Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795986 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
howfarbros:
For Beginners and those aspiring to take up fitness here are things you must consider before starting out.

1. Fitness is a life long journey of no end. Please read that again and again till you understand the statement.
2. Treat fitness and working out as a lifestyle. Just as you cannot do without eating and brushing your teeth, you must own your fitness journey.
3. No pain no gain. I know that statement has been said a million times but acknowledge it's significance.
4. You would feel pain initially but it never ends. After a very good workout your muscles would feel sore even if you have been working out for ten years. You only adapt to the pain and trust me it gets better with time.
5. The only difference between those guys with six packs and bulging muscles you envy at the gym is TIME and HARDWORK. The gym is the only place you must put in the work to get the results. No SHORTCUTS...
6. Getting your dream body is hard but maintaining your dream body is even harder. If in doubt Google Serge Nubret
7. The six packs and the great body is just a fragment of what you gain from working out. Most people stop at this level. Think confidence, mental alertness, discipline, friendships, emotional balance, punctuality these are but a few levels you unlock as you train harder. If in doubt Google Dwayne Johnson
8. There would be dark days you don't feel like training or even lifting weights it's only normal don't force yourself there's always a tomorrow. But don't stay too long on this trajectory.
9. Set goals and have a timetable. Just as your taste changes from time to time so also should your fitness goals and timetable also change. This helps you monitor your progress and also improve on muscles you feel require more work.
10. REST REST REST !!! Your muscles do not grow at the gym. Spend 1 million hours at the gym if you do not rest and I mean quality rest not cat naps your growth would be slow and annoying. Your muscles grow while you are sleeping
11. Nutrition is very important. Please read that again. Nutrition is very very very important. What you take in is what you give out. Eat well and eat right but do not deny yourself of cheat meals.
12. Please work your lower body. As much as big biceps and puffed pectorals are nice, as you get older your lower body requires all the strength it would need to carry your upper body.
13. Take cardio seriously. I know a lot of guys hate cardio but you need it. How else do you test your endurance and strength?? In a XS tshirt? Bro run that treadmill, put those gloves on and punch that bag, take up a sport or simply do crosslifts. Test your strength and endurance you never know your limit.
Finally have fun while working out and like Nike says "Just Do It".

Side Note: Anyone interested in fitness and helping others can create a thread for fitness people and tag me so as not to derail this space. I can offer advice to newbies and also tips...
Insightful and educative. Great piece man

You didn't say anything about supplements tho. Are they necessary for maximum results during workouts?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
From the bottom of my heart.

I love this family of redpillers grin

Being redpilled is a way of life for a man, if you don't have game you're doomed as a man.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
sabbiboi:
From the bottom of my heart.

I love this family of redpillers grin

Being redpilled is a way of life for a man, if you don't have game you're doomed as a man.

Welcome on board bro..

We love you too..
Redpill to the world..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2021
As a man, you should always remember the differences between partner and blood.

Your partner is in your life for her survival —for what she can get from you. However, your blood (parents and siblings, for example) are in your life for what they want to sacrifice for you—they'll always be there for you. No breakups, no regrets. They are genuinely interested in your survival —and this is the case in all families built with love.

Just as the name implies, your partner is your partner. 10 years together can never make her your blood. E go shock you when (and I said WHEN) she disappoints you.

The earlier you start seeing that your partner as a business partner that is always suspicious of your moves, the better for you. She'll leave your "Company" for another Company if her permutations show that it won't favour her in the long run...and I won't blame her if she does! Everyone just wants to survive. No hard feelings. It's animal survival psychology/behavior and instinct. I would do thesame, and I would do thesame if I was a woman.

Do you already have children with your partner? If you do, your children are your blood. You should see how they think of you as the Shares in this Company of you and your partner: never let your partner hold more shares than you. How? Don't let her turn your child against you. They're fond of that. Be close to your child, don't be the bad guy. You don't have to.

Finally, If you are one of those who think that passing your genes is the ultimate goal in life, then your reproductive success depends on your children. Take care of them. Let them be in the spothlight. They are your blood and you DNA after all.

Thank you.

"When you truly understand what your partner is doing in your life, you'll know how to love them: just enough love to keep them sticking around, helping out. Not too little to create a toxic environment for your kids, and not too much to break your heart." - Me

In case you don't know,
Partner = Husband/Wife, Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Blood = Children, Siblings, Parents.

