Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2978803 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jimmy17:

Okay thanks... what version is that mine is not working anymore
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-book-of-pook-with-indexed-contents-e158427207.html. Here's one, although PDF

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
PacAmaru:
Are there guys here that wake 5:am for road work and 6:00am for gym/workouts?
Any?

No matter how busy ur schedule will be,don't miss 5-7am every day

Steady o..6am for gym/workouts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LONGPREEK(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jessepaid:
ahhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Compare

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
New WR grin

SOZINN:
E choke

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Valid point I saw from that calibèrator.

We are in nigeria, we in are in Africa soil...so whenever I see discussions or aguement about the western word, billionaires in dollars getting divorce... likes of them dr dre, mackenzie, bezos....I just scroll down, (5 pages skipped) man I ain't reading no long espistles... nothing consign me.. because soon enough when they are done arguing about the western word, they log offline to face reality of the kind of girls we have here in 9ja....a very different breed.

Ask a teenager from the slumps of tupelo mississippi if he knows wizkid or ramsey noah, he might likely say no...

Quote me when you got some street naija talk to discuss.

But if you got some financial alignment from the western fleet am open for that.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Any religion that embraces Feminism will see the beginning of it's decline and so will the people who follow it- LFM

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Masculinity is gold
Fatherhood is sacred

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Marcus... some sources below;

Russel Warne.
Arthur Jensen.
Richard Haier.
Charles Murray.
Noah Carl. Etc.

PS: I'm not ready for this Marcus. Do have a nice time going through the links/Authors. Well done!

Thanks.

where una dey read all these things from?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
New WR grin

Meanwhile, McKenzie Scott has remarried. Bro, imagine the speed. I just hope that guy will rape her in the divorce court and avenge Jeff Bezos. angry

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Like play like play, that olosho angel don first other girls find love inside biggy house. Na WA o grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
I understand things more when Reading, I'll focus in it ND not doing anything

Done wit it......... 10hrs audio version

Next: rich dad, poor dad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Masculinity is gold
Fatherhood is sacred

Indeed fatherhood is sacred but at risk when inter sexual dynamics are problematic.

The stats speak for itself of which black Americans are disproportionately affected (why we have a Kevin Samuels) and we must remember the West isn't a monolith so variables and outcomes may differ, but using America as a standard, every negative stats weighs more on the black American.

We need to ask ourselves how the black American got it so wrong despite the avalanche of opportunities existing in a country like the US.

History and documented evidence shows it wasn't slavery that ruined the black American family, it was feminism & adopted western culture(liberalism). Feminism removed the importance of the father figure and women being amoral raised dysfunctional children, who are now a menace to society.

The only question left to ask as a Nigerian .. Are we following a similar path, considering that traditional values are eroding drastically in Nigeria as we see with a soft core por.n national tv programme like bbn, open hook up shameless culture, feminist/LGBT voices on social media, the rise of a growing sex industry, social media permeation and influence, along with disinterest on the part of the government/citizens (they enjoy the hedonism) to curb. Nigeria can be likened to a liberal secular state (at least in the south) pretending to be religious/traditional, and previous high culture like marriage/chastity/shaming oddities is beginning to wane.

It's safe to assume there's a one way ticket to hell, a collapsed economy coupled with a broken people/ society.

If we can observe, intersexual dynamics does have a role in community building, which is the bedrock for stable prosperous societies, if not managed could have devastating effects.

Damaged women = endangered men.
A total cultural obliteration.

So what would the African/ Nigeria Man do to ensure it doesn't get to this point?

Continue discussing about the west?

Give up and go mtgow?

Become an activist against liberalism?

Hope to survive no matter what happens?

They want an African tailored redpill, good..

But are unable to connect the dots..

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingray10: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
I have been following this thread from inception.
My solemn gratification to all those who has kept this thread alive up to this day.
Anyguy that has come across this thread and read at least, from page one to ten and his life has not metamorphosed, and his mindset transformed is probably suffering from dyslexia, and will die a simp....

