Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760374 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:10pm On May 21, 2021
Skepticus:

Typical of men, there would always be exaggerations in some of the stories but most are not far from reality. If you have been on the streets, you'll relate with some of these stories. Most women are not different from single ladies to women married to men who treat them comfortably. Even, when I still had some level of blue pill thinking, I would never be caught dead chasing a lady (of this era), or asking her out for dates and formal relationships (I don't give relationship advice on this thread for this and other reasons). In my own personal opinion, formal relationships with this present generation of women are a waste of time. If she doesn't find you sexually attractive to a great extent and chose you, you are playing the game from 2 goals down lol. Girls having sex without regards for the presence of their boyfriends or elsewhere should tell you a lot. Open your eyes to the SEXUAL UNDERWORLD. I'll leave it here #InsideLife

Sadly, most of these men would never learn from these experiences. For some, love is an addictive drug for them. Others would think money is the problem, then they go on to make money (which i recommend) but the money doesn't teach them sense. It only makes them bigger simps. The rest, being obsessed with formal relationships where they are working donkeys for women, would remain unplugged from the matrix.

If you were to meet all the ladies who "scammed" these guys, they will appear as angels not giving a hoeing vibe. Women chose who they want to get down with, and there is only a little men can do in influencing their individual decision. What they tell you doesn't matter here. Women can tell you any bullcrap to get whatever she wants from you. She can agree to date you for six years while in her mind, she knows you are dating yourself but lead you on as the formal relationship-obsessed, sexual game-ignorant fool that you are before she moves on to the guy of her interest.

SOLID!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2021
NYCnextStop:
smiley smiley

Not so easy though boss. You find out that most times there's this urge to approach and chase. We go sha dey alright las las

You can approach but at least see 'greenlight' first, they do this mostly through eye contact, she wouldn't get her eyes off you, that's her subtle way of letting you know she chooses you. The confident ones will wave you or come to you by themselves or send her friends to you. When a woman chooses you, you will know. (from experience).

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
h t t ps://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ngoaku/take_note_of_the_media_a_man_consumes_a_list_of/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Remove the spaces. Read the comments and posts. These feminists have discovered the redpill and are trying to shame men who are redpilled and trying to come up with counter strategies. I've only seen a FEW valid comments there though.

Share your thoughts and ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2021
SOZINN:

Honestly, that guy was veracious. For instance, in the United States of America, the women's national team is just as popular, favoured, commercial and marketable as the male under seventeen team. But they are always vociferating for equal payments with the male national team. Lol.
The under seventeens got tired of their bawling and challenged them to a match. The women accepted without hesitation. Those teenagers won the match and requested for equivalent wages as well. Since they proved to be better than the women's national team.
Who listened to them. NOBODY. grin
Those women make way more than the under seventeen team lol.
To now put it in perspective of the USWNT is the best when it comes to women football. So the best the National team the females could come up team were beaten by children team from a country know to be average when it come to men football.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2021
Junnior:

Boss, it wouldn't be a bad idea to use the like or share button instead of quoting so many old posts
It wouldn't be a bad idea to mind your fvking business Mr. Its my choice not yours.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
Hehehe...

Anybody watched that TV animated series back in the day...

The boondocks....

Riley freeman...

Huey Freeman...

Robert freeman...

Tom and Sarah..

Uncle ruckus...

Stink meaner... Etc

I just think Tom is the greatest simp of all time to his white wife Sarah...

Bitch be walking around smelling like Fendi pvssy..

No job or whatever..

Yet dominating and frustrating Tom's life...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
heartofcity12:
Don’t be like this simp. They’re the reason why females don’t respect men anymore. They’re the reasons why a lot of these females are so entitled now. Simps are the foundation of the problems, they breed low value women.
Cramp allowance had me ROTFL..

