Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761519 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Think4Myself:
*****ANOTHER REDPILL YOU SHOULD KNOW******

The Bible was written in Shakespeare time sorry it was all a lie
Save yourself from the matrix cos Jesus definitely dosent exist
By this time.last year I was a devoted Christian but now I'm a happy atheist cos I was able to break free from the matrix white people put us into and everything has been going good for me cos I know that I am free

Did you know that us black people (the Egyptians) actually founded religion
Seth was good Anubis was evil but it was later corrupted to seth-ann set-an satan ... You see

Break free my people

grin

You go cause fight oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

grin grin
I'm pained but not severely. Why? Because I expected more from my guy, he's not someone even guys trifle with. It's funny the things guys let ladies get away with but not guys. He'll learn sha, hopefully.

That's the ego I'm talking about which women and society always use in exploiting men. But to be sincere, maybe your guy got feelings for that girl, the reason he never deliberated much on the jacket after he lose it to her.

In his mind, it's not a big deal, got better clothes and jackets and enough money to even buy more. But just begin to imagine if that girl is more smarter and manipulative than that, and decide to play the game on a macro scale... why won't Nollywood actresses live large and big compared to their male counterparts.

According to Professor J. D. Unwin: "marriage is an economic and sexual relationship between husbans and wives".

Why I love women is that they know the nature of the game and play it without thinking twice, but men will neither defend themselves nor attack, they always expose their flanks even when danger is glaring. Relationship is a business, life is a business and too bad if anyone hasn't seen it from that angle.

Life is a game, a Machiavellic one at that, rough, tough, rugged, comprises of good, bad, ugly and beauty. Nobody gives a fvck about you. You tend to see an environment where things ought to go fine, but you're simply a commodity that should be used and dumped in the eyes of many. No pity whatsoever. The virtuous ones are the rare exceptions.

Until men rightly place ego on its stead and play the game or at least understand it to defend themselves, they'll continually remain victims and veiled to the true nature of the game. But truth be told, redpill, power, money, status, success will always (forever) remain Pareto distributed: 80/20; with the minority enjoying the most and taking the lead.

You must try to awaken yourself, because nobody will.

PS: that jacket is mine. By the way, the mic you dropped is turning on its own.

Thanks.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
@CaveAdullam

Wetin be your own? Abeg leave that jacket for me! angry

Na me get am, now.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
@CaveAdullam

Wetin be your own? Abeg leave that jacket for me! angry

"Real life I broke bros, forget all this mis yarning for this thread. Na mouth I dey".

"Na that one jacket, 2 polo, 1 long sleeve, 1 short sleeve, 2 singlets and 3 trousers I dey use manage my life. That jacket Na for cold bros".

"Na me get am bros".

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

That's the ego I'm talking about which women and society always use in exploiting men. But to be sincere, maybe your guy got feelings for that girl, the reason he never deliberated much on the jacket after he lose it to her.
".

Thanks.
Picks mic.
Shey no be say I don spoil mic like this.

Whether he started having feelings is up to him. grin grin But I knew all the time she wanted him to be in a relationship but he declined. Funny thing is she still came for the D when she was in a LDR. Guy knew she was a hoe so he didn't commit.

Like you said the problem is the ego, the blue pilled mentality that you want to be seen as a gentle man especially to women. I was once like that too, thank God nature kicked in, life happened. grin grin Forget gentle for golf players, na American football be this.

Cave I need the jacket o grin grin

Drops mic gentle

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Picks mic...

I agree bruv. Something happened to a friend recently, my guy was having a fling with a babe in the same level for a while. Babe comes to his house and takes a jacket, guy tells her " a lot of people have already asked for this jacket including my younger sister I can't give you". Babe takes it to her house at night without guy's consent. Guy visits her more than once, realizes that she isn't even using it, just hanging it on a rope. Guy didn't talk.

Fast forward to later, guy sees a similar jacket in school on another guy, guy's surprised, tells one of his friends that that jacket looks stunningly similar to his because that friend had asked beforehand which he didn't bulge. Minutes later babe comes to greet the guy in the jacket. You know what that means, the new guy (which is in like the first level of university education) took the jacket from her place or she gave him. This is a jacket my guy really liked.

