Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2812509 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
@Ubunja, answer this question.

Would you rather be a rich simp who is unattractive to girls but very wealthy with high status office or position.

OR

A broke redpiller or Alpha male who have well built body and ladies find him so attractive but is a common bouncer or security guard to the rich simp.

Ubunja, which of the two men you will prefer to be in life.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
, answer this question.

Would you rather be a rich simp who is unattractive to girls but very wealthy with high status office or position.

OR

A broke redpiller or Alpha male who have well built body and ladies find him so attractive but is a common bouncer or security guard to the rich simp.

which of the two men you will prefer to be in life.

Why would anyone want to be a rich simp?

Whats the purpose of this thread then..

the term simp means you not a man...but a Sissy.. either rich or poor.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
ubunja:
you see you have touched on a lot of important stuff here man. The one that really got my attention which I'll discuss for now is this: A man's body should look athletic, and if he's to become a Redpiller it's not an option. The goal of exercising the body should be to attain a triangular shape, broader shoulders and thin waist.

I have never really talked about this and I don't remember seeing anyone really talk about, but I always wanted to speak on it- the optimal body shape of a man is triangular. Yes sir. Just that I like to call it THE V SHAPE.
While women must attain that FIGURE 8 BODY SHAPE, men must strive for that v shape (triangular shape), it's the shape women want in men. The Top half body must always be big (it tells a woman the man can lift her etc), while the waist must be small (it shows he can thrust easily and tirelessly during sex).
Man you the OG for this. Nice one man.
I'm glad for your appreciation, as well as for your contribution.
A good body is what is required to attract a mate so as to pass genes to the next generation.

Both Figure 8 in women and V- shaped bodies in men compliment each other and they symbolize good fertility. Figure 8 body tell a man that this woman has wider pelvic to enable her to give birth without complications and enough milk to breastfeed your children. V shape body communicate more to women instincts, it also tell her that this man is a good junggle runner and he can hunt and carry big animal to feed your family. And before she realizes that human life long ago has evolved beyond hunting and gathering she already made a decision to Bleep.

If a guy instead of pouring money to a woman to force her to like him so as he may get to Bleep, decide to invest the money on himself by eating well, paying gym fee and dress good he will be a winner with immense advantages.

Self-investment is the real one, it will never go away from him so the man won't encounter losses.

It makes a man extremely appealing and qualifiable to access not one but multiple pusses of the fuckable age. Unlike a simp who has to burry his money into the single hole to get bleeped.

Along the way with this thread, we should remind each other about the magic of the body when coupled with physical exercise. It's the gear for TRP and a shortcut to the top of the reproductive chain.

And as usual, men still have the upper advantages. Figure 8 shapes in women are perishable with age limit while V-shapes in men is perennial and can be activated at any age just by exercising physically.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

Why would anyone want to be a rich simp?

Whats the purpose of this thread then..

the term simp means you not a man...but a Sissy.. either rich or poor.
Mr man.
I am more redpilled than you, I am beginning to notice one foolishness in this thread, its time I correct that foolishness.

YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL AS A MAN IS TO BE EITHER RICH OR HAVE A HIGHER STATUS IN THE SOCIETY.

Have you asked yourselves why that slim Barrack Obama or gentle Goodluck Jonathan commands respect in the society that their well built security guard or bouncers?

Guys, make money to build a future for your children and to stand tall in the society.
Try to be wise when dealing with women but be flexible and sometimes soft once in a while for peace and love.

Dont allow being a redpill makes you become a rigid machine, learn to love and be considerate but also learn to be wise and tough at times.
Ciao

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bbbwings:

I remember grin
lol that gave a lot of men a wake up call and made them realize women's desires don't necessarily care about good and evil in a man.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

Mr man.
I am more redpilled than you I am beginning to notice one foolishness in this thread, its time I correct that foolishness.
Ok man... not trying to measure dîck size..and whose libido level is higher though smiley.. you can be redpilled like benin sand and all....I give no flying fûck.

What I asked was a simple question..(why would anyone wants to be a simp either rich or poor in respect to the statement you made) instead you jumped in with entirely another different point..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

Ok man... not trying to measure dîck size..and whose cholesterol level is higher though smiley.. you can be redpilled like benin sand and all....I give no flying fûck.

