Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758357 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2021
aomine:
WILL THEY GREE HEAR WORD IZZ LIKE SOME MEN JUST LIKE SUFFERING
Are there women of grace and character?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2021
only on Mars

Tonnyray:
Are there women of grace and character?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2021
ichidodo:
He's saying if you wrestle with pigs in the sh**t then you get sh**t all over yaself and at the end of the day the pigs in the sh**t will still defeat you.... The point is stop catching cruise with sh**ty pigs...
Lol. That wasn't his point, but I get your point. He felt that all that happened yesterday was because I was triggered and I really cared what others thought about me. This is false; I don't feel the need to prove a point or care what others think. Every single thing I wrote yesterday while catching cruise was just my attempt at fun. The fact that I am running a serious life doesn't mean I can't have the fun I want. Besides, I was just catching cruise with one person, not all I considered trolls. It was not an issue of who defeats who; it's just a cruise thing as most can see.

During the recent "broke-rich" argument, did you see me comment even though I sensed trolls and I had a lot of things to write? NO! Even when I warned others, even most redpillers, to stop arguing further to no avail and no one listened, did I say anything about them? NO!

All that happened yesterday was not argument or a contest. There was nothing like a contest on who will defeat who (either by logic or insults). Chill! I simply had free time yesterday. After 15th of July, I won't be here because career duty calls. Chill!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2021
aomine:
They need us more than we need them remember we just want them but we don't need them
Man was before woman. He never complained. He went about his work purposefully and dutifully. Woman has NEVER been without Man. They were created FOR Man. This buttresses the point you just made. Men only want women. Women need men.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2021
heartofcity12:
This is really sad tho. This is why men have to really understand the female nature. Caveadullam has made several posts about this. Be redpill aware at all times and know it’s for better for stay, for worse for go with most women. Stay redpilled and always expect anything with any female you’re involved with. #trp.

This trend is common than it appears but a lot of men are too stupid to know shiit.

I have a close female friend who will give you mating signals (green light) if she knows you have money or your life intact and obsessed with RELATIONSHIT. In your foolish mind (who can't separate genuine green light to manipulative/fake green light), you think you are "alpha" while the girl knows you are just dating yourself while she takes what she can get from you before your shiit crumbles (you go broke).

A lot of women know this and will try as much to keep men unaware but keep their eye for a quick exit when the "building catches fire".

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2021
@Martinez39s...Take my cue....See how yours truly avoided slinging sh**t with pigs on this thread....those who are hoping to trade emotional and feminine histrionics with yours truly...It makes for a saner discourse so that the likes of Ubunja and co can thrive here in this thread for the benefit of all..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Marriage ended between year 2000-2005 to the best of my knowledge.

Modern day marriage can be compared to the Nigerian system of education: the masses want to become graduates with a degree to boost their ego despite the faulty educational system.

Marriage is not for the weak though. Those that got the mettle and guts can proceed with it. I'm behind them to give them moral support.

Lol!

At the bolded, I never envy the position of married men. As a matter of fact, i respect their "energy to tolerate regular bullshiit from the same boring puussay" all day.

I can't deal!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Skepticus:
Bro, LESS is MORE with women and men in their feminine energy.

This "little cruise" is already making you a "troll" like those you are engaging with. Your back and forth with these characters over trivia/nonsense reeking of ego issues unrelated to the purpose of this thread is getting tiresome and boring. It's looking like a girl fight. Some men on this thread have been complaining about it.
It was only one character not "characters". Whatever anyone thinks of the little fun I had yesterday (whether they think it's ego issues, self-esteem issues etc.), I maintain that it was just cruise. If anyone believes otherwise, nothing I can do. It is something I do rarely when I am in the mood. A faceless forum is too trivial for me to take things personally and seriously; do they give money and gold medals for taking things personally and seriously? So chill.

The previous one when it seems I entertained trolls (our OG & J22381) was clearly explained to you by me, but you missed it and said all sorts, but I kept quiet to end things: I simply settled with him, he accepted, but kept attacking me (unknown to me). Clarifying myself thinking his attacks were sincere grievances (given the fact that we settled and I accepted him as our own) was misconstrued by you and others as me entertaining trolls who triggered me. If Ubuñja, you or others who I accept as members (I hold members in high esteem) complained about a character flaw of mine and I clarify, as I should given our bond, does it mean I am so triggered that I care what others think? NO!

