Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766659 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:57pm On May 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

SIMPLE, LIBERALISED MEN THINK THEY HAVE A SAY, THEY DONT. WOMEN RULE AND DOMINATE MEN IN A LIBERALISED SOCIETY PERIODT!!!!!!!

I understand the point you're trying to make.

Nigeria is traditionally and culturally a Redpilled country but unfortunately some confused educated betas are trying extremely hard to change that.

Only those who grew up in the North will understand the point you're trying to make here. The north is more Redpill than the rest of Nigeria but unfortunately Religious fanaticism took that Redpill mentality to another level.

Down here in the south I think the igbos are culturally and traditionally more Redpill than a lot of people are giving them credit for. Yes their women are outspoken and somewhat wayward and yes they HAVE Educated and Uneducated betas/SIMP who are trying to stop some traditional restrictions on their women, but culturally and traditionally their women are powerless and second class citizens. Their women can't even inherite properties.

If you have lived in the south east you will understand my point. The weak link are those igbos living outside their region. But those living in the east ? Forget it they have their own unique local Redpillers.

The south west is more feminized than the rest of the south no thanks to Lagos State and their westernized citizens. more and more women are being empowered and encourage to explore their possibilities....... Culturally and traditionally they still have some Redpilled laws but it's not as it used to be.

The south south is a was mostly a Redpill region unfortunately the laziness and unproductive nature of their man will make it extremely difficult to maintain that position especially in this age and time...

My point ? We as a Nation are Traditionally and Culturally a Redpill Nation BUT we are gradually and painfully abandoning our Laws and lifestyle in favour of the westernized world.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 3:07pm On May 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

I'm very calm bro, I just hate wen I see fuckers who think atheism is sense and intelligence like Tf!!!!

I understand your point.

When it comes to Redpill everyone thinks their version is the best version which is not supposed to be so.

Me personally
As long as you're not a weakling. A woman wrapper/worshipper.

As long as no woman can manipulate you mentally, emotionally and fainancally.

As long as you're more logical and less emotional and see yourself as the PRICE, You're a Redpiller.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria is traditionally and culturally a Redpilled country but unfortunately some confused educated betas are trying extremely hard to change that.

Only those who grew up in the North will understand the point you're trying to make here. The north is more Redpill than the rest of Nigeria but unfortunately Religious fanaticism took that Redpill mentality to another level.

Down here in the south I think the igbos are culturally and traditionally more Redpill than a lot of people are giving them credit for. Yes their women are outspoken and somewhat wayward and yes they HAVE Educated and Uneducated betas/SIMP who are trying to stop some traditional restrictions on their women, but culturally and traditionally their women are powerless and second class citizens. Their women can't even inherite properties.

If you have lived in the south east you will understand my point. The weak link are those igbos living outside their region. But those living in the east ? Forget it they have their own unique local Redpillers.

The south west is 40% feminized than the rest of the south no thanks to Lagos State and their westernized citizens. more and more women are being empowered and encourage to explore their possibilities....... Culturally and traditionally they still have some Redpilled laws but it's not as it used to be.

The south south is a 70% Redpill region unfortunately the laziness and unproductive nature of their man will make it extremely difficult to maintain that position especially in this age and time...

My point ? We as a Nation are Traditionally and Culturally a Redpill Nation BUT we are gradually and painfully abandoning our Laws and lifestyle in favour of the westernized world.

Should be more than 40% imo and the pastors are the chief blue-pill teachers.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK PEOPLE LET ME TELL Y'ALL SOMETHING A TRUE REDPILLER IS ONE WHO CAN GET WOMEN TO DO WHAT HE WANTS WITHOUT STRESSING OR ORDERING OR THEY MIGHT GET REBELLIOUS ESPECIALLY IN THESE MODERN TIMES YOU ARE LEARNING WOMENS NATURE TO GET THEM TO GIVE YOU THIER BEST NOT TO FORCE THIER BEST OUT E NOR GO WORK

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand your point.

When it comes to Redpill everyone thinks their version is the best version which is not supposed to be so.

Me personally
As long as you're not a weakling. A woman wrapper/worshipper.

As long as no woman can manipulate you mentally, emotionally and fainancally.

As long as you're more logical and less emotional and see yourself as the PRICE, You're a Redpiller.

Gbammm nigga well said

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The south west is 40% feminized than the rest of the south no thanks to Lagos State and their westernized citizens. more and more women are being empowered and encourage to explore their possibilities....... Culturally and traditionally they still have some Redpilled laws but it's not as it used to be.

The south south is a 70% Redpill region unfortunately the laziness and unproductive nature of their man will make it extremely difficult to maintain that position especially in this age and time...

Boss God bless you and ur household

Well said!!!!

As a whole Nigeria is patriarchal and patriarchy isn't perfect simple!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
foreman:

Should be more than 40% imo and the pastors are the chief blue-pill teachers.

Factss, religious leaders especially pastors are bluepilled.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 3:42pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Facts. I doubt that the South south is redpilled though.

Are South south people edos/ Benin? Pardon my ignorance.

Yep Lagos, Abuja , port Harcourt, Enugu are downright liberals... The more cosmopolitan a city is the more the hedonistic tendencies, hedonism allows for liberalism.. that's how it works..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
neyohh:

Yep Lagos, Abuja , port Harcourt, Enugu are downright liberals... The more cosmopolitan a city is the more the hedonistic tendencies, hedonism allows for liberalism.. that's how it works..

Edo is currently under south south but it was not so in the past when we were practicing regional government.

Akwa ibom
Delta and Edo State are the state's that mostly made up the the 70% Redpillers in south south. Rivers State, Bayalsa and cross River State have some of the Weakest and unproductive men in the entire south. It's only a matter of time before their women start to dominate them fully.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

Boss God bless you and ur household

Well said!!!!