What I asked was a simple question..(why would anyone wants to be a simp either rich or poor in respect to the statement you made) instead you jumped in with entirely another different point..

You are an extremist and a fanatic to the redpill ideology. You need love, you heart is too dark.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
But if we wan really check am,balance this matter of money eh,at a time this mone y no be much noh,personally I have a guy that sells women cloth,and am someone that like buying stuffs for girls p,but I hardly give them money.
Over the years these have been my cheat I fit meet u today Monday ah don buy u a very nice bumshort and top,with a story that I saw them while shopping for my self,plus lite small 500 or 1000 I go dey give u once once.e no get babe wer ah see wan Bleep then use this trick of mine wer I no dey deliver within 2weeks.
This thing na game abeg,just know what works for you.

NB;Women cloth no too cost oh,na my beer money,so make person no come dey tell me say na still spending be that. .if u no spend small,bros u no Bleep.something must sha move em ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Real men are busy making money out there while redpillers are gathered here to discuss V-shape and figure8 shape.I'm very figure8 but be rest assured that I'll not look at a lazy V-shape man twice while I rush to pick the spherical Orobo CEO or you think Regina Daniels is a fool abi kikikiki.Keep deceiving yourselves till reality hit you all unannounced

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

3rd Avenue, C Close

After that Immigration Office in 21 road
Sure thing brotherly

I'm quite very busy ATM but we go link up someday soonest

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
ubunja:
lol that gave a lot of men a wake up call and made them realize women's desires don't necessarily care about good and evil in a man.
In as much as I like and follow your miseducation, you are not above advice and new lessons.

fyi, I also follow other redpiller nuggets from teachers more higher and learned than you. One thing I learnt at the end from them is to always balance things.
An IDEOLOGY IS POWERFUL AND THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN AN IDEOLOGY AND EXTREMISM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

answer this question.

OR

which of the two men you will prefer to be in life.

At the bolded.

Shows many of you claimed redpillers are still broke as fûck.....(hence the worship of money..here n there)... that's why you still hanging out here... finding reasons to be an alpha...as soon as you hit the jackpot.....they back there simping their assx off.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Any sensible woman will take her unborn children into consideration before making a choice and would never look at a lazy V-shape man

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

Broke guy x zero money = zero pussssy

Only here is when you are broke-guy you are automatically good in bed and when you have money you are authomaticaly poor in bed, what a foolish way of reasoning!
but your picture talks of a BROKEN man not broke man. So it's either you can't read or you're trying to be funny. And both are pathetic really.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

Broke guy x zero money = zero pussssy

Only here is when you are broke-guy you are automatically good in bed and when you have money you are authomaticaly poor in bed, what a foolish way of reasoning!
Tell them please, where will a broke man have the energy to be good in bed when he can rarely afford a balanced diet,ubunja is busy giving hope to them instead of encouraging them to work hard.I understand its not easy for Nigerian men but if a man is still in the broke stage,he should be focused and not waste his energy on sex.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded.

Shows many of you claimed redpillers are still broke as fûck.....(hence the worship of money..here n there)... that's why you still hanging out here... finding reasons to be an alpha...as soon as you hit the jackpot.....they back there simping their assx off.

Little boy,
You are still at the adrenalin youth stage of life.
By the time you grow up you will understand life better

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lightway:

Your posts keep me coming back to this thread.
I even read your posts from your profile.
Please do well to post more nuggets
Thank you sir
your kind words are much appreciated bro. God bless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

Little boy,
By the time you grow up you will understand life better
Grand pa,

Yes am still in my youth stage...(26yr) living life to the fullest...and hope I don't make that same mistake that you all did.... divorce cases.. murdered husband's and all.

the thing is many of you men will still chosed to be a RICH SIMP if they have the chance..... all over again.

And I spit on any simp....RICH or POOR.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Take note. #trp

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

Mr man.
[s]I am more redpilled than you, I am beginning to notice one foolishness in this thread, its time I correct that foolishness. [/s]

YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL AS A MAN IS TO BE EITHER RICH OR HAVE A HIGHER STATUS IN THE SOCIETY.

