Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771901 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
(cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
CaveAdullam:

"small android matter, Martinez39s Don carry laptop enter".

Retrace your steps like me and get married to a h0e.
Hehe.

EWURE: virgins don't guarantee a good and happy marriage. So virgins have bad personalities.

REDPILLERS: did we tell you that we don't know all these? Is a used hoè now the answer? Didn't they tell you that virginity and good character can go together and that's what redpillers that want to marry will be on the lookout for?

EWURE: Error 404!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
An emotional man must be right by all means. Men that are simping for virgins are not here. We don't teach simping here, even to virgins. So what's the point with the preachments? From śhitting upon the requirement to marry virgins by men here to shifting the goal post. *spits*

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:

At the emboldened, in the process of carrying out the said abortion, some ladies lose their wombs.

When the horseband wife up the murderer, and she cannot get pregnant, dem go talk say na village people.

It is where you, sometimes see cases of couples waiting for years, decades before the wife will get pregnant. Some won't even notice the sign/symptoms of pregnancy in their life time.

The Pharmacy, laboratory and hospital is enough redpill for men without reading any text. You'll constantly remind yourself that except God forced you to marry you'll never marry in your dream not to talk of reality.

Seeing women of different ages in and out of these places with problems mostly sexually related, you'll literally, (not to sound hateful), disdain them and think twice before fvcking.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nelson21(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If it's not 19 - 21

Please gentle men do not marry.

The stories are gory. I work in a courthouse.

Nigerian courthouse for that matter.

grin

grin

Well, here's one you may find interesting and I am also giving this story in response to the hymen/virgin argument.

A young man got married to a lady, full of hope and joy towards the future.

Some months later, this young man became a regular customer of pax herbal, tianshi, kedi, gnld and other herbal products that claim to increase the girth and length of a man's reproductive organ. Although he didn't say so, My guess is his wife probably made a remark that pushed him down that road and he was just embarrassed and ashamed to admit it.

One day, he decided to use his wife's phone to order for a product and then out of curiosity decided to scroll through his wife's order history.

Lo and behold, before their marriage, his wife frequently ordered for different types of intimacy gadgets (Dildos and vibrators). Not only were they huge in length and girth, one of the vibrators had a special rod attached to it, so that if the woman inserts the vibrator into her Vagina, the other rod goes into her anus to stimulate it.

Of course, his wife denied she used those toys and that she ordered it for a friend, the young man was done with the marriage. He had spent time money and effort trying to make his normal healthy penis to fit and give pleasure to the vagina of a woman that has rammed dildos and vibrators that were 7/8 inches long.

Now my humble opinion on the hymen discussion. If you are the type that doesn't mind getting married to a woman who has opened her legs to collect all manner and sizes of penis or toys, well good for you! That's your choice. Go for it. But don't mock and make fun at your fellow man who prefers/wants a woman with her hymen intact. That's his choice.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
An emotional man must be right by all means. Men that are simping for virgins are not here. We don't teach simping here, even to virgins. So what's the point with the preachments? From śhitting upon the requirement to marry virgins by men here to shifting the goal post. *spits*
grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
KiNg0G:
everyone wants a virgin, even I don't mind having one as a wife but the way it's just too emphasized by some men baffles me. hence some can go any extreme length just to have one.... and that's what giving some of this female gender more power.... because no matter what they see we guys always have one thing to worship about them.

*Simp worship them if they got big assx
*We worship them if they got fine face
*Alpha worship them if they get their hymen still intact.

This hymen worshiping and hunt for virgin girls has been one of the issue that's eating too deep into our manosphere society and marital home...although some men don't see it as simping which I respect buh check this out.

Go to the northern part of the state you will see young young girls been sold out for less to be married Just like that to men hunting for lesser body count... virginity is cheap over there, for those in search. causing underage marriage and child abuse.

Funny enough our igbo brothers still doing it, but they do theirs in packaging... you will see some parents groom their female daughters and where they are riped, they give her to the highest bidder (suitor) just because she got her hymen still intact but they hide it saying its bride price... or traditional list cheesy cheesy that can amount to a million of nairas... when you grumble, they make you understand indirectly that you are marrying their daughter a Virgin.

