps5.
How your land na, what about your cars. O boy I think say by now you don collect estate.
No vex for us, we dey claim to be redpillers. Sorry sir, only you na red building.
Why you come dey follow us dey squat for this thread na. Go collect website, app, programmers and developers. Even Mark Zuckerberg phone number.
I think say you go show us the chat wey you take collect all those things, make I confirm whether you be yahoo boy.
If we won lie for this thread, we dey do am small small. You just wake up carry your Nokia phone say make you murder men.
You just dey for house dey wreck girls.
U fit collect money come share for this thread na. grin
Oga, take am easy ooo.
I hope say you get green card.
Abi you never collect that one.

Disclaimer: this is not a personal attack on anyone. I'm just airing my opinions.
Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ibkonekt(m): 4:52am On May 19, 2021
This was a very good listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:54am On May 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SOZINN:

Come shebi na you claim say you collect Samsung Galaxy, iPhone and ps5.
How your land na, what about your cars. O boy I think say by now you don collect estate.
No vex for us, we dey claim to be redpillers. Sorry sir, only you na red building.
Why you come dey follow us dey squat for this thread na. Go collect website, app, programmers and developers. Even Mark Zuckerberg phone number.
I think say you go show us the chat wey you take collect all those things, make I confirm whether you be yahoo boy.
If we won lie for this thread, we dey do am small small. You just wake up carry your Nokia phone say make you murder men.
You just dey for house dey wreck girls.
U fit collect money come share for this thread na. grin
Oga, take am easy ooo.
I hope say you get green card.
Abi you never collect that one.

Disclaimer: this is not a personal attack on anyone. I'm just airing my opinions.
Thank you.

grin my guy I honestly don't feel attack.

The point I was trying to make in my earlier post is that to be a true Redpillers we Men MUST start seeing ourselves as the Ultimate price. And start acting it too..

Society wants us to believe that women are the price. That is a big Fat lie. Men are the actual price and that is the simple truth.

No matter how wealthy or beautiful a woman is, the level of respect she gets from society (especially from her fellow women) is different from the one she gets when she eventually gets a man of her own (married) because without Men by their side, a woman Can never and will never feel accomplished.

The worth of a woman is based on the level of man she has by her side.

Thanks to my two Casanova uncle's I was able to know and understand a lot about women and how to handle tham in my younger years.

The level I am right now ( mentality, physically, emotionally and fainancally) I don't chase women. They do the chasing. Sometimes the chasing is accompanied by gifts and all that.

Mind you I am not the most handsome or the most fainancally comfortable in my circle of friends (club members) it's just that there's something that differentiate me from others that some women find irresistibly attractive and sensual.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 5:47am On May 19, 2021
ubunja:
just a question: do you regret coming across the Red Pill? Because at some point most of us do. Even though briefly.
sometimes,not overly though.something like what if life was perfect,what if there was no bluepill and redpill.to me redpill and bluepill both have pros and cons, better to know the bitter truth than to be deluded though delusion is sweet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:11am On May 19, 2021
Men test ideas Women test Men
#Monkmode
#Shit test

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2021
Vertical male hierarchy ensures a place for everyone. Order is kept via rules-based discipline and the threat of demotion. Allows for graceful losing and peaceful surrender. Stable.

Horizontal female hierarchy causes massive churn, clique formation, uncertain and shifting status and frequent change of allegiance. Zero sum. Highly unstable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:25am On May 19, 2021
Women aren’t loyal to you, they’re loyal to your power.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27am On May 19, 2021
“Women weaponise sex, for it is their trump card, and often, their only card

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:28am On May 19, 2021
“Women are followers, not leaders; they follow trends, status and power, not
a sense of innate loyalty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:30am On May 19, 2021
Men introspect to better themselves women introspect to feel better about themselves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31am On May 19, 2021
“The feminine wants a guardian and the masculine wants to guard.
The problem is, neither can happen without trust. The sexes have always found it difficult to trust one another, but courtesy of feminism, they have never trusted each other less.”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:33am On May 19, 2021
“You conflate her beauty with good character. These things are distinct, but
mesmerised by beauty, you think they are identical