Have you asked yourselves why that slim Barrack Obama or gentle Goodluck Jonathan commands respect in the society that their well built security guard or bouncers?

Guys, make money to build a future for your children and to stand tall in the society.
Try to be wise when dealing with women [s]but be flexible and sometimes soft once in a while for peace and love.

Dont allow being a redpill makes you become a rigid machine, learn to love and be considerate but also learn to be wise and tough at times.[/s]
Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don’t be like this simp. These are the kind of men fueling females hypergamy, gold digging tendencies and putting them on a pedestal. Simping is a disease.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

[s]Little boy,
By the time you grow up you will understand life better[/s]

Age shaming tactic.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Some men secretly do this. This is why females are so entitled in recent times. The more entitled females are, the more men are used, discarded and disrespected, this is why they don’t care about men anymore but only focused on the benefits. Stop simping.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

Grand pa,

Yes am still in my youth stage...(26) living life to the fullest...and hope I don't make that same mistake that you all did.... divorce cases.. murdered husband's and all.

the thing is many of you men will still chosed to be a RICH SIMP if they have the chance..... all over again.

And I spit on any simp....RICH or POOR.
Mr Alpha boy, I grew up in the streets of Port Harcourt and has seen it all in terms of ruggedity. Ladies groove for us due to our bad boy style. I was born with that red pill mindset. BUT at the end those of my childhood friends who were still playing homeboy to attract women are now languishing in poverty and regret with having 3 baby mamas and more.
YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL AS A MAN IS TO BE RICH OR HAVE A HIGHER STATUS IN THE SOCIETY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Tell them please, where will a broke man have the energy to be good in bed when he can rarely afford a balanced diet,ubunja is busy giving hope to them instead of encouraging them to work hard.I understand its not easy for Nigerian men but if a man is still in the broke stage,he should be focused and not waste his energy on sex.

Infact if u dnt have money, every plan, manipulation game, even good decision you might have would disappear from brain .

I carried one girl to hotel today ,when we about to sex I see ukwu that too big not attracted to me, I discharge her and called for another smalie that I latter bang, these are not olosho o, but regular girls that you need to bang and give change. If I'm broke which logic, game or manipulation I wanted to perform to call different girl with space of 30minutes .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
SOZINN:

Age shaming tactic.
That's a female troll, go figure..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Classic case of what is happening in Nigeria in recent times. The entitlements is nauseating.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
The secret to being attractive to women is simply to deal ONLY with women who find you attractive.

If Leonardo DiCaprio spends time with women who don't think he's sexy, then he'll have a miserable time. While if a baboon-looking guy spends time with women who think he's sexy, he'll have the time of his life. Go where you're celebrated. That's the Alpha way.

Being alpha is not about forcing women who don't want you to want you. That's the beta way. Hence they use material stuff to draw women to them who would otherwise not look at them twice.

Alphas are loved. Because they wait to be chosen by women who want them.
Betas love. Because they choose a woman and love her but who doesn't feel anything for them.

These are the ABCs of Game.
Not every girl will like you, just as you yourself don't like every girl. Your great work is to find that one girl who really likes you, then give ONLY HER, your time. If a girl doesn't like you, never try to change her mind by spending on her or spoiling her. That's how guys get used.

Ubanja. Salvation is not meant for everyone so also not everyone can be a Redpiller not matter how hard you try to convince them.

Any man that feels without money he can't sex a Nigerian woman should please continue spending and paying for sex be it directly or indirectly....

Those who are matured, bold and experience enough to approach and successfully sex a woman without using money should continue with their Game.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Please oooo if your girlfriend stays at old G.R.A port harcourt and her name sounds like Mona Lisa and you just transferred 300k to her for family emergency, please note that there's a 90% possibilities (Abi na probabilities ?) That she is the one currently laying down on my bad after Our Afternoon Exercise and that 300k family emergency money you just transferred has entered voicemail ooo.

Las last we go dey alright.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
HEARTOFCITY MY GEE KEEP THIS SHIT COMING

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.