Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758116 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Notice! Notice! Notice!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Met a young slim gal with just average pretty face recently at a bar. She stays next building to the bar. She would come there to charge her phone and roll with the bar tenders.
After much green light that day. I gave her attention. She said shes a new intake ND1 in a poly in that town. she's just 18 and few weeks in that town. she was down to whatever I was up to after few days..but I only wanted to kill time and gist...I called her a couple times I was at d bar to come sit with me and gist..bought her drink..and suya one other time. I asked to know her place...I wasn't too interested in fvcking her actually...I touch her how I feel..press boobs, ass..and all when I stroll to her place at night with highness..lol
Now the point I want to make is this.....You will marvel at the number of calls she receive while I'm with her..I mean this is an average looking gal with innocent face o..and these guys be talking with serious tone on phone, while same gal replies in bedroom voice while I'm there fiddling with her boobs or rubbing her ass.. imagine if she was a very hot gal.
Guys needs to wise up and take those gals less serious...
Then after over two weeks since I dropped in her place..I messaged her around 7pm..dint deliver..also her call..then I strolled there.
Our innocent looking gal had already camped a guy in her room...lol...I knocked..after reluctantly coming to open, she came to meet me at the veranda and told me she has a visitor. I told her she never told me she had someone fucking her till day break..lol...her mouth was shaking then she told me it's her boyfriend....that he came from another University in next state....
I Sha left formin angry..dint create scene though..
She started messaging me to not be angry..blah blah ..well I wasn't angry really...was only observing and catching cruise.
Went to her place today when she said shes at home, I fiddled with her as befor, she apologized, I whinned and shamed her abt collecting doggy behind me...she made some silly apoligetic replies abt her relationship..well who cares....
Collected her friends number who was showboating herself wen she came in, I've met her with her before Sha...........While there, same guy was calling according to her..and some others.and this young gal was acting normal while I was fiddling with her nipples and ass and all.....Now to reiterate the point, this is an innocent looking and averagely pretty gal...then imagine the attention from guys and opportunity for depravity to be financed by willing male admirers if she were very hot and quite endowed.
May God help guys wise up and stop pursuing gals with all seriousness and resources...Just catch cruise and leave....
Then for ur serious babe..if u look well..u will see shocking tins

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Worst, better or same?

Because I see all of them as weird kids in the same home, just like the movie---fuji house of commotions.

PS: what's happening with you and your Nairaland accounts?

Stop disturbing urself on nairaland's urchins who can't stop girls just to toast them in real life , many of the perverted brainwashed here, if they see female pant where it hangs they quicky sniff it to feel among, yet they come on faceless forum to play fake game

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Don't ever tell her " I love you " if she's the first to do that on the phone..

Your response: yea babe, I love me too smiley

Or you can say I love YOUTUBE, if you don't
want to lie grin.
But make sure you say it very fast.

Father pls I don't want to miss page 666 !!!.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Stop disturbing urself on nairaland's urchins who can't stop girls just to toast them in real life , many of the perverted brainwashed here, if they see female pant where it hangs they quicky sniff it to feel among, yet they come on faceless forum to play fake game

How are you so sure they're urchins.

Assumptions is the mother of all fck ups.

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Whenever she fûcks up badly, a slap one or two will set things right... never you walk away like a weakling my Gee... you got mend the fûck up right there.

That's physical dominance.

Guys how true is this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by karkinase(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Whenever she fûcks up badly, a slap one or two will set things right... never you walk away like a weakling my Gee... you got mend the fûck up right there.

That's physical dominance.
Same shit I did for my Babe..n she fucking loving me.. didnt slap her thou..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2021
karkinase:

YOU CAN DOMINATE A WOMAN PSYCHOLOGICALLY ITS BETTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE THAN PHYSICAL

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Met a young slim gal with just average pretty face recently at a bar. She stays next building to the bar. She would come there to charge her phone and roll with the bar tenders.
After much green light that day. I gave her attention. She said shes a new intake ND1 in a poly in that town. she's just 18 and few weeks in that town. she was down to whatever I was up to after few days..but I only wanted to kill time and gist...I called her a couple times I was at d bar to come sit with me and gist..bought her drink..and suya one other time. I asked to know her place...I wasn't too interested in fvcking her actually...I touch her how I feel..press boobs, ass..and all when I stroll to her place at night with highness..lol
Now the point I want to make is this.....You will marvel at the number of calls she receive while I'm with her..I mean this is an average looking gal with innocent face o..and these guys be talking with serious tone on phone, while same gal replies in bedroom voice while I'm there fiddling with her boobs or rubbing her ass.. imagine if she was a very hot gal.
Guys needs to wise up and take those gals less serious...
Then after over two weeks since I dropped in her place..I messaged her around 7pm..dint deliver..also her call..then I strolled there.
Our innocent looking gal had already camped a guy in her room...lol...I knocked..after reluctantly coming to open, she came to meet me at the veranda and told me she has a visitor. I told her she never told me she had someone fucking her till day break..lol...her mouth was shaking then she told me it's her boyfriend....that he came from another University in next state....
I Sha left formin angry..dint create scene though..
She started messaging me to not be angry..blah blah ..well I wasn't angry really...was only observing and catching cruise.
Went to her place today when she said shes at home, I fiddled with her as befor, she apologized, I whinned and shamed her abt collecting doggy behind me...she made some silly apoligetic replies abt her relationship..well who cares....
Collected her friends number who was showboating herself wen she came in, I've met her with her before Sha...........While there, same guy was calling according to her..and some others.and this young gal was acting normal while I was fiddling with her nipples and ass and all...
May God help guys wise up and stop pursuing gals with all seriousness and resources...Just catch cruise and leave....
Then for ur serious babe..if u look well..u will see shocking tins
No be your babe na your turn, so what if you dey press bress or ass while she pick another guys call? She might have casually done that to you on another guys dick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2021
CamusMidas:

No be your babe na your turn, so what if you dey press bress or ass while she pick another guys call? She might have casually done that to you on another guys dick.
I don't care...I don't call her...only twice since I knew her...I only chat very occasionally...no emotional investment...just go there when I'm too bored to do anything else. Seems you missed the main purpose of the gist.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2021
SOZINN:
Notice! Notice! Notice!
A WELL-WORDED CRAP FROM AN ATTENTION- SEEKING HOE.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Even when u control her in courtship, still won't guarantee u will be able when u both are married.....Women are chameleon... sometimes she will tolerate ur leadership cos she's looking for marriage...but when she enter, she will turn to a tigress

That's why is better to date the youngest and nativie girls ,they won't have much manipulation in them unless there are some unties teaching her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Bencoco13:

I swear, undecided since I've come across the redpill I now respect prostitutes more than normal girls cry
And I respect fellow men more than females.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2021
DAY 191, REDPILL 2021

Women don't have the monopoly of shit testing. Shit test her to gauge her quality.

Pass shit tests.

Give shit tests.

Authority: shit test her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2021
SOZINN:
If she's always questioning your love and you are constantly doing things in order to prove your love to her. You are neither a man or a woman.
You are just nothing.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Simp like the above can not be saved...many of them are here who come to argue blindly against Trp
Exactly what simps cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I don't care...I don't call her...only twice since I knew her...I only chat very occasionally...no emotional investment...just go there when I'm too bored to do anything else. Seems you missed the main purpose of the gist.
I guess I did, my bad.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
I will very much like to know what the Redpill ideology think of "Black Tax".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2021

she cooks, you go to "her place" eat that shitx up.

when leaving..you ask her for "MONEY" to fly bike home.

your balls gets hard... everytime you eat her one naira... you feel like a man!

but tell you what... you doing it the wrong way.

Little things like this... can make you lose your Attraction.. your value...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2021

Ask her for a "million naira" bro.... Not #100 to pay your bike home...lol

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2021

Morning sex... makes you a man.... shows your alpha dominance...put your Dîck in her pucsy... while she's still asleep..

Evening sex...are for Simps and weaklings...(she already knows... " Just get it done... lemme go to bed")

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Look at this Born2winKingOG posting his trash up and down.
At such times a pure red pill group with controlled membership looks appealing.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2021
ubunja:

Trash you say? I don't think everyone agrees with you on that man.

Any way have a good day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Misterdhee1(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2021
These are raw essential truths, but beyond these many Truths, I have come to the understanding that the one with the better manipulative tactics in "any relationship" trumps. That's the same strategy the minority rich class use in controlling the majority "lower class." It's simply the way the world runs, and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do.

In short, anyone seeking to deal with a woman should refine his manipulative skills. If you can't manipulate them to do your bidding, you'll be manipulated to do theirs. It's okay to love (maybe get involved is a better word), but never get so deep that you ignore essential rules of manipulation. The world is a cruel place to live irrespective of the Gender.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2021
karkinase:

You don't have to slap her though

Sometimes you just Grab her.. and shake her like a stubborn kid.. make her feel that power.

Or

You can hold her... and twist her lips, with your hands, make sure it hurts...if she's the type that nags too much.

Different way to show physical dominance.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
I wonder ...no sef I no sure if you get girlfriend no girl fit gree for you ...haba you no dey nice at all you too stingy.... Na only you for all my friends male friends make no dey ever call me you too wicked

Those are the words of two ladies to me..

Am I too rigid abi cold? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Or you can say I love YOUTUBE, if you don't
want to lie grin.
But make sure you say it very fast.

Father pls I don't want to miss page 666 !!!.

You don't say I love youtube bro..relationship matter is not all about child play.

You say "I love me too"

Say it with confidence..n cockiness..in a sexy way....not fast.. let her hear you out... trust me.. this here will increase your value... especially if she's a new FISH.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Westlyf777:
I wonder ...no sef I no sure if you get girlfriend no girl fit gree for you ...haba you no dey nice at all you too stingy.... Na only you for all my friends male friends make no dey ever call me you too wicked

Those are the words of two ladies to me..

Am I too rigid abi cold? shocked

Ignore them. When last did they call to ask if you've eaten or not? When last did they call to know how stressful your day at work was?

They're trying to shame you into joining their line of providers.

Ignore.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2021
ubunja:

Someone that said we are posting theories is now posting theories, Pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Peaceyw:

Someone that said we are posting theories is now posting theories, Pathetic

Boy, those aren't theories... they are common practicals which most nigeria men can relate with..

Figured your still in school...so stop been naive.... stay focus..when ever you come online skip pass my post trust me you do well in life.

I repeat my drills are not for everyone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish, Clickairtravels and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.