I even mention a case, whereby some girls are advertising their virginity online for the highest bidder.... because we men, made them realise it's got value.

Am not saying you should go for girls with higher body counts or prostitutes, am saying I rather value a girl personality over her virginity.

It's not all about speaking big big grammer's and label someone immature all the time... come with facts and logic.thanks.
[/s]

More than 90% of redpill texts are solidly piggyback with evidence and data from reputable sources.

Since you care about facts and logic today, here's for your viewing pleasure.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
CaveAdullam:

The Pharmacy, laboratory and hospital is enough redpill for men without reading any text. You'll constantly remind yourself that except God forced you to marry you'll never marry in your dream not to talk of reality.

Seeing women of different ages in and out of these places with problems mostly sexually related, you'll literally, (not to sound hateful), disdain them and think twice before fvcking.

True

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
CaveAdullam:
[s]

More than 90% of redpill texts are solidly piggyback with evidence and data from reputable sources.

Since you care about facts and logic today, here's for your viewing pleasure.

come on bro, you one of the men I have actually come to respect here on this thread.. for the good work you've put in..Because you do come with facts and logics with your write up..though our views might varies sometimes.

You don't have to blunt my own arguments, undo that bro,it doesn't speak highly of you.

Because someone assumed I got a beef with him doesn't mean I have a beef with you.

We are men, we interact, we converse that's what we do.. even in beerparlours and bar..thanks.,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
God forbid that I ever lose my frame trying to fit in a subjectively prejudiced company not benefiting me financially, even at that, the financial benefits will have to be very substantial.

A man should know when to take the initiative, when to hold his peace and when to retreat into the shadows

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Never be a simp grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Anyone that thinks marrying a virgin will save him from her manipulating nature or that she will not eventually cheat on him if givin the opportunity is living in a dream world.... As long as we're in a digital age and feminist Revolution, there's a 90% possibilities that your virgin wife will eventually cheat on you.

Once upon a time the prostitute was once a virgin.

Redpillers are advised to know and understand women and their manipulative nature. It is extremely impossible for any man that truly understand the manipulative nature of women to truly love them and exempt them from cheating and mind games.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
Hehe.

EWURE: virgins don't guarantee a good and happy marriage. So virgins have bad personalities.

REDPILLERS: did we tell you that we don't know all these? Is a used hoè now the answer? Didn't they tell you that virginity and good character can go together and that's what redpillers that want to marry will be on the lookout for?

Marrying virgins don't guarantee good marriage, then let us marry hoes maybe marring hoes will give us a fairytale happy-ending marriage undecided.

If you want to piss those older women off, just tell them you intend to marry a virgin.

Then watch them rip you apart with words, "ChIdISh MEnTalItY", "nArRoW mInDeD", "if everybody marries virgins, who would marry non-virgins, as if that is my business."

They don't like to hear the word virgin.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
KiNg0G:
everyone wants a virgin, even I don't mind having one as a wife but the way it's just too emphasized by some men baffles me. hence some can go any extreme length just to have one.... and that's what giving some of this female gender more power.... because no matter what they see we guys always have one thing to worship about them.

This hymen worshiping and hunt for virgin girls has been one of the issue that's eating too deep into our manosphere society and marital home...although some men don't see it as simping which I respect buh check this out.

Go to the northern part of the state you will see young young girls been sold out for less to be married Just like that to men hunting for lesser body count... virginity is cheap over there, for those in search. causing underage marriage and child abuse.

Funny enough our igbo brothers still doing it, but they do theirs in packaging... you will see some parents groom their female daughters and where they are riped, they give her to the highest bidder (suitor) just because she got her hymen still intact but they hide it saying its bride price... or traditional list cheesy cheesy that can amount to a million of nairas... when you grumble, they make you understand indirectly that you are marrying their daughter a Virgin.

I even mention a case, whereby some girls are advertising their virginity online for the highest bidder.... because we men, made them realise it's got value.

Am not saying you should go for girls with higher body counts or prostitutes, am saying I rather value a girl personality over her virginity.

