Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2809122 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS viewing this thread as a guest... grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Pastor go preach tire...

Men go still carry gun...

Bible say pay tithe...

Men go say them no dey pay...

In every organization, people tend to create their own ideologies that suit them perfectly...

And that is exactly what is happening here...

You need both money and game...

You can survive on game alone for a while but without money you won't go far....

Make money for yourselves, to buy what you want and enjoy your life then choose the people you want to share In that life...

These arguments are hindering us from learning anything new...

Life dey very simple ooo...

Make una stop dey complicate things.. making a vital point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
NYCnextStop:
So from no girl go look your side to you won't get enough pussy. Hmm... tell me more please. How many is enough pussy You guys confuse carrying imessage girls up and down with real attraction... mtcheew. Only if you knew how some rich guys struggle with women

BTW Speak for yourself man

You self notice am ?

They should continue using money to chase women. Las last guys like me will chop their girlfriends even chop from the money they sent/spend on their girlfriends.

Weaklings forming Redpill.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SOZINN:

Women cover their tracks better lol. And they are more likely to fûck someone they are not in a relationship with before their period. To be honest, you will most likely raise another man's child if you attracted your woman with money. grin grin
Believe me, I'm only trying to save your assès. There are many of you here questioning the power of biology. Please don't be a victim. grin

Imagine A BILLIONAIRE unknowingly raising the Kids (4 in number) of his security man thinking they are his children.

The man is a billionaire the security guy is broke/poor but madam still upon leg for the security man got pregnant for him and gave the BILLIONAIRE husband the children to train.

Beta works Alpha fucccks

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Abba114:
without money they will not even look at you if you are talking about attraction how do u think a poor man will attract them. i believe the middle class men in nigeria do get pussy and the rich men too but the poor guys they only masturbate.

Imagine A BILLIONAIRE unknowingly raising the Kids (4 in number) of his security man thinking they are his children.

The man is a billionaire the security guy is broke/poor but madam still upon leg for the security man got pregnant for him and gave the BILLIONAIRE husband the children to train.

Beta works Alpha fucccks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AOMINE IN DA HOUSE ,DAMN THIS TALK SUPPOSE DON SETTLE EVERY BODY WITH HIS OWN THING,AND ZABIBOY WEN I SAY Bleep ANY PUSSY THAT COMES YOUR WAY I MEAN THE YOUNGEST AND FRESHEST GIRLS OF COURSE YOU SELECT FROM THE BITCHES DAT CHOOSE YOU kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ThiagoKid:
"Women seek physical protection."
"As a man, you must protect your woman-wife."

To me, the aforementioned are nonsensical phrases. I don't know if I am the weird one here.
Protecting your woman is synonymous to fighting for her at any given time/circumstances against internal/external forces no matter who is at fault to your own detriment.

If that's what the female gender desires, it will be of their best interest to steer clear off me! I ain't playing to such rules. undecided

I will fight for my woman and protect her dignity na he make widows full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
babyfaceafrica:
Fact!!..Game can carry you for a while, but without financial stability You will lose to a rich guy without Game

And the Rich guys without Game will lose to guys like me that will chop both their women and their money. grin

As a man it is important to have both Game and money it is also of Extreme importance not to use money as your calling card when dealing with women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Abba114:
its not like i dont respect this guy ubunja or something, i respect the guy i know he is better than me nd i learn a lots from his thread, but about the issue of paying for sex we parted ways, i like fucking wth no emotions attached, i like fucking without the fear of not lasting longer, i like fucking without trying hard to impress her so that she will come back again, i like a situation where she submit completely and do whatever i like because she knows its my money im paying. lastly all i want is PUMP AND DUMP.

If you think the woman you paid to have sex with you will give you her best or surrender completely to your sexual fantasies then you have a lot to learn from women...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I will fight for my woman and protect my woman dignity na he make widows full everywhere.

Oh my! grin grin grin
Trust me bro, my dad was once like that.
Always gallivanting defending his wife upandan, protecting her, and all that sh!!t. He almost paid back with his life.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
NYCnextStop:
And rich guys don't masturbate, rich guys don't get rejected, rich guys don't get cheated on... mtcheew

Attraction is non negotiable. Stop confusing G.

