Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763724 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fact1:

Dats what most of you guys think,,,,,you believe dat there's no real love again and those dat are happy with each other you will say it's because they are able to satisfy each other's needs,,,,see my brother if a girl loves you,,she won't think about how rich or handsome you are ,,,,but you won't be able to understand what I meant just because you can't relate it with yourself or anybody around you,,I still stand with my first post,,,

Love and light

Actually there is real love and there are very good women out there.
Just like there are good and bad men.
Good women have not been corrupted by the world that we are in.

Most of them are mixing up a lot of stuffs here. It's more about a man being wise.

Also I find it laughable spending time researchering on women, invariably shows a weakness on the mans part.

From my own personal experience I learnt from experience the ways of women. Writing all these won't help these guys.
Experience they say is the best teacher

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Skepticus:

The day Nigerian men would stop "talking a lot" (giving too much non-sexual attention) to women and either ignore them, or talk to them briefly in direct, sarcastic style (sexual attention and passing their shit tests) more than half of their problems with women would reduce.

This thread got this far because a lot of guys here ignored them and the thread became more organized for other guys to learn.

how do one give a direct, sarcastic style (sexual attention and passing their shit tests?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Tory lanez- “who needs love” mp3.

Play this song and thank me later cool

I downloaded it two weeks ago. Still can't stop listening to it. Tory is a talented artist

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vest(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol.. i like ycee's music.. He's a redpill nigga... i liked how he made mockery of women from poor homes forming posh for guys in alhaji.

i also like kissdaniel, he simply doesn't give a hoot

i like burna boys music too.. he's purple pilled

but someone like joeboy ehn, i dislike his music die. imagine the fool saying "i feel like i dont deserve your love oh baby". wtf

Bad Energy For Me
have you listen to Johnny drills songs in one of his lyrics the dude called his soul a rechered soul not fit for her love or nonso Amadi song tonight? I swear since I started taking the red pill I deleted all those nonsense from my phone and asked God to forgive me.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
vest:
have you listen to Johnny drills songs or nonso Amadi song tonight? I swear since I started taking the red pill I deleted all those nonsense from my phone and asked God to forgive me.
Lmaooo grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kaycee54321:
A lot of guys are actually really so dumb...

There's this guy (still struggling financially) that has spent a lot of money on a girl he's dating and who he thinks he really loves...

He bought her a wig and a phone few weeks ago. This girl uses that phone he bought her to flirt and chat with other guys and long story short, she spent the night with a gee at a hotel this weekend. This gee is rich and owns some properties...

She's been talking to this gee and they're "friends"...

She bought a small gift for him and got herself a sexy lingerie which they used to have a really good time...

To cut everything short, she confided in the gee that she hasn't really been a good girl and she's been double dating...

She was thinking of returning the phone that her boyfriend bought for her...as in, they're dating, not like she's being wooed...

Note: she confided in an apparent friend that she was cheating on him with her boyfriend...

I don't normally type this much but it's just so sickening. Anyway, the rich gee told her that he loves her imperfections (he isn't tired of smashing her ass just yet) and applauded her "sincerity".

Meanwhile, the actual boyfriend is still trying to know when she'll be free for them to see a movie to make up for the delay in sending her some money that she requested for...

I'm trying so hard to be discreet as possible..

Anyways, A lot of men are actually emotionally frail...

Red pill apart, I bless the day I read "48 Laws of Power". I understood a whole lot about the harsh realities of human existence.

This part nearly killed me with laughter. . . grin grin

It reminded me of a line in one of the biggies song

- “Ya man's a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashin'
- High fashion - flying into all states
- Sexing me while your man masturbates”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
djon78:

Most of them are mixing up a lot of stuffs here. It's more about a man being wise.

Also I find it laughable spending time researchering on women, invariably shows a weakness on the mans part.

From my own personal experience I learnt from experience the ways of women. Writing all these won't help these guys.

A wise man listens to his elders and learn from their experience so as to avoid making same mistakes and be able to tackle challenges....

A foolish man believes "Experience is the best teacher" and so waits for his own experience before learning..But most times, his own experience tears him down to shreds....

By just listening, reading and learning from Wise Redpilled Men around the globe, a young guy can scale through different challenges ( both life challenges, family challenges, work challenges, women challenges e.t.c) and come out unharmed..

Be WISE..
NO OFFENSE

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
demanuel:

Bro I understand where you are coming from, but;

If for some reasons (health, spiritual.... God forbid) you can't provide and you also dropped in your Value (finance, physical, social influence), will she still truly Love you and submit to you?