Why not give her breathing and shiiting allowance too? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dncl2021: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=101897979][/quote]

Hi good afternoon ma, please i have a question about this post (link below)

https://www.nairaland.com/6556444/man-must-either-drink-smoke#101782868

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dncl2021: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
Rozcol:

Hi good afternoon ma, please i have a question about this post (link below)

https://www.nairaland.com/6556444/man-must-either-drink-smoke#101782868
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2021
pansophist:
It is a woman's duty to ask a man which direction the relationship is going or ''what are we''? she has a biological clock to catch up, and securing your commitment is in her best interest. Pursue your interest (sex?), let her pursue her interest (commitment). Don't do it for her, then she will value it more. 

#randomthoughts
So how exactly should a man answer such question.?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates

What do these men have in common besides being genius billionaires? They're all DIVORCED

Even with all that money in the world they ended up divorced & you're still convinced you need to spend your hard earned money to keep a woman

Don't be a stupid Simp spending on women to buy their love or attention

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
The right woman will support a man in his calling; the wrong one will make him drop it for her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2021
The less emotionally invested a woman is, the more practical she is.

Women in love don't care about practicality.

Know this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
Men & women are of equal ability
-But despite this, men oppressed women
-But despite this, women are better
-Yet despite this, women are uniquely vulnerable
-Yet despite this, they should be independent

Imagine taking an ideology with this many inherent contradictions seriously

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
A woman loves by submitting, a man loves by committing.

Dominance commands submission, submission begets commitment.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 21, 2021
Female empowerment =
- Using pills to alter your hormone chemistry so you can sleep around without consequence.
- Pills to kill the foetus if the first pill fails to work.
- Freezing eggs “in the quest to have it all”
- Having surgery to enhance physical attributes/avoid ageing.

Mordern Men accept Biology
Mordern Women fight Biology

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2021
NYCnextStop:
smiley smiley

Not so easy though boss. You find out that most times there's this urge to approach and chase. We go sha dey alright las las
yeah. It's the hardest decision a Man has to make. And the more "High Value" one is (rich and successful), the less acceptable it is to wait to be chosen. You want that honor to choose who you want because you feel like you deserve it. Which is a tragedy because now you're spending your hard-earned resources on someone who doesn't love you (but who you love nonetheless)

It's a mess. And we were not trained to approach this thing the right way.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
So how exactly should a man answer such question.?
all male-female relationships are an exchange.

What do you want from your girl? A baby? A wife? A business partner?
If a girl asks you where the relationship is going, now is the time to present your terms.

OR let me put it this way:
Instead of guys proposing to women, it would be far better for guys to ask for what they want. Eg, "Hey, can we have a baby?". And then if she wants marriage she knows she has to give you that baby first. That's your precondition. Once the baby is on the way, the woman will be one pushing for the relationship to work, instead of you as a guy. At the end she'll even be forced to PROPOSE HERSELF (see Pic below that is angering EVERYONE online)

Why am I talking about babies? Because a baby is actually MORE of a commitment for a woman than marriage. This is something I'll talk on shortly in my Miseducations (and no one must ask me when I'm posting because I'm not sure myself).

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 5:45pm On May 21, 2021
'I'm sorry if I'm going to embarrass you, kid,' he said, 'but there are a few details you must hear
before you will be able to follow what comes after.' He spoke rapidly, and I could see he was making an
effort to keep his voice steady.[b][/b] 'I married my wife a year ago. When I first met her I thought she was the
most wonderful woman in the world. I was crazy about her. I was even worried that something might
happen to me and she'd be left without funds. I was so besotted that I insured my life for three-quarters of
a million dollars and willed it to her. I told her what I had done because I wanted her to know she would
be secure if anything happened to me. I can see her now when I told her. When it sank in that I was worth
more to her dead than alive, she couldn't hide her real feelings for me. She turned frigid. I'm not going to
elaborate on that. It sickened her to such an extent to know that I was between her and all that money that
she couldn't bear me to touch her. You have only to look at her, put yourself in my place and think what
it means to have a woman like her turn frigid on you, and you can guess how I felt. I was fool enough to
start hitting the bottle, and once I started, I couldn't stop. I began to slip badly in my work. I couldn't
concentrate. I spent money recklessly when I was drunk. Because of her, I've ruined myself[/b].' ---There is always a price tag JAMES HARDLEY CHASE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 5:45pm On May 21, 2021
[/b]Do such ice cold women exist?[b] embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Anybody watched that TV animated series back in the day...