My guy told me he was astonished, bewildered, surprised, left agog, stunned, any other grammar that depicts shock abeg put am there. I asked him what he did, he said he didn't do anything because of his ego and self respect. I really vexed.

I told him point blank, this is disrespect of the highest order, totally insulting. I told him immediately he saw it he should've washed her straight up on the spot, treat her fvck up. Leave ego aside, it's infuriating. Even if he didn't get his jacket back, he shoulda shamed the shameless b*tch. Then warn her to never talk to him.

What I'd like us to take from the issue.
1. If a girl disrespects you let her know, don't condone such. It's weak, don't hide behind 'ego'.
2. Like they've said if you can take back your stuff in a better way, do. If you can't so be it. It's personal.
3. Learn to stand firm and say no if it doesn't favour you, don't fall prey to the "real men" or "stingy" or selfish gimmick. Na your money.

Drops mic in anger.

Your guy never gave her the jacket in the first place. She took it. He is a m0ron to have let her take it in fact. And she clearly doesn't respect him.

His case is not the same as what we saying here. We're talking about collecting stuff you willingly gave out by yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hehehe....

Y'all seen this movie?...

Here's the real definition of a simp grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Y'all seen this movie?...

Here's the real definition of a simp grin grin grin

Where can I download the movie?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrsteel: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Picks mic.
Shey no be say I don spoil mic like this.

Whether he started having feelings is up to him. grin grin But I knew all the time she wanted him to be in a relationship but he declined. Funny thing is she still came for the D when she was in a LDR. Guy knew she was a hoe so he didn't commit.

Like you said the problem is the ego, the blue pilled mentality that you want to be seen as a gentle man especially to women. I was once like that too, thank God nature kicked in, life happened. grin grin Forget gentle for golf players, na American football be this.

Cave I need the jacket o grin grin

Drops mic gentle

@bold Ego or fear?
Your friend's case is not ego but fear!
If someone took something from u that u couldn't give your siblings & u were afraid to confront such person, that is fear and not ego.
If u fear someone, u can't scold them even when they go wrong, because u fear them, that was what happened to your friend.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Junnior:

Your guy never gave her the jacket in the first place. She took it. He is a m0ron to have let her take it in fact. And she clearly doesn't respect him.

His case is not the same as what we saying here. We're talking about collecting stuff you willingly gave out by yourself.
But after she took it, he visited her more than once, saw the jacket and didn't take it back. Doesn't this show that he was willing to let it go?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
"The girl you are simping for is simping for a guy wey sabi. The girl you are spending on is spending on a guy wey sabi. The girl you are playing holy holy with or paying for sex is giving it for free to a guy wey sabi and being his sex freak"... yen yen

All that one na consolation wailing cos that sabi guy sure ain't you or any of the many jokers around here grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tonnyray:
"The girl you are simping for is simping for a guy wey sabi. The girl you are spending on is spending on a guy wey sabi. The girl you are playing holy holy with or paying for sex is giving it for free to a guy wey sabi and being his sex freak"...

All that one na consolation wailing cos that sabi guy sure ain't you or any of the many jokers around here grin grin grin

Bros, agba, abeg stop this yeye play na.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
cool

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tonnyray:
"The girl you are simping for is simping for a guy wey sabi. The girl you are spending on is spending on a guy wey sabi. The girl you are playing holy holy with or paying for sex is giving it for free to a guy wey sabi and being his sex freak"...

how many don simp for u?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Junnior:

I know it's not about that, i've said something about gifting, I don't subscribe to collecting things that was given out of one's volition devoid of coercion. Gift out of your magnanimity although sparingly. I'm only seconding skeptic ( I think) post on treating disrespect in an intense non-violent way.

Irrespective of whether he gave her or she took it, it's still wrong on her part to give out like that. I'm saying he shoulda treated her F up immediately he knew, Pronto. Whether he collects it or not is up to him.

Lemme repeat, if you're not married, don't go giving like a fool. Don't be a tool.

