Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756243 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:
@martinez, you no go kill person with laughter. Which kind pix be dat? Abi na transexual man grin grin
Lol. That's a pùssy asś niģga. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Brayss:
Bro is true o,anytime my friends complain to me about his girlfriend for asking him for money,I do say to him "you know this girl is a good girl,she is asking you for ordinary 10k and you're complain,do you know how much her friends are collecting from their boyfriends ? You better you work hard and give it to her,so that she shouldn't break up with you,or you've forgotten that she's doing you a favour for dating you"
the day anybody or the girl tell me dis word..........1min I'm done wit her cheesy cheesy
Big insult to men cry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
SOZINN:
@Kaymicheal852, first of all, second chances are not sagacious. Plus there are way too many red flags. The first step is to end that nonsense, if he is not ready to do that then he still wants to be used. She's lackadaisical and a fûcking idiot.
You don't attempt to recondition your relationship with a woman who has failed numerous tests. You ditch her and move on. A parasite is a parasite, you can't bend your way around it.

If she had better options, she won't be with your friend (how can you not know this). She is in her phase. Step aside and let her explore harlotry. Jeeeeeeeeez.

You're right bro
I'm doing the needed now

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 2:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Born2winnx:

Hahahaha

You can Just say dump them all

They will always have at least of those flaws or more

They are bunch of nerds

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by isyourboy(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2021
For those intending to still get married, or those in serious/committed relationship, I'm using this medium to wish you people well.

And for those who think women can do no wrong, I wish you the best.

So, this serious and loyal and respectful girl is fucking her cousin.

Thanks, I'll pass. I sign out of committed relationship for life!!!! Women should go Bleep themselves.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
most men in relationships tend to come across better ladies but will find it difficult to dump their current spouse due to how much they have invested in the relationship(sunk cost).

Not really the scenario.....other better ladies ends the same way....

It the initial gra gra that make on think one devil is better than the other

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
isyourboy:
For those intending to still get married, or those in serious/committed relationship, I'm using this medium to wish you people well.

And for those who think women can do no wrong, I wish you the best.

So, this serious and loyal and respectful girl is fucking her cousin.

Thanks, I'll pass. I sign out of committed relationship for life!!!! Women should go Bleep themselves.
Lol. The scales fell off your eyes and you saw your nawalt for what she is? grin Red pill doesn't fail.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2021
DAY 177, REDPILL 2021

Not everytime you let her see your whip.

Sometimes, you put her in the mood, do the normal romancing but when it is time for you to unleash the whip, you withhold her from seeing it and just relax your mind of sex.

She will be shock, surprise, anxious and her mind will begin to vacillate in different directions.

She will try to persuade you, don't protract the whip!

She will beg you, don't protract the whip!

She will use force, don't protract the whip!

She might guilt trip you, don't react.

Let her have a taste of the agony women put men through when they use sex as weapon against men that turn men into their sex slaves.

If you have a good d!ck game you will always have her, hence, Okafor's Law.

But withdrawing the whip, in the height of intense sexual pleasure, when nothing is believe to counter the expectation of penetration is a super power of its own.

You can't do this if you're a man that has a superfluous of lust, always thirsty and hungry for sex. You must control your lust through discipline and turn the table against women.

Let her beg for the whip!

Authority: Be unpredictable!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2021
i926:
A man in love is blind to his best interests but a woman in love is far from insane; she is anything but unwise or blind to her interests.
Pure truth

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

You can Just say dump them all

They will always have at least of those flaws or more

They are bunch of nerds
I think the nigha just joking though.... that's why I had to laugh it off.

No one is perfect no matter how we try to be!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

If a girl still friends with her ex, 80% sure she's having sex wit grin

The Good girls re the once dat cheat the most

Girls wit low self esteem organization re easy to see dere pants

Ugly girls need sex cus 80% of boys don't gv a fvck abt Dem and Dem can force dere self on u, fine boys can fvck her easily even the non-fine too

If u gv ugly girls belle, ur doom cry cus she ain't removing it
DR5 research

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Family no get money still una born 8 children
The rate of poverty in Nigeria will mk girls turn hoes dats what Dem know how to do
If u wanna marry, no let her family use you take comot from poverty ND still be ungrateful

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. You will tell your simp friend that you saw his girl cheating on him. Instead of him to thank you, he will go and tell his gf. SMH. It all boils down to fact that you can't help someone who doesn't want help or who doesn't think he needs help.

