Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750484 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Let me understand you.

So because you chat 3 times in a WEEK with a woman that is base in another state, and fuccck WHENEVER you guys meet you now ASSUME AND BELIEVE you're in a relationship ?

Nna men, fattprince you fall hand.
The guy matter tire me walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
karkinase:
Apt analysis...just gave the girl an open net to score ...Redpill makes it easier to discern if she is feeling you or not. no interest you bounce. Asap. All the girls have dated my life and currently dating are the ones who showed interest first, when their interest dies i look for an exit point. cool

Simple as that bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
cry
What the woman did to Christopher is a normal thing among women. I am talking about the parental alienation and the public slander of Christopher as a deadbeat even when he is not and he is putting tremendous efforts only to have the woman make it difficult and/or impossible for him.

Many women have shown us that women can be selfish even when the best interests of their kids are involved; they would rather see their children cry and be denied of the benefits, involvement and influence of a father over petty disputes with the father than muster the maturity to not involve their children in the dispute they have with the father. They don't prioritize their children's emotional needs and wellbeing above their petty disputes and games with the father. It is not beneath them to reduce their children to mere pawns and deny them the good truths about their fathers in their manipulation and petty games than give these children a complete childhood.

Many alienate their kids and poison their minds against the fathers just to prove a worthless point or to get back at the father, even in cases where they are wrong. Many don't care about the kids, but they withhold them because it makes the man suffer to be denied his kids; as long as he suffers, she is happy.

Men make better parents than women and you hardly see them doing this rubbish. Men are usually the ethical and more compassionate sex despite what the matrix wants you to believe. Look at how many Nigerian women treat housemaids and stepchildren. It would be better to grant custody to fathers and have them regulate the mother's visitation as it was done in old traditional times before the introduction of the feminist Tender Years Doctrine. Men know how to handle this authority with maturity and ethics for the benefit of everyone involved.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Martinez39s:

Look at how many Nigerian women treat housemaids and stepchildren.

Even their brothers and sisters children. These are juveniles that were put there to help them, but instead they exploit them and become indolent wives. As if the enslavement isn't enough, these children are subjected to torture, abuse and mistreatment. How many house helps are above 18. Of course they will go for the ones that are impuissant. And to think there are husbands who support their wives in this, is just disheartening. cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Having left this wonderful thread for about 3 weeks now(hustling stuffs), I'm back now, page 487 but I can't wait to get to the last page before sharing this message here..
Self development is key and can't be over emphasized.. I don't want to start mentioning names, but I'm grateful to everyone who had and are currently contributing to this life changing platform.. Thanks to y'all
Lastly, Let's ignore trolls.. Scroll straight down immediately after seeing their moniker, let's learn to put into practice what we have learnt, the journey to become an alpha male starts with one's MINDSET, telling us to ignore trolls is a big test to see how far we've gone in training our mindset..

TRP is Life
#Witty

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
It is not enough to cut off people who disrespect and look down on you, it is more paramount to cut off the version of you that indulged them in the first place.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
softguy1:

lol
so a player (her ex) will be f*cking my new said girlfriend or the new person i am 4king, in a close door, and you expect me not to Bleep my ex. that person must be joking.

ubunja there is absolutely no how you can convince these people to agree with what you are saying, so let everyone stick to there own level of game.
Naso sex get power reach?

Do you think if it was you who offers sex to her she would accept it? And even if she does I'm sure you'll have to cajole/ appease her first.

What you are showing her is that pus.sy is scarce for you and her body is greater than your ego, your pride and dignity as a man.

That's pure scacity mentality.

Why are men like this?

I mean, Why the hell does sex have so much power over a lot of us?

In most cases women always think they're doing you a favour even if they're the one reaching out to you for sex.

And at the back of their minds they have a plan. A secrete motive!

Do you think its impossible to have simp women as well as men? Let 50% of us start to overlook their physical features and begin to reject their sexual advances and watch them beg.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
RAGGA40:
Brothers of the redpill,women are the reincarnated satans of our time and period, be guided.
Remember you came forth through a woman, so choose your words wisely
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
It is not enough to cut off people who disrespect and look down on you, it is more paramount to cut off the version of you that indulged them in the first place.
E be like say you have some red pills in you, bro. I am happy to have you here. grin Sha resist the urge to facilitate *cough*. We grow together here.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Another simp fully rewarded in the sweetest manner by the virgina people. For more info, please visit nairaland frontpage.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
You got me wrong.

Though I I happen to some personal principles with the ideology, I am not a redpiller, never was, isn't and probably will never be.

Offline, I am always picking the brains of elderly people around me about all the aspects of their lives, marriage, career, religion affiliation, in fact everything.

From seeing the errors of their ways, I modify the flaws in my character to avoid falling into the same pit.

That is my own version of redpill.

Most redpillers here have never personally experienced or witness anybody go through most of the stuff discussed here first hand.
When they do, that is when they will know the difference between knowing the right thing to do and actually doing the right thing.

