Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750151 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

The name rozcol sounds like one of the drugs the doctors prescribe for you when you have AIDS.. grin
Shey you all agreed to ignore and not mention me here or have you started simping? Maybe that's the drugs the doctors prescribed for you to treat your hepatitisB.Go and learn how to be civil and stop throwing tantrums at me as if I came here for trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2021
An ex feminist. Her eyes were opened when she started listening to what men were trying to say and stopped seeing men as the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

Pansophist
Martinez93s
CaveAdullam
If you guys know any one male or female that deny that men have issues please share the video with them or tag them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:40am On May 22, 2021
luminouz:

Religious girls are the easiest to knack if you have the mind. Just be the opposite of what religion is supposed to be,a rebel. Then you will know that no matter the religion,all women dream of the unattainable, the exception and the taboo. They all dream of it. Its the duality of the female gender. This is ingrained in their DNA and while being so urrrghhhh to most humans, evolution doesn't care, because the human specie must continue, at any and all costs
This post made me feel for a second that there should be a double-like button. Lol

Reminds me of the day a lady stopped me on the road and walked up to me from among her fellow church members that were distributing their church flyers and inviting people.

She tried and made sure we're both distant enough from her colleagues as she said she admired my earring, insisted I saved her number with her name after collecting mine (WhatsApp one).

All this was going on with her smiling so much and giggling as to my responses.

Like play, our conversation turned to some kind of chitchat and somewhat flirty.Asking me somewhat unnecessary questions like where I was going and who I'm going to see. With smiles all over her face.

That's how we became friends without even coming to her church for once

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:44am On May 22, 2021
DAY 142, REDPILL 2021

Comedy is an art, easy for the surgeon to take up his tools than for a man to make the happy happier; and the depressed happy.

Women aren't funny and comic because by mere sight of their physique and seductive lips men are excited.

Man's excitement is in accruing many women as possible; women's excitement is in experiencing drama, goodies, fun and other waves of emotions freely provided by a man.

Authority: Maintain frame.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:54am On May 22, 2021
angelfallz:
An ex feminist. Her eyes were opened when she started listening to what men were trying to say and stopped seeing men as the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

Pansophist
Martinez93s
CaveAdullam
If you guys know any one male or female that deny that men have issues please share the video with them or tag them.
Same reason I'm here to read your comments, though I was never a feminist oooo(was just playing around), I didn't know much about men and what and how they think,didn't know men deserves attention or pampering too,didn't know they can be emotional as well. Well I'm learning a lot from ubunja, pansophist and luminouz (even though he can be cocky a times),these ones I mentioned don't hate women like most of you do.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mutuwa(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2021
-- Men, you're the disposable sex.
You're just an utility to fulfill her needs.
The higher your sexual market value ,the more attractive you become,the more difficult it becomes to dispose you.
Nevertheless, you're still disposable.
I never told you the knowledge is not going to be bitter and harsh,I only promised it was going to be the truth

Nothing is more confusing to a woman than dating a broke man who is absolutely good in bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
This post made me feel for a second that there should be a double-like button. Lol

Reminds me of the day a lady stopped me on the road and walked up to me from among her fellow church members that were distributing their church flyers and inviting people.

She tried and made sure we're both distant enough from her colleagues as she said she admired my earring, insisted I saved her number with her name after collecting mine (WhatsApp one).

All this was going on with her smiling so much and giggling as to my responses.

Like play, our conversation turned to some kind of chitchat and somewhat flirty.Asking me somewhat unnecessary questions like where I was going and who I'm going to see. With smiles all over her face.

