Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755953 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
tongue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
To whom it may concern,

Emancipate yourself from pvssy slavery-a place where myraids of men have been "colonised", and "recolonised."

Just calm down.
You might agree/say pvssy "is a nasty, stinking, dirty hole" which deserves no penny. But listen, if you cannot go on "sabbatical" from pvssy, if you cannot steer clear of pvssy for two weeks; for three weeks, for two months without even paying for the abnormal 5k, 10k, and 15k for Mouth Gig, then, perhaps, you are still at the mercy of the so-called "nasty, stinking, dirty hole" which worth's no penny.

I am talking self pvssy-control, bro. wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Majority of the craziest and most perverted women I have encountered (sexually) are those innocent looking sister agatha, Mary amaka dressing and [b]hajib wearing women forming holy holy up and down. [/b]The freakiness of this set of women is unimaginable

Any man that still approach or judge a woman innocence base on her physical appearance is in on an everlasting surprise.
the hijab wearing ladies are the sweetest. They got game up their sleeve.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
What does it mean if diffrent girls in a diffrent places telling you that "you walk like a soldier" ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThiagoKid:
To whom it may concern,

Emancipate yourself from pvssy slavery-a place where myraids of men have been "colonised", and "recolonised."

Just calm down.
You might agree/say pvssy "is a nasty, stinking, dirty hole" which deserves no penny. But listen, if you cannot go on "sabbatical" from pvssy, if you cannot steer clear of pvssy for two weeks; for three weeks, for two months without even paying for the abnormal 5k, 10k, and 15k for Mouth Gig, then, perhaps, you are still at the mercy of the so-called "nasty, stinking, dirty hole" which worth's no penny.

I am talking self pvssy-control, bro. wink

On point chief, all men should consider this but not just pvssy. Take a short while, go on Monk mode for a year. Cut off women (except work related), paying for sex, alcohol (if you can), smoking, too much soda.

Have a non negotiable morning routine, read self improvement books/biography of great men, try staying away from the news for awhile (I do this a lot) and see how easily the media poison your mind with fear and uncertainty.

Personally, I've been on this journey for the better part of this year (started in Jan) and its been a tremendous experience.

Not only have I stopped drinking anything alcohol, my life has taking a whole new turn and I can proudly say its the best 6 months of my life so far. There's no need for me to go into details as people who are on this part can easily attest to the benefits.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

On point chief, all men should consider this but not just pvssy. Take a short while, go on Monk mode for a year. Cut off women (except work related), paying for sex, alcohol (if you can), smoking, too much soda.

Have a non negotiation morning routine, read self improvement books/biography of great men, try staying away from the news for awhile (I do this a lot) and see how easily the media poison your mind with fear and uncertainty.

Personally, I've been on this journey for the better part of this year (started in Jan) and its been a tremendous experience.

Not only have I stopped drinking anything alcohol, my life has taking a whole new turn and I can proudly say its the best 6 months of my life so far. There's no need for me to go into details as people who are on this part can easily attest to the benefits.
. AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE,MY GEE ITS CALLED THE GRIND AND YOU ARE ON IT BIG UPS TO YOU

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Damn! Jakumo

Just came across this post.

I think this guy should be nominated as the nairaland online simp of all time...feel free to post if you think you seen a post more stupid than this.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lord have mercy... tell your neighbor I refuse to be a simp.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2021
where are these lazy people, they've gone to bed.No hardworking person sleeps early,I've always known redpillers are lazyyyyyyy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2021
This guys don't learn...
After his brother buys the Wife for 2.7 Million and relocate her to Canada with him..
She would now become rebellious due to her new found freedom and onces he objects to her overbearing attitude, she serves him divorce papers, take his hard earned wealth and leaves him in wreck..
Marrying a Nigerian girl is a hell of a task and then, relocating her to a gynocentric society is an overkill for the men.. but they won't learn..
Premium Larger Tears awaits him in due time..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2021
This is the summary of everything.

Men come to women for sex. Women come to men for resources (protection, money, etc).

If you can't quite grasp this, see how even a lady effortlessly grasped it.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Brayss:
What does it mean if diffrent girls in a diffrent places telling you that "you walk like a soldier" ?
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2021
DAY 178, REDPILL 2021

Naive optimism: you just met her and within few hours, you've concluded that she's the best thing that has ever happened to you, she's the woman of your dream, she's your soulmate, she's your destined helper, she's the mother of your unborn kids, she's Holy Mary, she's a keeper, she's a lover, she's the most beautiful woman ever.

Poisons are normally served with attractive ceramics and glasses; not all that glitters are gold.

Authority: don't be stupid!

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Brayss:

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Scriptural redpill quotes

Gen 3:16-Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Eph 5:22-23 - "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord"."For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body".

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Titus 2:3 - Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2021
1 Corinthians 11:3 -But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Isa 4:1- And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Isa 3: 12 - As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 14:1- Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 11:22- Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 11:16 - A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 31: 30- Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 21:9/prov 25: 24 - It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 12 :4- virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 21; 19- :Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 27: 15 -A quarrelsome wife is like the dripping of a leaky roof in a rainstorm

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 23:27 - For a prostitute is a deep pit; an adulteress is a narrow well.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MJBOLT:
tongue

The most anoyin and heartbreaking thing about this issues is that majority of those blaming the men are our fellow Men....

Look at this chidimma case na our fellow Men the open thread up and down social media painting the her as the victim while presenting the ACTUAL victim as a monster and a pervert who takes advantage of a 21 year old girl.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Prov 31: 3-Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.