Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752260 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021

[b]Simp[/b]ly ignore him, bro. Stop giving simps attention.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
RAGGA40:
please does anyone know the remedy for curing the pains in the body after gyming (for people that gym) i'm in serious pain, i can't lift somethings.
hehehe....

Bro whatever you do don't take painkillers...

The remedy is to go back and hit the gym some more....

What you are feeling is soreness from your muscles being lazy for too long...

The more you train the more familiar your body will adapt to the new routine...

Your own better sef...

In my time I couldn't walk down the steps or button My shirts myself..

Keep at it...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Afrobasic:
This one is so good, I have to post it again.

Redpill without resentment is the true red pill.

Just focus on yourself. cool

That illustration is not on the mark, because most PUA guys implement the skills they learnt from the red pill. Although I feel they were placed at the back because they live for venereal delectation and game. There's more to life than that lol. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IghravweIG(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Please anybody has an idea where I get download or access audiobooks? I prefer them.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Oyin2212:
Do y'all remember the video where a guy and a lady were arguing on the street, then the guy broke off the relationship with the girl and she slapped him.

Well, my mum was shown the video and she was disgusted and asked 'And he didn't slap her back?'

Note: Even women hate simps

Women hate SIMPs no doubt (especially the underachieving, broke types) who they consider "useless".

However, understand that older women (usually 30 and above) know the "game" and are often sensible (logical) when they give opinions on issues like this.

Even on this forum, if you observe the comments of known "older feminists" who have hit the inevitable "wall" or are "post-wall", they are often logical compared to the younger ones (often 27 and below) including the ones that have been trolling for attention on this thread in recent days, who are "out of control" with stupid, childish comments, seeking attention.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Junnior:

Sure. However, if I'm your brother, I must be totally lacking regards for you to even think about flirting with "my girl"

It's not about who owns the woman. It's not about the woman. It's about respect between bros. We should know where to draw the line.

My girl? ...your girl?

So uphon all the redpill you don swallow you still haven't gotten the simple logic no girl is yours.

Person like you fit kill your friend because of a woman claiming respect and shits.

I feel the anger in your writing.... person like you fit fight a brother in open market because of a woman.... claiming bro code and respect.

Women are objects bro.
To be used and dump....stop hiding behind the term RESPECT..... you still showing the attributes of a simp nigga..

I still stand by this quote.

If you flirts with my woman and she flirts back...she's your's... for the taken.

You can go ahead and taste her...I don't care if your my brother...if your my father... cousin or best friends

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IghravweIG(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE, MY REDPILL FINANCE AIN'T FOR WEAK AZZZ NIGGA'Z NOT EVERYONE'S GONNA BE RICH THAT WHY THEY ARE CALLED ONE PERCENT ,FOR MY REAL NIGGA'Z WHO"S INTERESTED IN THIS WEALTH SHIT READ THIS BOOKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MONEY
Where can I download this 'the subtle art of not giving a Bleep'?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

My girl? ...your girl?

So uphon all the redpill you don swallow you still haven't gotten the simple logic no girl is yours.

Person like you fit kill your friend because of a woman claiming respect and shirts.

I feel the anger in your writing.... person like you fit fight a brother in open market because of a woman.

Women are objects bro.
To be used and dump....stop hiding behind the term RESPECT..... you still showing the attributes of a simp nigga.

Hahahahahahaha... shots fired!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

In the first place she won't see me, she's not the prize I'm the fucking prize.

I wud gladly reject the offer
My G' woman who offer you that kind of mone you are the prize no doubt! she has invested in you all the power hav belong to u
what else do u want?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2021
endure the pains,it will pass

RAGGA40:
please does anyone know the remedy for curing the pains in the body after gyming (for people that gym) i'm in serious pain, i can't lift somethings.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

My girl? ...your girl?

Sell them a dream, d@ck them down and toss them to the side of the road.

Person like you fit kill your friend because of a woman claiming respect and shits.

I feel the anger in your writing.... person like you fit fight a brother in open market because of a woman.... claiming bro code and respect.

Women are objects bro.
To be used and dump....stop hiding behind the term RESPECT..... you still showing the attributes of a simp nigga..

If you flirts with my woman and she flirts back...she's your's... for the taken.

You can go ahead and taste her...I don't care if your my brother...if your my father... cousin or best friends

Sell them a dream, d@ck them down and toss them to the side of the road.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by decide: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2021
IghravweIG:

Where can I download this 'the subtle art of not giving a Bleep'?

https://de1lib.org/

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Skepticus:

Paul Proteus (MGTOW) of late memory described the scheme where women who acquire resources from men without marriage (cohabitation is often involved) MICRODIVORCE. Date Skeptîcus and get him to Buy an IPhone X, Date Martiñez39s and get him to buy a plot of land for you, Date SOZIÑN to buy you a car, Date Junñior to stock your shop with goods (merchandise) etc. Dump each one of them when they are "done serving your purpose" while you "cash out" on your "investments". A lot of your female nollywood "celebrities" are sitting on this "table". The only "reward" these men would get for the most part, is an "overused" pusssy. Nothing else.

