Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2775021 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordbinsmar: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
TRP

I love this piece of information cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
notice how she's feeling 'fly' on top another person's money grin these girls funny I swear

Junnior:

So, we should praise her for what she did?
She used his bank card. Meaning she used his money. Meaning she has his card pin.

A typical simp.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
Ayanshola3376:

SOZINN, My Bruh!!!

As you predicted, She is back again with another strategy.

She reported me to my Male friend, asking to talk to me that I'm acting somehow weird recently.

He forwarded the VN she sent, almost 10Min long�

She said even if I don't want to be her friend again, she wants to atleast see me physically, so we can discuss.

I said NO, that I'm busy

Bro, continue to starve that bïtch, she hungers for your attention. No qualms. She wants to meet you physically now grin cheesy grin. Make she get out. Keep giving her the cold shoulder. Hark back to what I said about your test. Let's see how crazy she gets. By the way, have you gotten another study partner?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 6:46pm On May 27, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe....

It's the suppression method bro...

Don't tell me this is deliberate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 6:49pm On May 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Factss, religious leaders especially pastors are bluepilled.

Not sure they are blue-pilled though. We hear their non blue-pilled stories all the time. they may be deliberate to exploit the womenfolk, who are their major customers.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:55pm On May 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
Simps don’t learn. Lmao grin
They’re in a hotel with rough bed sheet, even if he hit, that 10k is way too much for the coochie grin

And her boyfriend is unruffled, knowing that she manages an Only Fans account. They are both Simps. But the one on the left is a paypig.
That is more abhorrent.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2021
foreman:

Don't tell me this is deliberate

Robert kiyosaki author of rich dad poor dad says debt is the only way to make money

And to make people keep working for money, you have to keep them in an ever ending cycle of debt..

He says schools teach us to become worker bees for the rest of our lives...

Working hard, incurring debt and working twice as hard to create more money to payoff the debt...

Debt can make you rich and debt can make you poor...

It's all about leverage...

Theres good debt and there's bad debt

Business men never do business with their own money and that's why the banks are their friends...

I can write two full pages about this but let me stop here

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:22pm On May 27, 2021
wink smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanshola3376: 7:25pm On May 27, 2021
SOZINN:

Bro, continue to starve that bïtch, she hungers for your attention. No qualms. She wants to meet you physically now grin cheesy grin. Make she get out. Keep giving her the cold shoulder. Hark back to what I said about your test. Let's see how crazy she gets. By the way, have you gotten another study partner?

Yeah!!! I already linked up with another Male guy from my Faculty.

Thanks for these Guidance bruh!!

I will definitely broadcast this Redpill to all the niqqas around me.

No time for simping again

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2021
Hehehe....

Brothers....

If you confess your feeling to a girl....

Or she knows you have a soft spot for her...

Do well to hold your pocket tight....

If she uncomfortable or unsure if she likes you or not, you are safe...

But still she might be acting so still watch it...

If she doesn't like you at all, you will sense it....

Run far..

Because she will only start billing you from head to toe...

If she owns a shop please don't patronise her..

She will inflate the price of everything and cheat you blue black...

Have you ever wondered why those alhajis and ritualists dash out money carelessly to
women...

It's because they know that what they will gain is worth the total money spent...

Use your head..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:46pm On May 27, 2021
SOZINN:

And her boyfriend is unruffled, knowing that she manages an Only Fans account. They are both Simps. But the one on the left is a paypig.
That is more abhorrent.

Exactly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked
That Valeri deserves to be stoned.

So you used his own money to buy him a phone and yet acted like you did him a favour?

WTF!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
Skepticus:

Girlfriend of the year my ass.

Read the part: "I picked up his bank card" lol

The phone was bought with his money.
That gossipmill should be called mumumill..
Didn't they read the last part of her story or what? grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
Simps don’t learn. Lmao grin
They’re in a hotel with rough bed sheet, even if he hit, that 10k is way too much for the coochie grin

Lol...well, it's his money...let him waste it.

Nice bf, dude be low-key enjoying her OnlyFans account balance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
She’s not different, why did she have to mention ‘50k’ like it’s the norm. AWALT
Would give that 50k to my mum instead. At least, for her past investments on me. Not for a girlfriend na...which work she dey do for me to collect monthly salary? Na winch? grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2021
foreman:

Not sure they are blue-pilled though. We hear their non blue-pilled stories all the time. they may be deliberate to exploit the womenfolk, who are their major customers.

Yes sure, some also preach cuckolding via forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As long as there's PEACE A SENSE OF COMFORT AND ABUNDANCE, Feminism will continue to Grow and thrive. The women will become more and more bolder, arrogant and selfish and there's little or nothing Redpillers can do about it.

Religion has failed to stop Feminism.
Tradition and Culture is gradually failing too.

The only thing that will stop Feminism for Now is WAR.

NOT REGIONAL WAR. BUT WORD WAR 3

Take their sense of peace, comfort and abundance from them, and watch how they will abandon feminism in a twinkle of an eye.

The thing is I m very sure Nigeria won't become gynocentric as long as we have our traditions, culture and religion especially Islam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
SOZINN:

Like I said before, not to the hilt.

