Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,543 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2823287 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Joker09:

This is exactly what I was discussing with a friend of mine some minutes ago. Rate of prostitution is just too alarming, both coded and direct, so pathetic.

People are saying we should drop this arguments but I'm seeing meme's, twitter hashtags similar to what we're discussing.

Could it be a coincidence ?

I think we should battle this to the end as buddy's, no hard feelings and we remain one family .. but this topic isn't dead yet.

Nairaland is preventing me from posting.

I want to scatter this thread with evidence. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

People are saying we should drop this arguments but I'm seeing meme's, twitter hashtags similar to what we're discussing.

Could it be a coincidence ?

I think we should battle this to the end as buddy's, no hard feelings and we remain one family .. but this topic isn't dead yet.

Nairaland is preventing me from posting.

I want to scatter this thread with evidence. grin

Share the evidence if you can. Let people see clearly about what's going on.
It's so hard for some people to realize girls around here are no longer what they used to be anymore(compared to like a decade ago). Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2021
ichidodo:
Prostitution is not a bench mark example Holland has one of the highest prostitution rates in the world,tis even legalized, some folks go into prostitution for various reasons other than money So just like in Nigeria here some females will sex you without your money, that is, if you don't lose frame and use money as your calling card...If you don't know now you know..

25000 prostitutes in a country of 17 million of which most are foreign from Eastern Europe/others . (Localized prostitution is almost none existent).

Compared to

Nigeria.. estimates 60 percent, could be more, of local population just using social media to extrapolate as I'm not on ground to access how bad it is.

Yep prostitution is a benchmark.

Thread carefully here as i live in Europe and can differentiate between reality & online statistics .

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

If you want to understand what's driving the sexual dynamics in your country, check the growth rate of prostitution.

Use Lagos and Abuja as your case study because that's where all the loaded people are.

At the bolded. Is that just a thought or are you being serious? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 1:39am On Jul 04, 2021
SOZINN:

At the bolded. Is that just a thought or are you being serious? undecided

I'm serious feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Not as sensitive as some of our alphas grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine A BILLIONAIRE unknowingly raising the Kids (4 in number) of his security man thinking they are his children.

The man is a billionaire the security guy is broke/poor but madam still upon leg for the security man got pregnant for him and gave the BILLIONAIRE husband the children to train.

Beta works Alpha fucccks

Well, I guess this incident did not make the news because he is not a bank manager. Lol grin
Gee, house boys dey fûck their madams wella. That one is more common.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:47am On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

I'm serious feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Not as sensitive as some of our alphas grin

You just said all the loaded people are in two states and you even uploaded a smiley.
Carry on sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2021
ubunja:
If things like this anger you and make you feel a type of way, just know you have Beta male tendencies and deep down you're still counting on money to get women. Your red pill transformation is not yet complete.

Bro, after the marathon, she will clean the room and cook for him before she leaves. This I've seen many times.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2021
SOZINN:

You just said all the loaded people are in two states and you even uploaded a smiley.
Carry on sir.

Mostly , i didn't cover the south east because I haven't seen enough.. remember I'm using social media to reach conclusions..

I know Anambra is rich but I hardly see anything bad from there on social media.. its usually Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by studentofTruth: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=drLammy post=103283644][/quote]

I have the feeling that this happened in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

How is it his fault ?

According to you guys, base on the situation of the country the BILLIONAIRE husband has the most important thing a woman needs which is money. So how come madam still waka go open leg for a BROKE security guard and still carry 4 pregnancies for him ?

I thought nigeria women no get time for BROKE guys ?

A woman need three things to be happy

A man that is in control and dominate her (1)

A provider (2)

And a man with good dick (3)

If a husband can come with those there package then it will be very difficult for her to cheat

But most successful people don't have both the time to dominate and dickmatize their wife or to put in effort to do so ,all they care about is many more money and they woman will look for domination and good dick elsewhere

The man will be able to dominate and tame her almost completely

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

A provider (2)

If a husband can come with those there package then it will be very difficult for her to cheat

But most successful people don't have both the time to dominate and dickmatize their wife or to put in effort to do so ,all they care about is many more money and they woman will look for domination and good dick elsewhere

Easier said than done though

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2021
DAY 185, REDPILL 2021

Lessons from the movie: Eyes Wide Shut.