Like Ubûnja said, women are light years ahead of the game than most men would ever understand in their life time.

There's nothing exceptional here, guys run this kind if game too. There are numerous wealthy women with low SMV, near wall or post wall. Well, those ignoramus will keep fooling around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Lolzzzz grin
Delusional social constructivist
Foolish liberal Feminists

#MGTOW
#Redpill

When some of my female colleagues at work ask me: "why are you not married?

Manslation: "Why don't you want to be a " spousal slave"?

I respond to the woke, feminists among them with: I'm a feminist and I respect the rights of women so much that dating or marrying them is limiting to their rights.

The shock on the faces of some of them is always funny to me.

The Rest (including males): I just give them the general trope of "I'm still searching for the right one" or "I want to make more money so I can comfortably settle down".

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

My girl? ...your girl?

If I say my girl, I mean my girlfriend. I don't mean I own her. Nothing wrong with that.

No girl is yours. Sure. This is something we say because of the propensity of girls to hoe around.

I can't do any of these things. If you've been reading my posts here, you'll notice I'm currently slightly inclined towards the Mgtow movement in fact.

Women are objects bro.
To be used and dump
....stop hiding behind the term RESPECT..... you still showing the attributes of a simp nigga..
No wonder. I should have known you're just another misogynist using redpill as a mask.

Obviously, there's no point talking further.

Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2021
The ones I know of require subscription payments. Scribd and Audible are the two that come to mind.

Audible is in my opinion the most reliable, but it comes at a fee.

IghravweIG:
Please anybody has an idea where I get download or access audiobooks? I prefer them.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Born2winnx:

My girl? ...your girl?

Women are objects bro.

The whole thing is just tiresome, the guy does not want an LTR or a union. Just to fûck her and be on his way and he's out here acting like a kid. If he wanted something consequential then this would have been a red flag. Either way he's walking out of this situation alone.
Mtcheeeeeeew. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
I don't think older women are any different. They just got hit by the harsh reality they tried to avoid in their earlier years.

Skepticus:

Women hate SIMPs no doubt (especially the underachieving, broke types) who they consider "useless".

However, understand that older women (usually 30 and above) know the "game" and are often sensible (logical) when they give opinions on issues like this.

Even on this forum, if you observe the comments of known "older feminists" who have hit the inevitable "wall" or are "post-wall", they are often logical compared to the younger ones (often 27 and below) including the ones that have been trolling for attention on this thread in recent days, who are "out of control" with stupid, childish comments, seeking attention.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Skepticus:

the older women get the more masculine they become because the more their Estrogen depletes. Any woman around or over 35 is becoming more and more like a man because the testosterone in her is gaining power. Hence older women tend to have deeper voices, be logical, have a high sex drive and grow body hair and some facial hair - all these are things that men are or have. It's a really interesting topic.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Skepticus:

When some of my female colleagues at work ask me: "why are you not married?

Manslation: "Why don't you want to be a " spousal slave"?

I respond to the woke, feminists among them with: I'm a feminist and I respect the rights of women so much that dating or marrying them is limiting to their rights.

The shock on the faces of some of them is always funny to me.

The Rest (including males): I just give them the general trope of "I'm still searching for the right one" or "I want to make more money so I can comfortably settle down".

Way to go champ.
That's how it's done. A lot of us need to learn from this and apply it in different areas. Some make that mistake of giving a mysogynistic reply.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Dabronze:
My G' woman who offer you that kind of mone you are the prize no doubt! she has invested in you all the power hav belong to u
what else do u want?
I like the way you think.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
SOZINN:

There's nothing exceptional here, guys run this kind if game too. There are numerous wealthy women with low SMV, near wall or post wall. Well, those ignoramus will keep fooling around.

Guys do, but how many guys can pull that gold-digging game off easily compared to women?

For most men, our conditioned instinct to be providers and protectors (and masculine ego) will never make us want to manipulate wealthy women for their resources even though they would not hesitate to do same to us. It is understandable

Personally, I can't go that route of being a male gold digger but I appreciate the few subset of men who drop the male ego thing and take the "game" to wealthy women (who are often "masculine" ) and rip them off like most women do to men. It may not be considered as " red pilling" but they contribute to understanding the red pill and as a matter of fact, these men are operating from their own point of origin. The bolded make them red pilled to an extent.