That's how we became friends without even coming to her church for once

This so true. And not only to religious ones but all round. I happened to travel far away from home. It was a training then a lady came around to join us. The first day she came, she met me. We started talking form how the training is to other issues. What I know is that I told her opposite of how the society made us. Like how I can't just have one babe, how I would love to have 7 children from 4 women. About how the white came to dominate us with religion and calling ours black and bad. I told her I'm not a Muslim and also not a Christian. I was saying all this because I didn't think anything could bring us together. Its just her first day. All I noticed is that she was smiling all through. But later I started seeing the sign that she chose me then I took it from there. Then as they say the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 9:34am On May 22, 2021
fattprince:

This so true. And not only to religious ones but all round. I happened to travel far away from home. It was a training then a lady came around to join us. The first day she came, she met me. We started talking form how the training is to other issues. What I know is that I told her opposite of how the society made us. Like how I can't just have one babe, how I would love to have 7 children from 4 women. About how the white came to dominate us with religion and calling ours black and bad. I told her I'm not a Muslim and also not a Christian. I was saying all this because I didn't think anything could bring us together. Its just her first day. All I noticed is that she was smiling all through. But later I started seeing the sign that she chose me then I took it from there. Then as they say the rest is history.
The bolded made me smile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolasola: 9:50am On May 22, 2021
Any married men in the building please

Fiancée been acting wierd lately ...the whole issue started after I insisted I’m not going for court marriage... we plan getting married in two months (she’s already conceived) ... I’m ready to perform my traditional requirements on her , no matter what her family demands, not even considering the fact that I’m not prepared for these, the pregnancy seems to be hastening things for me but I don’t mind ... she’s been insisting she really wants the court thing , she cries all days now ... and the whole lovey Dovey thing she use to do already stops ... I’m thinking if this will affect our love ... should I just call off the whole thing and shift to baby mama ... or she will still get use to it, i believe the priority now should be how we’ll be happy as couple ... and not insisting on law to determine my home and subjection ... any advice for a lost youth ... ( I’m 29)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:

Fiancée been acting wierd lately ...the whole issue started after I insisted I’m not going for court marriage... we plan getting married in two months (she’s already conceived) ... I’m ready to perform my traditional requirements on her , no matter what her family demands, not even considering the fact that I’m not prepared for these, the pregnancy seems to be hastening things for me but I don’t mind ... she’s been insisting she really wants the court thing , she cries all days now ... and the whole lovey Dovey thing she use to do already stops ... I’m thinking if this will affect our love ... should I just call off the whole thing and shift to baby mama ... or she will still get use to it, i believe the priority now should be how we’ll be happy as couple ... and not insisting on law to determine my home and subjection ... any advice for a lost youth ... ( I’m 29)

What does she want court wedding for?

Traditional wedding already made her your wife na.

Could also be her hormones affecting herm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolasola: 10:02am On May 22, 2021
luminouz:

What does she want court wedding for?

Traditional wedding already made her your wife na.

Could also be her hormones affecting herm
it’s where the confusion is for me ... she seems to be more concerned about what if anything happens to me ... cus I’m yet to find any tangible reason
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2021
IHate9jerianss:

[/b]A man has no business walking around with a potbelly and a face shaped like a football.[b]
How have I been able to get in physical shape?
--I don't drink alcohol,I don't drink carbonated drinks(coca-cola,fanta,Pepsi etc)i don't consume fast food,I eat lots of natural fruits and vegetables (oranges,garden eggs,carrots are affordable and available to virtually everyone in the Nigerian environment)i eat medium food rations and prefare fish than meat and I drink alot of water

What is my daily exercise routine like?
--20 sit ups
--20 push ups
--20 squats
--5 minutes of skipping the rope

I have maintained this routine for six years.There are no shortcuts.All that is needed is personal discipline.As a man,you are either getting better or you are getting worse...GET BETTER

Lol @ the embolded.

I'm just fortunate to have a naturally athletic body.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:
it’s where the confusion is for me ... she seems to be more concerned about what if anything happens to me ... cus I’m yet to find any tangible reason
Happens to you how?

She wants you to die soon or what? sad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:

Don’t ever give in, you already done your part by marrying traditionally. She is also carrying your baby. The ball is in your court, don’t be manipulated by her tears.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:

Fiancée been acting wierd lately ...the whole issue started after I insisted I’m not going for court marriage... we plan getting married in two months (she’s already conceived) ... I’m ready to perform my traditional requirements on her , no matter what her family demands, not even considering the fact that I’m not prepared for these, the pregnancy seems to be hastening things for me but I don’t mind ... she’s been insisting she really wants the court thing,
She is cunning; she knows what she is doing. If you do court wedding in Nigeria, your kids become hers during divorce and you will pay her alimony and child support. It's a frustrating experience, don't say I didn't warn you. If the court wedding happens, you will do way worse in the power dynamics that will result after marriage and after kids start pouring in.

