Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759856 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
I'm sure he knew all these things but chose to simp,he probably thought NAWALT or maybe he could change her.
He better not default in his payments because prison is sure for him.

At this point, I won't stress myself feeling pity for simps anymore. If a man gets it, he gets it; if he doesn't, he doesn't and that's his own business.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2021
this one happened in Ghana?? shocked

heartofcity12:
Another sad and depressing one. She gave him bastard kids and still chased him out of his own house with legal backings, now he’s wandering on the streets. Now you see why some men are suicidal. More reason why getting money without being redpilled is dangerous. Money can not save you from the wrath of these jezebels, be redpilled, stay redpilled, save yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2021
For that Washington dude. What's inside the contract in the first place. Shouldn't there be a clause like the contracts become null and void if the lady initiates a break up or if she's caught riding another dick. But what do I know. He does not need to put those clause since the girl can never think of doing those to him. She loves him unconditionally. Even when she has done it to others his will be different because he loves her and true love are always reciprocated. The foolish thing about this is another NBA star is already being groomed to fall into this trap. Because his love is truer than Washington's and so she will truely love him back.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Many men will read this and still not have sense. Like that lady said in your previous meme "... they are fools queen, don't overestimate them." That's experience talking.

Simps love their chains. She’s absolutely right about that, some men are really sick in the head.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:

Yes bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:

Yes bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2021
True. When you’re redpilled, you learn to use your brains more in any situationship.. Be a step ahead so they don’t screw you.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:

I heard it can happen in South Africa, but I am not sure. Ubunja can correct me here.

@MJBOLT @heartofcity
I just did some research on PJ Washington. The actual child support payment isn't $200k/month... it is actually $250k/month. Google it.

PJ Washington also admitted to being groomed by Brittany Renner. Brittany made a video in the past clearly saying NBA athletes are dumb (when it comes to women) and if women are looking to cash out on rich dude, they should target NBA athletes. This is what she said; this is the industry hòe PJ Washington chose to impregnate and pedestalize. I am also sure he knew about the child support system. I have no pity for him.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
^^^
No wonder that experienced woman in heartofcity12's meme said "... they are fools queen, don't overestimate them." She was talking out of experience. Some Nigerian men were sympathizing with Chidinma (the girl who stabbed the CEO); am I to be surprised if these same men will date and marry her? Nope.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2021
H0es steady exposing themselves. It’s why you must stop pedestalizing them, modern women are wilder than even you the man.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
I heard it can happen in South Africa, but I am not sure. Ubunja can correct me here.

@MJBOLT @heartofcity
I just did some research on PJ Washington. The actual child support payment isn't $200k/month... it is actually $250k/month. Google it.

PJ Washington also admitted to being groomed by Brittany Renner. Brittany made a video in the past clearly saying NBA athletes are dumb (when it comes to women) and if women are looking to cash out on rich dude, they should target NBA athletes. This is what she said; this is the industry hòe PJ Washington chose to impregnate and pedestalize. I am also sure he knew about the child support system. I have no pity for him.