If for some reasons (health, spiritual....God forbid) she dropped in her feminine value (physical, fertility), will you still love her and stick to only her?

You're right ,,,,

Nobody want or pray for what you wrote (fact) either male or female,,,

But still love don't care,,,

You and i may stop loving her but i know some people dat won't stop loving no matter d situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
djon78:

You're right 100%✌️

See they still don't believe dat there's good women out there , me and you know dat they are scarce,,,the truth about human being is once you made up your mind dat you won't accept something ,,you will always give excuse or find point dat will favour your point,,,,,as i said earlier if they have experienced it they won't be always ready to go against it,,, although learning from others are important in man's life but you have to relate it with yourself or people around you firstly,,,, because the people you wanna learn from didn't follow the same parth as yours,,, you can only learn from the frame work of their problem or solutions ,,

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LadySarah: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Prinnce1:
Am not getting married period.... Whatever this op is posting here is pure undiluted truth. I respect all the redpillers for enlightening us on daily basis in case we want to flip and fall back into simping.

There is a time Don jazzy was doing give away on Instagram and one lady commented " do and marry so that you will reduce this your generosity " had to read it more than a zillion time to understand what she meant, ladies only come into our lives to control what we worked and toiled day and night for. God will help us.

Initial gra gra

Check back by 2030,theres a woman collecting feeding money every month.

Yen yen yen!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
mattfeuter:

This part nearly killed me with laughter. . . grin grin

It reminded me of a line in one of the biggies song

- “Ya man's a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashin'
- High fashion - flying into all states
- Sexing me while your man masturbates”

isn't this great/your flight leaves at eight/her flight lands at nine/my game just rewinds/lyrically i'm supposed to represent/i'm not only a client/i'm the player president

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Song of the Day

AZ--Sugarhill
One of the most underrated MC. #TheFirm

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
@ mrpaedo
Can this be the photo of the day grin grin
Old but gold grin grin ...
Someone was saying personal experience is the best teacher...I'm waiting for this one to gain experience undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alphamal3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
[/b] I WROTE THIS ON MY WHATSAPP BEFORE I PASTED IT HERE [b]

•How many times have you wooed a lady
•A lot and truly Most of them said *No*
•What did you do
•Kept asking
•Kept calling texting and waiting for a *Yes*
•This is not American Movie
•Or Indian Movies where you keep trying
•You won’t hear *Yes* unless you’re in a movie
•Why try? You want her Right?
•Start acting like shes your girl
•How would you treat your girl
•Control her a little bit
•Sit move Lets go Follow me Like this
•Like that you tried
•Don’t let her know she’s perfect
•She is never perfect
•Criticize her dress and tell her
•Some other colors or dress would fit her skin
•Hurl Little insults at her
•To make her feel comfortable

•You praise a man to make him uncomfortable
•Eg: Your shoe is Nice
•He has 20 other shoes
•He will believe you’re low value
•He will try to distant himself from you

•You criticize a lady to make her feel comfortable
•She will believe you’re high value
•She will impress you more
•And Try to prove your opinion wrong
•She believe she is a goddess

•Men keep good things up
•Women try to beautify what’s bad
•Makeups eyelashes surgery etc
•They’re to fool you
•When you call her lazy
•She will work more
•Truly shes lazy and weak
•All that hardworks are to fool you
•She will try to impress you
•Do not waste your resources on her
•This is not my point
•Never give her what you cant afford to loose
•Women come and go
•When she leave life goes on
•You can decide to leave too
•But let her enjoy your belongings
•And tell her what not to touch
•Boundaries
•Now What would your girlfriend do?
•As an investment
•When women invest
•They find it hard to let go
•In a relationship
•Let her tell you lot of things
•About herself
•Not yourself
•Talk about her a lot
•Not yourself
•Touch her a lot
•Not yourself
•Make her spend few times with you
•Whenever shes not doing something
•Something essential
•Give her some tasks to execute
•Do them together
•Let her do others alone
•All theses are for short time
•Not up to a week
•Before you smash her
•Reward her if she make an attempt
•Or do it well
•If she refuses at first, Disqualify her
•When she has invested a lot
•Going back isnot easy at that point
•Sex and romance will come easily
•If you ask her to be your gf again
•She might tell you *NO* again
•Just to shit test you
•She might even ask for money
•Trying to push you away
•Before you give her any personal money
•Make her do some task
•If she do it well, reward her
•Touch her a lot
•Never take anything she says serious
•They talk shit alot
•They dont even understand themselves
•Understand her
•But always listen to her worries
•Do not give her advice
•She will not listen
•Just listen to her bullshit
•Never react emotionally
•Just say oh thats bad oh right oh sorry
•Try to console her by touching
•If you smoke, she will smoke
•Trying to impress you
•Everytime she tries to impress you,
•You’re winning
•She will tell you She loves you
•Love is unconditional
•But she does not know love
•Her love is basically conditional
•Pleasing you physically Like;
• *Chores, Sex ,Romance ,Obedience*
•And enjoying what you have
•Do not fall in love with her
•Your love is
• *Long term humility, emotions, Lack of control *
•But always reward her good and bad
•Behaviour
•Good reward
• *Security And Providing*
•Bad Reward
• *Ignoring , Punishing, Leaving*

