Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2828406 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don’t be cheap like this man. Always have standards. #trp

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
They’ll say anything to manipulate men into doing their biddings. It’s mostly an attempt by hypergamous women to get free validation and free gifts while you chase her, only to get dumped halfway when she has drained you. Don’t chase any woman, if she’s truly interested in you, she won’t let you go through that stress.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Calibrator:
Redpillers' Civil War cheesy

My brother no be small Civil war.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

Mr Alpha boy, I grew up in the streets of Port Harcourt and has seen it all in terms of ruggedity. Ladies groove for us due to our bad boy style. I was born with that red pill mindset. BUT at the end those of my childhood friends who were still playing homeboy to attract women are now languishing in poverty and regret with having 3 baby mamas and more.
YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL AS A MAN IS TO BE RICH OR HAVE A HIGHER STATUS IN THE SOCIETY.
Old grand pa, I was born and bred in the streets here in the south...warri city..water side...so keep that ruggedity bullcrap to yourself...we done see am tire here.

Talking about your homeboys languishing in proverty.... those days and now nor be the same .....I believe for the current location you reside in.....if you look well... you go don see some OGs when drive Glk pass....ask them their age...I sure say some never pass 20yr or 25.

Your last paragraph though...if you been following me...I always tell men to be Comfortable.. grind and all... that's the mindset.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
He’s absolutely right #trp

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don’t become a beta provider because you’re trying hard to please your woman, (especially that you aren’t married to)at all time, there is a thin line between being caring and being a beta provider. Let her invest into the relationship/union too even if it is by a small percentage, only that can she appreciate your efforts. Learn to maintain a balance in all that you do. #trp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ubanja. Salvation is not meant for everyone so also not everyone can be a Redpiller not matter how hard you try to convince them.

Any man that feels without money he can't sex a Nigerian woman should please continue spending and paying for sex be it directly or indirectly....

Those who are matured, bold and experience enough to approach and successfully sex a woman without using money should continue with their Game.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Please oooo if your girlfriend stays at old G.R.A port harcourt and her name sounds like Mona Lisa and you just transferred 300k to her for family emergency, please note that there's a 90% possibilities (Abi na probabilities ?) That she is the one currently laying down on my bad after Our Afternoon Exercise and that 300k family emergency money you just transferred has entered voicemail ooo.

Las last we go dey alright.
lmfao bad boy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
babyfaceafrica:
This is just partly true. You can't get any woman you want without money, that's false!!.. In reality there are some ladies you can only hit with MONEY!!!!.. No Matter your game, some ladies won't give you coochie without CASH!!..

Let me tell you something.

If a woman choose/decide to fuccck you it doesn't matter to her if you're Rich or broke her main concern at that moment is CAN YOU FUCCCK HER TO SATISFACTION.

Likewise if a woman is not sexually attracted to you, if you like spend billions after billions on her, Oga even pant you no go see.

Be a man of Value and charisma. Be mysterious and unpredictable. Display an Aura of security and sexuality and see how women will be embarrassing themselves to get your attention even with your brokenness.

You guys should please take out time to study and understand woman on a physical level and not through social media.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:

Little boy,
You are still at the adrenalin youth stage of life.
By the time you grow up you will understand life better

See person when de jump..I even first am suck breast self.

He's Still in the university and all.... while I got my signature on different business sector.
Na wa

Thought I was talking to pa ned nwoke self.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Suicide666:

I'm out
I'm back from ban grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pandev(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

See person when de jump..I even first am suck breast self.

He's Still in the university and all.... while I got my signature on different business sector.
Na wa

Thought I was talking to pa ned nwoke self.
ooops... Bursted, now just ignore him and his likes. They're trying hard to justify spending lavishly on women and they'll call their fellow men lazy if they ask them for just 2k.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
@Ubunja, answer this question.

Would you rather be a rich simp who is unattractive to girls but very wealthy with high status office or position.

OR

A broke redpiller or Alpha male who have well built body and ladies find him so attractive but is a common bouncer or security guard to the rich simp.

Ubunja, which of the two men you will prefer to be in life.
A rich simp will go broke in no time after marrying like 6 women grin grin if u know, u know
U need list of Rich people who go broke ND Dem nor b simp self

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
GrammarNazi1:

Sarcasm?

Lol.

