Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2688633 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--Men remember being boys. Man has a lucid perspective in comparing the diminished affection of his adulthood to the greater bounty of his childhood. Women do not experience such a significant loss of affection. As such, man is forced to realise he will never again be loved so profusely, for the boy gets his fill, but man loves the most to be loved the least. The profundity of maternal love is longed for, but forever gone. A girlfriend cannot provide that, and is loathe to do so should a weak man demand it. This is perhaps the bitterest of all the pills.
"men love the most to be loved loved the least"
This realisation is the engine that powers the RedPill movement.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

You all might be familiar with this scenario.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Their Beta Cucks steps in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

Oh boy see finishing. The damn truth Is a lot of men will forever worship pussies.....grin grin grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
lol listen to yourself. Is that your defence? All women are hoes.
Just like your mom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Just like your mom cheesy
of course.

Now what? What's your next line of defense lmfao.

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solonubinho(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- A man who commits easily and gives attention freely is the male equivalent of a slut to women. He will be used, but by nature of his availability and the ease of which his emotional intimacy is available, never desired. This one-sided dynamic is that which constitutes the fabled friend zone.

Truth. Attention is to women, what sex is to men.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
of course.

Now what? What's your next line of defense lmfao.
Ubunja, first of his name, son of a hoe, hater of women, leader of the alpha Simps, rejected as a child, tormented with the pains of his past, cursed to live all his years hating and hating... Till his last breath. grin

I don't really give two shits about you and your crew. You can rant and rave all you want.
But life begins when you put your phone down.
If you're nothing like you claim online, then you're a waste.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Ubunja, first of his name, son of a hoe, hater of women, leader of the alpha Simps, rejected as a child, tormented with the pains of his past, cursed to live all his years hating and hating... Till his last breath. grin

I don't really give two shits about you and your crew. You can rant and rave all you want.
yes. And Then?

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
yes. And Then?
Yawns. I'm done. Made my point already.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Westernlove:

Oh boy see finishing. The damn truth Is a lot of men will forever worship pussies.....grin grin grin
lol pussy they will never get.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solonubinho(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

ubunja:
yes. And Then?

O so pe and den? grin Den dededeng!! Lool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
-A woman who is interested in a man wants to see other women are INTERESTED in him. Not only does that give him instant VALUE, it makes it all the more satisfying to snatch him from their clutches.

Culled from the 48 Laws of Power

The Bang Rule also said something similar

Ubunja what do you think about this. It's a good one, yeah? cheesy

cool

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
As long as you live, people will hurt you. It's inevitable. Even in the pursuit of love, companionship or whatever you choose to call it.
I've been hurt... Too many times to count. I have also hurt others mostly unknowingly.
I've been heartbroken many many times, I stopped counting. I hated men. Despised them.
One day I had to think "how long will I continue this way?"
I've met good men, great friends, solid persons, great minds.
Although it took me a while, I came to a point where I can say. The problem is neither male nor female. There are good and bad people in every gender .
If you allow yourself swallow poisonous teachings just because you're tired of being "used and abused", trust me, you'll be doing more harm to yourself than good.
Think about it.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
CaveAdullam:
The reason for the dernier cri "DEATH TO SIMPS."

Simping legislators made laws to entangle men from coming in terms with true patriarchy and positive masculinity. For this purpose; TRP!
This is heartbreaking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lsofdk(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:
As long as you live, people will hurt you. It's inevitable. Even in the pursuit of love, companionship or whatever you choose to call it.
I've been hurt... Too many times to count. I have also hurt others mostly unknowingly.
I've been heartbroken many many times, I stopped counting. I hated men. Despised them.
One day I had to think "how long will I continue this way?"
I've met good men, great friends, solid persons, great minds.
Although it took me a while, I came to a point where I can say. The problem is neither male nor female. There are good and bad people in every gender .
If you allow yourself swallow poisonous teachings just because you're tired of being "used and abused", trust me, you'll be doing more harm to yourself than good.
Think about it.
Quick question… why does these teachings upset you?

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vecto:
-A woman who is interested in a man wants to see other women are INTERESTED in him. Not only does that give him instant VALUE, it makes it all the more satisfying to snatch him from their clutches.

cool
it's the truth bro. Women want a man that other women want.

Or, a woman wants many women to want you, then you choose her amongst them all.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vecto:

cool
That's where you guys are wrong. You think all women are the same. I thought all men were the same too. Selfish bastards.
It's called "projecting". You project your past experiences onto every other woman you meet.
You were hurt. Lied to. Betrayed.
Your pain is valid
Choosing to hold on to that pain is just like choosing to ingest poison.
It kills you, slowly.
First it takes over your mind, then kills your conscience, blinds your rationality and slowly it takes its toll on your body.
Let it go!
All people are not the same. Just as our faces are different, so are our characters.
Our proclivities, temperaments, reactions are not the same. Though we may seem to behave alike, we aren't so similar.
I hope you guys find peace.
I did. You will too

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
I see the erudite and bright Tozara viewing. Tozara, have you swallowed the red pill? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lsofdk:

Quick question… why does these teachings upset you?
I'm upset because you guys remind me of who I was, before I found peace.
I know what it means to be hurt, to hold on to my pain. To be lied to, to be deceived, TO BE HEARTBROKEN.
It saddens me to see a bunch of young men living in the past.