She might not be planning to make the marriage last and be peaceful; she is just looking for control and how to cash out.

she cries all days now ...
Sure, manipulation strategy. If you like, foolishly soften up and fall for it.

and the whole lovey Dovey thing she use to do already stops ... I’m thinking if this will affect our love
It's funny how people will read tons of red pill materials and think they are alphas, yet they can't take lovey dovey acts and vibe from a woman with a grain of salt. Worse, these men are doing love. What's happening here? undecided

She didn't love you to begin, and the lovey dovey stopped because you are not acting according to plan and she is not getting what she wants from you; so what's the point? Also, if you are not careful, you will starting giving in to her demands and chasing her so you can get the whole lovey dovey treatment again. Be careful!

... should I just call off the whole thing and shift to baby mama ... or she will still get use to it, i believe the priority now should be how we’ll be happy as couple ... and not insisting on law to determine my home and subjection ... any advice for a lost youth ... ( I’m 29)
Well, never get the law and government involved in your relationship. Don't marry her; a pregnancy is not an excuse to venture into marriage. Don't let any girl or pregnancy trap you. Leave her as a babymama.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnw47: 10:54am On May 22, 2021
Rozcol:
Shey you all agreed to ignore and not mention me here or have you started simping? Maybe that's the drugs the doctors prescribed for you to treat your hepatitisB.Go and learn how to be civil and stop throwing tantrums at me

stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
jesse post is civil, no tantrums there, just humour

Rozcol:
as if I came here for trouble

you smelly don't come here for trouble, ha ha ha, lying is natural way of talking for some:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Rozcol: fake wealthy pastor johnw47 what are you doing on the redpill thread,I caught you viewing,are you a redpiller?Oya I'm expecting your stale and repeated verses.how was your night duty,weldone sir.I will buy you a good torchlight in my next trip kikikiki

^^^ no one more unintelligent than fatty roz

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2021
@johnw47

As a rule, we don't mention females and simps here. Don't default next time.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:

U beta run for ur life cus its obvious she doesn't love u. she's only concerned with wat she can gain from u.
Neva take a woman's tears serious cus its their favorite tool for manipulation. undecided undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnw47: 11:22am On May 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
@johnw47

As a rule, we don't mention females and simps here. Don't default next time.
I understand
don't mention simpletons here, OK

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2021
That dude with the story had better be careful of the fiancée. How in hell does she thinks something will happen to you to justify court marriage? That's the red light for me.

If she is so much concerned about your future, why not hers? Maybe you are rich with plenty properties and she thinks if you die soon your family will throw her out or something? But why even suggest that as a reason for court marriage? Shows she dwells on the negative than positive o..

I'm sorry to say this but any babe who tells me that, won't get court marriage or any other kind of marriage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2021
Yo guys, lemme introduce you all to Blaqbonez album 'Sex Over Love'. I don't know who gave him the redpill but my guy is a sure alpha. I'm feeling the mature vibes on this track. For starters, listen to the track called Okwaraji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 11:41am On May 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
No joy from this gender at all. They don’t want your love, they’ve evolved. Hypergamy is cruel, wicked and selfish.

This one better nah.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2021
Hehehe...

That brother in a dilemma right now should use his head...

She's not looking for court marriage to save you expenses or to package herself well...

The court marriage is to make her a power broker in that marriage...

You will lose everything when she's tired of you....

You will be acting nice to make her not get angry and call for a divorce but yet, it does not matter....

Don't dig your grave with your own hands...

I always tell people redpill is not by being salty or unaffectionate to women to treat their tantrums....

The redpill is knowing that you should never become tied to a woman or allow a woman to tie herself to you....