As a whole Nigeria is patriarchal and patriarchy isn't perfect simple!!!!

Nigeria and Africa as a whole will remain a patriarchal Nation/continent for the next 50 maybe 100 years until those of us born in the 1990s (1900-1999) are no more or are in the minority....

But you see this GENERATION-Z Men ? Forget na women Go Rule and control them. Both at home and in society.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
DieRich5:
fact:
Na so one girl com meet me tell me say I fine Dem I com Dy use style wan run am
Her madness start o(saying): i hate u,I get bf, I don't even like u self
Me: ok oo, I move
After 3 months she com Dy use style follow me talk, seen Dem I just friend zone am
Nor b every girl person Dy slp with nowadays
They say what they don't mean and do what they don't say.

Many times ignore them, guard your attention at all costs and see them going mad.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria and Africa as a whole will remain a patriarchal Nation/continent for the next 50 maybe 100 years until those of us born in the 1990s (1900-1999) are no more or are in the minority....

But you see this GENERATION-Z Men ? Forget na women Go Rule and control them. Both at home and in society.

That's why we must raise our children in a redpilled way, both our sons and daughters and we should speak out against feminism online, offline and in our households.

Replicate redpill philosophy in every thing u do as a man

Islam is never going to be gynocentric

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

That's why we must raise our children in a redpilled way, both our sons and daughters and we should speak out against feminism online, offline and in our households.

Replicate redpill philosophy in every thing u do as a man

Islam is never going to be gynocentric

As long as there's PEACE And A SENSE OF COMFORT AND ABUNDANCE, Feminism will continue to Grow and thrive. women will become more and more bolder, arrogant and selfish and there's little or nothing Redpillers can do about it.

Religion has failed to stop Feminism.
Tradition and Culture is gradually failing too.

The only thing that will stop Feminism for Now is WAR.

NOT REGIONAL WAR. BUT WORD WAR 3

Take their sense of peace, comfort and abundance from them, and watch how they will abandon feminism in a twinkle of an eye.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:16pm On May 27, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked

Girlfriend of the year my ass.

Read the part: "I picked up his bank card" lol

The phone was bought with his money.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked
So, we should praise her for what she did?
She used his bank card. Meaning she used his money. Meaning she has his card pin.

A typical simp.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:21pm On May 27, 2021
Simps don’t learn. Lmao grin
They’re in a hotel with rough bed sheet, even if he hit, that 10k is way too much for the coochie grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:26pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Edo is currently under south south but it was not so in the past when we were practicing regional government.

Akwa ibom
Delta and Edo State are the state's that mostly made up the the 70% Redpillers in south south. Rivers State, Bayalsa and cross River State have some of the Weakest and unproductive men in the entire south. It's only a matter of time before their women start to dominate them fully.

Una just dey throw generous percentages around. 70%, 40% Red Pill lol. If these your rough percentages were close to reality, how come Nigeria parades some of the most miserable, irredeemable vagina worshippers on the planet and have a worldwide reputation for it? Why do Nigeria rank high in number of men deceived to raise other men's kids (paternity fraud)? On the internet (including red pill forums), you have a lot of men (Nigerians) carrying feminine vibes as emotionally-laden trolls, attention seekers coupled with almost single-digit intelligent quotient.

To me, all these percentages are far from the reality on ground regardless of the region.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:28pm On May 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
They’re in a hotel with rough bedspread, even if he hit, that 10k is way too much for the coochie grin

And na dem dey always get money. Money-Miss-Road Crew.

Anyway, a simp and his money are soon parted.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

No attestation to your multiple varied analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
Some boys ain’t kidding anymore, innit grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:44pm On May 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Have heard about it but does it sum up that patriarchy is an oppressive system

Like I said before, not to the hilt.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:45pm On May 27, 2021
She’s not different, why did she have to mention ‘50k’ like it’s the norm. AWALT

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because you are daft to be thinking that patriarchy is a oppressive system WTF!

U stupid bro, useless feminized liberalised stupor
This fool is a bastard no offense wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:49pm On May 27, 2021
Where is the lie?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Oloriburuku omo oshi

Ode

MGTOW fool lol
Stupidity at itz peak cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:52pm On May 27, 2021
neyohh:

guy Edo boys na beta simp Dy do Dem ooo, I remember posting something like a guy dat kill d other guy cus of a girl( na 4 Benin e for happen) and Benin girls is so cheap

I'm a Delta boy but live in Benin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:53pm On May 27, 2021
Except she’s a virgin. Know this and know peace

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
TRP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanshola3376: 6:10pm On May 27, 2021
SOZINN:

I hope you did not send this. There's no need for this reply. Be cold blooded. Let her do the thinking, as a woman, it's only customary she would solicit an elaboration for your current actions. Don't block her, don't retort. You can mute her if you wish. Give her time to recollect and scrutinize erstwhile discussions. She will be back with another message. We both know where this is going.
Thanks, please continue to keep me updated.

SOZINN, My Bruh!!!

As you predicted, She is back again with another strategy.

She reported me to my Male friend, asking to talk to me that I'm acting somehow weird recently.

He forwarded the VN she sent, almost 10Min long�

She said even if I don't want to be her friend again, she wants to atleast see me physically, so we can discuss.

I said NO, that I'm busy

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
judging by how these ladies cash out from only fans,that guy has probably spent more than that subscribing to her content.

heartofcity12:
They’re in a hotel with rough bed sheet, even if he hit, that 10k is way too much for the coochie grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
judging by how these ladies cash out from only fans,that guy has probably spent more than that subscribing to her content.

No doubt bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olarewajub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.