Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768657 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by noCAP(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dice01:
You expect a man inlove to understand all these stuff

You think if Adam knew about women manipulation e go chop the fruit?
lol, I no know for am o. he somehow thinks his girl is different..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
he sees the truth but doesnt have the balls to act upon it.

noCAP:
see wetin my guy dey talk after I showed him this thread. I just laff grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lecturebidz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
I've read this tread from pages 1 through 63 and I must confess, the quantum of wisdom embedded herein is enough to detoxify any 'willing' simp of all feminine intoxication.
May the redpill heal me of all my simpleton iniquities. Amen!
To the OP and other contributors I can only say,
Thank y'all.
Long live TRP!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
noCAP:
lol, I no know for am o. he somehow thinks his girl is different..
Yes she is an angel that can do no wrong

Just leave our Bros let them girls pepper am to default factory settings

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dice01:
Yes she is an angel that can do no wrong

Just leave our Bros let them girls pepper dem to default factory settings
Experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purpinkx(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol.. i like ycee's music.. He's a redpill nigga... i liked how he made mockery of women from poor homes forming posh for guys in alhaji.

i also like kissdaniel, he simply doesn't give a hoot

i like burna boys music too.. he's purple pilled

but someone like joeboy ehn, i dislike his music die. imagine the fool saying "i feel like i dont deserve your love oh baby". wtf

Bad Energy For Me

I turned off the TV when I heard it. Had to call my nephew and explain that to him.

Always listen to the lyrics of music first, if you don't like what's being said, delete.

Because once you fall for the beat, your brain will be programmed with trash.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shegzdave: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
mrpaedo:

Thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
noCAP:
lol, I no know for am o. he somehow thinks his girl is different.
...until the harsh reality start f*cking them in all direction!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lecturebidz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
DMX---How's it Goin' Down

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Redpilled Documentary of the Day
The Century of Self----2002

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
men don suffer,no be small.
Lecturebidz:
Guess what I found guys? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4371103/saw-used-condom-girlfriend-home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nairaland Redpilled Quote of the Day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedPanthar: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Stop thinking with your dick stop thinking with your dick una no go hear. Keep thinking with your dick and miss more pussies on the way. The only way to WIN a lady is to be always ready to loose her. If you had digested that concept in your brain you'd have conquered that pussy. Now your only chance is to ghost her till the year she calls. Whenever she does however, be ready to do the needful. Set boundaries and standards. That's what makes you the man

True. Spot on

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
mrpaedo:

I don't see any download button cry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
I met a girl today as i was coming from a particular errand
I approached the girl
me:hi,how are you doing, so you live around here?
what your name?
her:my name is mercy
me:wow,so you are the one that won the last bbn show?
her:smile
me:can I get your number? (the weather was very cloudy so i need to make it snappy)
her:NO
me:so you won't give me your phone number and?
I just walked passed her and put my earphone on to listen to some cool song
not that she is that attractive o
I just want to manage her small before school resume
gone are those days that i stressed myself on girls matter

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
one thing i admire about redpill so far is that it makes you more confident(about life in general) while you laugh at your simping friend been played by the girl
I am glad I have been exposed to redpill since my teen
I was a chronic simple(simp for girl in the past) but thank God the number was not up-to 3 before redpill expose my eyes
thanks to glycolysis,ubunja,martinez,cav,pans,skepticus etc

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
TrollKiller:
I wish I could go back to the times when I believed females can do no wrong

people always label people like me who go MGTOW as haters, extremists and so on. they don't realize that the RedPill is a poison on its own since it kills the default bluepill guy we all were at a point.

everyday, I look at myself and feel pain. I blame no one though. its my burden to carry.

I see gynocentrism in every thing, shows how society has decayed. its so bad

there are things I don't enjoy anymore due to this... I used to like Yoruba and Korean movies, now I dont. I used to be in Facebook fishing for female validation and now I don't enjoy SM anymore. all are cucked up and indoctrinated to turn men into blue pilled simps.

even nature itself sees us as a evolutionary failure, since men are created just to slave, nut, slave some more and die. that about sums up the life of a lot of men.

I wish I could go back really. But I can't go back to the plantation. I can't bring myself to do that really.

my heart and mind has been crushed and reformed by these harsh truths. I read them everyday and its heartbreaking.

I'm no longer that guy who sends messages and gets left on read and then try the next day if she's "less busy"

never banged a girl, can't miss what/who you don't know.
sexual desires are rife, and my only outlet (wankking) has been blocked by me for 5 months now (Monk Mode). I'm seeing my benefits but it crushes me to know that girls aren't what I though they were since I was born.

Rant done.

thanks for reading

The Monk Mode— “To progress again, man must remake himself. And he cannot remake himself without suffering. For he is both the marble and the sculptor. In order to uncover his true visage he must shatter his own substance with heavy blows of his hammer.” – Alexis Carrel

Monk mode is a self-improvement framework for improving your worth, and in turn, increasing the quality of person you are. Many people fail to integrate self-improving habits into their life because they have psychological hurdles they struggle to overcome and are easily distracted by nonsense that confers them no benefit.