Please bro.... Have a rethink

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
COOL10:

Lol,my simping days no be here ooo cheesy

Anyways,I won't say I've ever been in a properly defined relationship. Luckily for me,I began learning about TRP when I was a teenager. The amount of knowledge I had then is incomparable to what I have now but it helped set up a pretty good foundation.

Pre-redpill, I remember getting expensive gifts for this particular girl on special days like Val,birthdays,etc. This girl wouldn't even agree to sit close to me in class grin.

I was in science,she was in either commercial or arts(I've forgotten) but there were times where we had similar lectures. Her class was bigger than ours but still not big enough for all,so some of us had to either rush downstairs or carry our seats with us. Unfortunately,I went late that day but still managed to see extra space on her seat. I kindly asked her to adjust but she adamantly refused. My classmates begged her to adjust but she still refused and I am not one who loves to beg so I walked away to another seat where there were already two guys. The space was little but at least I didn't miss the class. This wasn't the breaking point for me but let me stop here grin.

This girl ended up dating a guy who never bothered treating her half as good as I did.

Funny thing is there were beautiful girls in the same class who were attracted to me but my simping self no gree hear word. I was already chosen but decided to chase. Huge mistake lipsrsealed.

Years have gone by and nowadays,I'm like some sort of enigma to every girl I meet. Even the old/mature women in my area respect me wink. They say I'm not easy to find. Some call me boss,chairman,oga even when shishi no dey my pocket grin grin.

I met a girl I had issues with online. We sat close to each other in church and she said something like 'so you can see me and not talk to me' I simply smiled and continued my talk with someone else.

I'm probably the most imperfect human you'll find around. My insecurities were instilled from a young age but my self respect has tripled ever since.

TRP is a long journey,and I'm ready to ride it till the end.
I can relate bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
I'm here again

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:59pm On May 22, 2021
Kolasola:

In order of priority to save the little head you've been carrying "jejely" for almost three decades of your life.

1. Go carryout a paternity test to authenticate if that unborn innocent child is really one that bears same resemblance with you and your predecessors. If the court gets involved after the whole wedding brouhaha, and you later discover that the child/children aren't yours, you'll definitely end in regret and rage.

2. Anything more than traditional marriage is a FOOLISH work on the side of the man. It's not only foolish but also drudgery. White wedding is a scam! Court wedding is a scam! The former scam is even better because the priest doesn't have control over you while the for the later scam, the government will so dig you until you end up regretting your life.

3. Nothing like love! But true love is only seen on a man's path. Only man and the divinity can show true love, no wonder divinity is represented by a male figure. Never expect love from a woman, neither in your dreams nor in your fantasies. The former lovey-dovey experience you enjoyed is just your dopamine catching cruise with you. At the mention of anything relationship, women are always tactical and analytical. Women can't love, they pretend to love you if they see you can sponsor any of their needs. The only time a woman really express "true love" is when she's holding her baby. And that kind of love is one her husband can't profit from.

4. If the child eventually proves yours, go to the court and seek that the marriage becomes a contract. Both parties should make their terms and conditions known, and when both agreed the marriage should proceed.

Modern day marriage is a bloody zero sum game for the man. No benefit or profit for any man looking forward into getting married. It's women's retirement (gun) plan---they can pull the trigger anytime and definitely without missing their targets(husbands). So, as a man by all means make sure you make it a contract marriage, and let reputable lawyers be involved in it. Definitely, you'll still lose as a man naturally and even more as a married man or a man that decides to F^ck around with or without spreading his seeds. Women don't care, not accountable and can't be coerced to become loyal. Just be ready for them any day or time, and before they make a move, you're hundred steps ahead.

5. The child definitely needs the mother especially in his early/fragile years. He learns how to care, be compassionate, gentle, calm. And in the later years he learns how to maintain and channel his aggressive trait, how to be cunning; how to maintain dominance; how to maintain and ensure discipline; how to identify, search, capture and bring down his enemies; how to leverage on his emotions and weakness; how to "stay" out of trouble and how to become successful in life. For the early years the child(male) needs most especially the mother and the later years most especially the father. The female child learns femininity from the mother and how to identify masculinity from her father. The male child learns masculinity from the father and how to identify feminity from his mother---this is in the ideal state!

