Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761180 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 2:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Been a while I contributed to this great thread.
so many things to say but so little time and chance.
However, commenting on the current topic about virginity, my little advice to the house is this:
In intergender relationships, a woman's value lies first in her sexuality (which is objective), other qualities are secondary (which is subjective). If you want the best, then don't settle for less.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:06am On Aug 15, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Marrying virgins don't guarantee good marriage, then let us marry hoes maybe marring hoes will give us a fairytale happy-ending marriage undecided.

If you want to piss those older women off, just tell them you intend to marry a virgin.

Then watch them rip you apart with words, "ChIdISh MEnTalItY", "nArRoW mInDeD", "if everybody marries virgins, who would marry non-virgins, as if that is my business."

They don't like to hear the word virgin.
I swr, Dem we be like..........u na virgin, who wan marry the ones u don fvck wit undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:22am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2021
A topic I would like the house to discuss on is this:
Considering that virgins are more valuable than non virgins, and the premium parents tend to attach to their daughters in marriage rites when she's proven to be chaste, should men pay this premium or not irrespective of the amount?
If yes or no, give your reasons.
If yes, differentiate it from simping.
If no, wouldn't you be settling for less?
Assuming a premium must be paid for a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Ronnnie:
If you are a guy,reading this post and your feel your relationship is on the brinks of collapse...it could be your girl is acting distant,cheating on you,being rude or disrespectful...you shouldn't feel bad,we have all been in that situation,but don't make the same mistake we did...

If there is one thing you should never do....don't ever try to fix the relationship ..trust me when I say it's never worth and even if it's works,it's just a short term solution as she might remain just out of pity for you or there is something she still derives from you(which could be money,sex or anything)..yes we men are problem solvers just because we are solution oriented...but never try to fix any relationship where the other party isn't willing to put the same effort..

NOW,if there is one thing you should do...BREAK UP with her and Walk away without looking back....this seems to be the last option(thats if you even considered it) you ever considered...maybe due to the number of years you have been with her,or the love you have for her,or the sex you enjoy from her and so on...But one thing you should know is if you could get a girl like her,you can get someone better...As a man,you need to put away anything that ain't just serving you,it's called self respect....meaning you value you peace of mind..LET her go...she isn't worth it,she is never worth it...You are the price,you always were,forget what society dictates to you...

When you let her go and Walk away:one of the two will happen..it's either she starts chasing you and corrects her behavior (you have to mean it Kos she might test you to know if you are serious) or she never Chase's and moves on...one thing is that you need to be OK with whatever of the two happens...You don't need her or any other woman to make you complete kos you already are...
Forget all this alpha male,beta,redpill and simp tags...never classify yourself or your personality with this...of you are a nice guy be a nice guy,if you are a bad boy then continue...never try change yourself just to get girls or something,rather take necessary steps to improve your life in all aspects(financially,physically,morally,emotionally,socially and so on) and live a fulfilling life...

Just LET Her go,don't think you can never get anyone else like her,don't listen to your heart giving you 100 reasons to fight for her when you are the price here...it's never worth it trying to keep a woman,trust me Kos I have done it and ended up devastated and depressed..don't make my mistake...be a MAN and make a decision and stand firm on it ..loosing her won't kill you.."A fisherman never cries over a lost fish in the middle of an ocean"..You will get someone better than her,just don't focus on getting girls rather focus on improving your life and the girls will come naturally...then it's up to you to choose the one that matches your Energy...

I am not giving you this advice as a tedpiller but as a fellow concerned brother
Very apt!
Guys, never try to make a relationship work. That is the woman's job. Yours is to perform (become useful and create value)

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Trolls, derailers, bluepilled men, bloody irredeemable simps, half baked REDPILLERS.
The above mentioned individuals are the major reasons I always wish the REDPILL was a secret society for men who understands the basic fundamentals of the REDPILL.

I wish the REDPILL is not open to all. Even as it is opened it is still tagged an association of Evil men.
I wish what REDPILLERS discussed was secretive so we can add to the nightmares of wailers.

I wish every aspiring REDPILLER has to go through a rite of passage before joining the Manosphere.
I wish everyone who desires to join or contribute to the REDPILL is only allowed based on recommendation from a highly respected and reputable REDPILLER.