— The Illimitable Men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Meedon:

I don't see any download button cry
I use older versions of uc browser and opera mini for the site cos of the excessive ads on the newer versions

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
mrpaedo:

I use older versions of uc browser and opera mini for the site cos of the excessive ads on the newer versions

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2020
CaveAdullam:
To avoid the friendzone, you must not hesitate to display your sexual desires from the first day you meet her uninhibitedly. If she is interested in you, she will respond, otherwise let her be.

Don't commit your time, resources and attention to a woman who is not highly invested and interested in you.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Have an abundance mindset

The sequel.

Displaying your sexual desires uninhibitedly and without vacillation do not mean you should act like an unbridled doe on heat.

You must arm yourself with the shield of insinuation in order to counter the friendzone. Your communications, actions and fun with her on the baseline must be sexual and, it must be covertly demonstrated.
Like a qualified pharmacist, you must know the right time and right dosage.

The way you won't hand over your money to a woman you just met, is the same way a woman won't hearken to your sexual advances from the first sight. You see your money valuable the same way she sees her ¶u$$y valuable.

The way she uses the art of seduction to either whittle or nibble your resources, is the same way you must use the art of insinuation/seduction to get what you want from her and making her become highly interested and invested in you. Let her feel she's in control as you spread your tentacles like cancer.

Law 3, from the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene: Conceal your intentions.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Women and children wouldn't make a man happy(of course, they are important to him).

Your happiness as a man stems from how priceless and valuable you are to the society, and not because you have wife/wives and kids. To become a high tier man and valuable, you must pursue your purpose and desires relentless to the very end. Win you must!

Happiness flows from the man to his wife and children. And When a man is happy, everyone around him will be happy.

Don't be a simp.

A woman cannot make you happy. And if you seek joy and happiness In a woman, you will end up pained, worried and disappointed.

Authority: Be happy with yourself first. Appreciate yourself for every little achievement. Be focus.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2020
noCAP:
see wetin my guy dey talk after I showed him this thread. I just laff grin

Men in love and men who have the hope of love illusion are the ones that are the most difficult to discuss the red pill with, except they are open minded and receptive of new information. They learn best at heartbreak and other nonsense that comes with long term relationships.

It's nothing to worry about, Chief. Men that have always rejected the red pill often get driven back to it, by the women that they worship. This is the only thing that I appreciate in women.

If as a man, na only your diick, u dey think with, woman go reset ur foolishness wen dem show u shege.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2020
grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Who has seen this movie. It shows how a woman can lead you to the slaughter and then betray you without thinking twice.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lilmaydee(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
Unplugging from the matrix is the hardest thing to do, when you have people around you who are stucked in the system. This thread, and others ones by notable Nairalanders like Ubunja, Martinez, Harddon and so on along with books on the subject have been helpful along the journey of transforming myself to a red pill man.

For example, my babe has known me to be a simp and I have been rebuffing all of her manipulation, sometimes I still fall for some only for me to analyze it later and realize my folly.
I noticed she is the dominant type and always wants to lead and make every decision in the relationship. If I object, then she starts to throw tantrums about.
How do I balance the power tussle between us?

Cc: Ubunja, Martinez39, Pansophist, Caveadullam et al

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
lilmaydee:

For example, my babe has known me to be a simp and I have been rebuffing all of her manipulation, sometimes I still fall for some only for me to analyze it later and realize my folly.
I noticed she is the dominant type and always wants to lead and make every decision in the relationship. If I object, then she starts to throw tantrums about.
How do I balance the power tussle between us?

Cc: Pansophist

From my experience, if a woman have known you in your simp days, it would be hard for her to ever see you differently, same way you'll still see a slut in a woman even if she becomes an evangelist the next day. As you start with a woman, is usually how you'll finish with her (ceteris paribus).

I won't advice you to leave her, but still keep to your frame and dominance. Do not ever engage in words battles or show that you understand her game and all those stuff, it kills the attraction. Your action should do the communication, not words. If she likes the new you, she would stay, if not, she would leave. That's her choice.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lilmaydee(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2020
pansophist:

From my experience, if a woman have known you in your simp days, it would be hard for her to ever see you differently. As you start with a woman, is usually how you'll finish with her (ceteris paribus).
Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jacuzzi55:
one thing i admire about redpill so far is that it makes you more confident(about life in general) while you laugh at your simping friend been played by the girl
I am glad I have been exposed to redpill since my teen
I was a chronic simple(simple for girl in the past) but thank God the number was not up-to 3 before redpill expose my eyes
thanks to glycolysis,ubunja,martinez,cav,pans,skepticus etc

You are very right about this. The craziest thing is that trp makes you see yourself as the prize all the time, if care isn't taken, you'll expect the girls to approach u themselves instead of u going to them.

The application makes u look a lot better and increase ones self confidence, you just don't stress about them anymore. I believe females see all that in u, that makes them look u a lot like they want to take u home for lunch. That I've noticed so far. grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
The Notorious B.I.G----My Downfall

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Redpilled Movie of the Day
Point Blank----1967

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foolishme and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.