However, modern day men and women are seriously skewing to the left that leads to destruction. As a husband, you don't know when your wife will pull the trigger, don't expect her to stay with you and your children till they become strong, rather, source for means on how to take care of your children in the most appropriate way with or without the mother. Though it's a difficult task but it's a task a married man must perform.

6. Let her cry and wail till thy kingdom come, just make sure you maintain frame and don't succumb. Her tears is but for a moment, and by the time she can no longer intimidate you with it she will calm down.

7. Should in case she proves stubborn and starts acting belligerently or through physical assaults, make sure you tender the case in a police station. There's nothing this women can't do, no length they can't go, no king they can't dethrone. Make sure you have her on check and still have different colourful moves ahead of her.

8. Tell her to choose between being a babymama or a wife. You can even threaten her that if she doesn't want to follow your lead she should ab**t the c***d. Make sure you're always thinking ahead, don't jeopardize your life for an adventure that's worthless. Marriage don't favour the man, however, a man can still make do with it if he so decides but not out of compulsion nor guilt nor shame.

Though this speech came earlier as programmed, however it's not a free speech and definitely it's: DAY 143, REDPILL 2021

Authority: Think like a woman but act like a man. (If you don't see the nuances in this statement, calm down!)

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 2:10pm On May 22, 2021
CaveAdullam:

In order of priority to save the little head you've been carrying "jejely" for almost three decades of your life.

1. Go carryout a paternity test to authenticate if that unborn innocent child is really one that bears same resemblance with you and your predecessors. If the court gets involved after the whole wedding brouhaha, and you later discover that the child/children aren't yours, you'll definitely end in regret and rage.

2. Anything more than traditional marriage is a FOOLISH work on the side of the man. It's not only foolish but also drudgery. White wedding is a scam! Court wedding is a scam! The former scam is even better because the priest doesn't have control over you while the for the later scam, the government will so dig you until you end up regretting your life.

3. Nothing like love! But true love is only seen on a man's path. Only man and the divinity can show true love, no wonder divinity is represented by a male figure. Never expect love from a woman, neither in your dreams nor in your fantasies. The former lovey-dovey experience you enjoyed is just your dopamine catching cruise with you. At the mention of anything relationship, women are always tactical and analytical. Women can't love, they pretend to love you if they see you can sponsor any of their needs. The only time a woman really express "true love" is when she's holding her baby. And that kind of love is one her husband can't profit from.

4. If the child eventually proves yours, go to the court and seek that the marriage becomes a contract. Both parties should make their terms and conditions known, and when both agreed the marriage should proceed.

Modern day marriage is a bloody zero sum game for the man. No benefit or profit for any man looking forward into getting married. It's women's retirement (gun) plan---they can pull the trigger anytime and definitely without missing their targets(husbands). So, as a man by all means make sure you make it a contract marriage, and let reputable lawyers be involved in it. Definitely, you'll still lose as a man naturally and more as a married man. Women don't care, not accountable and can't be coerced to become loyal. Just be ready for them any day or time, and before they make a move, you're hundred steps ahead.

5. The child definitely needs the mother especially in his early/fragile years. He learns how to care, be compassionate, gentle, calm. And in the later years he learns how to maintain and channel his aggressive trait, how to be cunning; how to maintain dominance; how to maintain and ensure discipline; how to identify, search, capture and bring down his enemies; how to leverage on his emotions and weakness; how to "stay" out of trouble and how to become successful in life. For the early years the child(male) needs most especially the mother and the later years most especially the father. The female child learns femininity from the mother and how to identify masculinity from her father. The male child learns masculinity from the father and how to identify feminity from his mother---this is in the ideal state!

However, modern day men are women are seriously skewing to the left that leads to destruction. As a husband you don't know when your wife will pull the trigger, don't expect her to stay with you and your children till they become strong, rather, source for means on how to take care of your children in the most appropriate way with or without the mother. Though it's a difficult task but it's a task a married man must perform.

6. Let her cry and wail till thy kingdom come, just make sure you maintain frame and don't succumb. Her tears is but for a moment, and by the time she can no longer intimidate you with it she will calm down.

