Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755942 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
So I should not say my mind because of bleep?

Don't know about you but I am the kind of person who gets the opposite sex guard up whenever I start forming caring or trying to be patronising instead of speaking blunt truth.

I am more likely to get laid in my default emotionless character mode than to be forming what's not because of one bottomless pit.

Infact if I am to call any of my female acquaintances right now and start playing the lovey dovey miss you card, the reply I will get from virtually all of them is "I know that you can never love or miss anybody in your life, so don't whine me and tell me what exactly you want cheesy"

Don't trade your frame for momentary sexual pleasures. You can only derive pleasure for a maximum 2hrs out of 24hrs, trade your frame and the remaining 22hrs gonna be a hellish existence for you.
ObinnaValentine:
9pm?!! Ah!! U use ya mouth pursue Bleep o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
ubunja:
I hear you. Pussy is pussy. Let's not get sentimental over it.
u too like ToTo

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
@kaymicheal852

Your work is not done yet. Keep giving that guy the red pill and tell him not to lose guard. The cry is fake and just mere acting. The girl was convinced that he would beg her hence her audacity, and the guy might be her best financial option at the moment hence the crying and fake apologies when it dawned on her that she was really going to lose her ATM (your friend). It's a manipulative and desperate act to secure her spot back. Guess what? Her mother knows what has been happening and supports her. Her mother is teaming up with her to secure her spot back and they are both using any tactic possible (eg. begging, crying, etc)

A lot of women will be benefiting hugely from their men without giving them anything worthwhile in return, but because their men are simps plagued with acute onetitis, they start acting like the prize (they are actually the prize in such relationship dynamics by virtue of the simps' onetitis), bluffing that they have more options when they don't, and leveraging on the onetitis to threaten to leave the relationship just to put their simps in line and manipulate them. Ironically, they benefit way more from the man and offer nothing worthwhile in return to these simps.

Left to me, I will advise you to tell your friend to end the relationship. Though the girl will sit up a bit if your friend man up and stop simping, but it's not worth it. She will probably just sit up because of the benefits even though he is a beta in her eyes. It's not worth it. Let him dump her and focus on his life. Even if he insists on committed relationships, let him start afresh with the red pill.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Calibrator:
So I should not say my mind because of bleep?

Don't know about you but I am the kind of person who gets the opposite sex guard up whenever I start forming caring or trying to be patronising instead of speaking blunt truth.

I am more likely to get laid in my default emotionless character mode than to be forming what's not because of one bottomless pit.

Infact if I am to call any of my female acquaintances right now and start playing the lovey dovey miss you card, the reply I will get from virtually all of them is "I know that you can never love or miss anybody in your life, so don't whine me and tell me what exactly you want cheesy"

Don't trade your frame for momentary sexual pleasures. You can only derive pleasure for a maximum 2hrs out of 24hrs, trade your frame and the remaining 22hrs gonna be a hellish existence for you.
You might not call yourself a redpiller, buuuuttt the redpill principles are working in you, to good extents, without you knowing it.

Use this to calm down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
I am guilty of many vices, drinking alcohol is not one of them cheesy

I believe you don't have to be Redpill to apply logical reasoning. I have always been a radical, told my family members to stop including me in any religious activities by the age of 12. My late mother (bless her soul) almost had an heart attack because of this.

Me, I don't send, from my childhood days till now, regardless of your gender, you fvckup, I mend you accordingly.

What will it profit a man to fortify himself against females with the Redpill, only to end up simping for his fellow guys?

Martinez39s:
You might not call yourself a redpiller, buuuuttt the redpill principles are working in you, to good extents, without you knowing it.

Use this to calm down.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
emperorventure4:
I believe I was born redpilled, I have not simped before. Reason why I have not been in any relationship, most of these women will avoid you like plague if they can't manipulate you
Yeah. . And I believe its wise to act blue pilled to bait them at times.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Calibrator:

I believe you don't have to be Redpill to apply logical reasoning. I have always been a radical, told my family members to stop including me in any religious activities by the age of 12. My late mother (bless her soul) almost had an heart attack because of this.