1. Your compliment is an aphrodisiac, no matter how much the mirror tell how beautiful she is, she will definitely not be satisfied except when it dovetails with the one that comes from your mouth.

2. Taking your woman out for an occasion/party is not bad, but know that you're exposing her to different high ranking males like you or more than you. You just blurred the line that demarcated the prey from the predator.

3. In such occasion either guard your wife or flirt with other females. Guarding her will make other men stay aloof from her while flirting with other females will make her hook on to you.

4. Flirting with other women is a positive sum game because it will trigger her to do the mate guarding herself or make her feels unrest when other men flirt with her because she doesn't want other women to snatch you away.

5. Like men, women have different sexual fantasies. She might not relate it with you but its definitely in her mind. At the right time, right place and with the right person, that fantasy will transform into reality.

6. Anytime a woman accuses you of infidelity especially when you're not guilty, she's just looking for a way to project, suit or cover her own infidelity.

7. A woman might love you with her body and fvck you real good, but she might still have an effigy of that male she fantasizes about in her memory no matter the rendezvous both of you share.

8. A woman can you love but will still lust over another man that don't care about her existence.

9. By all means avoid a woman that her spouse is still alive, agile and brilliant. If care isn't taken, you may pay with your life for fvcking his spouse.

10. Once a committed relationship has been established, cheating must be proscribed!

Authority: Be smart.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2021
DAY 186, REDPILL 2021

Lessons from the movie: Eyes Wide Shut.

11. Avoid random, randy and h0rny women, they might end up ending your life in a jiffy.

12. Don't be afraid, challenge what challenges you and with wisdom, time and chance, you will win.

13. Don't be too h0rny to not gauge the health status of a woman you're about to fvck. Some are few minutes to their death. Be careful!

14. Be kind to both men and women, they will help you directly or indirectly, in ways you might not be cognizant of.

15. Don't shit where you eat. Be careful with the way you handle sexual matters with your female colleagues and clients.

16. Don't cry before a woman in search for understanding and care. Women don't want it because it reeks of weakness and make you look like a low hanging fruit.

17. Sexual orgy is real, and many good girls and boys are participant, however, what make them unnoticeable is the mask they wear.

18. Logically follow your passion. Don't do what you hate! Improve and be good in whatever you do.

19. Take care of your family.

20. Endeavor to climb to the top of the pyramid because it gives you an edge above others.

21. If you want quick cooperation with people, use incentives to get it. It's faster.

Authority: Be smart.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2021
SOZINN:

Well, I guess this incident did not make the news because he is not a bank manager. Lol grin
Gee, house boys dey fûck their madams wella. That one is more common.
THIS HYPE ABOUT WOMEN'S BODY PISSES ME OFF.IS IT NOT JUST ORDINARY FLESH ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2021
A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT A PHONE FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND AND LATER COLLECTED IT FROM HER BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO OPEN HER LEGS FOR HIM.
what does that say about him ??
BLOODYSPERM AND PANSOPHIST WE NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS .

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT A PHONE FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND AND LATER COLLECTED IT FROM HER BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO OPEN HER LEGS FOR HIM.
what does that say about him ??
Why would anyone have stupid friends?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2021
CAN ANYONE MENTION SOME BIBLE CHARACTERS THAT ARE REDPILLERS ....?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2021
A GUY DATED A GIRL FOR 3 GOOD YEARS WITHOUT SEEING HER PANT,ONE DAY HE FORCED THE GIRL TO GO DOWN SOUTH BUT SHE REFUSED. HE TOOK ALL HE BOUGHT FOR HER.
IS HE REDPILLED OR BLUEPILLED ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Infolenka: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

Interesting question.

David was redpill as fuçk. Hardworking, spent time in the jungle lifting, training and fighting wild animals. Stood up to face Goliath when the entire army of Israel were afraid to. Had many wives. Could sing and play musical instruments. Good-looking as fuçk. Wasn't vindictive, spared Saul's life even though the king wanted him dead. He knew how to forgive. Loyal to his comrades and country. Was a good leader and role model. Complete alpha male.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Skepticus:

Aswear! You just have to deal with women in the opposite way of whatever way you have been raised to deal with them.