I mean, the richest woman in Nigeria would never be ashamed to ask the poorest Nigerian man for 5 naira. You know why? She has been conditioned from birth to believe that the man should provide and she can ask without shame. In fact, other Nigerian males (mostly SIMPs) would shame the poor man if he is not able to produce the 5 naira over the shamelessness and wickedness of the woman who has billions in her bank account asking for 5 naira. The ones (mostly SIMPs) on Nairaland would make comments like " Hustle Oooo" "Never be broke" "Make more money" etc.

If a woman can do this without shame, I don't see why a man should be shamed for it (If he is playing his cards well). I understand the part of being "insulted and disrespected" for a man who goes that route which mostly happens if a man gives his "commitment" to these wealthy women (my advice to these male gold diggers is NEVER marry them. It would be a life of horror for you. Dating is okay).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2021
ubunja:
the older women get the more masculine they become because the more their Estrogen depletes. Any woman around or over 35 is becoming more and more like a man because the testosterone in her is gaining power. Hence older women tend to be logical, have a high sex drive and grow body hair and some facial hair - all these are things that men are or have. It's a really interesting topic.

Wow. Never looked at it from this point of view. Your points are scientifically valid.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by The5DME(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
I like this thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't think older women are any different. They just got hit by the harsh reality they tried to avoid in their earlier years.

True.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
ecommm:

This guy is called Roosh. He used to be one of the original redpillers before it was called red pill
Yes his full name Dairy Roosh Valizadeh is from Canada he's a former PUA artist b4 he become the founder of RETURN OF KINGS DOT COM i stumble to that guy and he gave me the first dose ever of redpill i was unable to swallow the pill until the 15th round when my girl broke-up with me it was like poison but later my eyes become wide open ever since am like alien in world of women.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
I just had to step on this one more time.... because I felt the anger in that guy post...he could kill someone because of a woman hiding behind respect...

Let me take you to the street.... where am from....south side.

Some statements up there about Respect and lacking regards for me because I flirt with your girl...shows your referring to the "BRO CODE"

BUT tell u what Gee.....bro code are rules created by simp niggas.

Let me tell you all story that happened recently.....

I took a girl I met at the mall to a friend birthday ceremony.....I ain't gon hype her bro... but she's an object every nigga would like to use....

She knows I got game..... but I took her to a place... with OGs around that got games even better than i Do.

But guys Will always be guys.....we stepped in bro...some eyes were on her like for real.... but bro I give no fûck... she's an object.

And object is supposed to be stared at.

Left her to make a phone call with my Gees around....show some respect to some other Gees I met..

Came back..after some minutes....babe was acting all moody...this ain't the same girl I left quite a few minutes ago.. smiling and all.... buh.. still I don't care.

While I was dropping her off at her place....she told me they is the particular guy...kelvin... checking her out... like her boobs..her thighs.. smiling... you know that badboi kinda shît..she expected me to ask her more...but bro...I don't care.....but dude didn't even ask for her number yet... because he knows she's with me.... and he be falling his hands.... he's better than that.

I got a whatsapp text from Kevin like....bro.. that babe you brought... she a get down babe?... ..I was like bro why didn't you ask her at the party man.... it's a free world conversing and stuff....man you just missed a shot..

The thing here is....she tryna turn me over with my nigga... tryna gain my Trust .... when she reported me about kevin.... because we just met..but bro I don't buy that shitx....

So flirt with my girls am inviting you to flirt with my girl.

If she succumbs means she doesn't respect me...it means I ain't doing something right....

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
ubunja:
I can't be the only one who doesn't understand your snapshot. Can you clarify the message you're trying to pass?

His name is Roosh V and he had this massive best seller on game and how to pick up women which he later pulled from the market after finding God. Years later, he metamorphosed from picking up women to speaking about the futility of it all.

Point is at some point, you have to elevate your mind and grow into something else

I don’t care what your tactics are but if you’re heavy on game and invest soo much time in pursuit of women, you’re not different from a simp because you both spend thesame currency which is time.

The more you deal with women, you will at some point inadvertently fall for female wiles and you will attempt to justify it with red pill knowledge. You can’t beat the game because it’s already rigged. The only way to win is not to play.

What lies on the other end of the red pill? I don’t know for sure but I’m confident that true knowledge is transcending.

If true knowledge is transcending (which I do believe it is), then what lies on the other end can’t be “becoming red pilled”. It has to be more.

In my opinion, what lies on the other end is freedom. What kind of freedom, one might ask.
I don’t claim to have the answer but if I were to give it a shot, I’d say freedom from the red pill itself and freedom from women.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Born2winnx:
I just had to step on this one more time.... because I felt the anger in that guy post...he could kill someone because of a woman hiding behind respect...