Don't take this seriously or read unnecessary meaning. Anyway, no more parody, sarcasm and cruise from me ever again. I have more to say, but I rest my case. I close this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustler1277: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Bursted undecided
I have been reading here all this while as a guest
And with the way you guys talk about self development I was really hoping you guys will help
Please if there is anybody willing to help in Benin then he can come see me I am ready I had to beg for a phone again to login and reply .

Please guys I really really need your help to fix my phone please .
Help a nigger get back on his feet please

Well this will be my last appeal ....there is nothing I can say anymore
Please I need your help

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
ichidodo:
@Martinez39s...Take my cue....See how yours truly avoided slinging sh**t with pigs on this thread....those who are hoping to trade emotional and feminine histrionics with yours truly...It makes for a saner discourse so that the likes of Ubunja and co can thrive here in this thread for the benefit of all..
There's no stupid cue to take from you. If you weren't throwing cheap shades maybe. Otherwise you're just a weak online coward incapable of actual intellectual confrontational engagements. Martinez39s is intelligent. Even the worst troll here innately attests to that. That's far more than can be said of you.
Avoided slinging sh**t my narrow black ass. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
I don’t understand the reason why you guys are getting worked up by trolls and engaging them ,leave them to rant all they can.... keep popping those pills for those of us that are willing to learn.
Personally I don’t read the post of some monikers, they reek of stupidity and illiteracy.... I definitely knew it would come to this when ub u nja engaged a troll and still insisted it was the right thing to do. This is just the beginning of them coming, with the way the thread is growing we should expect more trolls but let’s keep it focused and ignore the trolls

KEEP POPPING THEM PILLS BROTHERS, YOU GUYS ARE LIFE SAVERS cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
ichidodo:

As I said to Skepticus, no more parody, cruise and sarcasm just for laughs from me ever again.

Those, including prominent redpillers, who were really seriously going back and forth for days with trolls from the ashewo thread on the "broke-rich" issue, which nearly scattered this thread, despite my warnings and investigation on these trolls didn't seem like they were triggered, rolling with pigs or lacked "serious priorities in life". It is me who was clearly catching cruise and having fun just this one time that now fits these descriptions. The only thing anyone can say that I did wrong was breaking the rules set earlier.

Anyway, no more parody, sarcasm and cruise for laughs and fun again. I will always keep things strictly business. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Oyin2212:

E don do na grin grin grin

My Nairaland account was hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
heartofcity12:

This basically mean we men are actually the ones doing them a favor for marrying them. The biological clock even favors us more, we are expected to get married when we’re just in the beginning of our prime while theirs is starting to decline.

A reason why a lot of married men cheat on their spouses while they are in monogamous marriages. Most men peak (economically stable) in their late 20s to 40s which is when they are expected/pressured to get married mostly to women who men think are naturally attracted to them outside the financial provision/social status they bring. Such women have enjoyed their hoe phase and are close to hitting the wall or have actually "smashed" the wall.

I have married male friends tell me how much they get green light signals from women, especially when they have their wedding rings on. Most of these green lights are manipulative though. That's a talk for another day.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Skepticus:
A reason why a lot of married men cheat on their spouses while they are in monogamous marriages. Most men peak (economically stable) in their late 20s to 40s which is when they are expected/pressured to get married mostly to women who women who they think are naturally attracted to them outside the financial provision/social status they bring. Such women have enjoyed their how phase and are close to hitting the wall or have actually "smashed" the wall.

I have married male friends tell me how much they get green light signals from women, especially when they have their wedding rings on. Most of these green lights are manipulative though. That's a talk for another day.
As I have said before, choosing signals can be deceptive. By the way, females do follow red pill and game contents so they know most of the basics that we know in addition to their natural, feminine game and, where possible, they will try to upgrade in other to avoid falling for gamers technique, play the nawalt, and weaponize it against unsuspecting men.

Though the concept of choosing signals is valid, but not all choosing signals are genuine. Women are not as dumb as we like to think when it comes to manipulation.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
As I said to Skepticus, no more parody, cruise and sarcasm just for laughs from me ever again.

Those, including prominent redpillers, who were really seriously going back and forth for days with trolls from the ashewo thread on the "broke-rich" issue, which nearly scattered this thread, despite my warnings and investigation on these trolls didn't seem like they were triggered, rolling with pigs or lacked "serious priorities in life". It is me who was clearly catching cruise and having fun just this one time that now fits these descriptions. The only thing anyone can say that I did wrong was breaking the rules set earlier.

Anyway, no more parody, sarcasm and cruise for laughs and fun again. I will always keep things strictly business. I rest my case.

