Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2688562 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
-- Ignore what she says, watch what she does. Women lie with incredible frequency. Combine this with solipsism devoid of self-awareness, and you do not have someone whose words bear any relation to reality.

Corollary: don’t mention the red pill to women, just practice it. They will hate the ideas, but love the effects.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
-- Men are the real romantic,not women.
They are too pragmatic and solipsistic to engage in romance just for romanticism.
Crazy enough ,women are the realist believed to be the romantic ,while men are the romantic believed to be the realist.
You just have to take a step backward and look into your romantic dealings with women,only then it becomes obvious

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
-- A woman scarcely matures past 18. She simply becomes pickier and more entitled with age, mistaking self-aggrandisement for enlightenment, although such is the contrary. Likewise, women infinitely obsess over the maturity of individuals, using it as a point of contention to manipulate people. And so it is with profound deadpan irony that women shit test men on their maturity, deeming male behaviour they disagree with as boylike. Women mature faster than men, but they do not mature for as long as men. As such, they mature less.

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
The feminine is, by its nature, attention seeking, histrionic, whiny, tearful, prone to delusion and weak at introspection. Traits we would typically associate with children. It is therefore not unfair to say that women do not mature as much as men, but rather, unfair to say that they do.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
ubunja:
yep. Civilization is built on sexual repression. I can't remember which psychologist said this.

The more sexually expressive we are, the less development there'll be. If we lived for sex we would be living in the jungle. Sexually Satisfied but with nothing to show for it but babies.

Sigmund Freud on how Victorian Era prudishness made men suppressive of their natural sexual desires and gave women a golden tool for manipulating men.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
ubunja:
money, godlike genetics, and an evil heart. Women are drawn to evil men like moth to a flame.
It's just difficult for an average man out there to come to term that there princesses,queens and angels are actually drown to evils, innately.
It's hardwired in them.
Funny enough, all women actions in the society points to that,but then,they still decide to believe their own woman is different !

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VULCAN(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Keep going. I am lapping it up.

You can't imagine how powerful it is when one goes straight to the point. It's so much more impactful than rambling.

GLYCOLYSISS:
Keep up to date guys,more thrilling and mind-blowing ones coming soon,for now,good night and sweet dreams wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Then in this case, it is safe to say that the western culture prefers females/women
Western culture alone ?

You just got to take a look at how issues of rape in treated,for instance.
When it's a man,the energy applied and when it's a woman,the energy applied.

What about a case of domestic violence ?
Who do you think automatically assume the role of the offender ?

When a man and a woman seeks help ,who do you think is going to get help quicker ?
All these scenario of female prefential treatment has penetrated deep into our society ,that it has become normalize.
Those don't only happen in Western culture.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- A woman scarcely matures past 18. She simply becomes pickier and more entitled with age, mistaking self-aggrandisement for enlightenment, although such is the contrary. Likewise, women infinitely obsess over the maturity of individuals, using it as a point of contention to manipulate people. And so it is with profound deadpan irony that women shit test men on their maturity, deeming male behaviour they disagree with as boylike. Women mature faster than men, but they do not mature for as long as men. As such, they mature less.

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

You all might be familiar with this scenario.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the females deliberately avoid responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Their Beta Cucks step in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

365 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SCRIBBLE THIS IN THE SKY WHERE IT'LL STAY FOREVER? I'LL PAY.
Honestly...this needs to be pasted on Billboards all over the city and country side

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Their Beta Cucks steps in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, hórny goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You must be a writer. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

Chai there's God o

64 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Someone finally decided to bring illimitablemen's maxims here grin.
Hope you guys are ready for the harsh truths. Facts so true it hurts. Kudos OP.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
I laugh when people say women are complex, maybe for the naive but women are actually very predictable.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
luminouz:
Use of big words will create confusion to your readers.

Whatever happened to simple,concise and precise English? undecided

There are two types of people.