No pity for the simp at all. You’re right, wanted to post the video but there is no way I can post it here. H0es keep screwing simps everyday.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
H0es steady exposing themselves. It’s why you must stop pedestalizing them, modern ladies are wilder then even you the man.
This is to show you all that there are redpill women too.Been a while here
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2021
She said her mind. This is to show you that what they’re capable of is illimitable.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
They’re so entitled like that nowadays. Let the simps cover their tabs. They make these ladies be like this in the first place.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Women have mastered the game while men don’t even know the school exists. These men don’t sign any prenup or legal agreements because they were blinded by love. Prenup or no prenup these days , half or your net worth is going after divorce. It’s hard to believe someone that once loved you could tear you in half. Divorce is now the easiest way women end up on the Forbes list. The biggest irony is that they’ll take the money and go date or marry a dude making far less than their ex husband. As you know, women don’t just hop into new people, the new dude has been in the picture for months or years before they monkey branch.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
He found out that she used to be a prostitute and he quickly divorced her, a round of applause for the man, that’s a good move. These h0es want to eat their cakes and still have it. Some simps be making excuses for ex prostitutes/runs girls around here and be glorifying them with a ring because she’s flashy and got big ass and boobz, keep it up. Just remember a h0e will always be a h0e.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2021
She’s just being with you because she hasn’t got a better option. She loves herself more than she could love any other man, shows you how redpilled they are. The most redpilled guy you know has nothing on the average hypergamous female out there when it comes to being ruthless.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
pacespot:
But with all the knowledge and highlights that this thread intends to pass on to people, I will say men are as much of a problem for a fellow man as any woman can be. As long as we continue to have simps among men who don't reason like other men, then men will continue to fall prey to the women antics. No woman can really fight you by herself except she manipulates another man to do that for her, so she is not the threat that you should be worried about but your fellow man who will come for your jugular trying to defend her or fight for her. I've never had a regret dealing with any woman owning to my casual nature of going into a relationship. I get tired even before she can think of knowing my last name cheesy. Maybe this method is what has worked for me or my simple nature of being a fair partner. At least if someone gives you her time, her sex and care, you should make sure they don't leave with regret. And then one good thing about a woman that is special to me is, she does not see you as her competitor but rather her complement, your fellow man does anyway. She wants you to be successful as a man because that is the only way you can make her feel proud as a woman, though she might leave if you are not. Let's be realistic why the women tend towards a man that is successful nowadays. Unlike a man, a woman natural pride is in her physical appearance or attraction, you can trace this back to ancient times when women used to display their beauty as their greatest pride to potential suitors or engaged in all sorts of cultural dances all to the satisfactions of men, and it is still happening today in form of pageantry. She glows, smells good and preens herself like a hen just to look attractive to men. You will agree with me that the modern cosmetics for women today do not come cheap, if you are unable to meet the high budget of the latest modern cosmetics, your best bet is to go for the low-end or medium class of the products for your woman. And this is exactly where the societal trend tends to fuel this nature of women gravitating towards the super-rich men, why would it cost so much for a woman to take care of her outward appearance today? By this development, the natural instinct of a woman to look good and stylish has been enmeshed in the high end nature of the rich class and luxuries in the society. From her head to toes, everything has been materialistically extravated to fit with the latest societal trend, no thanks to technological innovations, everything about a woman can be artificially modified to her taste. To this, even the realest of the women will have a hard time resisting the lure of the glamour they often watch on TV in terms of pageantry shows. So who bears the cost of doing this for them, you know the answer: a man with deep pocket.

If you can find a way to take care of your woman's physical outlook to her taste, believe me you've met at least 80% of her heart desire. The only thing that moves a woman more than her physical outlook is her children, but not every relationship leads to marriage. Any other material possessions given to a woman by a man are secondary or driven by greed or self interest. So if a woman wants to leave you because you cannot buy her a car or build her a mansion, it is not worth keeping such a woman. If you are going to gift a woman something, it should be out of your volition but not to keep her.
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
H0es steady exposing themselves. It’s why you must stop pedestalizing them, modern ladies are wilder than even you the man.
CHAI embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OgwuEgo: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Guymen abeg what's the reply to please I need a favour from woman?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
She said her mind. This is to show you that what they’re capable of is illimitable.
Y'ALL BETTER KNOW THAT WOMAN CAN LOVE 5 GUYS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS
1OBI -BIG joystick
2TITUS_ KNOWS MATHEMATICS
3 JUDE- HAS CARS
4-DUKE-HAS AMERICAN ASSENT
5--FRANK-COOKS VERY WELL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2021
How to be friends with a girl:

Fvck her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
Women have mastered the game while men don’t even know the school exists. These men don’t sign any prenup or legal agreements because they were blinded by love. Prenup or no prenup these days , half or your net worth is going after divorce. It’s hard to believe someone that once loved you could tear you in half. Divorce is now the easiest way women end up on the Forbes list. The biggest irony is that they’ll take the money and go date or marry a dude making far less than their ex husband. As you know, women don’t just hop into new people, the new dude has been in the picture for months or years before they monkey branch.
Later, some guys will want you to believe women are not smart.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
Females steady snitching on themselves, thank God for the internet. Simps will still see this and not learn.
damn.. This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Junnior:
How to be friends with a girl:

Fvck her.