The boondocks....

Riley freeman...

Huey Freeman...

Robert freeman...

Tom and Sarah..

Uncle ruckus...

Stink meaner... Etc

I just think Tom is the greatest simp of all time to his white wife Sarah...

Bitch be walking around smelling like Fendi pvssy..

No job or whatever..

Yet dominating and frustrating Tom's life...

cheesy The Freemans know he is a simp, they took his credit card to help him out and paid “ a love-vendor named” slick back $2500 to teach the bastard how to dominate but he is a SIMPle man.

I love that series.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2021
Moneysoldier007:
Let me share my own view. This is like the best thread in my thread reading career.

When you stop taking women seriously, you'll find out they ain't shit. The best thing any man can do out there is to focus on you first, add value and then see these women for who they are.

Love is meant for the weak. Kill your emotions in your dealings with people and then you've solved 99% of your problems cos it means your happiness first before anything else.

During relationships the signs are always there but because you've taken them too serious(Love) you become blind to see these things staring at you in the face. When a woman says I am with a friend, it means she's with a guy but when she says I am with my friend, it means she's with a girl, 100/100 that this has happened to me, it has always been correct, it's an unconscious action. Another unconscious action is when they are lying watch them closely, they look at their left.

That your babe you want to kill yourself on, that's making you not channel all your energy into bettering yourself only shows you messages from guys she doesn't like but the ones you she can replace you with tomorrow, she deletes them, that's why you'll find when partners break up, within few months the babe is getting married.

My brotherrrrrrrrrr when you carry am for head and taking care of all her bills, she's begging another man of value for attention, a man that's already gotten his shit together when you were simply busy chasing her with all your strength and might, those ones she adores and acts like angels to them, you've seen it all with her and she's paid you for it with sex because after looking back the truth is it was all you got(sex and companionship which you mistook for love).

Wisemen, focus on yourself, add value to your life, get yourself in a very comfortable situation, nice crib, a small ride to move around and just keep hunting for the next best thing to do to continue that value adding, I bet you babe go find you come and when you're about to hit that cookie you'll hear "I can't believe I am doing this", my brother she had it all planned from the minute she shaved.

Everyone is born intelligent, it's how we apply it, act based on facts and not emotions.

A man who can control his sexual urge, do his chores, make his food and tame his ego would
ALMOST be 'uncontrollable' and 'un-influenceable'.

Only wise and strong women who have more qualities to offer more than sex are meant to be cherished.

A woman offering you nothing but just sex is a total drag back.

Leave love and chase money, leave the love for the woman, rather choose respect over love.
Respect bro. You too much

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2021
Honestly when I see dudes asking questions about what they should do about a girl. First thing that comes to my mind is “is she the only girl in the world”?

There are freaking thousands of girls out there, but no, your scarcity mindset and Blue pill nature won’t allow you see. Let her choose you and cut the chasing and focus on how to improve on yourself.

You are a man, men age like wine and women like milk. You have options, women do not. Put your T to good use.

I don’t miss Kevin Samuel live shows on IG. Yesterday was the bomb.

You come first, your needs come first.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2021
Drenimarcus:

cheesy The Freemans know he is a simp, they took his credit card to help him out and paid “ a love-vendor named” slick back $2500 to teach the bastard how to dominate but he is a SIMPle man.

I love that series.
Poor Tom... grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2021
No to sound toxic , but no matter how beautiful she is , someone, somewhere is tired of her shit

#stay woke

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
No to sound toxic , but no matter how beautiful she is , someone, somewhere is tired of her shit

#stay woke
Its not always so,wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
Hehehe...

