Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750336 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Men are still blamed again for the nudity of women. They can’t just take accountability for their actions, right? It’s always the men’s fault. Very soon they’ll blame men for menstrual cycles and menopause. Accountability is the first basic step to progress, as long as they run from it, they’re terribly unfit for a serious relationship. Acts like this could push some men to misogyny.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
She slept with another guy and she told her boyfriend that nothing happened between the guy that shared the same bed with. And because the bf believed her lies, he credited her for saying that nothing happened between her and the guy she shared the same bed with. They often have a backstory built prior to cheating, that’s why they’re hardly caught, they already know the level of stupidity the guys they’re dealing with have. So the efforts they’ll put into cheating depends on how smart and experienced you are with women. What was she doing sleeping in his bed in the first place??

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
This
And just know that's what most men have been reduce to.....

Behind the scene fathers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

And just know that's what most men have been reduce to.....

Behind the scene

That’s fact bro

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:

That’s fact bro
Men be thinking carrying my wife along is good for the family, but deep within the woman heart, she want her man not to bug her down with such decision.

Anyway, I'm speaking for a friend cause I'm not married

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:

Damn bruv.. These females steady reminding us they are nothing but sex objects. Sex first, anything else later, I feel you. wink
Gbam...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is what these low lives hoes do, don’t fall for their shit tests. Claim Stingy Man Association(SMA) with honor. #trp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Men be thinking carrying my life along is good for the family, but deep within the woman heart, you'd want her man not to bug her down with such decision.

Anyway, I'm speaking for a friend cause I'm not married

Men must always take the lead at all time.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
The entitlements with these females is really nauseating. SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
We were both given same fundamental education. Why should I be the one giving you my own money? The entitlement.... Don’t pay them no mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Isn’t this a church rat calling another person a church rat. These females are so entitled.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Stay focused on your purpose. #trp

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:
Let's trigger those red pillers who think money makes dick superior. Lol.
A reawakening for most male Nairalanders and not just the closet type red pillers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Funny this is coming from a female. Women and children are loved unconditionally, but a man is only loved on the condition of what he can provide. This is why men shouldn’t fight men, instead build and grow together, society is already against us, we are all we’ve got. Men should encourage men and empower each other. #trp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
In case you didn't know, There are male voices that make a woman's pussy wet. A woman can drip like a tap just by hearing the voice before even seeing the man speaking.

Here's one such guy whose voice does things to women, find him on Instagram and listen to him: https://instagram.com/xoskyworld?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
AWALT but some are indeed better than the other. Those are the ones you may have a serious business with. #trp.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:
In case you didn't know, There are male voices that make a woman's pussy wet. A woman can drip like a tap just by hearing the voice before even seeing the man speaking.

Here's one such guy whose voice does things to women, find him on Instagram and listen to him: https://instagram.com/xoskyworld?utm_medium=copy_link
You are right on the voice thing. Indeed, there are masculine voices that make women wet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:

Yeah ladies say the same about Yul Edochie’s voice, a Nigerian actor. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy the sisterhood won’t be happy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
SMH

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Redpill

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
The four hazardous Gs that can destroy a person/business. Tread careful and always be a step ahead. #trp

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hell yeah. #trp

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
ubunja:

Exactly my voice when I smoke weed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,WAHALA BE LIKE HOUSE WEY YOU BUY FOR SIDE NIGGA TO CHOP YOUR WIFE YESS REALLY COMFY HE IS GONNA LIKE IT grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
They need us more than we need them remember we just want them but we don't need them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
YOU GET THE POINT NOW grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2021
WILL THEY GREE HEAR WORD IZZ LIKE SOME MEN JUST LIKE SUFFERING

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2021
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:06am On Jul 09, 2021
there's a 20 minutes video on IG about this sh1t

heartofcity12:
Black women have serious issues. Not that men are scared of independent women, most independent women are just so disrespectful. They can’t take accountability for anything, can you imagine the number of ladies like her that liked that trash she wrote?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
You are right on the voice thing. Indeed, there are masculine voices that make women wet.
How come a self acclaimed monk knows what makes some silly women wet? KiNg0G come and read this from our online monk.Wonders shall never end
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hahaha... this nor be fight na....nw cruise bro.

Check my stats on born2winxx....it speaks for me.

Màrtinez can't ignore me right from the arshawol saga we had.... till this moment... have already took his manhood and feed it to the dogs he is a lesser man.

kikikikiki you are so hilarious

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: machoboss, MetalJigsaw(m), Ogbotobo77(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.