By the way, I will facilitate whenever a man gotta
facilitate cheesy

Martinez39s:
E be like say you have some red pills in you, bro. I am happy to have you here. grin Sha resist the urge to facilitate *cough*. We grow together here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
cry

He is a fool period!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

I know the rules man..but can't u see she was being respectful with her reply to me.. Why?! I because I wasn't abusing her for trolling..there are levels to this thing my guy grin cool
Thank you,you are not a bitter redpiller. I'm not a troublesome person but luminouz succeeded in poisoning people's heart against me and they all followed.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
I know the rules man..but can't u see she was being respectful with her reply to me.. Why?! I because I wasn't abusing her for trolling..there are levels to this thing my guy grin cool
It doesn't matter if a female is being respectful or not, the rules are the rules. Let's try to abide, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'm reading all what some of you have been saying about me and the ones that are stylishly insulting me,I leave you for God,I don't like making troubles.By the way you people should caution thedarkgamer abi whatever to learn posting in bits,this is not a lecture room neither is it a literature section to be boring us with his long epistles,I have not finished reading my lecture notes, it is thedarkgamer epistles that I'll come and be reading, please adjust and post in bits.CaveAdullam each time I see your posts I just imagine how boring and too serious you are in reality,you will greet his type only good morning and he will reply and bore you by asking after all your family members each ewww.mjbolt go and marry hian

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
It doesn't matter if a female is being respectful or not, the rules are the rules. Let's try to abide, bro.
Anderson you better mind yourself and business, you think your childish hatred has anything on me,you are a joker.Be warned else I'll handle you my way
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Don't know about women of other nationalities but the two periods you'll get 100% tranquility and complete peace of mind dealing with a Nigerian female lover is:

(A) The point you promised her money to the point you fulfil your promise.

(B) The point she loans you money to the point you pay back.

Nigerian women prioritise what is in their purse over what they have between their legs.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Don't know about women of other nationalities but the two periods you'll get 100% tranquility and complete peace of mind dealing with a Nigerian female lover is:

(A) The point you promised her money to the point you fulfil your promise.

(B) The point she loans you money to the point you pay back.

Nigerian women prioritise what is in their purse over what they have between their legs.
If so why do men spend their whole life chasing money too?we all love money however we should all be very careful not to go the wrong way in chasing it.Stop the one-sided condemnation
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wetin dey do Nairaland cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
foreman:
@ubunja
abeg, are there tips for gold digging well-to-do women, aka single career women? They generally seem to be more prudent than guys.
guys here have abundantly made it clear that they are not interested in this. So I won't waste my time writing on it.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Last last all of you are guilty too,you all are the male version of the females you demonize here,imagine lecturing yourselves on how to milk successful single carrier women dry but if its the other way its so so gold digger that'll be flying up and down

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
I can't spend a dime on any man who isn't my husband, men are the ones who supposed to spend during courtship because its all part of the chasing and winning, even male animals also scout for food for the female ones before the the females allow them mount so its applicable to human as well.Present day men want to turn things upside down,it will not work.If you can't spend on women then do well by remaining single till thy kingdom comes.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wait ooo,you people are so funny,a real man will never feel comfortable having his woman spend on him,some of them even want their women to take them out too,like seriously? I no fit laugh for this naija modern men.Any lady wey dy date all these Lagos boys na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very funny, I just imagine myself take a man out,buy stuff,go to eateries and other places and pay all the expenses, like seriously? he'll watch me pay and be comfortable? like seriously serious? I think I'll give it a try to see the reaction and how comfortable the said man will be.Nigeria has truly ruin its citizens

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
My money is strictly for my future wedded husband and kids and not for some yeye boyfriend whose loyalty is not guaranteed,I no fit abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Momoney77: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
ubunja:
guys here have abundantly made it clear that they are not interested in this. So I won't waste my time writing on it.

But it's still many of us interested in it. Everyone is not on same page in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
drLammy:

Funnily he might not even be the genuine father of the said girl
And guy man killed himself cuz of blackmail... who're this people sef?
the good doctor has spoken....

Even myself there was a time when my own babymama was being difficult concerning our daughter for no apparent reason, and I looked her straight in the eye and said, "If this girl has a father elsewhere that is not me who you're listening to over me, tell me so I can gladly forget her!".

That fixed a host of issues.
After that I ghosted her and our daughter for 3 years for her audacity. And because 3 years is a long time for a woman and I know she did a lot of things during - when I reappeared I made it clear to her she was forever going to be second to whichever girl I'm dating. She's forever demoted although still fvcked.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Momoney77:

But it's still many of us interested in it. Everyone is not on same page in here.
upcoming gigolo sported
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
ubunja:
the good doctor has spoken....

Even myself there was a time when my own babymama was being difficult concerning our daughter for no apparent reason, and I looked her straight in the eye and said, "If this girl has a father elsewhere that is not me who you're listening to over me, tell me so I can gladly forget her!".

That fixed a host of issues.
After that I ghosted her and our daughter for 3 years for her audacity. And because 3 years is a long time for a woman and I know she did a lot of things during - when I reappeared I made it clear to her she was forever going to be second to whichever girl I'm dating. She's forever demoted although still fvcked.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Momoney77: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rozcol:
upcoming gigolo sported

We have rich women in the society who are willing to spend on men, who are we to stop them

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
I wish all young women come here to read your write-ups, they will learn how to close their legs.So far so good, ladies who give you all sex are killing and devaluing themselves and will be at the receiving end, its obvious that men looses their respect for women they've had sex with,they might never show it to your face but they will be out there scouting for the ones that kept themselves intact to marry.Its somehow truly a man's world.Whenever I see some dumb ladies doing wifely duties for boyfriends I always pray for the boy to teach her a lesson she will never forget.Its so good to be here reading from the horse's mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Momoney77:

We have rich women in the society who are willing to spend on men, who are we to stop them
That makes you less of a man,bitter truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, bayfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.