It’s fine,you don’t need to explain your motive.... let’s move on to other better things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Oyin2212:

Bro welcome

My brother in War, thanks mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Skepticus:

A reason why a lot of married men cheat on their spouses while they are in monogamous marriages. Most men peak (economically stable) in their late 20s to 40s which is when they are expected/pressured to get married mostly to women who me think are naturally attracted to them outside the financial provision/social status they bring. Such women have enjoyed their how phase and are close to hitting the wall or have actually "smashed" the wall.

Facts upon facts bro. It has all been rigged against men. We aren’t liked(loved as popularly known) in our younger days, only to be expected to be married/glued to just one woman in our prime for the rest of our lives, failure to comply with what she wants, she could still walk away with half our net worth we gathered through our days of hard work when nobody wanted to see us(at least if we are to view it through the western system which they’re trying to infuse in every other regions). Females are deceptive as we already know via the redpill, they’ll sell you an illusion of love to secure what is priority to them. After all is said and done, A lot of redpilled men will now have a challenge. Either to adhere to the societal standards or have their own standard, nothing should compromise anyone’s happiness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Skepticus:

This trend is common than it appears but a lot of men are too stupid to know shiit.

I have a close female friend who will give you mating signals (green light) if she knows you have money or your life intact and obsessed with RELATIONSHIT. In your foolish mind (who can't separate genuine green light to manipulative/fake green light), you think you are "alpha" while the girl knows you are just dating yourself while she takes what she can get from you before your shiit crumbles (you go broke).

A lot of women know this and will try as much to keep men unaware but keep their eye for a quick exit when the "building catches fire".

This is why they say females are redpilled in nature, it’s all about their interests first and they’ll do all it takes to secure it. A woman is born redpilled, a man has to learn, unlearn and keep learning to see the truth for what it is. I once had a girlfriend who seemed very decent and nicer than any other girl I’ve dated, she even chose me without flaunting anything to her. Even though I was redpill aware, I still had this NAWALT perception about her. It took a bitter experience to know her true color and I realized that I was on my own. Had a little financial challenge and I let her know about it, can you believe the girl I thought was an angel just stopped reaching out to me all through those times, it was a shocker.. Anyway all men must always stay redpilled to avoid stories that touch. As a redpilled man, you must always know that you are on your own, no woman loves you like you think they do.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2021
I was watching a reality show about survival where they had two group (men and women) surviving on their own in the wild, and I happened to see a breakdown of this on YouTube. Gentlemen, here are my observations:

(A) At the start of the show, the women refused to combine with the men claiming blatantly that women don't need men for anything and women can do better on their own. So the group wasn't mixed and they were split into male and female groups, each to survive on their own.

(B) The men got their śhit together, built their tent and had everything running. Unlike men, the women couldn't elect a leader, they kept making stupid decisions, quarreling and they didn't achieve much after so much time. Their tent was horrible. They couldn't even make their fire and maintain it.

(C) Days later, one woman went to the male camp to bargain with them for fire and resources. Guess what? The other women were mad. cheesy

(D) Days later, the women started sneaking into the male camp to enjoy the fire and resources. The women would lie and act like they just came to see the guys, know how the guys were doing, and they just wanted to establish a friendly rapport. The stupid simps will allow them stay and benefit. It was revealed on camera that before sneaking into the male camp, the women that coached themselves on how to infiltrate the male camp. One was rehearsing to the other saying in victim voice "let's enter and say 'hey guys, please, we really need this and that, could you help us?'" The other woman said "No! Not like that, just say nicely (in a feminine and friendly voice) 'hi guys, we just came to check up on you and see how you are doing' and we take it from there." Their plan worked, but only one man was seeing through the bullśhit... and he happened to be a banker. grin

Typing...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2021
abeg drop link

Martinez39s:
I was watching a reality show about survival where they had two group (men and women) surviving on their own in the wild, and I happened to see a breakdown of this on YouTube. Gentlemen, here are my observations:

(A) At the start of the show, the women refused to combine with the men claiming blatantly that women don't need men for anything and women can do better on their own. So the group wasn't mixed and they were split into male and female groups, each to survive on their own.

(B) The men got their śhit together, built their tent and had everything running. Unlike men, the women couldn't elect a leader, they kept making stupid decisions, quarreling and they didn't achieve much after so much time. Their tent was horrible. They couldn't even make their fire and maintain it.

