Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758810 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I am not concerned with the men in the LGBTQ movement or the amount of people claiming to discover their abnormal sexual orientations...

What is alarming is the rate of men going under the knife for both sexual and gender change...

That's my worry...

I'm cutting straight to the point. Here are five characteristics of a masculine Man: #1 achieving, #2 unemotional, #3 tough, #4 heterosexual, and #5 aggressive. When you know you are at war with the dominant society those are the characteristics that a real man must be possessed with to modify this current status quo which is white Supremacy/dominant narrative. These 5 bullet points is a threat to its apparatus.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
I come in peace. Happy weekend my people ✌

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
The more you like a woman, the more you disturb her, the more a woman likes you, the more she disturbs you

Note;
Exceptions applies for used Hoes who wasted their prime fertile years and want to settle down when they hit the wall, these predators want to use your sperm to solve their misery, never fall prey to them

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Look at this foolish simp sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
I saw this one live. Like is it only fans that's not female friendly? sad Why do people like using victim mentality?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
After reading 103 pages, a lot of TRP knowledge taken in. Mehn, i have been a simp, Committed to my present relationship. I had always been afraid losing her, hence I've always been holding back rather than being firm on some incidents/decisions all along. Having given her less attention recently, i realized she hasn't been moved an inch. She still sounds respectively though but i guess "i chose her and she didn't choose me". Called her today after the day before yesterday and i noticed she didn't even sound like someone that had missed hearing from me. I hate myself right now......still wandering if it's what i think it is or i am just concluding too early. Fxck shit

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mide3367:
Look at this foolish simp sad
OMG !! I thought this woman is dead her face like dirty halowen "onye vampire"
(if i was a rich girl ) Nnah Ehn ? both Nelly Futado & "Fergie" frm Blacke Eyed Peas are all retired hoe

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
bayus2003:
After reading 103 pages, a lot of TRP knowledge taken in. Mehn, i have been a simp, Committed to my present relationship. I had always been afraid losing her, hence I've always been holding back rather than being firm on some incidents/decisions all along. Having given her less attention recently, i realized she hasn't been moved an inch. She still sounds respectively though but i guess "i chose her and she didn't choose me". Called her today after the day before yesterday and i noticed she didn't even sound like someone that had missed hearing from me. I hate myself right now......still wandering if it's what i think it is or i am just concluding too early. Fxck shit

Her heart belongs to someone else, the woman you pedestalized as the apple of your eyes is someone's else rag that is soon to be discarded, you have invested time, Emotions and probably resources in her that's why you are badly affected, it's a sunk cost Investment, best thing to do is to let go how?

Solution, buy a pack of satchet of the redpill, don't swallow it with water, chew it in it's raw and most bitter form then swallow it , take doses everyday, I'm telling that girl will be dead to you and you will find a better alternative that would value your new nature

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Funny enough i had met her father and she don meet my family as well. Fxck shit
BLOODYSPERM:

Her heart belongs to someone else, the woman you pedestalized as the apple of your eyes is someone's else rag that is soon to be discarded, you have invested time, Emotions and probably resources in her that's why you are badly affected, it's a sunk cost Investment, best thing to do is to let go how?

Solution, buy a pack of satchet of the redpill, don't swallow it with water, chew it in it's raw and most bitter form then swallow it , take doses everyday, I'm telling that girl will be dead to you and you will find a better alternative that would value your new nature

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
bayus2003:
Dont bother urself calin her Just continue readin you will see more on how the rabbit hole goes maybe by then u will be cryin that u've been fooled all dis while.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
bayus2003:
Funny enough i had met her father and she don meet my family as well. Fxck shit
I know you know the best decision, the common sense decision, to make but your heart isn't prepared to do it. You strength hasn't reached that level. I can advise you to take that common sense decision, but you probably won't listen. Instead, you will succumb to the urge of trying to fix a sinking titanic, even using the red pill. grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Go ahead bruv...chai see my life angry
The monster i could become will be unleashed with full force. Fxck shit angry
Martinez39s:
I know you know the best decision, the common sense decision, to make but your heart isn't prepared to do it. You strength hasn't reached that level. I could advise you to take that common sense decision, but you probably won't listen. Instead, you will succumb to the urge of trying to fix a sinking titanic, even using the red pill. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
bayus2003:
Go ahead bruv...chai see my life angry
DUMP HER FOR GOOD. Even if you will start a new relationship (I am not into commitment and serious relationships), first digest enough red pill before proceeding.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damn! Bitter pill. So if she comes creeping back na to just fuxk and cruise. Chai . I bet she wouldn't sef.
Martinez39s:
DUMP HER FOR GOOD. Even if you will start a new relationship (I am not into commitment and serious relationships), first digest enough red pill before proceeding.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
bayus2003:
Damn! Bitter pill. So if she comes creeping back na to just fuxk and cruise. Chai . I bet she wouldn't sef.
Lol. Don't desire her to come creeping back. Besides, I can say for sure that she won't be interested in fuckiñg you. Just cut her off: no relationship, sex or unnecessary communication with her, look for other girls for sex or relationship.