Know when to end an argument. It's not about winning but laying your facts out in a respectable manner that makes the other man see your point, even if they don't totally agree with you.

You might just be feeding a troll which the moniker really is.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Itzlinda:
And the irony of this all is that broke alpha that gets ladies easily wish they could be rich and have nice things in life.
I have a broke alpha friend that says there’s nothing that excites and impress him like having his own car.
This is the dude that said he didn’t enjoy fucking girls anymore.
He just Bleep them because he has to Bleep them. Dude has more pussies at his disposal than a brothel.

How came you guys are quick to tag All ALPHAS as broke ?

Haven't you guys seen fainancally successful Alphas ?

Or even broke and poor Beta/blue pill male ?

Just to justify you Simping you guys are quick to tag Alphas as broke and jobless Men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Beta works Alpha fucccks
its the billionaire's fault.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am going to say it again.

Different people will read this arguments and automatically pick sides which suits them and their individual narratives. It depends on what works for everybody, no two individuals are the same, people will always have varying opinions.

You can argue about this particular matter with 100 pages, and all the other party will come up with is several narratives depending on how they deem fit.

If you want to chase money, chase it. If you want to chase pussy you’re free.

The end goal is to be a better man. Not everyone will here will get married, not everyone will be rich, it’s simply nature.

Let everyone do what works for them. And let’s move on. Trust me there will never be a superior argument as long as this topic is concerned.

We have to realize that people who have made a name for themselves on this thread and on nairaland generally will never change their stance, so as not to invalidate their further opinions. It doesn’t matter whether they are right or not, there is no wrong or right herein, there is only logic and cunning.

Let us all move ahead.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Itzlinda:
I need to be serious with this gym thing in my life.

I went to with a friend to buy a smile router with and the sales girl toasted him and collect his number right in front of me.

The guy is tall and well built.

And a chubby me is just there watching like Mumu with my potbelly.

Wetin pain be say the girl fine die. See how my laziness de make me lose better pussay.

And I’m sure this girl has one boy friend that’s dying for her and think she’s innocent. grin angry cheesy

And now she just throw herself to a guy in less than 5 minutes . This life no just balance.

Wetin ubunja de talk regarding woman sexuality is the gospel truth I swear. But gym no easy o cheesy grin grin

I thought money is the only thing that Nigeria girls are interested in you for use your fainancal status take impress and win her na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Skepticus:

Know when to end an argument. It's not about winning but laying your facts out in a respectable manner that makes the other man see your point, even if they don't totally agree with you.

You might just be feeding a troll which the moniker really is.
My bad really... I should have known better but was carried away with the lil free time on my hands.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Abba114:
its the billionaire's fault.

How is it his fault ?

According to you guys, base on the situation of the country the BILLIONAIRE husband has the most important thing a woman needs which is money. So how come madam still waka go open leg for a BROKE security guard and still carry 4 pregnancies for him ?

I thought nigeria women no get time for BROKE guys ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emotionss:

I understand you man..

When you tell them you can actually get a woman without spending on her, they automatically misinterpret it to something ridiculous as encouraging laziness.

To them the main reason a man should make money is so that he can use it to impress women.
They believe a man that doesn't have money have no business approaching a woman.

Telling them you can actually approach and possibly sex a woman without having money automatically means you're broke and jobless.

When you're used to using money to "Rasule" women the mire thought that one can actually do it without spending a dime will sound like an abomination..

Lastly
I personally think it's impossible for someone who still "Pays women" for sex or companionship to successfully apply the TRP knowledge on Any other ventures.

It's more important for a man to attract a woman by using biological and psychological power rather than financial power.

When a man's only way to get a woman is by spending money, his fate is doomed.

Such a man will fall into the One'Its, because his financial ability is hardly to allow him to sponsor more than one woman.
His female companionship will be those women who are financially lower than him and likely lower than him in other aspects of life.
He is exposing out his scarcity mentality, because money is very scarce and if it is to be exchanged, it should be for another scarce resource. Unfortunately, to him scarce resource is pussy.
Paying women for anything related to dating is a ridiculous enterprise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fatalveli:
I am going to say it again.

Different people will read this arguments and automatically pick sides which suits them and their individual narratives. It depends on what works for everybody, no two individuals are the same, people will always have varying opinions.