7. Should in case she proves stubborn and starts acting belligerently or through physical assaults, make sure you tender the case in a police station. There's nothing this women can't do, no length they can't go, no king they can't dethrone. Make sure you have her on check and still have different colourful moves ahead of her.

8. Tell her to choose between being a babymama or a wife. You can even threaten how that if doesn't want to follow your lead she should ab**t the c***d. Make sure you're always thinking ahead, don't jeopardize your life for an adventure that's worthless. Marriage don't favour the man, however, a man can still make do with it if he so decides but not out of compulsion not guil nor shame.

Though this speech came earlier as programmed, however it's not a free speech and definitely it's: DAY 143, REDPILL 2021

Authority: Think like a woman but act like a man. (If you don't see the nuances in this statement, calm down!)

Preach bro, Preach!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2021
CaveAdullam your posts are too long, please be posting them in bits,don't stress me, I'm here to learn on how to manage my boo who exhibits some traits of redpill.Drop your posts like ubunja,not too long or short to read.Thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 22, 2021
@caveadullam, big ups to you. Giving double dose of the red pill today. Isn't today very lovely?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 22, 2021
Joker09:

You can approach but at least see 'greenlight' first, they do this mostly through eye contact, she wouldn't get her eyes off you, that's her subtle way of letting you know she chooses you. The confident ones will wave you or come to you by themselves or send her friends to you. When a woman chooses you, you will know. (from experience).
Its not always true,I do stare at men who appear funny to me and as a mischievous person you gist your friend and laugh over it.That's how I was staring at one short and funny man one time coupled with a mischievous smile and he thought I was given him greenlight, he later wanted to approach me but I had to tactfully discard him so its not always so in all cases.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Modern day marriage is a bloody zero sum game for the man. No benefit or profit for any man looking forward into getting married. It's women's retirement (gun) plan---they can pull the trigger anytime and definitely without missing their targets(husbands). So, as a man by all means make sure you make it a contract marriage, and let reputable lawyers be involved in it. Definitely, you'll still lose as a man naturally and even more as a married man or a man that decides to F^ck around with or without spreading his seeds. Women don't care, not accountable and can't be coerced to become loyal. Just be ready for them any day or time, and before they make a move, you're hundred steps ahead.

However, modern day men and women are seriously skewing to the left that leads to destruction. As a husband, you don't know when your wife will pull the trigger, don't expect her to stay with you and your children till they become strong, rather, source for means on how to take care of your children in the most appropriate way with or without the mother. Though it's a difficult task but it's a task a married man must perform.

8. Tell her to choose between being a babymama or a wife. You can even threaten her that if she doesn't want to follow your lead she should ab**t the c***d. Make sure you're always thinking ahead, don't jeopardize your life for an adventure that's worthless. Marriage don't favour the man, however, a man can still make do with it if he so decides but not out of compulsion nor guilt nor shame.

Hmmm....na Agba u b.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2021
Ayanshola3376:
Good morning Red Piller.

I have a story I wanna share here, please I need advice.

There is one girl I've been friends with since when I was in secondary school, we eventually dated for 8months but we broke up after I got admitted.

During the time we broke up, we used to kiss and smooch.

But all of a sudden she stopped, and I later discovered that she went to date my friend after she broke up wit me.

And recently she got admitted into My University and we became closer again.

We do read together and all that.

The main issue now is:

She has 2 other guy that she smashed recently that she just met while me that I've been her friend for over 5 years.

I can't even touch her hand without her getting angry.

But I did something this night, I told her plainly that if she can't allow me to be touching her body and Ass, I don't want to be her friend anymore.

She agreed that I can be touching her other body but not her ASS.

Imagine moving from smooching and kissing a girl to not being able to touch her hand again.

What is the exact thing that I did to Bleep up, so I won't repeat it again?

Should I cut off the friend totally now?

Or what can I do to redeem my self esteem back from the girl?
Stop been available! And cut that crap of reading together,you can't make a homie outta a hoe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haydens, TonyNwoye, Tohmey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.