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
SOZINN:

Compare
Hey Google!

How much is Melinda gates net worth in naira..

Oh and please say it slowly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6685451/dated-4-years-no-sex
Hehehe..

a girl tried that nonsense with me after visiting twice..

Cook she no Sabi...

Every spoon of rice I take one maggi cube dey inside..

Time reach for blues...

Mama no gree...

You be virgin? She say No!

Did you donate your pvssy to your village goddess? She say No!

Last las I tell am say I won dey comot go see my guy she no wan gree go...

After petting her she agreed to leave..

As we left my hostel gate I said I forgot something upstairs that she should wait for me at the gate...

Brothers I go inside pick wetin I forget...

Come outside, see am Waka pass am, enter bike comot..

She never called again.. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
SOZINN:
Just like I condemned the idea of restricting the red pill to game and female vagina. I also repudiate the idea of making it solely about self development because the red pill encompasses the two of them.
smiley I don't wanna quote the whole post, but this is based on it.

Now let's break it down:

• I think you're misinterpreting the main point of the post. No one is saying you shouldn't fvck as many girls as you wish, but being proud of banging girls like you're doing a worthy job then, that's a problem. Some even share explicit details of them banging girls online like they are getting an award for it. I term this a low IQ behavior. SMH. (You should understand what I'm talking about).

TRP is amoral of course, no one can dictate your life but at the end of the day, women will always be there at anytime, but your mission or purpose won't always be there. When the opportunity is lost, you won't be able to regain it. Purpose over women anytime, any day! But if you think it's an achievement for you or a mission to be accomplished, that's also fine. With every decision, there's always an end result.

Pareto Principle can be used in various areas of life. 80% dedicated to your purpose, while the remaining 20% dedicated to pleasure. As you grow in your dedication to your purpose, the percentage to pleasures reduces and vice versa. You can gain pleasures while on your purpose/mission but you can't pass your mission whilst focusing on pleasures.

• The post by IM is being directed to the men who are quick to judge women or call them out as hoes but still go behind to fvck these same women in order to increase their notch counts and also make themselves feel good. Seems hypocritical isn't it? What does this tell you? *Smiles

• Again, TRP is amoral and you only live once. You can either be a good example for people to follow or be a bad example for people to avoid becoming.

• Finally, the truth doesn't care about feelings. It's a knife that cuts deep. You can either heal fast from it by taking the proper medication or ignore the wounds and let it grow to an infection. Pick your poison carefully.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe..

a girl tried that nonsense with me after visiting twice..

Cook she no Sabi...

Every spoon of rice I take one maggi cube dey inside..

Time reach for blues...

Mama no gree...

You be virgin? She say No!

Did you donate your pvssy to your village goddess? She say No!

Last las I tell am say I won dey comot go see my guy she no wan gree go...

After petting her she agreed to leave..

As we left my hostel gate I said I forgot something upstairs that she should wait for me at the gate...

Brothers I go inside pick wetin I forget...

Come outside, see am Waka pass am, enter bike comot..

She never called again.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calibrator:
The Christian religion preach about Moral Uprightness, Buddha religious beliefs share the same and countless other religions.

You don't have to be a Christian to know that thy shall not kill, steal or do your neighbours harm and as long as you are not playing for the other side, there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking to the pulpit to share sermons which contain messages which should be common sense to all and sundry, so long you avoid touching the spiritual aspect of the congregation beliefs.I am not a feminist nor sympathetic to the female cause (not playing for the other side)

I don't participate in hardcore Redpill issues here (you are free to do your research)

I only join issues which I believe should be common sense to all males by default.

You don't have to be Redpill to have common sense on how to avoid manipulations from anybody.

Next time, grow some balls and talk to me directly!