1). The ones that will see it as an opportunity to learn new words and improve their vocabulary in general

2). The ones that will complain, whine about big words and deprive their brains of learning.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nuelsam: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

u said my mind ....I mean completely....when I see em old f.ags tryna shame guys cos they know they in that cage called marriage and probably there ain't no way out..... that shitty line is what they use to console themselves..."he's still a boy,I'm sure when he's married... he'll understand"
understand what actually? understand the need to worship this vagina people and tolerate their bullshits just so I could save the marriage?
fucking losers!

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Don’t mention the red pill to women, just practice it. They will hate the ideas but love the effects.

This. Should be saved in a museum.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
donbabajay:

There are two types of people.

1). The ones that will see it as an opportunity to learn new words and improve their vocabulary in general

2). The ones that will complain, whine about big words and deprive their brains of learning.

Learn new words on a relationship forum? Most of those big ass words are better reserved for English students,not online peeps who want to get the message ASAP. Much of the message is lost in ambiguous words and its really a wasted effort on the OP's part. Now, many peeps dont even know what he wanted to pass across to them.

Who lost? Me? Nope....
OP? Oh yeah!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Epositive(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
NoTimeZone:

Drake ft 2 Chainz and Big Sean ~ All me Nasty C ft crownedYung ~ God flow 50 Cent ft Chris Brown ~ I'm the man Nasty C ~ Changed Run town ft Nasty C ~ No Permission The Game ft Chris Brown ~ Only one The Weeknd ~ Tell your friends about it Future ft Drake ~ Where ya at Drake ~ Worst behavior DMX ~ What these bitches want Kanye West ~ Can't tell me nothing
And so many more
Nice list. I tend to think an average rapper is redpilled.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
The association of single mums with children of bad boys/thugs wants you to take down this post with immediate effect.

I just received a call from them. Is it this serious?? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by micolaj: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
Not always.Lets not forget how this 'my mother is the real mvp' mentality amongst men leads to "mother-worship" which also indirectly leads many men to "woman-worship"
Interesting view

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
luminouz:

Learn new words on a relationship forum? Most of those big ass words are better reserved for English students,not online peeps who want to get the message ASAP. Much of the message is lost in ambiguous words and its really a wasted effort on the OP's part. Now, many peeps dont even know what he wanted to pass across to them.

Who lost? Me? Nope....
OP? Oh yeah!!!
Only the ignorant and arrogant are averse to new knowledge.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
luminouz:

Who lost? Me? Nope....
OP? Oh yeah!!!

How did the op lose? He passed a mg, even if just one person understands all the mg or just one mg, he achieved his goals. BTW he stated in the beginning that this isn't his works.

Some people see opportunities.
Other whine about it

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NoTimeZone(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by micolaj: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Never enter relationships you can’t leave. If you catch yourself forming dependence, it’s time to leave.

Not only in sexual relationship, even in business.

Always plan your exit before your arrival.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
cry cry

I'm speechless whenever i go through my gallery and see this

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
ICAMETOWIN:
Only the ignorant and arrogant are averse to new knowledge.

Which knowledge did he now pass across biko? All I see are big words which may confuse his readers. Is there a crime in using simple English to pass his words across? This is not ENG 102: VOCABULARY in University oh...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Regex:

How did the op lose? He passed a mg, even if just one person understands all the mg or just one mg, he achieved his goals. BTW he stated in the beginning that this isn't his works.

Some people see opportunities.
Other whine about it

Jesus!! Y'all wear your hearts on your sleeves sha... All I was saying was he should have made it easier to read/understand(his works or not). If he is trying to unSIMPIFY the men here and only one got it,what happens to the rest of his audience? Wider coverage is achieved with simple words. My own point.

You dont need to agree. Its my opinion. Can we love on now?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

Smh.

Being a simp is a crime and another high level of foolishness.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

TELL THEM.
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, INCLUDING THEIR MOTHERS THEY WORSHIP. BLOODY FOOLS. grin

Lmaoooooo...

This one pain you, you shouted!!! grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.