Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2688934 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

You all might be familiar with this scenario.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Their Beta Cucks steps in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

Lmaoooo oooooo

I burst out laughing when I read all that up there.

You is a clown!!!

cheesy grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bro, don't cry more than the bereaved.

Part of The Red Pill is self development.

The OP is not Jesus

This Forum is not the Sermon On The Mount

And we are not Fishermen

luminouz:

Learn new words on a relationship forum? Most of those big ass words are better reserved for English students,not online peeps who want to get the message ASAP. Much of the message is lost in ambiguous words and its really a wasted effort on the OP's part. Now, many peeps dont even know what he wanted to pass across to them.

Who lost? Me? Nope....
OP? Oh yeah!!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
VULCAN:
Bro, don't cry more than the bereaved.

Part of The Red Pill is self development.

The OP is not Jesus

This Forum is not the Sermon On The Mount

And we are not Fishermen

Lol, bro...you are mistaken if you think I'm attacking OP. Hell No!!! Jesus!! He spoke hard truths. I know this cuz I'm an Alpha male. I understood his posts but not all here could get those grammatical yarns on the first page of the thread. Thats what I'm saying. The subsequent pages weren't hard to understand.

What we all want is for every man to understand this message,ain't it? So we are not enemies bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
We are on the same side.

But any man that struggles with the English here will stammer when he stands before successful women.

No matter how bitter is the Red Pill a man swallows, the Ability to Communicate is the water that washes it down

luminouz:

Lol, bro...you are mistaken if you think I'm attacking OP. Hell No!!! Jesus!! He spoke hard truths. I know this cuz I'm an Alpha male. I understood his posts but not all here could get those grammatical yarns on the first page of the thread. Thats what I'm saying. The subsequent pages weren't hard to understand.

What we all want is for every man to understand this message,ain't it? So we are not enemies bro.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmSkinny: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

Waooo
Just waooo
Genius

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Bloody Hilarious.

This should be turned into a skit

Skepticus:

Smh.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2020
VULCAN:
We are on the same side.

But any man that struggles with the English here will stammer when he stands before successful women.

No matter how bitter is the Red Pill a man swallows, the Ability to Communicate is the water that washes it down

Lol...so long he can communicate in simple English,the successful women would listen to what he has to say. The era of blowing dictionary English to impress women has gone. He is a Redpiller,not a SIMP. Being himself is key.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2020
VULCAN:
Bloody Hilarious.

This should be turned into a skit

I dey tell you.

I saw that thread(gender equality or such) and the comments were hilarious. That guy you quoted said the absolute truth in a very funny way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Bro, you misunderstand me.

I never said a man should learn big grammar to blow to women.

I said a Red Piller should be able to understand these words.

My preference is for older or mature women. The more educated, the more successful, the more exciting is the chase.

I take no delight in the seduction of a small girl who depends on me for recharge card.

What kind of discussions can I have with her?

That is my preference yet I begrudge no other man his own

luminouz:

Lol...so long he can communicate in simple English,the successful women would listen to what he has to say. The era of blowing dictionary English to impress women has gone. He is a Redpiller,not a SIMP. Being himself is key.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2020
VULCAN:
Bro, you misunderstand me.

I never said a man should learn big grammar to blow to women.

I said a Red Piller should be able to understand these words.

My preference is for older or mature women. The more educated, the more successful, the more exciting is the chase.

I take no delight in the seduction of a small girl who depends on me for recharge card.

What kind of discussions can I have with her?

That is my preference yet I begrudge no other man his own

Ok

One love

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RapistOnBail: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Women!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Forever

luminouz:

Ok

One love

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jonzingcaesar(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

This one off me grin
Keep the fire burning bro

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2020
luminouz:

enough lumy! Stop explaining to those mofos.