1000000000000000000%

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
In your late twenties, you can date a lady in her early twenties or at 17, 18 and 19. When you are 30, 40 even 50 you can still do it. But the coin cannot be flipped because women age like milk and men age like wine. grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
heartofcity12:
She’s just being with you because she hasn’t got a better option. She loves herself more than she could love any other man, shows you how redpilled they are. The most redpilled guy you know has nothing on the average hypergamous female out there when it comes to being ruthless.
THIS IS A CREATURE WITH 2 BOOBS AND A SMELLING HOLE .

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
I told this girl recently I want no strings attached stuff..we jes Bleep and go..hanty said no and started forming for me maybe she got the wrong signal from my message..cos when I call her prior to now she dey correspond shapali after the above mentioned mama maybe started feeling she got me on choke hold..omo I delete her number..

Interesting thing is i felt I bleeped up at first cos I Neva tell u I want an fwb thing I jes press on na the doings u go take know but man is getting older and the need for clarity is necessary..so I felt kai I don Bleep up cos I dey feel her but after few minutes of scanning thru my thoughts whilst telling myself the truth (cos the worst thing a man can do to himself is lie to himself) and coming on here to take my dose of u know what grin my eye clear shapali no be like say i dey zuzu for her o but the message I came across when I logged in here abi fb sef..i cant remember was 'the worst thing to do to a woman is starve her of attention..I have started it already but that insight cemented my action instanta..eh gawd! Find boi like me grin grin wey dey hustle on a steady na em woman wan use play..my ancestors can never forgive me if that happens.. So like this now malnutrition of attention might jes kill her grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
fattprince:

Bro seriously I've got no prob with you. But I think its you who read to find loopholes in people way of doing things. And think your way is a better way of doing things. Sometimes its good to see loopholes in something's but in the long run it's bad because you will find yourself concentrating more on loopholes and start missing the good in things even when the loophole is irrelevant. And I don't read competition into your writings in fact if I did I wouldn't be planning on using your reply whenever a girl ask me that question.

That's your assumption bro, what I did was to come out with a self explanatory write up between both "replies" on how I felt it to be.. just an opinion. I didn't really say anyone was better.. neither was I looking for loopholes.

You see that's the thing with we Africans, when you express yourself too much in a crowd, they tagged you pompous, EGOSTIC, and Mr know all kinda man.

But a white man will always tell you " so much KNOWLEDGE in this world still undiscovered", hence they are freely open to any discussion at any time being criticism or supportive input.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Balon da simp got me cheesy cheesy grin
FORWARDEVERLY:

More Like nominating him for Ballon D' Simp..

LMFAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Are you a man with two balls dangling right below your private part? Then this is meant for you.

If you're not where you want to be in life
you have no business being emotionally attached to a woman no matter what the case may be. In fact it should never exist in your dictionary.

You do not need a woman to live a happy life or be successful.

Women are only a subject of leisure not of necessity.

They're a subject of want and not of need.

They should be a complement to your life not an integral part of it.

Her beauty, warm behaviors and all might tempt you but how you hold your ground will take you a long way.

The word LOVE is only but a fallacy when it's outside your family take this to the bank.

Involve women with zero emotion and more logic as long as its not your mother or sister and 90% of your problems are defeated.

Even if your woman showers you with enormous affection leave it to her and never take part of it. It's not of your best interest to return it. They won't tell you this

The love you might think she has for you is actually respect.

Respect borne of the fact that she hopes to gain from your resources and protection if she isn't doing so already.

If you've been emotionally attached yourself to a woman you were in fact a fool; But if you're still involved you're not just a fool but you're also courting unnecessary distraction and catastrophe.

Channel those 'feelings' you have for that woman unto your mother, sisters and all your family members and never take a bit of it outside. The reward is precious and priceless.

You may see woman as your lover, soulmate, life partner but she sees you as her route to survival. That's the bitter truth.

Take notice and be wise my friend

Authority: your brain over your heart
anyday

Lmao redpill is making men to be emotionally constipated idiots, it's so funny. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SignsDara(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.