Don't be fooled by her beauty and appearance of innocence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:36am On May 19, 2021
In social matters, people do not reward he who is most logical, but rather he who is most impressive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:38am On May 19, 2021
A woman’s charm comes from her happiness, a man’s, from his confidence. An inconsolable woman’s as unattractive as a timid man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:39am On May 19, 2021
Men must earn value, women must preserve it. It is because of this very
reason a woman’s age is taboo whilst a man’s is not. The passage of time fares man better than woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:40am On May 19, 2021
Women have a propensity to distract you from your mission, do not permit this.
#Selffirst

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:42am On May 19, 2021
Women define themselves by their relationships,men define themselves by their happiness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:43am On May 19, 2021
A woman’s uppity moral facade is no more than a shaming mechanism designed to manipulate men into deference. Be shameless in your convictions, lest you allow her to co-opt you with guilt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:45am On May 19, 2021
If you place your trust on a woman’s conscience to compel her to do the
right thing, then you are a fool by definition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:48am On May 19, 2021
A successful man is a man who makes something of himself, whereas a successful woman is a woman who manages to monopolise said man;

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2021
pansophist:
There is nothing less valuable than a young man, and there is nothing more valuable than a young woman. A young woman is valued than a young man, but a older man is valued than an older woman.

#RandomThoughts

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2021
pansophist:
If you're a young man below 25 years old, I empathise and feel your pain. Its a really dark place to be. Youre more likely to be romantically invincible, broke, still live with your parents and trying to make sense with navigating the unpredictability of the new world. I can only assure you that it will get better from there, and time is your best friend. Its nature's compensation to you. It balances in the end. Just keep toiling.

#RandomThoughts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2021
pansophist:
Sometime i genuinely feel sorry for the realities of women. At the age of 14, the average human brain is still far from developed and still considered a kid. But it is at that age they start becoming sexually attractive, with tsunamis of attention from men that will most likely impair their ability to mature mentally. Many undergo a stage known medically as being "mentally arrested", living in delusion and seeing reality through the prism of their fantasy.

For it is after the loss of attractiveness, many realise the need to develop a personality and skills, and are faced with the bad decisions they have taken in the past. They begin to become invisible to the same men that worship the ground they walk on, and at that point, they can understand the male perspective. The saddest part is that the invisibility starts too soon, and lasts longer.

#RandomThoughts

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:55am On May 19, 2021
SOZINN:

[color=#006600][/color]

The best thing a man will ever to for himself is to uncompromisingly improve himself in this category.

Mentally= listen more talk less (be as mysterious as mysterious itself.)

Emotionally= (becomes less emotional and more logical in all your dealings)

Physically= both in shape and in dressing (let your shape and dressing do most of the talking)
Please note your dressing must not be expensive but It Must be of a good quality and fitted. (Even a first grade OK will Do.)

Fainancally = Not necessarily a millionaire, but be in a position you can be able to spend 10k to 20k a week without using calculator.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2021
21cents:
I would rather have my balls shattered than to kneel for the vagina people. especially If I figure she's not even a virgin, I start seeing her as a used product and not taking her too serious.

If there's one thing I don't compromise about myself- respect and that includes seeing myself as a king. have you ever seen a king kneel for any woman? it's unheard of.

my girl Always kneel Everytime she visits me. i didn't ask her to do that and this doesnt mean I'm dishing too much masculinity but it's just what it is..

long story short, I can never be caught kneeling for a woman. the only women alive I kneel for are my 2 moms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2021
mattfeuter:

This is a very underrated question.

I think the most important stage of TRP is the “red pill rage”. It will make or break you psychologically. When you have to unlearn all what you know and begin to see things differently.

If you’re able to successfully master your emotions and accept the truth for what it is, then it is uphill from there. Sadly, not a lot of men are able to get past that stage.
Spot on.
The truth of the matter is nothing good comes easy. You wanna succeed in life, there are price to be paid, sacrifice to be made, compromise here and there and tons of discipline. So if you asked me if knowing about RED PILL is an hard pill to swallow, I'll tell you are not ready to pay the price, you can continue with the BLUES...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.