If you will communicate with her, let it be based on necessity.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
@bayus2003

I see you sent me a mail. Seems you want to talk. Drop your number here, and let me reach you on WhatsApp. I will send you recent screenshots of my profile to verify that I am the one.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Check your email bro, I have replied.
Martinez39s:
@bayus2003

I see you sent me a mail. Seems you want to talk. Drop your number here, and let me reach you on WhatsApp. I will send you recent screenshots of my profile to verify that I am the one.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neobulletzz(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The books you read or want to read is dependent on what you find interesting and your present inclinations. Mine range from Sex to power to intelligence to autobiography to writing to religion to gender to animals to history to mathematics to science and quality fictions.

If you're a religious person read at least the Holy Quran and the Holy Bible for a start. Then the Rationale Male series and Robert Greene's books. These books except the religious texts for the non religious, ought to be the foremost of every readers. Then, depending on your area of interest I can recommend. But know this: Robert Greene's book, The Rationale Male series, Illimitablemen's blog/@tellyoursonthis on twitter, will surely guard you into very interesting and quality books.
Please do you have the rational male book? Can I drop an email so you send it to me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2021
DAY 220, REDPILL 2021

Where pretty women just show their presence, unattractive women pay with loyalty. A serious dilemma involving a backbreaking extrapolation for a man because the breads he want are scattered on troubled waters.

Authority: choose wisely.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Please do you have the rational male book? Can I drop an email so you send it to me
Yes. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Neobulletzz(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Yes. Yes.
Alright

jd1843283@gmail.com

Gracias Brother

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Yes. Yes.

Baba put for my body too abeg ���✌

Obiwuruobinnavalentine@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Would appreciate this also boss.
My email: bayus_2003@yahoo.com
CaveAdullam:
Yes. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Alright

jd1843283@gmail.com

Gracias Brother
ObinnaValentine:

Baba put for my body too abeg ���✌

Obiwuruobinnavalentine@gmail.com
bayus2003:
Would appreciate this also boss.
My email: bayus_2003@yahoo.com

Done!

Jimmy17, hey!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jimmy17(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Done!

Jimmy17, hey!
Thanks...I will like to get the book also
adeyeleoluwajuwon819@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
You're either financially attractive to her or sexually attractive. Or both. Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, if she finds you financially attractive more than how much she finds you sexually attractive, then there's high tendency she'll cheat on you.

This, on numerous occasions has been demonstrated and I think more guys should know about this. More reason why, even if you're financially stable, he certain that she's not really liking and falling in love with you because of your finances, rather because she likes some sexual features of you. This feature can involve you handsomeness, great physic, fashion sense and other features in man that women finds attractive. But if she never really liked you, never wanting to even talk to you, but because you're not having some bars, she's starting to fall in line for you, and your mumu sef be thinking, awww this girl likes me so much, ah you're bout to get whipped, because she'll chop your money and still cheats on you.

Rather, all men should work to get money. Spend it more on yourself to look good, to the point you have every girls you come across wanting you, thereby the tendency of having more options, than you spending on that one girl you likes so much, and in the process she keeps looking good while you keep looking impoverish. When she keeps looking good, more men want her why no girls want you for looking impoverish.

Learn to stop sacrificing yourself for them. undecided

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Done! Thank you

Jimmy17, hey!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
A simp would become a father to a child he never gave birth to next year……I still get like 6 pussy lined up wey dey bug me for attention and big dick

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:
You're either financially attractive to her or sexually attractive. Or both. Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, if she finds you financially attractive more than how much she finds you sexually attractive, then there's high tendency she'll cheat on you.

This, on numerous occasions has been demonstrated and I think more guys should know about this. More reason why, even if you're financially stable, he certain that she's not really liking and falling in love with you because of your finances, rather because she likes some sexual features of you. This feature can involve you handsomeness, great physic, fashion sense and other features in man that women finds attractive. But if she never really liked you, never wanting to even talk to you, but because you're not having some bars, she's starting to fall in line for you, and your mumu sef be thinking, awww this girl likes me so much, ah you're bout to get whipped, because she'll chop your money and still cheats on you.

Rather, all men should work to get money. Spend it more on yourself to look good, to the point you have every girls you come across wanting you, thereby the tendency of having more options, than you spending on that one girl you likes so much, and in the process she keeps looking good while you keep looking impoverish. When she keeps looking good, more men want her why no girls want you for looking impoverish.

Learn to stop sacrificing yourself for them. undecided

Damn, this is dope

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
DarkCaesar:
A simp would become a father to a child he never gave birth to next year……I still get like 6 pussy lined up wey dey bug me for attention and big dick
You think this is redpill?

This is stupidity Gee....I mean how do you feel knowing your sperm is been fathered by another man, just because you don't have the balls to man up to your responsibilities, when you were cumin in raw.

Take it from an OG bro, from my point of view.

You are the greatest simp in here. (Weakling) in the fact that you are ready to dash out your bloodline just like that to a fellow man knowingly.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
KiNg0G:

You think this is redpill?

This is stupidity Gee....I mean how do you feel knowing your sperm is been fathered by another man, just because you don't have the balls to man up to your responsibilities, when you were cumin in raw.

Take it from an OG bro, from my point of view.

You are the greatest simp in here. (Weakling) in the fact that you are ready to dash out your bloodline just like that to a fellow man knowingly.

Nice argument but what then will you call the unsuspecting bf who will most likely eventually raise the OP's child?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Learn to stop sacrificing yourself for them.
NICE ONE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.