If they don't understand ur point of view,they can hug da next available transformer.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Modified ;

For biginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Yea, the truth is that not all the quotes can fully be comprehended by all the readers, and that's not the essence of creating the thread in the first place.
And we definitely can't continue that way, so henceforth, ANY quote you're finding it difficult to comprehend ,call my attention to them, I will certainly do a simplified translation on them, that's why we are here in the first place, to help one another.
So, all the warring parties, drop your arms and ammunition, and let's focus on why the thread was created.
Take care.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
-- If your woman doesn't respect you, don't expect submission.
"But she says she loves me !"
What she says doesn't matter,her actions and attitude is everything.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2020
-- Feminism’s logic is that everything wrong with the world is a direct result of a system designed to benefit men. Therefore, to rid the world of evil, you must tear down any social structure which men benefit from.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2020
-- The more easily you are available (physically, emotionally, financially, etc) for you woman , the less she respect and appreciate you.

You need water to live and don't need gold to live - but gold is still more expensive because it's scarce.

For value comes not just from utility, but scarcity

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2020
-- Never trust a woman who tries to tell men how to be men.
They can't stare at their own nature in the mirror

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

This, for me, is up there as one of nairaland's comments of the year. Bloody hilarious yet too true.

Quoting it and saving it before some simp mod would delete it cos it violated nairalands rule 6745.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2020
-- A woman's femininity is tested the most while in a relationship. If she isn't with a masculine man but rather an effeminate one, she will become more and more masculine over time. Femininity exists under the protective umbrella of masculinity.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2020
--Men,

Did she call you a narcissistic bully, misogynist, an asshole, a jerk,a badboy ?

Congratulations!

You are doing it right. You are inexorable. Her manipulation is not working on you as she would love.

You don't bend your principles to please her.

As much as she hates it, she loves it !

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
--The feminine wants a guardian and the masculine wants to guard. The problem is, neither can happen without trust. The sexes have always found it difficult to trust one another, but courtesy of feminism, they have never trusted each other less

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2020
---There is an immutable animosity between the sexes that serves as the conduit for all distrust. This animosity flows from the inability of the sexes to reconcile their fundamentally opposed sexual strategies. For a man’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the woman’s must suffer. For a woman’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the man’s must suffer. Each sex is determined not to suffer, and so both inflict suffering on the other in a perverse determination not to suffer themselves; this is the battle of the sexes, this is reproductive war.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2020
--Women are followers, not leaders; they follow trends, status and power, not a sense of innate loyalty.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2020
-- Women are obsessed with claiming they/their gender has a mastery over qualities that they scarcely possess. Eg: logic, maturity, thoughtfulness, introspective self-awareness

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2020
--Women are perpetual adolescents. Women mistake confidence and preferences with maturity, but such things are neither. Assertiveness is not maturity. Maturity is measured by the level of responsibility one can assume, as well as the capacity to sufficiently cope with the pressure that said responsibility entails. Women perform poorly on both metrics in comparison to their male counterparts

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--You have been lied to about the nature of women all your life, disregard what you think you know because it’s probably wrong. Ignore the top-down preaching that society espouses, reconstruct your understanding from the bottom-up.

--The average man is ignorant and misled. His mental construct of women is far greater than anything the typical woman aspires to. This is not his fault for his biology deceives him and society lies to him, as such the deck of deception is stacked. Nevertheless, the reality remains.
Of course the fault is ALWAYS on women. Isn't Eve the one who gave Adam the apple? We're the reason your lives are upside down.
Yawns

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2020
--Women play games. Women say they do not play games and hate those that do. This is part of their game.

116 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

The problem with you redpillers is you assume all women are the same.
I for one, have always stood against women abusing their feminine privileges as I am against toxic masculinity.
But like the average Nigerian misandrist feminist, you mgtow are equally blindsided.
One woman hurt you, no, two or three, then all women are evil... Well except your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2020
--woman’s lower brain will eventually trump her higher brain, assuming it does not do so instantly. The underlying mechanisms which govern female behaviour are universal, rather than unique. Furthermore, such mechanisms trump higher reason in matters of female decision-making. This is what we mean by “AWALT.” People who mistake “AWALT” as an assertion that the more superficial aspects of women are identical have missed the point.

N. B;

AWALT = All Women Are Like That .

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Useku(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.