You are missing the point. No one is questioning your knowledge about women or your concerns about issues pertaining to your gender; the issue here is simply one of BOUNDARIES. Of course, you don't need religion to be morally upright as that can be achieved without religion; you don't need to be religious to be interested in and participate in discussions about God and the supernatural and engage Christians or Muslims willing to discuss with you. However, this doesn't give you and I, being atheists, the grounds to storm the Mosque or Church and start dictating or suggesting to them how to run their programmes and what issues they should preach. No matter our knowledge of reality, the holy books and moral awareness, we have no grounds to walk up to the church (or mosque) and do these. There are people that are in charge of that, and unless you are one of them, you have no grounds to do these.

Similarly, you don't need to identify as a redpiller to know a lot about women or be astute and have common sense in the issues of women and relationships. You don't need to identify as a redpiller to be concerned about issues concerning your gender and participate in discussions relating to these with those willing to engage you. In fact, I have discussed with you here, and I have praised you for your awareness and wisdom in the issue of women. However, since you don't identify as a redpiller, all these attributes don't give you the ground to come to a red pill thread and suggest to redpillers the priority of their discussions and what to discuss. Remember, this is an issue of boundaries, not an issue of the validity of your knowledge, awareness and concerns about the male gender.

Finally, in this group, we have boundaries, we hold each other accountable for our decisions; we don't try to eat our cake and have it like women, children and feminine men; and we don't force anything on anyone. We don't do anyhow here. If you choose not to identify as a redpiller, that's fine and we redpillers recognise your right to do so; however, a nonredpiller have no grounds to be on red pill thread for redpillers and suggest to redpillers what they discuss and the priority or their discussions; leave that to redpillers. If you choose not to identify as a redpiller, hold yourself accountable to that decision of yours and embrace the consequences of that decision of yours: redpillers have privileges on their thread that nonredpillers don't have. Simple!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
^^^^^
My response would have been different if a redpiller had made your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you don't identify as a redpiller and you are disappointed in or bothered about what redpillers are discussing in their red pill thread, simply create your thread discussing what you want to discuss or go to other threads and sections, if they exist, that deal with the issues you are interested in. Perhaps, you can hang around and wait for when we redpillers start discussing your topic of interest.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
i have just simped i gave 1k to a girl just for nasty talk grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
If you don't identify as a redpiller and you are disappointed in or bothered about what redpillers are discussing in their red pill thread, simply create your thread discussing what you want to discuss or go to other threads and sections, if they exist, that deal with the issues you are interested in. Perhaps, you can hang around and wait for when we redpillers start discussing your topic of interest.
if you can call yourself a redpiller we all can do same you cant present any certificate showing that u are a redpiller and we also cant.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calibrator:
The Christian religion preach about Moral Uprightness, Buddha religious beliefs share the same and countless other religions.

You don't have to be a Christian to know that thy shall not kill, steal or do your neighbours harm and as long as you are not playing for the other side, there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking to the pulpit to share sermons which contain messages which should be common sense to all and sundry, so long you avoid touching the spiritual aspect of the congregation beliefs.

I am not a feminist nor sympathetic to the female cause (not playing for the other side)

I don't participate in hardcore Redpill issues here (you are free to do your research)

I only join issues which I believe should be common sense to all males by default.

You don't have to be Redpill to have common sense on how to avoid manipulations from anybody.

Next time, grow some balls and talk to me directly!
You are a clown. I just didn't see the need to quote you to say that. My post was to Martinez so he would stop wasting his time with you.

If you deliberately do not identify as a redpiller, you have no business preaching the redpill -- softcore or hardcore -- in a redpill gathering. ....

Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't post. Continue. However, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Even Lucifer quotes Bible scriptures from time to time. Strong Christians know better than to take him serious.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
For those of you men that think oyinbo women are better than Nigerian women when it comes to money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBLXb81Qum4

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Y'all Redpillers can now see... The back and forth Currently going on was the reason I tackled some dudes here and blasted the hell outta Dem..

You don't identify as A Redpiller, fine.. we no force you to identify as one of us.. but don't come in our thread to tell us what to discuss, point out our errors to us or suggest how we ain't doing better when we post .. leave that to Redpillers to do so..
You are free to drop your post and share your knowledge but don't come here to tell us what and how we should do things here..