Let me take you to the street.... where am from....south side.

Some statements up there about Respect and lacking regards for me because I flirt with your girl...shows your referring to the "BRO CODE"

BUT tell u what Gee.....bro code are rules created by simp niggas.

Let me tell you all story that happened recently.....

I took a girl I met at the mall to a friend birthday ceremony.....I ain't gon hype her bro... but she's an object every nigga would like to use....

She knows I got game..... but I took her to a place... with OGs around that got games even better than i Do.

But guys Will always be guys.....we stepped in bro...some eyes were on her like for real.... but bro I give no fûck... she's an object.

And object is supposed to be stared at.

Left her to make a phone call with my Gees around....show some respect to some other Gees I met..

Came back..after some minutes....babe was acting all moody...this ain't the same girl I left quite a few minutes ago.. smiling and all.... buh.. still I don't care.

While I was dropping her off at her place....she told me they is the particular guy...kelvin... checking her out... like her boobs..her thighs.. smiling... you know that badboi kinda shît..she expected me to ask her more...but bro...I don't care.....but dude didn't even ask for her number yet... because he knows she's with me.... and he be falling his hands.... he's better than that.

I got a whatsapp text from Kevin like....bro.. that babe you brought... she a get down babe?... ..I was like bro why didn't you ask her at the party man.... it's a free world conversing and stuff....man you just missed a shot..

The thing here is....she tryna turn me over with my nigga... tryna gain my Trust .... when she reported me about kevin.... because we just met..but bro I don't buy that shitx....

So flirt with my girls am inviting you to flirt with my girl.

If she succumbs means she doesn't respect me...it means I ain't doing something right....

I like this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2021
ecommm:

His name is Roosh V and he had this massive best seller on game and how to pick up women which he later pulled from the market after finding God. Years later, he metamorphosed from picking up women to speaking about the futility of it all.

Point is at some point, you have to elevate your mind and grow into something else

I don’t care what your tactics are but if you’re heavy on game and invest soo much time in pursuit of women, you’re not different from a simp because you both spend thesame currency which is time.

The more you deal with women, you will at some point inadvertently fall for female wiles and you will attempt to justify it with red pill knowledge. You can’t beat the game because it’s already rigged. The only way to win is not to play.

What lies on the other end of the red pill? I don’t know for sure but I’m confident that true knowledge is transcending.

If true knowledge is transcending (which I do believe it is), then what lies on the other end can’t be “becoming red pilled”. It has to be more.

In my opinion, what lies on the other end is freedom. What kind of freedom, one might ask.
I don’t claim to have the answer but if I were to give it a shot, I’d say freedom from the red pill itself and freedom from women.

Brilliant submission! Couldn't have worded it any better even if I tried. In fact, I'm resisting the impulse to want to pick your brain further. I especially loved the point you brought up about what lies beyond the redpill because indeed, true knowledge is transcending.

You really brought an angle to this that excites me for real because really, wetin dey inside woman? When you've seen it all and done it all at some point you realise that there are more important things to do in this life than increasing your body count, especially with women who are not worth "You" as a person.

For example, if I was a gold digger I would fail woefully because my prime targets would have to be women with low sexual market value and lots of money. But I can't stand ugly women you see, I wouldn't be caught dead talking to them unless I absolutely have to so how much more to toast, seduce, kiss, fùck... I would much rather throw up in my mouth and swallow it back than to go through such an ordeal.

Some things are not worth myself as a person. Lion no fit chop grass na, and inevitably, we all must transcend or remain stagnant thinking we know it all.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2021
2dice01:
Hahaha cheesy

She likes you
She Test You

The moment you start failing the Test
She sees two ladies in a relationship without a Leader

Zoom Zoom
She moves
grin

AKA friend zone

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
waywardpikin:

Game is rigged.
I humbly disagree bro...
The game isnt rigged...We MEN are paying the price for being stupid...
Ok here's my point ... The game looks rigged because MEN have refused to set standards and control their sexual urge... That's why the ugliest and poorest woman in the woman can be fvcking 24 different guys 24 hrs a day and they'll all pay her ..
MEN feel so proud even after spending millions on a pvssy smashed by thousands of dicks.... Nowadays even low class/broke/ unemployed ladies now feel on top of the world because they have guys paying them Monthly allowance or offering them thousands for a pvssy millions of other people have battered and they know they'll still get someone to marry them ...
As a guy, the moment you can control your sexual urge FIRST and then set your standards, you'll see the game isn't rigged but our fellow niggas are the ones shooting themselves on the foot.

21 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, TheTraveler, Rukevwe999(m), Uptheante(m), streetwise2015 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.