Because he thinks that is the right thing to do.
Simps ehh, they have brian washed their selves with the media that they think such is the sure way to a strong relationship..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 176, REDPILL 2021

Not everytime you let her see your whip.

Sometimes, you put her in the mood, do the normal romancing but when it is time for you to unleash the whip, you withhold her from seeing it and just relax your mind of sex.

She will be shock, surprise, anxious and her mind will begin to vacillate in different directions.

She will try to persuade you, don't protract the whip!

She will beg you, don't protract the whip!

She will use force, don't protract the whip!

She might guilt trip you, don't react.

Let her have a taste of the agony women put men through when they use sex as weapon against men that turn men into their sex slaves.

If you have a good d!ck game you will always have her, hence, Okafor's Law.

But withdrawing the whip, in the height of intense sexual pleasure, when nothing is believe to counter the expectation of penetration is a super power of its own.

You can't do this if you're a man that has a superfluous of lust, always thirsty and hungry for sex. You must control your lust through discipline and turn the table against women.

Let her beg for the whip!

Authority: Be unpredictable!

True but when a girl is with you, she can think going back home and masturbate is fine, but when a man is with a woman, he's thinking "if I don't score and go back to masturbating ,I'm a loser",

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
Man stabbed because of oneitis , there's no room for simps again on Earth. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Junnior:
grin grin
More like how to become an evolutionary fool in 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
DieRich5:
Family no get money still una born 8 children
The rate of poverty in Nigeria will mk girls turn hoes dats what Dem know how to do
If u wanna marry, no let her family use you take comot from poverty ND still be ungrateful

But from a biological perspective, giving birth to a large number of children during the time of poverty is a positive sum game, because at least one of the child will survive and pass the genetic trait to future generation so that the ancestral traits can still remain in the genetic pool. If the number of female children ratio male children is high, then, the probability of succession will be high.

From an economic level, it's painstaking raising children in poverty, but from a biological perspective it is a right move.

If you do meet a "nice woman" who's from a poor background, you don't necessarily need to feel too bothered about her family members inasmuch you can cater for her and your children. All you need do is establish a strong boundary and not allow yourself to be manipulated and exploited. Humans can roughly sketch personality when they meet for the first time, it is your actions that will really tell if you're a milquetoast or a macho.

Thanks.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
What is biologically right about giving birth to more than a man can comfortably cater for?

Is this also one of tenets of Redpill?

CaveAdullam:

But from a biological perspective, giving birth to a large number of children during the time of poverty is a positive sum game, because at least one of the child will survive and pass the genetic trait to future generation so that the ancestral traits can still remain in the genetic pool. If the number of female children ratio male children is high, then, the probability of succession will be high.

From an economic level, it's painstaking raising children in poverty, but from a biological perspective it is a right move.

If you do meet a "nice woman" who's from a poor background, you don't necessarily need to feel too bothered about her family members inasmuch you can cater for her and your children. All you need do is establish a strong boundary and not allow yourself to be manipulated and exploited. Humans can roughly sketch personality when they meet for the first time, it is your actions that will really tell if you're a milquetoast or a macho.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chiagozieking:

True but when a girl is with you, she can think going back home and masturbate is fine, but when a man is with a woman, he's thinking "if I don't score and go back to masturbating ,I'm a loser",

Yeah! Considering the effect it will have on a man's reproductive success, it is good he inseminates a woman in every sexual challenges. Insemination increases his chances of his continuity in the gene pool. It's also a lose for the woman if you refuse to inseminate especially when she sees you as a lover and a provider.

But here, is the game of seduction, refuse a woman and she will run after you. Because in her subconsciousness, it is wrong for a man to reject her; it signals weakness on her side; low self-esteem; unattractiveness; low league. That's how you treat a cat, reject her and she will come after you. Simple!

The essence of this game is to bring to her memory that you occupy the pedestal and even sexual intercourse can't be use to overthrow you. It also signals that you're above sexual lusts and temptations. This result will be valid regardless of how much time both of you will spend masturbating in your houses. And masturbation will even push her into frustration to come up with better games to tame the d!ck.