You don't identify as a football fan nor player but you want to give a football team a pep talk during halftime break ?? That is absurd..

You don't identify as a basketball lover but you want to give basketball players ideas and suggestions during a round break.. that is hypocritical..

Y'all none Redpillers should be guided and know your boundaries here..

Make God bless any of you type nonsense either mentioning me directly or indirectly.. I go blast you sotey you go hate yourself..

Love and light y'all..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheUndercover post=104432268]
smiley I don't wanna quote the whole post, but this is based on it.

Now let's break it down:

• I think you're misinterpreting the main point of the post. No one is saying you shouldn't fvck as many girls as you wish, but being proud of banging girls like you're doing a worthy job then, that's a problem. Some even share explicit details of them banging girls online like they are getting an award for it. I term this a low IQ behavior. SMH. (You should understand what I'm talking about).

If your term it moronic or low IQ behavior, go ahead. I'm not with you on that. It's all in your head. I don't do this but I don't have anything against guys who do lol.

TRP is amoral of course, no one can dictate your life but at the end of the day, women will always be there at anytime, but your mission or purpose won't always be there. When the opportunity is lost, you won't be able to regain it. Purpose over women anytime, any day! But if you think it's an achievement for you or a mission to be accomplished, that's also fine. With every decision, there's always an end result.

Pareto Principle can be used in various areas of life. 80% dedicated to your purpose, while the remaining 20% dedicated to pleasure. As you grow in your dedication to your purpose, the percentage to pleasures reduces and vice versa. You can gain pleasures while on your purpose/mission but you can't pass your mission whilst focusing on pleasures.

It's not what I think. I took it from a "dictionary".
Effort or skill + time = achievement
Simple formula, jeez.

Why were you quoting Pareto's principle ? Where did I ask to put pleasure before purpose. undecided I have shared my viewpoint on this before. grin

• The post by IM is being directed to the men who are quick to judge women or call them out as hoes but still go behind to fvck these same women in order to increase their notch counts and also make themselves feel good. Seems hypocritical isn't it? What does this tell you? *Smiles

We have argued about this before and we were unable to find a solid ground. There is no need to bring this up again, you know where I stand when it comes to female accountability.

• Again, TRP is amoral and you only live once. You can either be a good example for people to follow or be a bad example for people to avoid becoming.

Good or bad example depends on which path the person embarks on in his TRP journey. Don't you think? SMH

• Finally, the truth doesn't care about feelings. It's a knife that cuts deep. You can either heal fast from it by taking the proper medication or ignore the wounds and let it grow to an infection. Pick your poison carefully.

The fact that you said it doesn't make it "truth" lol.
Bro, bye. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hyerin:

You think I'm making this up?

"A woman is six times more likely to be separated or divorced soon after a diagnosis of cancer or multiple sclerosis than if a man in the relationship is the patient, according to a study that examined the role gender played in so-called "partner abandonment." The study also found that the longer the marriage the more likely it would remain intact" from sciencedaily.com
lies from the pit of hellfire

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin

Cardi b says hi

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2021
Kings, how should I handle my elder sister that keeps imposing her religion of dogma on me at this early stage of my life I ought to utilize my youthful energy to be a logical and creative thinker that would direct me to impact lives by solving real-life issues... not some idle expectation or fanatic belief in faith without deeds.

I'm a science undergraduate that has been taught the effectiveness of observation and experimentation to achieve provable and accurate results.

My contradiction to her belief has led to unnecessary hostility toward me – a regular trademark of most extremists of religion – despite revealing my religion of love for humanity and unity.

I gave her a convincing example of our late maternal grandfather who invented a herbal medicine that has healed many people of bone fracture till date by our mother, which also healed her son last year without any stress... but she insisted that it was only faith that healed her son without acknowledging the impact of the medicine.

I told her to encourage creativity for our next generations to enjoy the benefits as well... but Mama no gree, na so so give your life to Christ she dey yarn.

I value family so much and I won't tolerate some foreign religion to cause division between us.

What step should I take next?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2261) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.