(C) Days later, one woman went to the male camp to bargain with them for fire and resources. Guess what? The other women were mad. cheesy

(D) Days later, the women started sneaking into the male camp to enjoy the fire and resources. The women would lie and act like they just came to see the guys, know how the guys were doing, and they just wanted to establish a friendly rapport. The stupid simps will allow them stay and benefit. It was revealed on camera that before sneaking into the male camp, the women that coached themselves on how to infiltrate the male camp. One was rehearsing to the other saying in victim voice "let's enter and say 'hey guys, please, we really need this and that, could you help us?'" The other woman said "No! Not like that, just say nicely (in a feminine and friendly voice) 'hi guys, we just came to check up on you and see how you are doing' and we take it from there." There plan worked, but only one man was seeing through the bullśhit... and he happened to be a lawyer. grin

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
ichidodo:
Thick legs on women to me are like a tall glass of cold water....Refreshing...
THE HOLE IN BETWEEN IS USUALLY TIGHT LIKE FOK.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Been long I posted here.

Anyways, an interesting experience has prompted my resolve to make this post.

So, I was in church for a marriage seminar. The priest was very eloquent and had a aura that will make you fall in love with what he said, but that's by the way.

At some stage during the seminar, the priest focused on the youth and asked us bachelors, "what is the best quality, you will need from your future wife?"
A lot of answers came up, but the guy sitting next to me gave a quite interesting answer, he said, "I always pray to get a wife that gives me peace of mind".

The priest instantly took a liking to the answer, digressed on it and used it to advice the already married women.
In fact, in his words "as a man, in everything you want from a woman, let peace of mind be the apex".

I was initially buying to the whole idea before the logical me kicked in, I asked the brother that gave the answer, "In your life now as a bachelor, do you have peace of mind?".
He answered, "Yes I do, I am still a bachelor, not a lot of things to stress me".
I asked him again, since you already have peace of mind, wouldn't it be better to pray for a woman who would not take away that peace?
I would have raised this in the church too, but I didn't have strength for that.

Since taking the red pill, I have come to see that we actually lose a lot with marriage, and many of those we see as gains, are things we already have but has not been taken from us.

The red pill is a lens, look through it in your daily activities

In case you want to ask, my stance about marriage is still the same, I will still like to have my own family one day, but increasingly, this decision seems like willful foolishness.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Perhaps, her boyfriend is her p!mp.

That's a good game to play on a woman whose heart is for the street. Her boyfriend reasoned it, that rather than bother himself about a "cheating" girlfriend why not accept her for who she is and allow her become a member of the onlyfans. Lol! Guy man gave the girl what she wanted.

If he is not cashing out, then, he is a fool!

If he's cashing out, at the end he will dump her!

Rarely will he cash out and still be with her in the long run. Of course, the girl will be the one to end the relationship.

Wow!

Oh well, that’s another angle!!
Something I can do, as long as it brings in cash. Hahaha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2021
heartofcity12:
Black women have serious issues. Not that men are scared of independent women, most independent women are just so disrespectful. They can’t take accountability for anything, can you imagine the number of ladies like her that liked that trash she wrote?
THAT'S RANDOM THOUGHT VS PERFECT ANSWER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

To whom much is given much is expected.

Not that men don't need love, doesn't want to be shown compassion and care. But the fact is that one who has the key to civilization is viewed as a competent leader full of authority and know what to do at any particular point in time. Women and children aren't blessed with such qualities, hence, they're pitied and viewed as weaker vessels.

If men sit down around expecting to be taken care of like women and children they will always meet hedgehogs because it's originally accepted that men aren't expected to be weak. And so it is!

We can say man's blessing is a curse in disguise! This is a painful reality men must make peace with but must always put himself first.

Ouch!

Hmmn. Deep words. Man’s blessing is a curse in disguise! We’re always expected to take charge and be in control. Who’ll want to render help to such gender already viewed in a state of leadership. Sad modern women still want to compete with us though and not wanting to give us the respect we deserve, they claim for equal rights and advocate feminism, a lot of masculine females out there today. They won’t just give Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
As I have said before, choosing signals can be deceptive. By the way, females do follow red pill and game contents so they know most of the basics that we know in addition to their natural, feminine game and, where possible, they will try to upgrade in other to avoid falling for gamers technique, play the nawalt, and weaponize it against unsuspecting men.

Though the concept of choosing signals is valid, but not all choosing signals are genuine. Women are not as dumb as we like to think when it comes to manipulation.

1. It all depends on what both parties require from each other. Whether fake or real signal, if a gamer is sound with his game, he can quickly score points before the manipulator launches her parasitic tentacles; the gamer can now abort mission so as to avoid being manipulated.