You can argue about this particular matter with 100 pages, and all the other party will come up with is several narratives depending on how they deem fit.

If you want to chase money, chase it. If you want to chase pussy you’re free.

The end goal is to be a better man. Not everyone will here will get married, not everyone will be rich, it’s simply nature.

Let everyone do what works for them. And let’s move on. Trust me there will never be a superior argument as long as this topic is concerned.

We have to realize that people who have made a name for themselves on this thread and on nairaland generally will never change their stance, so as not to invalidate their further opinions. It doesn’t matter whether they are right or not, there is no wrong or right herein, there is only logic and cunning.

Let us all move ahead.
Tis not about moving on.....This topic has to be thrashed and thrashed thoroughly..... Whether it takes a gazillion pages then so be it....The essence is first off, to weed out some opinions or thought processes that are 'blue pilled'...You can't move forward in a cause when there are snakes in the grass, traitors who are most likely to dump the redpill when " the conditions are right"...Second reason, we are all learning new perspectives...You can't learn sh**t when there's no arguments or discourse.....Finally and most importantly, there are young, impressionable minds here and out there...those who haven't started their journey into manhood...It will be negligent of us OGs if we allow this disguised blue pill poison to take roots in these minds when there's so much more that the redpill has to offer...

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
ichidodo:
Tis not about moving on.....This topic has to be thrashed and thrashed thoroughly..... Whether it takes a gazillion pages then so be it....The essence is first off, to weed out some opinions or thought processes that are 'blue pilled'...You can't move forward in a cause when there are snakes in the grass, traitors who are most likely to dump the redpill when " the conditions are right"...Second reason, we are all learning new perspectives...You can't learn sh**t when there's no arguments or discourse.....Finally and most importantly, there are young, impressionable minds here and out there...those who haven't started their journey into manhood...It will be negligent of us OGs if we allow this disguised blue pill poison to take roots in these minds when there's so much more that the redpill has to offer...
Okay bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought money is the only thing that Nigeria girls are interested in you for use your fainancal status take impress and win her na.
at the end one by one they'll agree to the truth lol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don't know who need to hear this, money can bring you pussy, but money can not sustain or keep pussy.

As simple as ABC

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Zabiboy:

This is flawed stereotyping bro
Not every guy whose room looks like that has a so called "good dick" and not everyone that has money has a "bad dick" or a "not good dick"( if this makes sense)
Personally, whether na "bad dick" or "good dick", "broke" or "rich", nothing would ever make my room look so unkept.
lol. How do you know? How many guys have you fvcked to come to that conclusion?

Sorry man, only those who actually fvck men will be listened to. And they're speaking their truth. So your opinion is just that, your opinion. Keep it. It has no value on this matter.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2021
ichidodo:

If you want to understand what's driving the sexual dynamics in your country, check the growth rate of prostitution.

Use Lagos and Abuja as your case study because that's where all the loaded people are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

If you want to understand what's driving the sexual dynamics in your country, check the growth rate of prostitution.

Use Lagos and Abuja as your case study because that's where all the loaded people are.

The oldest profession in the world is prostitution....So your point is DOA..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2021
ichidodo:
The oldest profession in the world is prostitution....So your point is DOA..

The rate of growth. Why do you always miss the point.

If something is growing at an alarming rate it must have a catalyst .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2021
These memes don't just drop from nowhere lol

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 12:39am On Jul 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

How is it his fault ?

According to you guys, base on the situation of the country the BILLIONAIRE husband has the most important thing a woman needs which is money. So how come madam still waka go open leg for a BROKE security guard and still carry 4 pregnancies for him ?

I thought nigeria women no get time for BROKE guys ?
nobody said they wont cheat on u because u have money all i say is that the guy with money always find it easy to get laid in NIGERIA. nigerian girls think its a sin to have sex for free

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

Prostitution is not a bench mark example Holland has one of the highest prostitution rates in the world,tis even legalized, some folks go into prostitution for various reasons other than money So just like in Nigeria here some females will sex you without your money, that is, if you don't lose frame and use money as your calling card...If you don't know now you know..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

This is exactly what a friend was discussing with me some minutes ago. Rate of prostitution is just too alarming, both coded and direct, so pathetic. Females are turning into something else in this country tbh.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.