I wish the REDPILL is as secretive as the New World Order or the brotherhood of Skulls and Bones thereby allowing/encouraging only true and genuine seekers of the truth to search for it knowledge.

I don't know why some humans try to force themselves in a place where they don't belong and are not wanted nor welcomed. This to me is just lowest of low self esteem.
People who come also and who don't identify with the REDPILL but believe they have the right to contribute to a thread which topic clearly states "Strictly for REDPILL" are confused set of people who don't really know what they want out of anything(they are also people with Low self esteem).

How I wish some so called REDPILLERS could be EXPELLED from the fold and sent to REDPILL school of repentance to go back and learn the basics all over again.

#TAKETHEREDPILL_OR_TAKEYOURLEAVE
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2021
DAY 227, REDPILL 2021

There's no way you can convince a woman out of the mentality she holds that you aren't her spec and kind of man she frolicks with. The more you try, the more she spots loopholes and things you aren't doing appropriately.

Authority: be smart.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Emotionss:
Anyone that thinks marrying a virgin will save him from her manipulating nature or that she will not eventually cheat on him if givin the opportunity is living in a dream world.... As long as we're in a digital age and feminist Revolution, there's a 90% possibilities that your virgin wife will eventually cheat on you.Once upon a time the prostitute was once a virgin.Redpillers are advised to know and understand women and their manipulative nature. It is extremely impossible for any man that truly understand the manipulative nature of women to truly love them and exempt them from cheating and mind games.

You people always conflating things angry

No one's saying a virgin cannot have manipulative nature or can't cheat even if you disvirging her.

What we're saying is, you're a loser if you settle, in marriage, for a hoe with countless body counts. It's that simple.

Redpill teaches that you take charge of life and take the best out of it for yourself. If the best for yourself is a hoe that'll find it hard to pair-bond with you, so be it.

Let's talk another thing abeg.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2021
Jeremani:

Your argument is two sided, now u have bring in personality.
Initially i thought it was simping,
We can still find a virgin with a good personality.
Anyways
Happy marrying a battered pussy with good personality.

That guy is confused ASF grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
You guys are actually arguing with a simp lord, someone without game who pays money for sex, telling you to marry a hoe. You guys never cease to amaze me. Someone you are suppose to ignore. A simp Og. Una get time.

Imaging a simp telling me to marry a hoe. Wonders shall never end.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Rilwayne001:

You people always conflating things angry

No one's saying a virgin cannot have manipulative nature or can't cheat even if you disvirging her.

What we're saying is, you're a loser if you settle, in marriage, for a hoe with countless body counts. It's that simple.

Redpill teaches that you take charge of life and take the best out of it for yourself. If the best for yourself is a hoe that'll find it hard to pair-bond with you, so be it.

Let's talk another thing abeg.

Wish you guys the best of luck in your search for Innocent Virginia. I don't care to marry so I don't give a fuccck about virginity.

I don't believe in the innocence associated with virginity. Especially in this age and time. I have seen virgins that are more sexually perverse than a prostitute. The only difference between them is that one have not experienced virginal penetration.

Redpill teaches us to take charge of our lives and there's no better way to take charge of MY LIFE than to avoid marriage completely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Emotionss:
Anyone that thinks marrying a virgin will save him from her manipulating nature or that she will not eventually cheat on him if givin the opportunity is living in a dream world.... As long as we're in a digital age and feminist Revolution, there's a 90% possibilities that your virgin wife will eventually cheat on you.

Once upon a time the prostitute was once a virgin.

Redpillers are advised to know and understand women and their manipulative nature. It is extremely impossible for any man that truly understand the manipulative nature of women to truly love them and exempt them from cheating and mind games.

With women, you pick the poison that will kill you slowly.

By the way, where masculinity is porous and bastardized, feminity will also be bastardized and porous. This is not a one-sided problem, it stem on both ends. If masculinity fail, feminity will follow behind, and where feminity is not properly propagated, masculinity will be of no use.

Below, @ Ricordi, Francesco Guicciardini has this to say:

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
Peaceyw:
You guys are actually arguing with a simp lord, someone without game who pays money for sex, telling you to marry a hoe. You guys never cease to amaze me. Someone you are suppose to ignore. A simp Og. Una get time.

