Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754785 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Redpilled Tv Show of the Day
The Wire----2002:::2008

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Redpilled Comedy Special of the Day
Dave Chappelle;Sticks and Stones----2019

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Alpha Fuxx Photo of the Day

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
emmaodet:

waoowaooowaoooooohhh have been looking for the title of this track for long after flashing my phone.
Thanks bro, just downloaded it now.
Singing ........ have told u modafvckers am never scared ....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
foreman:
After following TRP for a while I decided to try the new method, like a researcher that I am anyways. This was some years back now.

There was this girl in my area I noticed she feels uncomfortable around me. I reasoned she must be that situation where they say you have been chosen. The first time I said how are you to her she was almost frozen. I gisted a little then asked for her number and told her I will call her for a hang out. She gave me after making some weak defense about not having time and all that. Like three days later I called her and just talked generally. Then a week later I called her and told her to come join me for a drink around afternoon. She came ooo, I ordered drinks. I was about ordering peppersoup when I observed she was not really concentrating or interested in those things. I sharperly asked whether she would love a more private place to which answer was surprisingly yes.

Na so we enter room f--uc-k, just like that. I couldn't believe it. Me, that is used to toasting, then arranging boring dates which are not interesting to me anyways except we are already in very good talking terms. Since then I have been wondering how ignorant I have been all my life in woman matter. This girl later, after some encounters, told she always wanted to Bleep me for a while just that I was blind. Now I no dey even bother about having GFs only fkbuddies. if I like you I keep you for a while as long as you look good enough to show boys and can chat well in the midst of friends. Even at that if attachment is setting in I discharge, I no wan wahala.

It isn't funny that we spend our entire life learning things that will make our life better in school but not learning about women. Women that we plan to stay with for the rest of our lives oooo.

You are a real nigarrrrr.

If only most guys know?

If a girl wants you badly, trying to take her out for a date or trying to woo her with sweet talks only kills the vibes. It's a huge turn off to her already. What exactly are you doing it for? Impress? Lmaoo man she's already impressed already, that's why the green lights are visible. This is why nice guys will never get sex. A girl who lusts for you will never make you go through the stress of spending money on drinks or food just to get inside her veejay. It's a waste of time.

Kudos man.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
mrpaedo:

She is female.Women are innately redpilled.Sometimes,on very few occasions,they reveal their true redpilled nature
Atypical of your average women out there to come these clean and blunt.
Many women in these forum are definitely going to hate her for her outspoken personality on her fellow gender's nature.
Just hoping she stays safe, and actually not these blunt out there about women nature, trust me, they can go any length to f*ck her up.
Beverley gots lots of admirers already, of course, guys only cheesy.
But then, guys ought to be careful when dealing with women like these.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
mrpaedo:

You guys are too damn easy.That's why these women keep winning.
She is playing thesame game as other women but in a different way.
Haven't you heard of the "tradthot" phenomenon?
AWALT-yesterday,today and tomorrow

I never said you should LOVE her...
I can't trust any bitch.
It's a trick to look good to us men, you can use that to your advantage. At this point, it's possible she'll always want to please you to maintain that "I understand men" frame and look good....
once again....use that to your advantage, play smart.

you get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Skepticus:

To be fair, ladies like that are a lot easier to get with than the feminist types but you'll have to be careful when dealing with their types so as not to end up with "I'm surprised that she has changed", " She was never like this when we were dating" etc.

TradCon (Traditionally Conservative, also called Chameleons) women have a sleeker game up their sleeve than their feminist counterparts. They sympathize with men and understand the issues that men go through but use it to great advantage in putting their needs first. Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren are reminders.

Women are highly adaptable to anything you bring to the table and can manipulate her ways around it. Being red pilled doesn't make you totally immune to her manipulations. As long as you are fully grounded in the red pill, you can spot patterns that most men wouldn't notice and predict her bullshit on time. You can't be perfect all the time though. They are mostly a step ahead of you.

With that said, there is a lot to learn from these TradCon women. Pick their messages but be on your uttermost guard when dealing with them.

This exactly what I was trying to say...
she's playing a game that you can use against her.

You can never trust a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vecto:

If only most guys know?