The young girls are not complaining tho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:05pm On May 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

The young girls are not complaining tho

You are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
SOZINN:

You are not serious.

That's the way I see it, it's their religion their culture their business.....simple!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:13pm On May 27, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...well, it's his money...let him waste it.

Nice bf, dude be low-key enjoying her OnlyFans account balance.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK BEFORE MEN COMPLAIN ABOUT WOMEN DEMANDING MONEY FOR SEX FIRST ANSWER YOURSELF HONESTLY ARE YOU AS A MAN SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THE ANSWER IS NOOOOOO!!!!! YOU ARE UGLY CUZ YOU DONT CARE FOR YOUR FACIALS ,YOU ARE FAT, YOU GET BIG BELLY ,YOUR HEAD IS BALD OR AFRO ,YOU CANT EVEN DO A HAIRSTYLE THAT FIT YOU ,YOUR FASHION SENSE IS USED TO CRACK JOKE IN HELLFIRE THEN YOU WONDER WHY WOMEN WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SEX THE WOMEN ARE TAKING CARE OF THIER BODIES AND LOOKING SEXY THATS WHY YOU WANT THEM BUT YOU DONT WANT TO DO THE SAME OYA NA YOU WILL KEEP PAYING FOR SEX BECAUSE YOUR SEXUAL ATTRACTIVENESS IS ZERO EVEN IF YOU MAKE MONEY YOU WILL KEEP PAYING FOR SEX AND GETTING LOW SUBPAR PAID SEX

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 10:00pm On May 27, 2021
Ayanshola3376:

SOZINN, My Bruh!!!

As you predicted, She is back again with another strategy.

She reported me to my Male friend, asking to talk to me that I'm acting somehow weird recently.

He forwarded the VN she sent, almost 10Min long�

She said even if I don't want to be her friend again, she wants to atleast see me physically, so we can discuss.

I said NO, that I'm busy

I like the way you come here to seek for advice on what to do before you take any step about this matter.
Make sure the idea of that girl becoming your gf in future or bleeping her, didn't cross your mind. Because anything wey make you think about her, or pity here, you don make mistake be that and the whole game you have been playing don cast. Just die all emotions you have for her. If you want to win this game. Because she's trying to emotionally manipulate you

Still act like she doesn't exist. If your friend approaches you about her, caution him and let him know that you don't owe him or the girl any explanation on how to live your life. Make him understand she's not your enemy but she's too small to been rolling around you.

Focus on yourself and treat yourself like you are the world best.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2021
Redpillers please I need urgent 2k its for something very urgent, sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you.So who's taking charge of this, let me know.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
manychallenges:
Found this thread few minutes ago and I already like what I've read so far but I can't read all the pages nah.

Anyone to give me just maybe 50 to 100 words summary.

Jah Bless..
how much u go pay?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
CosmicPhoenix:
this photo go be from nigerian film

Typical one

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 11:22pm On May 27, 2021
A lot of people fail to grasp the power of ignoring an unreasonable person.

It's a powerful skill that everyone should learn. You give a nuisance more power by acknowledging its existence. That acknowledgement is like oxygen to an entity like that.

Someone comes here to talk about how a religion that encourages men to blow themselves up for the hope of getting everlasting access to 72 virgin pussies is naturally RedPilled... And people are engaging him.

Not cool.

Learn to ignore nuisances into oblivion.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 11:25pm On May 27, 2021
[quote]N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

I really thought stringy men are crazy until I pay 50k for a girlfriend and another guy pay 3k and also bleep her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2021
This is indeed a great thread.

Ever since I started taking the red pill (thrice daily lol) being dished out by the bosses here things begin to change.

Girls just dey eye me for street like say I wear new agbada. Definitely they've noticed changes about me.

Although I've been red pilled but this tread has thought me alot more and I'm now refined.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 11:38pm On May 27, 2021
HE WHO THINKS THERE IS SUCH A THING AS MILD FEMINISM OR GOOD FEMINISM HAS FORGOTTEN THE FACE OF HIS FATHER

LIBERALISM AS YOU SEE COUNTLESS TIME IN HISTORY CAN NOT WORK, IT IS TOO WEAK NOT TO BE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

IF YOU ARE TOLERANT OF EVERYTHING, YOU STAND FOR NOTHING

PATRIARCHY IS NOT PERFECT BUT SOMETIMES GOOD ENOUGH IS PERFECT.... PATRIARCHY IS WHAT LEAD TO CIVILIZATION, TO ABANDON IT NOW FOR AN UNTESTED PRINCIPLE NOW WOULD BE BEYOND FOOLISH

I SEE THE DISAGREEMENT, THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE IN THIS SOME MEN ACTUALLY FIND WISDOM.

DO NOT RESULT TO INSULT BRETHEN, REIN IN YOUR EMOTIONS, CONTROL YOUR IMPULSE...WE ARE MEN....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:02am On May 28, 2021
The older you get, the more you realize having peace of mind is more important than proving a point.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 12:16am On May 28, 2021
The struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose. -Chadwick Boseman

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.