Imaging a simp telling me to marry a hoe. Wonders shall never end.

Walai

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aygbolly2: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning guys. I need your view on this. I met this girl X sometimes last month, it was the first time we would be meeting. I was actually attracted to her because of her fine face, height, etc. So I approached her, got her digits and chatted her up. Without wasting time, I told her about my intention, I could sense that she was reluctant to reply at first but after attempts to spice up the chats, I was successful to make her open up and she told me she wasn't interested in a relationship but only marriage. She actually said she could date for 2/3months then marriage. She further said there's no benefit in relationship and she's not in for such again. Marriage keh, me that I'm still trying to get my feet in life. I tried convincing her but she said she had made up her mind since childhood. We later turned into friends, assist her in some school assignments and ever since she has been telling me that she like me as a friend as I'm jovial and fun to be with. Worthy of adding is that anytime I ask that we meet, this girl is always reluctant looking for one excuse or the other. Now despite that I am still attracted to her, I am actually thinking of cutting all ties with her and deleting her contact because I think this girl only wants to turn me to an assignment-doing simp which I will never be.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2021
aygbolly2:
Good morning guys. I need your view on this. I met this girl X sometimes last month, it was the first time we would be meeting. I was actually attracted to her because of her fine face, height, etc. So I approached her, got her digits and chatted her up. Without wasting time, I told her about my intention, I could sense that she was reluctant to reply at first but after attempts to spice up the chats, I was successful to make her open up and she told me she wasn't interested in a relationship but only marriage. She actually said she could date for 2/3months then marriage. She further said there's no benefit in relationship and she's not in for such again. Marriage keh, me that I'm still trying to get my feet in life. I tried convincing her but she said she had made up her mind since childhood. We later turned into friends, assist her in some school assignments and ever since she has been telling me that she like me as a friend as I'm jovial and fun to be with. Worthy of adding is that anytime I ask that we meet, this girl is always reluctant looking for one excuse or the other. Now despite that I am still attracted to her, I am actually thinking of cutting all ties with her and deleting her contact because I think this girl only wants to turn me to an assignment-doing simp which I will never be.
You already have your answer....

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
Men running from their responsibilities is what gave rise to 'mothers worship',if those men had accepted their responsibility and taken care of their kids maybe we won't be having a simp pandemic now.

If you know you are not ready to father/take care of a child,stay from sex or use a condom.

Exactly.

All these 'hard guy' ends in the internet, log out & face harsh reality.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2021
KiNg0G:

female virginity is overrated
we are not supposed to place high value on it.
you can never see a good personality with a battered pucsy
thanks.

What's your claim exactly.

We should not marry virgin?

We should marry an over used hole?

We should not disturb ourselves in seeking a virgin because at the end it doesn't worth it?

We should make use of over used hole like that to save us the stress since she gonna hoe around last last...

The way some people use logic ehn make I just fem.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Ronnnie:
If you are a guy,reading this post and your feel your relationship is on the brinks of collapse...it could be your girl is acting distant,cheating on you,being rude or disrespectful...you shouldn't feel bad,we have all been in that situation,but don't make the same mistake we did...

If there is one thing you should never do....don't ever try to fix the relationship ..trust me when I say it's never worth and even if it's works,it's just a short term solution as she might remain just out of pity for you or there is something she still derives from you(which could be money,sex or anything)..yes we men are problem solvers just because we are solution oriented...but never try to fix any relationship where the other party isn't willing to put the same effort..

NOW,if there is one thing you should do...BREAK UP with her and Walk away without looking back....this seems to be the last option(thats if you even considered it) you ever considered...maybe due to the number of years you have been with her,or the love you have for her,or the sex you enjoy from her and so on...But one thing you should know is if you could get a girl like her,you can get someone better...As a man,you need to put away anything that ain't just serving you,it's called self respect....meaning you value you peace of mind..LET her go...she isn't worth it,she is never worth it...You are the price,you always were,forget what society dictates to you...