Unpredictability is the keyword!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Calibrator:
What is biologically right about giving birth to more than a man can comfortably cater for?

Is this also one of tenets of Redpill?

Genetics! Genetics! Genetics!

Rich parents don't give birth to a high number of children because they've resources that can sustain their children into adulthood, and in which they will be able to pass their GENES!

Since poor parents don't have enough resources, they will reproduce more children so that the survivals among them can also pass their GENES when they get to a reproductive age.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
If she seems "Cool and humble" this is when you need to raise your guard the more. Be at alert because she's in observation mode; To ascertain Wether you're an alpha or a simp.

She's monitoring all your moves and your words.. Your actions and your personality

Authority: Always be at alert. Never loose guard no matter what.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
na this act make children Dy do bad things to mk dere family comot from poverty.......... fvck future, my street see small children Dy eat once in a day cryand Dem still Dy born say na Dem go help if Dem big

see, this is the main reason Nigeria will never be a beta country
This act is affecting the country, population is too much, no job

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Genetics! Genetics! Genetics!

Rich parents don't give birth to a high number of children because they've resources that can sustain their children into adulthood, and in which they will be able to pass their GENES!

Since poor parents don't have enough resources, they will reproduce more children so that the survivals among them can also pass their GENES when they get to a reproductive age.

Thanks.
poor family need sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
DieRich5:
na this act make children Dy do bad things to mk dere family comot from poverty.......... fvck future, my street see small children Dy eat once in a day cryand Dem still Dy born say na Dem go help if Dem big

see, this is the main reason Nigeria will never be a beta country
This act is affecting the country, population is too much, no job

Evolution doesn't care about your feelings, it's all about survival and reproduction!

Genetics doesn't care about socioeconomic factors. It's fixed and will play accordingly with the way it was pre-programmed.

The game is what it is! Understand the game for what it is and leverage it to your own advantage.

If you can take it out of the human DNA goodluck and a wonderful happy try, at least you will win a Nobel Prize.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Evolution doesn't care about your feelings, it's all about survival and reproduction!

The game is what it is!

If you can take it out of the human DNA goodluck and a wonderful happy try, at least you will win a Nobel Prize.

Thanks.
human U mean Africans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
One of the easiest way women have succeeded in manipulating the Morden man is by giving the man the impression that she is doing him a favor by talking or even dating him. unfortunately it is the men through their uncontrollable desire for attention and sex that actually gave women the power of such illusions.
Nothing satisfy a woman's ego as the thought or believe that she is in control (dominate) of her man and his finances through her beauty,sexual values or even her character. Such women can actually eat their cake and still have it especially in their relationships.

But When Such women meet a man who is unpredictable, confidence and immune to their beauty and sexuality, she looks for ways to demoralized and dominate that man as soon as possible. she will try to broke shame him, body shame him or even character shame the man in a bid to demoralized him , and possibly dominate him later on.

if such tactics did not work, she may decide to play the victim card tactics. When a woman plays the victim card tactics just to demoralized the man, the said man need to be extremely careful because with the help of her friends , "sisterhood", pathological SIMPs and through black mail , false accusations, she can put the man exactly where she wants him (under her control)...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE FOR GIRLS OF SAME AGE

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Martinez39s my gee how you doing bro damnn I got a lot of catching up to do grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
aomine:
Martinèz39s my gee how you doing bro damnn I got a lot of catching up to do grin
I am fine. It's been a while.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MetalJigsaw:
If she seems "Cool and humble" this is when you need to raise your guard the more. Be at alert because she's in observation mode; To ascertain Wether you're an alpha or a simp.

She's monitoring all your moves and your words.. Your actions and your personality

Authority: Always be at alert. Never loose guard no matter what.

Majority of the craziest and most perverted women I have encountered (sexually) are those innocent looking sister agatha, Mary amaka dressing and hajib wearing women forming holy holy up and down. The freakiness of this set of women is unimaginable

Any man that still approach or judge a woman innocence base on her physical appearance is in on an everlasting surprise.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Until Eve and her children (Women) Tell us exactly what was discussed between she and the serpent (devil) in the garden of Eden, it is of extreme importance that no man should fully trust a woman.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
If a man calls himself a male Feminist or identifies anyway with Feminism don't trust him
But I support feminism. Does life even have rules

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrGboy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.