If a girl wants you badly trying to take her out for a date or trying to woo her with sweet talks only kills the vibes. It's a huge turn off to her already. What exactly are you doing it for? Impress? Lmaoo man she's already impressed already, that's why the green lights are visible. This is why nice guys will never get sex. A girl who lusts for you will never make you go through the stress of spending money on drinks or food just to get inside her veejay. It's a waste of time.

Kudos man.

You're still praising him ,,,,,,,

Koburu
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bonnyegg: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
passengar:
Just did that now....that thread is filled with raw and hard truth...i have bookmarked it....would always visit it,for references and regular dosage of my monthly red pill prescription

Bro please share the link of the thread

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Quote of the day

Tariq is already a real man @ 17

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2020
I don't know who needs to hear this: That woman you've vowed to take bullets for, read funeral rites to the last man that took a bullet for her.

Authority: Value your life.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I don't know who needs to hear this: That woman you've vowed to take bullets for, read funeral rites to the last man that took a bullet for her.

Authority: Value your life.
Thank u for this, men will never learn

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Asekhamid: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
hmmmm....I have been reading all the redpill rules and I came to realise that women are too much work and troubles.
I saw a YouTube comments that says that
"you can love and care for a woman but never show her you love or care for her"
I was like WTF!!...why will I love her and not show her..so I have to use reverse psychology just to get and keep a woman all the time...its just like walking on egg shells as a little mistep can tarnish everything we have built up.
-so if I care for her I am weak
-if I tell her I love her I am weak
-if I give her attention I am neeedy and weak
-if I send her money I am weak
-if I do what she wants I am weak
but she values and chases the guy that does nothing for her..
The dating game in this generation is too much work abeg
my guys...the only advice I have for you is to put love aside and build your life so that your family and children can benefit from it in the future...be concerned about building a future for yourself and your future kids and forget this women who only want to use you to play games...
when you attain that wealth and status in the future,the women will rush you
someone once said "life is a race for men,while the women wait at the end of a finish line to Bleep the winners".
a woman can leave you any day but your success you have suffered for will never leave you.
yes we are social creatures and we also desire attention from the opposite sex.But that doesn't mean you should make a woman your only focus in life.
stay on your goals and free all this relationship issues abeg.
There was a day I had a quarrel with my girlfriend about money,I was feeling bad but then my dad called me and told me he has been having leg pains bkos he walks to work everyday and didn't have Much money on him..tears came out of my eyes that day and i went to borrow money just to send to him...that was the day I knew I had other things to focus on in my life.
focus on a woman and see her leave you for another then you will be broken...
I always say this and I repeat again
INVEST IN YOURSELF AND NOT WOMEN

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Had to create a profile on Nairaland just to commend you guys for a job well done.
I can’t believe I’ve been living life the wrong way all these while. It took me three days from the beginning of this thread to get to this point but it has been the most rewarding three days of my life. Thanks to you guys. Talking about women mentality to entitlement and believe that you should always do them favors not cus they deserve it but cus they are women is sickening to the stomach, they act like you own them and try to make you feel guilty when you turn down their requests. But thanks to redpill, they ain’t gettin nothing. See the screenshot below is a chat I had with a girl this morning, their entitlement mentality is out of this world.
P.S she’s a baby mama

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
TheRollingStone:
Had to create a profile on Nairaland just to commend you guys for a job well done.
I can’t believe I’ve been living life the wrong way all these while. It took me three days from the beginning of this thread to get to this point but it has been the most rewarding three days of my life. Thanks to you guys. Talking about women mentality to entitlement and believe that you should always do them favors not cus they deserve it but cus they are women is sickening to the stomach, they act like you own them and try to make you feel guilty when you turn down their requests. But thanks to redpill, they ain’t gettin nothing. See the screenshot below is a chat I had with a girl this morning, their entitlement mentality is out of this world.
P.S she’s a baby mama
The sickening part is the entitlement. Don’t be surprised if you had done that for, at slight disagreement, she will say what have you even done for me before.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2020
2dice01:
Quote of the day

Tariq is already a real man @ 17

Is this Tariq from power?

I really need to see this series.

How many seasons is it?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Vecto:

Is this Tariq from power?

I really need to see this series.

How many seasons is it?
Yes
I love how the movie portray him tryna make him a better version of his dad

He is all about his family and getting better
Academically
financially
Business wise( Drugs) cheesy

This is called Power Book 2 a continuation
He is the lead character now
cus Ghost is now a ghost grin

Which season did you stop?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
4gunners:
The sickening part is the entitlement. Don’t be surprised if you had done that for, at slight disagreement, she will say what have you even done for me before.

