Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762084 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
fattprince:

Done that. Hope the moderators do something. Thank me latter
Thanks a bunch, i will create a thread now and mention you too, i'd really appreciate if you mention other prominent redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks a bunch, i will create a thread now and mention you too, i'd really appreciate if you mention other prominent redpillers.
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Fellow Redpillers, Pls I'm Currently Being Impersonated By Someone With The Moniker "TheGidRedpiIIer" And This Person Is All Over This Thread Promoting The Opposite Of What We Stand For. Pls Pay Attention To "II" Instead Of "LL" In The Impersonator's Moniker. Report On Sight For Impersonation Pls!!!. Thanks

Done.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

Without a penny sef, your entire family will benefit if I pick something like you as a partner, let alone a fckng driven educated hustler like myself with more to offer.

I never said I'm rich but comfortable, enough to buy a bitch a house in lekki, brand new Tesla, put you on 500k per month all from my investments. Not that I'll ever do that.. as you know redpilled!

I don't want you bitch.

Your iq is too low.

Statistically if you were even remotely beautiful you shouldn't be single.. meaning there's a problem...

Consider this entertainment.

Consider this entertainment!! Don't kill me bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Done.
Thank You. I Just Mentioned You In A Seperate Thread Now.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2021

An average girl always dates up to 5guys... the society made it normal.

This Simps...will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2021

Relax, she's on my contact list for a period of time.. another nigga saved her as loml.. mine uyo hoè.

You see the huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol trust that low iq issue to flare up yet again. grin

The fact that you think being a troll is an achievement says a lot.

Your presence hasn't brought any confusion, I'm the one entertaining you.

Once I stop you're back into being ignored into oblivion so enjoy your center stage.
Disappointed you haven't said anything meaningful though...

Like what's your philosophy in life?

You better start worrying about your life and worry not about my own,audio millionaire lets talk about your wealth and worth please
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
You better start worrying about your life and worry not about my own,audio millionaire lets talk about your wealth and worth please

If low iq was a person. cheesy

Say something intelligent, I'm trying to figure out something.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

If low iq was a person. cheesy

Say something intelligent, I'm trying to figure out something.
I told you not to worry about IQ let's talk about your worth, let me see if you are worth meeting
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
I told you not to worry about IQ let's talk about your worth, let me see if you are worth meeting

Hmm, a pig is unrelentless in mud flaps.

This is my last response!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

Hmm, a pig is unrelentless in mud flaps.

This is my last response!

shup up please and leave this lady alone,please shut up. Focus on redpill messages here and ignore any comment from that lady as you have been told repeatedly,haba.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
shup up please and leave this lady alone,please shut up. Focus on redpill messages here and ignore any comment from that lady as you have been told repeatedly,haba.

You didn't see how she kept attacking me repeatedly unprovoked?

Well , captain save a hoe, student of redpill religion, the floor is open and left for you to discuss.

It was all fun and banter. Uncouth is as uncouth does.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

You didn't see how she kept attacking me repeatedly unprovoked?

Well , captain save a hoe, student of redpill religion, the floor is open and left for you to discuss.

It was all fun and banter. Uncouth is as uncouth does.
just shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
just shut up.

Just Bleep off , who the hell are you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
NEYOOOHHH!!!! BOTAFOGOJUNIOR!! ENOUGH OF THAT

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
aomine:
NEYOOOHHH!!!! BOTAFOGOJUNIOR!! ENOUGH OF THAT

He's an imbeci.le , a simp doing exactly what simps do, getting triggered over an argument with a masculine hybrid beast.

Rozcol was giving so many exits to stop the argument, I even ignored her but bitch kept trolling.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

He's an imbeci.le , a simp doing exactly what simps do, getting triggered over an argument with a masculine hybrid beast.

Rozcol was giving so many exits to stop the argument, I even ignored her but bitch kept trolling.

please,shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
please,shut up.

Please Fck off, go and focus on your broken music career.

Hope you are not a druggie.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,THIS IS FOR MANY OF YOU IN THIS THREAD

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
LEARN HOW TO GET THE BEST FROM WOMEN

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
WITH STRONG EMPHASIS ON THE FRIENDS PART

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
WOMAN MATTER NOR GO JUST HARD AGAIN IF BIMBO FUCKUP VALERIE GO ENTA

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
YOU MAKE YOURSELF BETTER TO BE RESPECTED

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
KEEP WORKING GEE'S ONE DAY YOUR TIME WILL COME

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't want to see any fight here today, you people should behave yourselves. neyoohhh the audio millionaire,hope you have learnt never to disrespect me again. yeye boy
No vex are u the former Zzor ? Bcox someone said u are the one but I want to b sure, is bin long I saw dat moniker, I mean no harm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE,Bleep BEING MR NICE GUY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
NO ACCOUNTABILITY WHATSOEVER

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
IN THIER HOE PHASE THEY TOTALLY ABANDON ANY THOUGHTS OF HOW THIER FUTURE WILL BE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
BODY COUNT O POR!!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
SHARP NIGGA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
SIMPS I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR SPEC

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kunlex1, Smartb0y, DharmieDhrey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.