It's not all about speaking big big grammer's and label someone immature all the time... come with facts and logic.thanks.
I understand ur point
Sometimes u should try and be reasonable.

with all this redpill we have swallowed, how can we still be simping bc she is a virgin.
We redpillers can't settle for less,
Virgins are the best,
And moreover there's still virgin out there.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
CaveAdullam:

All of a sudden, only h0es can guarantee a stable marriage, be respectful and loyal while virgins can't. This is a subverting of logic, in fact, it's broad daylight stupidity.

Thanks.

no one saying virgins aren't loyal, or respectful in marriage.. no one saying you should wife a hôe with premium body counts..it's either you don't wanna see reasons with me, because it's coming from kingOG.

All am saying the high value, men place on a female virginity is alarming to the core... that has always been my stance.

The way the society treats this female species more specially than male counterparts it's different and yet this girl's still fight for gender equality, feminism n the rest.

Now here is some facts

Have you ever asked yourself why the society placed high value on a sealed hymen, just because no dick has penetrated it..some
men goes at length to pay huge amount of birth price on top of it.... just to have a feeling they are wifing someone new...they are wifing someone "special".. someone untouched.

What's the high value of we men, what's the high value This females sees in us, since we don't have sealed hymen and they is no way of them telling if we are virgins or not.

Offcus some will say, if you are rich, they see high value in you.
Really..

So I have to work myself out, to get rich, before the society sees high value in me.... while a girl is just keeping her virginity for the highest bidder, the society already validate her....no way.

Yea I know the society careless about the male specie.

Buh still so surprised, redpillers still can't find little truth, on what I got to say.
Damn
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Personally, I don't trust ANY woman. Virgin and nonvirgin alike.

I have sexed and sexually experimented on countless women and I can Authoritatively say All women are the same sexually.

A virgin Wife can decide to turn a public toilet under your roof.

Those of you having High expectations for Virgins might EXPERIENCE Unprecedented shock 5 years into your marriage.

With what I have seen, marriage is a No No for me

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Shifting the goal post and cleverly back pedalling again. Dude must think we are stupid and we all didn't realise his tricks, lies and antics. SMH. grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
I continue starve you for attention, while u whip like a baby.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
KiNg0G:
I continue starve you for of attention, while u whip weep like a baby.
Na so. Oya clap for yourself. grin

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jeremani:

I understand ur point
Sometimes u should try and be reasonable.

with all this redpill we have swallowed, how can we still be simping bc she is a virgin.
We redpillers can't settle for less,
Virgins are the best,
And moreover there's still virgin out there.

no one saying you simping because you got a Virgin wife or a virgin partner...think far beyond that bro.

Virgins are the best, your opinion i respect that, buh bro are you seriously telling me when wifing a girl... you are after her virginity and careless about her personality.

Because she's a virgin... she has passed all areas of life

Think bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
KiNg0G:

You are a hypocrite and two faced for this statement

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
EWURE: virgins are not innocent souls, they will still cheat. Some are already sucking diçks and collective anal sex. Don't worship them.

REDPILLERS: did we tell you we don't know? Did you see us worshipping them? Is it a used up hoè that won't do these things?

EWURE: error 404!
=====

EWURE: The day you quarrel with your virgin wife and send her packing, she will ask you to give her virginity back.

REDPILLERS: (starring at the colossal stupidity of his intention) so we should not marry virgins? So a hoè will leave easier? Should we be worried about that as though we forced the virgin to marry us at gun point?

Come I thought this was a fist fight. C'mon man, stick to the rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
You are a hypocrite and two faced for this statement

Know my arguments isn't for you..you na kwandem ayon ( condemned iron)

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
Shifting the goal post and cleverly back pedalling again. Dude must think we are stupid and we all didn't realise his tricks, lies and antics. SMH. grin

Wetin sup with these virginity palava shocked cheesy
What burst my brain is that wanting hymen intact is Simping rather a precautionary measure to mitigate risk when seeking long term commitment than settling with damaged women who can't pair bond cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Since you guys are working with hymen. If you want to marry a virgin, DM me for a deal.
Note: The price of an artificial virgin is different from that of a natural one. As long as the hymen is intact right? Just send me a private message and I will hook you up with a virgin.

