Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768623 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Budline1:
This is a really great thread. One of the best I ever seen on Nairaland, I've been learning and learning. Great job op. I'm really impressed.
Please keep it coming, damn!

Why you edit our names comot lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Budline1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
pansophist:

Why you edit our names comot lol grin

Lol. Well, nothing. smiley You are a very wise man, I'm very impressed with your inputs on this thread, seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humble59(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Kudos to guys that have kept these thread going, indeed we have come a long way.
I can only smile whenever I go through the pages of these thread, knowing fully well the purpose it was created in the first place is actually being fulfilled , to save and enlighten a few and those willing to understand the reality about women nature and themselves.

Good evening guys..
Damn! where have you been bro? I bet you got some more pills up your sleeves. Please keep supplying them,we can't get enough. RESPECT!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Budline1:

Lol. Well, nothing. smiley You are a very wise man, I'm very impressed with your inputs on this thread, seriously.

Thank you. Appreciated

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Women will never consider alcoholics for a relationship. So therefore, men must also not consider women who smokes and drinks, broke, weak, obese, fatigued, vapid, single mothers and whores for a relationship.

It is not the duty of a man to save such kind of women

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Learn to try, sift and separate the chaffs from the wheat.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Humble59:
Damn! where have you been bro? I bet you got some more pills up your sleeves. Please keep supplying them,we can't get enough. RESPECT!
Yea,I do smiley

Male SMV = Net Worth + Social status + Power which keeps on increasing as the time passes.

Female SMV = Fertility + Appearance without makeup which keeps on decreasing as time passes.

Men age like wine and women age like milk.

Will be adding more later in the day.
Do have a wonderful week ahead bro..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Leezah(f): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
What's all this redpill BS am reading?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
When a woman tells you that you'll have to prove your love for her to consider a relationship with you, its like telling you to pour water in a basket and will accept you only when its full. Its nothing but a grand exercise of futility. Its also contravenes the very essence of mating codes, that is, the female chooses the male, before relationship and his commitment comences.

When a woman chooses you, her maternal instinct will kick in, she will put up with your bullshit hoping you change for her. Same woman telling a man to prove his love is sending nudes to a man online she haven't met.

#RandomThoughts

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Until the day comes when truth becomes profitable, society will never become redpilled.

#RandomThoughts

38 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Song of the Day

Eminem---Superman

Aaah. Eminem.

This song brings back memories...

When we used to be extreme cheesy

"I don't wanna flip when I see you with guys,
Too much pride
Between you and I
Not a jealous man, but females lie
But I guess that's just what sluts do
How could it ever be just us two?
Never loved you enough to trust you
We just met and I just fu.cked you
But I do know one thing though
Bitches they come they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo

Maybe I'll love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow
'Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin' runway hoe"

cheesy Slim Shady is sick.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
pansophist:
When a woman tells you that you'll have to prove your love for her to consider a relationship with you, its like telling you to pour water in a basket and will accept you only when its full. Its nothing but a grand exercise of futility. Its also contravenes the very essence of human mating, which is, a woman choose a man, before relationship comences.

When a woman chooses you, her maternal instinct will kick in, she will put up with your bullshit hoping you change for her. Same woman telling a man to prove his love is sending nudes to a man online she haven't met.

#RandomThoughts

An endless charade. You will keep on going round and round in circles until you realize you've invested so much into her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
mattfeuter:

Hell will break lose!

Be careful what you wish for.

Do you think a lot of folks on the bird app are ready to accept the truth?

Lol the thread will be completely derailed.

Just look at what’s happening with the Meg and Tory Lanez situation on IG with simps siding with meg just because she’s a lady.

What is "bird app"?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
pansophist:

What is "bird app"?

Twitter

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
OK guys, let's get these thread rolling..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
,√You f*cked up when you forgave her cheating ass !

You f*cked up when you cried in front of her

You f*cked up when you told her all your problems, secrets and insecurities .

You f*cked up when you begged her to love you .

You f*cked up when you sacrificed everything for her.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
,√Putting a fish on a tree won't make it a monkey, neither will putting a ring on a hoe make her a wife.
Stop committing to loose women thinking you'll "save" them. They made their choice. Now make yours.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
When looking for sexual intimacy, its always best to become sexually enticing rather than negotiate for it.
Work on your body, your communication/social skills, learn to read body language & reply with necessary touch & comeback. Become sex, don't bargain for it

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Equal power in relationships doesn’t exist. Cooperation does.

If a woman doesn’t want to be led, then by default, she wants to lead.

As such, power struggles will taint the relationship unless she settles for a weak man, of whom in time, she’ll grow to resent.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
"He's so nice, I appreciate him so much" yet she still betrays him.

This is how women are with good guys.
They don't fear them. And if they don't fear him, they can't respect him, and if they don't respect they don't love

They just appreciate, betray, then call that love.
Sad reality.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
She don't give a f*ck about your feelings.

But you give a f*ck about hers.

This the type of attitude that don't get you laid ,gentlemen.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
You started buying shit for her before you bleeped her, before she even showed genuine interest, before the relationship took off .

Congratulations, You played yourself.

She's not attracted to you
She doesn't respect you
She'll be gone the minute you stop buying her shit.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Equality" is an alien social construct.

Humans are in an endless battle for freedom, survival and reproduction.

There is no way the strong will accept to be led by the weak because they dominate the apex.

- and this is why we fight. If you defeat me, I accept you to lead me.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
"Expensive women” are basically broke women who are materialistic and are looking for rich men to live off on.

Because women who have their own money do not call themselves expensive women. They call themselves rich women.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by viktor88: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
,√You f*cked up when you forgave her cheating ass !lllppp000p

You f*cked up when you cried in front of her

You f*cked up when you told her all your problems, secrets and insecurities .

You f*cked up when you begged her to love you .

You f*cked up when you sacrificed everything for her.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make no mistake, you may know the game well, but to girls games are second nature to them.

They can run circles around you.

But the one thing they can’t compete with is abundance mindset.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
"All you want me for is sex"

Women have a tendency of belittling the importance of sex to men.

Desiring to have sex with someone you are attracted to is natural and driven by testosterone.

You are not shallow for wanting to f*ck.

Your desires are valid.
Never apologize for your biological drive as a man.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
You think she's valuable because all she has to offer is a face and a vagina?
I wish you know better!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
For a long while I have tried to understand the connection or relationship between women's empowerment & unclothedness.

I have to be honest, I am still at a loss.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Adding more to the list later in the day, for now, take care and do have a wonderful day smiley

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
pansophist:
When a woman tells you that you'll have to prove your love for her to consider a relationship with you, its like telling you to pour water in a basket and will accept you only when its full. Its nothing but a grand exercise of futility. Its also contravenes the very essence of human mating, which is, a woman choose a man, before relationship comences.

#RandomThoughts
Women make rules for guy they're not attracted to,rather than be explicit about that [not finding you sexually attractive ], they will rather use you for resource provision, attention and validations.
Even when the guy realize the deal is a bad one for him altogether, decide to withdraw his resources and attention, she might feel bad, not because she's attracted to you, it's simply because she misses those essentials you offer her for free of charge, while all she does was merely complimenting and stroking your ego.
Women, generally don't make rules for guys they find attractive.
And lastly, great work you're doing with your "#Random thoughts",guys will more inputs of these nature should keep dropping them, you just might be saving a brother with your inputs.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
AMG---Bitch Betta have my Money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Redpilled Movie of the Day
A Boy and his Dog----1975

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olarewajub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.