I would never advise anyone to be like the boys I described. However, there is one major thing to pick from them which is red-pilled to its core: Never place your purpose above women no matter how "purposeless" this purpose is. The moment you do otherwise, you are done for, as a man, regardless of your experience or your relationship with the female gender.

These guys (purposeless dudes) revel in their "non-self improvement/depreciating lives" so much that a woman is not placed above it, making them have "success" with these ladies and passing their genes on.
You made a mistake bro. It's *Never place Women above your purpose*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Infolenka:

Interesting question.

David was redpill as Bleep. Hardworking, spent time in the jungle lifting, training and fighting wild animals. Stood up to face Goliath when the entire army of Israel were afraid to. Had many wives. Could sing and play musical instruments. Good looking as Bleep. Wasn't vindictive, even though Saul wanted him dead. Loyal to his comrades and country. Complete alpha male.
Hehehe...

True...

In the end his wealth and power got to his head and he simped with Beersheba...

Samson was the perfect definition of what we call alpha fvcks...

M sure if he were alive in this present age he would have fvcked so many people wives..

But he wasn't the least redpilled...

He revealed the answer of the riddle to the first woman...

And revealed the source of his strength to the second...

After he was captured and his eyes gorged out by the Philippines, he must have decided that there was no point living anymore and thus he committed the highest suicide/murder ever...

Ananias was a pure simp and he died with his wife because of greed...

Saul, Solomon, Joshua were all redpill...

Am I missing any names?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

A provider (2)

Lolz.. If you have good dick and can dominate without providing, in the long run, she will leave. Every lady wants to secure their children future

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.. If you have good dick and can dominate without providing, in the long run, she will leave. Every lady wants to secure their children future
Thank you.

Don't be delusional, guys.

You need a balance of money and energy in bed.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Sapy442:

Thank God say say he walked in, he didnt drive in. Many here believe that Nigerian women don't have lust in them.
Haba na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Two days ago, I was going back home from work, then I got a message on my email from my long time ago ex that's married for three years now.
Below is a copy of what she wrote.

Good Afternoon,

How are you? Recently, I thought about you often. I am not sure your number, the one I have is still functional, especially because you left the country. This was the only only option/way of communication I have so I decided to send you a mail.

You may/may not be surprised seeing this this mail. I felt like contacting you for a while now, I couldn't resist the urge. I believe you are fine and doing well. Keep it up and please take care of you and yours.

What do you guys think about the message?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
I'm not really studying him as a red pilled man but lately I'm looking closer at Abraham and his barren wife Sarah. I'm fascinated by infertile women at the moment because I've been connecting some dots over the years concerning them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Kevincal144444:
Two days ago, I was going back home from work, then I got a message on my email from my long time ago ex that's married for three years now.
Below is a copy of what she wrote.

Good Afternoon,

How are you? Recently, I thought about you often. I am not sure your number, the one I have is still functional, especially because you left the country. This was the only only option/way of communication I have so I decided to send you a mail.

You may/may not be surprised seeing this this mail. I felt like contacting you for a while now, I couldn't resist the urge. I believe you are fine and doing well. Keep it up and please take care of you and yours.

What do you guys think about the message?
Stay away from married ladies.. He get why!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Stay away from married ladies.. He get why?

I don't do married women. I haven't talked to her since 2017. When she got married. She doesn't even have my phone numbers. This girl left when I was still struggling to make ends meet. She was getting married because the man was rich.

I dropped this message here to teach some people that even though she's married to a rich man, she's still missing my di*k. I can easily fu*k her again whenever I enter Nigeria, if I want. She will gladly accept to get pregnant for me, and her rich husband won't know he's training another man's kids.

Moral: LEARN GAME GUYS, but still make sure you're not poor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Kevincal144444:

I don't do married women. I haven't talked to her since 2017. When she got married. She doesn't even have my phone numbers. This girl left when I was still struggling to make ends meet. She was getting married because the man was rich.

I dropped this message here to teach some people that even though she's married to a rich man, she's still missing my di*k. I can easily fu*k her again whenever I enter Nigeria, if I want. She will gladly accept to get pregnant for me, and her rich husband won't know he's training another man's kids.

Moral: LEARN GAME GUYS, but still make sure you're not poor.
Good decision

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
4) black girls (big red flag)
sad Wetin be this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (2229) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.