Sigh... it’s really bad.
But I’m too redpilled for that to happen though �

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Vecto:

If only most guys know?

If a girl wants you badly, trying to take her out for a date or trying to woo her with sweet talks only kills the vibes. It's a huge turn off to her already. What exactly are you doing it for? Impress? Lmaoo man she's already impressed already, that's why the green lights are visible. This is why nice guys will never get sex. A girl who lusts for you will never make you go through the stress of spending money on drinks or food just to get inside her veejay. It's a waste of time.

Kudos man.

The girl even got married around the time we were having nice time meaning she was keeping an husband material all along.

What I have seen about girls since then, I am not sure I would have been able to get married if I hadn't. I am thinking the ignorance is nature's way of perpetuating itself.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
e sure me die say that girl don ask like 5 different guys for card,them no get shame for begging.

TheRollingStone:
P.S she’s a baby mama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
e sure me die say that girl don ask like 5 different guys for card,them no get shame for begging.

Bambiala with authority.. The sad part of the matter is at least 2 of those 5 guys go done send the card with immediate effect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2020
the funny thing is that the lady will waste the data on nonsense and resuming begging duties.

TheRollingStone:

Bambiala with authority.. The sad part of the matter is at least 2 of those 5 guys go done send the card with immediate effect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kvngbright: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good morning to all the bosses,(i dey lie down for ground dey greet una).
i will be forever grateful to you (my bosses), thank God am still a teenager(19), i will commit sucide if i came across TRP in my mid-thirties.
i don trek from choba to rumuokoro because of girl (ph folks know the distance).
lemme go straight to my testimony, God will bless our amiable Governor(Wike) for the total lockdown in rivers state, the lockdown changed my life, i started by reading a thread by sir HARDON(dating drills), it took me a month to finish the thread and the books mentioned in the thread.
i started investing my on myself e.g learnt forex trading, got certified on cyber security and data science through coursera, learnt pattern designing through youtube.
when i started reading this thread my life changed, i hated everything I've done to please women.
One of my FWB told her bestie, that am now a monster, she said she doesn't know me anymore
Please anybody that knows the guideline in opening a betting (bet9ja) should quote me

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
kvngbright:
i will be forever grateful to you (my bosses), thank God am still a teenager(19), i will commit sucide if i came across TRP in my mid-thirties.
i don trek from choba to rumuokoro because of girl (ph folks know the distance).
lemme go straight to my testimony, God will bless our amiable Governor(Wike) for the total lockdown in rivers state, the lockdown changed my life, i started by reading a thread by sir HARDON(dating drills), it took me a month to finish the thread and the books mentioned in the thread.
i started investing my on myself e.g learnt forex trading, got certified on cyber security and data science through coursera, learnt pattern designing through youtube.
when i started reading this thread my life changed, i hated everything I've done to please women.
One of my FWB told her bestie, that am now a monster, she said she doesn't know me anymore
Please anybody that knows the guideline in opening a betting (bet9ja) should quote me
Mention me on a dead thread. Tell me what you wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MRosario(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwsIB0mwLk

If only the man in this youtube video had read this thread...Western men are really suffering.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
MRosario:

If only the man in this youtube video had read this thread...Western men are really suffering.

For those who think women from certain religion and certain regions of the world are not prone to being dangerously hypergamous, this is a reminder that you are wrong. Always go in, with the perception that they all are the same. If she is an exception, she'll have to prove that convincingly.

Dude would have been jailed for 7 years because of this false assault allegations.

If you don't learn from the errors of other betas, you may learn the lesson losing your freedom or even life, in the process.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
An excerpt from the book I just read:

Women don’t want to be you be your life, they want to be part of it. They want to tag along with a man as he goes about living an exciting, adventurous life. They don’t want to be center of his life, his main focus. Alpha males treat women not as the centerpiece of their life, but as an accessory.

Summary: Women love ambitious men, chase that your goals; don’t make women the most important thing in your life.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
kvngbright:

����...do you guys know how far this journey is �����

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
MRosario:

Faisal :
"I can't believe she would do that to me after everything I did for her"

ME:

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ScammersExposed(f), chairmanawe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.