The name rozcol sounds like one of the drugs the doctors prescribe for you when you have AIDS.. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
This stupid boys will never cease to amaze me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 10:36pm On May 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

The name ****** sounds like one of the drugs the doctors prescribe for you when you have AIDS.. grin
Yeah when you kebzee da kenjamo.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:39pm On May 21, 2021
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

You don't really understand my stance. I am against feminism but I support equal opportunities and human rights for males and females. My last post explained that. I have also unplugged myself from mainstream social media and the only reason I watch Netflix or movies, in general, is to observe the feminist propaganda in them and take note. They even repulse me nowadays.

Contrary to how I might sound, I believe in redpill ideals and I don't favor women in any way. I also understand life and women greatly due to having seen the light. The only point I wanted to make today was that we shouldn't be extremists in our views and we should see things from various perspectives. Someone has already termed me a troll trying to derail but in order for thins to return back to normal, I will cease speaking about this. Besides I have elders here so I should do more learning and less arguing with them. I fully support the thread and if my posts might seem offensive, opposing the notion of red pill, or might have derailed, then I apologize.

However, your post was superb and I've gained some things from it.

Cheers.

You're actually very wise ,smart and exposed you're really 16 ,and to have come across REDPILL at 16 'wow ,I wish I were lucky like you
But boy,life is not about some theory you read in books or read on nairaland ,life is all about experience,and when you grow older,and date more woman then you're good
The truth is most men you see on have gone through some kind of simping in the and some are alpha male and players and they know what and how it feels to be in a relationship with those hoes because they have experience it
Hopefully with REDPILL you will be able to navigate those times better when you come of age ,not that secondary school dating
I grew up in a very tough street with lots of alpha males and players but because mummy always take me to church (with full force ) and always told me to love and respect woman and I see all those things I'm church as well contrary to what my elders treat me on the street ,I decided to take it easy with girls and become Mr nice guy and take care of them and treat them nicely with my hard earned money but what I get in return is cheating and heartbreak ,Hoes shows no mercy
I leaned the hard way and I later learn games but the more plate I spin the more unpleased I felt
I later starting following REDPILL coaches and I really like my current girlfriend and she is over the hills for me ,I'm very strong , commanding and controlling now and I lay down my rules for her ,cross any and you're gone
She respected me so much and won't dare to do anything to uplease me and she is 22 , attractive and not desperate for a man
She always appreciate a token given to her like I have given her the world and anytime she wants to misbehave she calms down with just a look into my face ,and I'll never beat ,mistreat or take advantage of her ,and I don't care if she leaves anytime because I always have another ladies around trying to get to me ,that's true patriarchy ,I'm happy and damn ,she is.more happy.
I always felt bad when I remember my simping past and I have get over it
I'm not saying this to show you how awesome or amazing I am bug to let you know that if not because of the bad experience I have with few hoes then I'll still be thinking maybe those Bros for my street are wicked and woman abuser ,I have even dates a single woman twice and I think I'm saving them until shit starts to happen and I had to run and save myself
Woman or not compulsory or necessary for men ,they are just created to help us and compliment us and be under our control,you can compromise a little when realise she is chasing you and not ready to let you go and she is not a damage woman or single mother but if she start to show some weakness or love and she feels you really need her then you're gone
The problem most times is not them because it's their nature ,we guys just need to know the truth and be realistic,that's Why REDPILL is Golden
My coach once said all woman is a Gold digger (yes including your mom ) because no woman will marry you I'd you're a trash and you don't have anything and can't provide food for yourself,in those days,some woman can still see some potential in you but still you nowadays you must have financial provision of you get nothing ,but that does not applies to woman ,how many of guys are dating and marrying broke girls from very poor homes ? Uncountable I guess ,wise up kiddo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2021
heartofcity12:
Take note fam

This is so true

Kudos @heartofcity12

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Darealrick(m), yusufdayo1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.