I don talk o.

- Oyolohi

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Insightful and educative. Great piece man

You didn't say anything about supplements tho. Are they necessary for maximum results during workouts?

Well that post was for beginners and those about to start. But to answer your question. What are supplements?? Substances or foods that aid you in your journey towards achieving maximum result and efficiency. I usually advice newbies to stay off supplements when starting out. What you really need is the consistency to show up week in week out and test your strength and endurance without any help from supplements for the initial 4-6 months. Once you gain the consistency you need then you advance towards using supplements. If you are past this stage it then comes down to what your goals are and what kind of supplements would help you. Do you want;

1. Increase in body mass ?
2. Increase in Lean Muscle Mass ?
3. Faster recovery post-workout ? High energy pre and during workout?
4. Reduce Body Fat percentage ?
5. Increase Body Metabolism ? And so on

Once you know what your goals are, then you can include supplements to your routine and boy oh boy they definitely help you increase your efficiency and output. Where your natural energy finishes supplements take over and that's why they are every athletes best friend.

**Remember it all depends on what your goals are. As your body transforms so also your fitness goals change..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2021
DAY 218, REDPILL 2021

Everyone wishes to comfort the discomfort of women and children but hardly anyone pay attention to the cryings and tears of men. Why? Because men are deem fit and strong enough to cater for themselves. What if a man decides to seek help like women? He will be mocked, chastised and rejected.

A man cries and comfort himself.
A man seeks his glory by himself.
A man fights his demons by himself.

All strengths must come from within because only few allies are arranged for him. To be a man is to step into the abyss and take hold of burning coals. Here romance has ended because women can't bear the heat with you and even if they try to do, the horror will either consume them or scare them away. Any woman that is able to endure and survive is a rare gem because she's an exception. Better still, this is where genuine desire is really ascertained.

Supposing you got compeers in this lonely road, do make use of them, but don't be perplexed by betrayal and abandonment because you were meant to travel alone.

Authority: be strong.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 218, REDPILL 2021

Everyone wishes to comfort the discomfort of women and children but hardly anyone pay attention to the cryings and tears of men. Why? Because men are deem fit and strong enough to cater for themselves. What if a man decides to seek help like women? He will be mocked, chastised and rejected.

A man cries and comfort himself.
A man seeks his glory by himself.
A man fights his demons by himself.

All strengths must come from within because only few allies are arranged for him. To be a man is to step into the abyss and take hold of burning coals. Here romance has ended because women can't bear the heat with you and even if they try to do, the horror will either consume them or scare them away. Any woman that is able to endure and survive is a rare gem because she's an exception. Better still, this is where genuine desire is really ascertained.

Supposing you got compeers in this lonely road, do make use of them, but don't be perplexed by betrayal and abandonment because you were meant to travel alone.

Authority: be strong.

Deep

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 88boys: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2021
MGTOW subreddit banned
Okay
Let us keep watching
You can’t kill an idea

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
howfarbros:

Well that post was for beginners and those about to start. But to answer your question. What are supplements?? Substances or foods that aid you in your journey towards achieving maximum result and efficiency. I usually advice newbies to stay off supplements when starting out. What you really need is the consistency to show up week in week out and test your strength and endurance without any help from supplements for the initial 4-6 months. Once you gain the consistency you need then you advance towards using supplements. If you are past this stage it then comes down to what your goals are and what kind of supplements would help you. Do you want;

Once you know what your goals are, then you can include supplements to your routine and boy oh boy they definitely help you increase your efficiency and output. Where your natural energy finishes supplements take over and that's why they are every athletes best friend.

**Remember it all depends on what your goals are. As your body transforms so also your fitness goals change..

wow. you must be an expert in this. the thing is, am a short, thin guy, i want to gain muscles but people keep telling me its going to affect my height i.e i get shorter. a not looking for much muscles. i just want to get a body that makes me look good in every clothe i wear. what do i do ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
howfarbros:

Thank you man. Noted

I've always been on and off at the gym and resumed workout yesterday after 8months of inactivity due to work. It was just as if I've never worked out before in my life. I could not lift like I used to, and got tired easily. I was thinking of going for supplements to boost my energy but I guess I'll have to wait till December. I quite appreciate this post

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by howfarbros: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
xfactordv:

wow. you must be an expert in this. the thing is, am a short, thin guy, i want to gain muscles but people keep telling me its going to affect my height i.e i get shorter. a not looking for much muscles. i just want to get a body that makes me look good in every clothe i wear. what do i do ?