2. The best horizon for the manipulator is the long term relationship. The manipulator is likened to the Zulus who blended with their grassland during a war with the British. This manipulator will feed your illusion with different categories of greenlights until you finally commit. Then, boom! The cobra rises her hood!

3. Fake greenlight is easy for the woman especially when the male is a simp. But if the male isn't, he can be able to quickly detect the changing of the game and abort or play along if he can leverage any benefit.

4. Whether genuine/fake desire, women are fluid. Men should understand this. Women cannot remain in that " young genuine feminine" state forever. If not for anything at least because of the effects of contraceptives on her health. Naturally, the menstrual cycle makes women slightly unstable across the years not to even talk of adding contraceptives to it---Instability 101.

No matter the genuine desire a woman has for a man, if he's not a dominant and sound leader, he can't lead her. Only when he's able to understand and master women's emotions can he be able to lead them.

Thank God with the female colleagues around me, they are always good field to practice my experiment. Use their emotions against them and you'll see good cooperation. You must assemble them like car parts if you really want to use them, else, they'll remain ugly as you view them.

Women don't come in full package, you must master them and leverage on their nature if you must work with them.

@Sozinn, I plagiarised your phrase: young, genuine and feminine. Hahahaha.

Thanks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2021
typing...

(E) In the women's camp, the beautiful ones wouldn't lift their hands to do anything. The beautiful ones would gather and discuss trivial issues and play together instead of helping out. Sometimes, they would go to the ocean to swim and laugh. They will always complain, criticize and want to benefit from the hardwork of other females. Later on, as the show progressed, they would spend much of the day in the male camp benefiting from their fire, tent and food, but when the males try to bargain with them to give up something (eg a material from the female camp, for temporary use), they would say they can't and that they would have to consult with other females. cheesy grin With great success, but no sex involved, the beautiful females were using their sexuality and beauty to play the males.

typing...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Guilty of the sample bias.

Were all the chimpanzees and bonobos in the world taken to the lab to confirm that they share more than 96% DNA with humans?

Were all the bananas in the world taken into consideration to confirm that they share more than 70% DNA with man?

You hear men are polygynous in nature, but is it all men that have had series of women on rotation?

Common example: there are packs of albinos in Nigeria and more of those fair in complexion in the Ibo tribe of Nigeria. But does it makes Nigeria less of a black nation? Or the presence of Black Americans in the US makes it a black nation? Human nature(actions and behavior) is the same everywhere with slight differences, if you're able to understand a particular sample of them across different demography you can gain a sizeable understanding of all.

Back to the matter: if there are 100 times more sister Nkechi in reality, how come the ones in your whatsapp contact bears verisimilitudes with @wetlipzz on instagram? (probably they didn't share nudes but hope you got the underlying behavior).

As far as women are concerned, and presently without any form of partiality sister Nkechi is the exception=minority=fair people in Nigeria.

Have a nice time.

NOTHING SELLS OR BEATS NUDE AND PORN IN THIS MODERN WORLD.A VILLAGE GIRL THAT CAN'T SOELL HER NAME IS GOING TO GET MORE LIKES AND FOLLOWERS THAN AN INSTAMODEL THAT DRESSES DECENTLY.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Guilty of the sample bias.

Were all the chimpanzees and bonobos in the world taken to the lab to confirm that they share more than 96% DNA with humans?

Were all the bananas in the world taken into consideration to confirm that they share more than 70% DNA with man?

You hear men are polygynous in nature, but is it all men that have had series of women on rotation?

Common example: there are packs of albinos in Nigeria and more of those fair in complexion in the Ibo tribe of Nigeria. But does it makes Nigeria less of a black nation? Or the presence of Black Americans in the US makes it a black nation? Human nature(actions and behavior) is the same everywhere with slight differences, if you're able to understand a particular sample of them across different demography you can gain a sizeable understanding of all.

Back to the matter: if there are 100 times more sister Nkechi in reality, how come the ones in your whatsapp contact bears verisimilitudes with @wetlipzz on instagram? (probably they didn't share nudes but hope you got the underlying behavior).

As far as women are concerned, and presently without any form of partiality sister Nkechi is the exception=minority=fair people in Nigeria.

Have a nice time.

NOTHING SELLS OR BEATS NUDE AND PORN IN THIS MODERN WORLD.A VILLAGE GIRL THAT CAN'T SPELL HER NAME IS GOING TO GET MORE LIKES AND FOLLOWERS THAN AN INSTAMODEL THAT DRESSES DECENTLY...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
there's a 20 minutes video on IG about this sh1t

That’s the kind of ladies we have to deal with today. Black women generally have issues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishiewo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.