And I know that society expects men to be tough, but pain is pain. The world expects you to suck it up, and "be a man". That's bullshit.t. You all have emotions, even if you don't show it.
That's why I know that even among you, several have been hurt by women in the past.
You need to get yourself together and move on.
Hating women, assuming we're hoes won't heal your wound!

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is heartbreaking.
death to simps man.

They're the most dangerous because they've the power. And they're prepared to sell out their own gender for a pat on the back by the gynocracy. Smh.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
death to simps man.

They're the most dangerous because they've the power. And they're prepared to sell out their own gender for a pat on the back by the gynocracy. Smh.
Tell me, what do you think feminists, especially naija feminists will call someone like me?
A pick-me ist
On the dividing line between misogyny and misandry, anyone who tries to be the voice of reason will be seen as the enemy of his/her gender.
You can choose to see women as evil, as scheming snakes, out to get your money, out to break your heart, to frustrate you and what not
OR you can see them as the other half of an imperfect humanity.
The choice is up to you.

Most times, we're quick to record errors done to us, how about the times we've hurt another, even unknowingly?
Pause.
Stop thinking about others and what they are or what they've done.
Do a little introspection.
You'll see that sometime in the past, you hurt someone.
Such is life.
Sometimes those hurts aren't fair, sometimes you/they don't deserve it.
But it happens anyway.
So what do you do?
Live in the past? Or decide to move on?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Tell me, what do you think feminists, especially naija feminists will call someone like me?
A pick-me ist
On the dividing line between misogyny and misandry, anyone who tries to be the voice of reason will be seen as the enemy of his/her gender.
You can choose to see women as evil, as scheming snakes, out to get your money, out to break your heart, to frustrate you and what not
OR you can see them as the other half of an imperfect humanity.
The choice is up to you.

Most times, we're quick to record errors done to us, how about the times we've hurt another, even unknowingly?
Pause.
Stop thinking about others and what they are or what they've done.
Do a little introspection.
You'll see that sometime in the past, you hurt someone.
Such is life.
Sometimes those hurts aren't fair, sometimes you/they don't deserve it.
But it happens anyway.
So what do you do?
Live in the past? Or decide to move on?
dear ma'am. Don't waste your time preaching on a red pill thread.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
Even you can't fault my message. And you know it.

Anyway, for the rest of you redpill adherents, you can choose to hate women from here to New Mexico. You can cuss at them with all your heart. You can do whatever you choose to. It's a free world.
But it will not make you feel any better in the long run. That hate will destroy you from the inside out. Or, you can choose to let go, to understand that humanity is imperfect, that as long as you live, hurts will always be a part of life.
You can choose to set yourself free.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
The lady is trying to offer unwanted help.lmao
Could she be a r/ship counsellor?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mandela27:
The lady is trying to offer unwanted help.lmao
Could she be a r/ship councellor?
For a fee grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubunja:
Bro.. I expect you to ignore her. Let's starve her of the attention she seeks and watch her go back into the nothingness she came out from.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, bro...you are mistaken if you think I'm attacking OP. Hell No!!! Jesus!! He spoke hard truths. I know this cuz I'm an Alpha male. I understood his posts but not all here could get those grammatical yarns on the first page of the thread. Thats what I'm saying. The subsequent pages weren't hard to understand.

What we all want is for every man to understand this message,ain't it? So we are not enemies bro.

I suspect you are an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
we need red pill songs,make person recommend if e dey.
Wale It's Complicated

Blaklez I Have No One

TulenKey ft Falz & Ice Prince Proud Fvck Boys.

Lastly, listen to most of Future discography...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
bobowaja:

Bro.. I expect you to ignore her. Let's starve her of the attention she seeks and watch her go back into the nothingness she came out from.
cheesy cheesy
I'm sure you equally believe that every woman loves attention, well, once in a while I do. Today is not one of those days.
I've been on nl longer than some of you even knew it, though not with this account. If I was an attention seeker, I know what I'd have used that to gain.
I'm sorry to disappoint you young man, I don't feed off attention.
I know a couple of young men like yourself have read my comments, and I know it's embedded in their subconscious. Words are seeds, they may not grow immediately, but under the right conditions, they will grow; definitely.
That's enough for me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bosses in the house.. I hail you all. Abeg guys make una do well ignore that sissy.. Na only she go tire.

Ranting are for women not men.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eileene(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.
Guys not to derail the thread
But girl sorry to say you just validated everything they've been saying.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eileene(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women are obsessed with claiming they/their gender has a mastery over qualities that they scarcely possess. Eg: logic, maturity, thoughtfulness, introspective self-awareness
But on a more serious note with these you do make few of us feel unwomanly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vhipa(m), Skepticus and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.