A man must always do that which makes him feel happy not for others but for thyself. Tall or short, a well chiselled man is a delight to the eyes heck even Greek sculptors. As you go deep into your fitness journey you don't even care too much about the body but he transformation going on in your mind. You and you alone determine how far or how much muscles you gain. The same people telling you how short you would be would someday come around and appreciate how much work you put in to achieve your frame.

NYCnextStop:
Thank you man. Noted

I've always been on and off at the gym and resumed workout yesterday after 8months of inactivity due to work. It was just as if I've never worked out before in my life. I could not lift like I used to, and got tired easily. I was thinking of going for supplements to boost my energy but I guess I'll have to wait till December. I quite appreciate this post

CONSISTENCY is the first hurdle your must achieve on your journey. Until you get to that stage where if you don't work out at least twice in a week and don't feel itchy(pun) like an addict, you may suffer from the stop start syndrome bedevilling most men. Women never take a day off in looking after their bodies whether fat, skinny, short etc. Start by committing at least 3 times a week regardless of how busy your schedule is and work out for minimum of 40mins. In order to achieve consistency go two days back to back, take the next day off and complete the final day for a three day workout plan. In the beginning never go two days without hitting the gym. The idea is to trick the mind into adjusting and gaining the momentum and consistency necessary for the body. Always remember the body is just a vehicle the MIND really is the engine. MIND OVER MATTER...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Fact

I need to put this guy on tab.

His red pill awareness is top notch. Not one you find easily among the present crop of Nigerian men, both young and old.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
DieRich5:
if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

If a girl still friends with her ex, 80% sure she's having sex wit grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hehehe....

Quick riddle...

What do you call a country of women, led by a woman..

Hate men because they say men are evil..

Backwards in technology and infrastructure..

And reject male babies and accept only female babies because they believe females are more worthy than males...

Yes! you guessed right...

They are the Amazons

Which is exactly what will happen if feminists had a country without men..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Well well, what do we have here. Another lonely, post wall hag thought she could finally settle down with a seventeen year old boy. Anyhow, as long as a man is willing to wife me lol. grin I'm confused as to how this is rape, really. undecided

Normally I'll advise you to stay away from such women because they have had enough. But if you wish to engage in whatever entanglement with them. Please be straight forward and proceed with caution.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
they arrested the boy instead of the woman undecided which country this one happen??

SOZINN:
Well well, what do we have here. Another lonely, post wall hag thought she could finally settle down with a seventeen year old boy. Anyhow, as long as a man is willing to wife me lol. grin I'm confused as to how this is rape, really. undecided

Normally I'll advise you to stay away from such women because they have had enough. But if you wish to engage in whatever entanglement with them. Please be straight forward and proceed with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you are scared of loosing her. You've already lost her. angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Quick riddle...

And reject male babies and accept only female babies because they believe females are more worthy than males...

They are the Amazons

How on this earth can that happen?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
88boys:
MGTOW subreddit banned
Okay
Let us keep watching
You can’t kill an idea

I learned a lot from the two major mgtow subreddits. I saw a lot of plights of men and what they have suffered in the hands of women. Those guys opened my eyes to the danger of marriage to men especially in the USA and Europe.

They were the pages I discovered all woman are indeed the same all over the world. There is another subreddit that was dedicated to ban mgtow. I guess they are now successful with their aim and can keep the truth from the plantation.

MGTOWs are just tired of the manipulative nature of females and the skewed laws that largely favour women at the expense of men.

Imagine Reddit and women being offended that some men have decided not to have any serious romantic relationship with women again. Those men just want to make money and enjoy themselves and not spend or share it with any woman. How dare they?

We are indeed living in a blue-pilled world. Rollo Tomassi once said that MEN IN THE BLUE PILLED WORLD WILL DO EVERYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO DEFEND THE SYSTEM THAT HAS OPPRESSED THEM FOR SO LONG. That's exactly what happened with the ban of mgtow on Reddit.

Reddit also frustrated ASKTRP, a redpill subreddit, out of the platform about 2 months ago.

I thank God I've come across red pill and mgtow. They can't hide the truth from people like me again.