Me, I don't send, from my childhood days till now, regardless of your gender, you fvckup, I mend you accordingly.

What will it profit a man to fortify himself against females with the Redpill, only to end up simping for his fellow guys?

That's why Redpill fortify you against male and female, old and young, casual and professional, friends and enemy, business or pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6619085/chidinma-ojukwu-how-stabbed-michael

The thing scaring me apart from the murder is that she still went ahead to withdraw money from his account after killing him. It takes a certain mindset to do something like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
@kaymicheal852

Your work is not done yet. Keep giving that guy the red pill and tell him not to lose guard. The cry is fake and just mere acting. The girl was convinced that he would beg her hence her audacity, and the guy might be her best financial option at the moment hence the crying and fake apologies when it dawned on her that she was really going to lose her ATM (your friend). It's a manipulative and desperate act to secure her spot back. Guess what? Her mother knows what has been happening and supports her. Her mother is teaming up with her to secure her spot back and they are both using any tactic possible (eg. begging, crying, etc)

A lot of women will be benefiting hugely from their men without giving them anything worthwhile in return, but because their men are simps plagued with acute onetitis, they start acting like the prize (they are actually the prize in such relationship dynamics by virtue of the simps' onetitis), bluffing that they have more options when they don't, and leveraging on the onetitis to threaten to leave the relationship just to put their simps in line and manipulate them. Ironically, they benefit way more from the man and offer nothing worthwhile in return to these simps.

Left to me, I will advise you to tell your friend to end the relationship. Though the girl will sit up a bit if your friend man up and stop simping, but it's not worth it. She will probably just sit up because of the benefits even though he is a beta in her eyes. It's not worth it. Let him dump her and focus on his life. Even if he insists on committed relationships, let him start afresh with the red pill.

He was eager and wants to get redpilled now

What God have join together,I can't come and put asounder lol

If he can maintain frame ,maybe they can be together without her doing much damage to him ,maybe

But I can't be watching if she tries to ruin him
My guy is very loyal ehhh

We started together when we barely eat and damn broke and have helped each other greatly out of poverty and misery

He is the epitome of friendship and loyalty

I can't let one bitch come and ruin his life

Although I don't want to interfere too much,but I have this feeling he will send her packing if he get miseducated too much

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Search the daily stoic pdfdrive on Google

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
@kaymicheal852

Free to air pvssy bro. And I'm sure he still pays alot in cash and kinds m in order to hit the coochie some nights.

She went to where she belongs---the street, but yet that dude want to retain her. Pathetic!

That girl will seriously mess up his life in ways he will definitely regret.

"Na this kind of things dey make RAGGA40 dey cut virtual chains upandan...Looool. RAGGA40 you go still try dey calm down small small o make oga Seun nor go use one eye dey block us".

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Calibrator:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Calibrator:

You are likely to do the bolded in the name of misogyny but watch your steps , men too are evil in their very special way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
He was eager and wants to get redpilled now.
Great! Send him here.

What God have join together,I can't come and put asounder lol
Which one is lol? Do you like your friend more or do you like his relationship more? What's wrong if he works for his benefit even if it means breaking up the relationship? THAT GIRL IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT. How do you know God ordained the union? Did God tell you Himself? Let's drop assumptions and sentiments and do the right thing. Where is it written that he must marry that girl? This is how onetitis starts.

If he can maintain frame ,maybe they can be together without her doing much damage to him ,maybe
The dude is already a beta in her eyes thanks to the past simping and onetitis. He can't be desirable or worthy of respect as a man in her eyes again. She will only sit up because their is no better option and she is financially dependent on him; by this, she is working in her best interest to secure the bag and keep the cash flowing. She is just enduring and I am sure she must have been smashed all round by sharp guys during your friend's simping years. Why are you hopeful your friend will end up with this ungrateful trash?