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2020

Bone Crusher ft Killer Mike & T.I----Never Scared

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Redpilled Movie of the Day
Glengarry Glen Ross----1992

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nairaland Redpilled Post of the Day

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
i926:
Not just underrated but virtually unknown by many

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
@Zabiboy,Na you win today's simp photo of the daygrin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=XshegzzyeeiX post=94647342][/quote] I GOT A NEW BALANCE
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
demanuel:

Bro I understand where you are coming from, but;

If for some reasons (health, spiritual.... God forbid) you can't provide and you also dropped in your Value (finance, physical, social influence), will she still truly Love you and submit to you?

If for some reasons (health, spiritual....God forbid) she dropped in her feminine value (physical, fertility), will you still love her and stick to only her?
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR RESPONSES

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
she exposed the double standard of feminists and talked about the societal pressure on men,i like that girl grin.

mrpaedo:
Nairaland Redpilled Post of the Day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
i926:

Yea but he stole his name from Azie Faison

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fact1:

You're right with your right up,, girls are somehow cunny,, everybody knows dat,,,but what you got wrong is dat their are still some girls dat despite the fact that what they found in you is no longer there ,,they will still stand by you dat discipline is in their soul,,but such girls are so so scarce,,you know even in dis forum some of them will be shouting money up and down as if we own them something,,but did you know dat one of the greatest acheivment of a man is to find the right partner,,may we find d right one
SO HELP US GOD.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
mrpaedo:

Bone Crusher ft Killer Mike & T.I----Never Scared

Hmmm, I love the "Attenchun" album.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Back when we were kids, anytime we went astray, our mothers would make us wait for our fathers to return so that our fathers would flog us mercilessly. After the beatings, our mothers who pushed us to our fathers for the beatings, would drag us close to console and pet us.

In ancient Greece, anytime men were going for war, men would short-change themselves and keep some men behind to restrict women from meeting or spending time with each other because they knew what women are capable of.

The treachery of women is spiritual and not natural.
MOTHERS ARE BEST LOVERS SO NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED TO THEIR CARE TOWARDS US.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Boldone555:

Yea but he stole his name from Azie Faison
Or maybe he coined his nick out of his real name Anthony cruZ..AZ grin.

Some rappers got there names from either drug lords, tyrants, or even steal there fellow rappers alias like the fat Rick Rock did. No be crime

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I don't know who needs to hear this: that girl you are spending all your resources on, thinking that one day she will eventually love you, is using those resources to accrue alpha males higher than you in the hierarchy.

Anyways it will all end in premium tears.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Avoid the friendzone.
THE NEXT RATED TRUTH AFTER THE CONTENTS OF THE HOLY BIBLE.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Not committed, but want you committed, dump her!

Shows signs of arrogance and full of hubris, dump her!

Doesn't respect you, and not submitted to you, dump her!

Shame and/or rain insults on you to get what she wants, dump her!

Doesn't want you to lead her, dump her!

Caught lying or stealing, dump her!

Poor hygiene, dump her!

Lack manner of approach and not hospitable, dump her!

Not remorseful for her mistakes, dump her!

Not accountable, dump her!

Not proud of you, dump her!

Not willing and ready to learn, dump her!

Doesn't respect your opinions and voluntarily break your rules, dump her!

Don't want to hustle with you, dump her!

Doesn't care about your dreams and potentials, dump her!

Want you back because you are now successful, dump her!

F^ck your friend by mistake, dump her!

Highest form of disrespect is cheating, so dump her!

You are the prize to be won.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Maintain dominance.
hoes be like " I NEED A MAN THAT WILL LOVE ME WITH ALL MY FLAWS & WHO I AM " Dauuum !

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
FRANKOSKI:

SO HELP US GOD.

Amen oo grin
✌️��

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ahijo1990(m), Valwezzy, beezman(m), gamaliel9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.