Just like it happened on Reddit, I look forward to the day Seun of nairaland will delete this red pill thread. Females and blue-pilled men in power will make him do so just like they did with the Muslim threads on nairaland.

It is just a matter of time. Gather as much knowledge to liberate yourself from this feminized world before the day this thread will be deleted.

And by the way, red pill books are the best ways to continue to get enlightened. Those ones can't be deleted unlike internet posts.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
I pray for blessings upon us all on this thread

Financially,healthwise,wisdom and in other areas of life.
I am so so lucky to have stumbled on this thread on nairaland,and it almost made me shed tears,as I read through every truth revealing post from different contributors here it made me know that I was doomed before but now I have been saved.

I too treat women like god,na me go pay for hotel room,na me go buy food and drink,pay for transport money,still dey fear to off her pant,if she off pant I go still dey fear to hump on her mercilessly make she no go say she no like am,ah!! ah!! ah!! people daughter,sister,niece too disrespect me because I be mumu

Na still me kiss person daughter,I no press breast so that she no go vex,I no finger her so that she no go refuse......but here now I have been redeemed,saved,enightened but the journey is a life time. I pray I don't backslide and maintain frame till I am dead.thank you

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
SOZINN:
As confirmed by :

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/health/sexual-health/a37167845/men-should-ejaculate-at-least-21-times-a-month-to-slash-their-prostate-cancer-risk/

Go out there and fûck them bítches. grin

Yoo go first. You think say naso e easy for the body to reproduce sperm? Haha. Na you go tire LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dabronze:
How on this earth can that happen?
hehehe....

Not sure if it's happened before..

If the myths are correct, there's is almost no chance of it happening again...

Women need men...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
howfarbros:
For Beginners and those aspiring to take up fitness here are things you must consider before starting out.

Things we love to see bro..
Nice one..
Intensity + Consistency = madd combo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ketapu:

Imagine Reddit and women being offended that some men have decided not to have any serious romantic relationship with women again. Those men just want to make money and enjoy themselves and not spend or share it with any biitches. How dare they?
Brotherly is it too much to ask for? cry
Shebi they say without them, our money will be useless angry .....
This thread has saved most people tbh.. So yeah, even if it gets deleted, it has made a good impact So far just like the mgtow subreddit... It's left for us to pass it down to our sons and not rely on social media anymore...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Quick riddle...

They are the Amazons

A dark feminist fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe....

Not sure if it's happened before..

If the myths are correct, there's is almost no chance of it happening again...

Women need men...

It's quite possible but unsustainable in the long run because of women's natural tendency to avoid responsibility, attraction to chaos and their emotional disposition towards things that require logic and order. It's a reason why written history have almost no tale of ONLY WOMEN creating and sustaining empires/civilizations (except in myths), though there are tales of ladies leading armies populated by male soldiers and having an elite only-female military units like the Dahomey Amazons. Wherever you find a woman as a leader in a sphere that is typically male, there are men in the background doing the real job.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
88boys:
MGTOW subreddit banned
Okay
Let us keep watching
You can’t kill an idea

MGTOW.com bro.
Spread it
Let them ban us in our own website Na.
Thunder fire them.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
SOZINN:

nawao, I don't even know what to type angry
Which kind juju this women use for those law makers undecided 17yrs nor be underage The woman ain't normal so weti u be doing all dis time way mk u single at ur age undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Zabiboy:

Brotherly is it too much to ask for? cry
Shebi they say without them, our money will be useless angry .....
This thread has saved most people tbh.. So yeah, even if it gets deleted, it has made a good impact So far just like the mgtow subreddit... It's left for us to pass it down to our sons and not rely on social media anymore...

Yeah. We have to enlighten our male children. That is what the blue-pilled world don't want. They can't allow the truth to propagate. It will be too liberating for men. The feminized society will do everything within its power to suppress the red pill.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
A dark feminist fantasy.
which shall never see the light grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingray10: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
DieRich5:
nawao, I don't even know what to type angry
Which kind juju this women use for those law makers undecided 17yrs nor be underage The woman ain't normal so weti u be doing all dis time way mk u single at ur age undecided

What even surprised me most is that, Man is rational, how come despite how rational some of these law maker are, they could not reason before passing these rubbish into laws ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fembleez1(m), heartofcity12, Loverboi2cute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.