I'm serious oh.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
michealdeco:
T
I thought someone said Twitter is the HQ of redpillers cheesy cheesy

That place is a zone for ass kissing

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
KiNg0G:

no one saying you simping because you got a Virgin wife or a virgin partner...think far beyond that bro.

Virgins are the best, your opinion i respect that, buh bro are you seriously telling me when wifing a girl... you are after her virginity and careless about her personality.

Because she's a virgin... she has passed all areas of life

Think bro.

Your argument is two sided, now u have bring in personality.
Initially i thought it was simping,
We can still find a virgin with a good personality.
Anyways
Happy marrying a battered pussy with good personality.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jeremani:

Your argument is two sided, now u have bring in personality.
Initially i thought it was simping,
We can still find a virgin with a good personality.
Anyways
Happy marrying a battered pussy with good personality.

female virginity is overrated
we are not supposed to place high value on it.
you can never see a good personality with a battered pucsy
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rilwayne001:

of the more reason why a girl love bad guy is because bad guy will not submit to her whims. Bad guy will use more his brain than he would use his emotions. Whereas subconsciously, women love it that way, but consciously they want you to be emotional more than logical. The moment you succumb to what they want consciously, when infact they dont want it subconsciously, you are doomed and you have bowed to her by being emotional rather than logical, and she will leave you to look for another bad guy to turn into a nice one. This is always how they operate.

Lesson: never ever lose your guard even when she seems extremely to be following all your orders and command. They will always have that shit test up there sleeves, and the moment you fail, they set ship sailed.

That why men need to learn about STOICISM(being non reactive or indifferent)...not only your relationship but you life will improve...
Women are like wind they blow here and there(emotional swings) but a man must remain firm like a mountain...no how hard the wind blows,it never moved an inch

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
Leave am alone. cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you are a guy,reading this post and your feel your relationship is on the brinks of collapse...it could be your girl is acting distant,cheating on you,being rude or disrespectful...you shouldn't feel bad,we have all been in that situation,but don't make the same mistake we did...

If there is one thing you should never do....don't ever try to fix the relationship ..trust me when I say it's never worth and even if it's works,it's just a short term solution as she might remain just out of pity for you or there is something she still derives from you(which could be money,sex or anything)..yes we men are problem solvers just because we are solution oriented...but never try to fix any relationship where the other party isn't willing to put the same effort..

NOW,if there is one thing you should do...BREAK UP with her and Walk away without looking back....this seems to be the last option(thats if you even considered it) you ever considered...maybe due to the number of years you have been with her,or the love you have for her,or the sex you enjoy from her and so on...But one thing you should know is if you could get a girl like her,you can get someone better...As a man,you need to put away anything that ain't just serving you,it's called self respect....meaning you value you peace of mind..LET her go...she isn't worth it,she is never worth it...You are the price,you always were,forget what society dictates to you...

When you let her go and Walk away:one of the two will happen..it's either she starts chasing you and corrects her behavior (you have to mean it Kos she might test you to know if you are serious) or she never Chase's and moves on...one thing is that you need to be OK with whatever of the two happens...You don't need her or any other woman to make you complete kos you already are...
Forget all this alpha male,beta,redpill and simp tags...never classify yourself or your personality with this...of you are a nice guy be a nice guy,if you are a bad boy then continue...never try change yourself just to get girls or something,rather take necessary steps to improve your life in all aspects(financially,physically,morally,emotionally,socially and so on) and live a fulfilling life...

Just LET Her go,don't think you can never get anyone else like her,don't listen to your heart giving you 100 reasons to fight for her when you are the price here...it's never worth it trying to keep a woman,trust me Kos I have done it and ended up devastated and depressed..don't make my mistake...be a MAN and make a decision and stand firm on it ..loosing her won't kill you.."A fisherman never cries over a lost fish in the middle of an ocean"..You will get someone better than her,just don't focus on getting girls rather focus on improving your life and the girls will come naturally...then it's up to you to choose the one that matches your Energy...

I am not giving you this advice as a tedpiller but as a fellow concerned brother

43 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Afrobasic(m), Matrix137(m), chidekings(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.