That's what these out of touch people actually want to make us believe.

Imagine saying that money is not important and that it is guys with game who score the most girls!

Lol.

Ubanja NEVER said money is not important. Money is very important to everyone. What he is trying to say is build yourself mentally, emotionally, physically. That you can approach and impress/win a woman even when you're NOT YET fainancally comfortable...

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Don't mistake confusion for knowledge/Truth.

The Redpill, Game, Money, Looks, Status matters in respect to women community and society at large. One is not better than the other (perhaps, except for the redpill which gives an all round foundational knowledge), however, one might be more relevant in particular situations.

If you have one, or not fully armed, you're not yet fully complete. Gaining success with one motivates you go gain success with others. AS A MAN THAT FEEDS ON OXYGEN, YOU NEED ALL! You may not get all but at least try and perhaps, you might have (almost) all.

The essence of this thread is to integrate all of these qualities: Redpill knowledge, Game, Money, Good looks, Status so that you can escape manipulations, conquer and come out as a winner.

Thanks.

Money here doesn't correlate with paying for sex!

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
The trend silently growing in the West right now among blacks. Polygyny. As marriage rates nosedive and divorce cases skyrocket, and men go MGTOW, Women are congregating around a few men....

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ubanja NEVER said money is not important. Money is very important to everyone. What he is trying to say is build yourself mentally, emotionally, physically. That you can approach and impress/win a woman even when you're NOT YET fainancally comfortable...
Now, I agree with this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pandev:
ooops... Bursted, now just ignore him and his likes. They're trying hard to justify spending lavishly on women and they'll call their fellow men lazy if they ask them for just 2k.
I tire bros... no need taking this guys serious.

I served this country 2years back...even while in school I was already a self made man... played the game with them ladies...before I even discovered the word redpill...but I had the street mentality...

He talking about money..

Have seen that money...have taste it...still do.

money can't make you a man...but your mindset can... hence the redpill...the knowledge... a rich simp....is same as a poor simp.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
@Ubunja, answer this question.

Would you rather be a rich simp who is unattractive to girls but very wealthy with high status office or position.

OR

A broke redpiller or Alpha male who have well built body and ladies find him so attractive but is a common bouncer or security guard to the rich simp.

Ubunja, which of the two men you will prefer to be in life.
I guess you want to position your question in a vacuum. (But I hope you know who a RICH SIMP IS. And that many women are dirty and unattractive but still get good fvcks from men).

NB:
I will assume here that rich simps are unattractive to women but will still get in touch with them because of their money. If this doesn't correlates with your question, then ,I think the phrase: "Rich simp" is an anachronistic one.

For me, an alpha male! Attract the women that simps attract with money. The women give me part of the simps money and I use it to develop myself or enjoy life. Or, probably, use these ladies as a flying squadron to sip simps of their income and threaten their positions with black mails. (The U.K health secretary resigned of his duties as a result of a minor sexual escapade some days ago). On the other hand, I keep spreading my seeds in the wombs of these women while my children are taken care of by the simps.

Since rich simps are unattractive to these women, and I'm simps bouncer, it's a double win for me.

What about this matrix: Broke alpha * Broke simp. Which will you prefer?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
I give up in love when I was 15yrs cry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2021

We make money; not to impress women but to actualize our dreams and immortalize our names...

-- Kennyking1234
(2021)

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pandev(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

I tire bros.

I served this country 2years back...even while in school I was already a self made man... played the game with them ladies...before I even discovered the word redpill...but I had the street mentality...

He taking about money..

Have seen that money...have taste it...still do.

money can't make you a man...but your mindset can... hence the redpill...the knowledge... a rich simp....is same as a poor simp.
I tried to mail you, check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Some bitch ain't worth fvckin
1) fat girls cry
2) ugly girls undecided
3)low class broke cheap street girls angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
DieRich5:
Some bitch ain't worth fvckin
1) fat girls cry
2) ugly girls undecided
3)low class broke cheap street girls angry
Bleached/extremely bleached girls.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pandev:
I tried to mail you, check your mail.
Yeah saw it.
Sorry....I don't accept mails bro.

If it's something about this redpill movement.. you can bring it on...I jump on it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pandev(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

Yeah saw it.
Sorry....I don't accept mails bro.

If it's something about this redpill movement.. you can bring it on...I jump on it.
alright man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.