When you let her go and Walk away:one of the two will happen..it's either she starts chasing you and corrects her behavior (you have to mean it Kos she might test you to know if you are serious) or she never Chase's and moves on...one thing is that you need to be OK with whatever of the two happens...You don't need her or any other woman to make you complete kos you already are...
Forget all this alpha male,beta,redpill and simp tags...never classify yourself or your personality with this...of you are a nice guy be a nice guy,if you are a bad boy then continue...never try change yourself just to get girls or something,rather take necessary steps to improve your life in all aspects(financially,physically,morally,emotionally,socially and so on) and live a fulfilling life...

Just LET Her go,don't think you can never get anyone else like her,don't listen to your heart giving you 100 reasons to fight for her when you are the price here...it's never worth it trying to keep a woman,trust me Kos I have done it and ended up devastated and depressed..don't make my mistake...be a MAN and make a decision and stand firm on it ..loosing her won't kill you.."A fisherman never cries over a lost fish in the middle of an ocean"..You will get someone better than her,just don't focus on getting girls rather focus on improving your life and the girls will come naturally...then it's up to you to choose the one that matches your Energy...

I am not giving you this advice as a tedpiller but as a fellow concerned brother
I like ur vibes

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Hypocrisy:
You can't be having unprotected sex with random girls and claim to be putting yourself first.

LMAO! grin grin

One word: Foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2021
aygbolly2:
You already know what to do. What are you still waiting for?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is true love.
Can you love your girl like this? cry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
SOZINN:
This is true love.
grin Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
SOZINN:
This is true love.
Before woman can tell her man that she cheated on her man she has already study his simpish mentality as the highest order she know he won't do anything, deep in her mind she would tellin her self that look at this foolish idiot fallin in love after cheating on him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Each man to his own choice especially when it comes to marriage.
The goal is to remain happy in marriage virgin or no virgin.

Mary, the mother of Jesus wasn't the only virgin in the bible yet she was Chosen.
Esther too wasnt the only Virgin that danced in front of the king yet she married the king.

But the truth is they were all virgins. If you no be virgin u no go even near king palace grin

But times have changed. Being fair to women.

For those that wants to marry virgins..vet among virgins.
AWALTS virgin or not

Personally the two virgins i have dated in my life i can't marry them, Godforbid..even if dem dash me.
I might still marry one if she ticks other boxes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dabronze:
Before woman can tell her man that she cheated on her man she has already study his simpish mentality as the highest order she know he won't do anything, deep in her mind she would tellin her self that look at this foolish idiot fallin in love after cheating on her

FACTS

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
So marryin a used hoe is now d solution. To land u hot slap de hungry me undecided undecided
Emotionss:
Anyone that thinks marrying a virgin will save him from her manipulating nature or that she will not eventually cheat on him if givin the opportunity is living in a dream world.... As long as we're in a digital age and feminist Revolution, there's a 90% possibilities that your virgin wife will eventually cheat on you.

Once upon a time the prostitute was once a virgin.

Redpillers are advised to know and understand women and their manipulative nature. It is extremely impossible for any man that truly understand the manipulative nature of women to truly love them and exempt them from cheating and mind games.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Exactly especially all those non virgins that lost their virginity for coke and biscuit cheesy grin
ShadowWalker00:

Marrying virgins don't guarantee good marriage, then let us marry hoes maybe marring hoes will give us a fairytale happy-ending marriage undecided.

If you want to piss those older women off, just tell them you intend to marry a virgin.

Then watch them rip you apart with words, "ChIdISh MEnTalItY", "nArRoW mInDeD", "if everybody marries virgins, who would marry non-virgins, as if that is my business."

They don't like to hear the word virgin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dabronze:
Before woman can tell her man that she cheated on her man she has already study his simpish mentality as the highest order she know he won't do anything, deep in her mind she would tellin her self that look at this foolish idiot fallin in love after cheating on her

She wants to dump the moda-fucker, but wants the idi-ot to do it. From now on, she will be taxing him until he gets exhausted.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Saviolamemphix:
So marryin a used hoe is now d solution. To land u hot slap de hungry me undecided undecided

Guy respect your old age.

Those of you that want to marry either virgin or non virgin should please go on as for me I will not marry any woman. Not with what I have seen this women do.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
foreman:

She wants to dump the moda-fucker, but wants the idi-ot to do it. From now on, she will be taxing him until he gets exhausted.
Before they use to say nice-guy finish last
But accordin to woman hypergamy
nice-guy is unknown to talk of finishin anything

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.