But I can't be watching if she tries to ruin him
My guy is very loyal ehhh

We started together when we barely eat and damn broke and have helped each other greatly out of poverty and misery

He is the epitome of friendship and loyalty

I can't let one bitch come and ruin his life

Although I don't want to interfere too much,but I have this feeling he will send her packing if he get miseducated too much
I ask again, do you like your friend more or do you like his relationship more? I ask again, why are you hopeful that he will end up with that ungrateful trash? I hope you are not pitying that girl because that would be simping. If your friend is really all you said and you value him, teach him to pick better because he deserves better. Let him end the relationship and settle down with a young virgin who has a better character and with whom he started on the right foot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
I don't think you understand the point I was trying to pass in your bolded text
Chiagozieking:

You are likely to do the bolded in the name of misogyny but watch your steps , men too are evil in their very special way

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
The more western men simp, the more women congregate around the Alphas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
heartofcity12:
Great western men keep getting ruined by women everyday in marriage institution. This man is suppose to be relaxing, working peacefully and enjoying the fruits of his labor by now, sad his ex wife is dealing with him. So sad.
really even Di Niro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Great! Send him here.

Which one is lol? Do you like your friend more or do you like his relationship more? What's wrong if he works for his benefit even if it means breaking up the relationship? THAT GIRL IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT. How do you know God ordained the union? Did God tell you Himself? Let's drop assumptions and sentiments and do the right thing. Where is it written that he must marry that girl? This is how onetitis starts.

The dude is already a beta in her eyes thanks to the past simping and onetitis. He can't be desirable or worthy of respect as a man in her eyes again. She will only sit up because their is no better option and she is financially dependent on him; by this, she is working in her best interest to secure the bag and keep the cash flowing. She is just enduring and I am sure she must have been smashed all round by sharp guys during your friend's simping years. Why are you hopeful your friend will end up with this ungrateful trash?

I ask again, do you like your friend more or do you like his relationship more? I ask again, why are you hopeful that he will end up with that ungrateful trash? I hope you are not pitying that girl because that would be simping. If your friend is really all you said and you value him, teach him to pick better because he deserves better. Let him end the relationship and settle down with a young virgin who has a better character and with whom he started on the right foot.

Thanks so much Martinez39s

I'll try my best to try and let him reason with logic so he can send her away

He is still full of emotions for now

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
What do you think about 48 Laws of power?
it's cool and the nuggets can be applied in day to day living.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
Thanks so much Martiñez39s

I'll try my best to try and let him reason with logic so he can send her away.

He is still full of emotions for now
Do let him calm down and ensure that the situation is handled appropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
As a reasonable male, you must be hoephobic by default.

Hoephobia is the only fear permissible by nature.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
You chill man. That was a clear sarcasm na a haba

Must u look for argument everywhere, even when the other person is avoiding it? Look for it elsewhere.

Okay what ever thing u are about to or have said said is right. So can u rest and stop quoting me now...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:

The thing scaring me apart from the murder is that she still went ahead to withdraw money from his account after killing him. It takes a certain mindset to do something like that.

My suspicion is that the girl’s main boyfriend masterminded the whole thing.

I believe we’ll get more details as time goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
u too like ToTo

Ubunja I'm in severe pains... Ha now, you have started putting money on your edible write-ups!

Hmm... well you gat to make money sha...

Won't forget your good deeds!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
that girl is a cold blooded killer,"murder through stabbing" is a crime of passion.
The man probably had plans to dump her or wasn't giving in to her demands,she got angry and stab him to death then decided to withdraw his money. I've seen this scenario play out dozens of times on ID Discovery and the crime channel

Trex4:

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
A woman can travel the whole world , to the most beautiful and expensive places just because she's female

A woman is simply is, but a man must become

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
You can't nor should try to help a HOE, she's gone, she's finished, a used product that has become very useless, her ultimate utility is to bring WOE to ignorant Simps and white knights

Moral lesson;
Curb your innate instinct to protect women due to their innocent childlike features, any woman worth your time must have value not a piece of rag worthless HOE

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
ubunja:
The more western men simp, the more women congregate around the Alphas.

Ubunja goodday. Is your website Miseducations.com?

Cause there's a new website called that with your write-ups.

Is it legit boss??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:

So she stabbed him in self defense and still withdrew money from his account because what?? Bloody hell, before this interview, she had time to cook up something better. What a bovine lassie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.