Thank you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

I know it's not about that, i've said something about gifting, I don't subscribe to collecting things that was given out of one's volition devoid of coercion. Gift out of your magnanimity although sparingly. I'm only seconding skeptic ( I think) post on treating disrespect in an intense non-violent way.

Irrespective of whether he gave her or she took it, it's still wrong on her part to give out like that. I'm saying he shoulda treated her F up immediately he knew, Pronto. Whether he collects it or not is up to him.

Lemme repeat, if you're not married, don't go giving like a fool. Don't be a tool.

Thank you.
Alright. I agree smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
mrsteel:

@bold Ego or fear?
Your friend's case is not ego but fear!
If someone took something from u that u couldn't give your siblings & u were afraid to confront such person, that is fear and not ego.
If u fear someone, u can't scold them even when they go wrong, because u fear them, that was what happened to your friend.
Lol... Fear, maybe but not the fear of people but the fear of conflict. A lot of people do, it's called being Nice. Not trying to step on people's toes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kantebets:
how many don simp for u?
Are you minding him? Don't roll in the mud with pigs. I have said it before and I will say it again: the ashewo-thread mentality is a disorder of the mind. A disorder that makes grown men lack logic and become predisposed to being so emotional such that they are incorrigibly childish and feminine minded.

If he got emotional and thought my intention to write a truth I know is a consolation, na him sabi; if he then decides to think I am a chronic mastubator, na him sabi. I don't have his time. When he is done with his nonsense and whatever, he will go and sleep. Just leave him to bask in his nonsense. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
But after she took it, he visited her more than once, saw the jacket and didn't take it back. Doesn't this show that he was willing to let it go?
He wasn't willing to let it go. He just didn't have the balls to collect it. If he did, he would have taken it.
According to lighthead, the guy likes the jacket so much. A lot of people had asked for the jacket, even his younger sister. The guy was most likely a weakling who was scared of losing the girl so he let her have her way.

I just hope lighthead has now administered the redpill to him.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrsteel: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Lol... Fear, maybe but not the fear of people but the fear of conflict. A lot of people do, it's called being Nice. Not trying to step on people's toes.
Fear of losing something

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Picks mic...

I agree bruv. Something happened to a friend recently, my guy was having a fling with a babe in the same level for a while. Babe comes to his house and takes a jacket, guy tells her " a lot of people have already asked for this jacket including my younger sister I can't give you". Babe takes it to her house at night without guy's consent. Guy visits her more than once, realizes that she isn't even using it, just hanging it on a rope. Guy didn't talk.

Fast forward to later, guy sees a similar jacket in school on another guy, guy's surprised, tells one of his friends that that jacket looks stunningly similar to his because that friend had asked beforehand which he didn't bulge. Minutes later babe comes to greet the guy in the jacket. You know what that means, the new guy (which is in like the first level of university education) took the jacket from her place or she gave him. This is a jacket my guy really liked.

My guy told me he was astonished, bewildered, surprised, left agog, stunned, any other grammar that depicts shock abeg put am there. I asked him what he did, he said he didn't do anything because of his ego and self respect. I really vexed.

I told him point blank, this is disrespect of the highest order, totally insulting. I told him immediately he saw it he should've washed her straight up on the spot, treat her fvck up. Leave ego aside, it's infuriating. Even if he didn't get his jacket back, he shoulda shamed the shameless b*tch. Then warn her to never talk to him.

What I'd like us to take from the issue.
1. If a girl disrespects you let her know, don't condone such. It's weak, don't hide behind 'ego'.
2. Like they've said if you can take back your stuff in a better way, do. If you can't so be it. It's personal.
3. Learn to stand firm and say no if it doesn't favour you, don't fall prey to the "real men" or "stingy" or selfish gimmick. Na your money.

Drops mic in anger.

You ought to have Force him to collect the Jacket back

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrsteel: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Junnior:

He wasn't willing to let it go. He just didn't have the balls to collect it. If he did, he would have taken it.
According to lighthead, the guy likes the jacket so much. A lot of people had asked for the jacket, even his younger sister. The guy was most likely a weakling who was scared of losing the girl so he let her have her way.

U are very sensible & God bless u plenty!
U just summarized all I have been trying to say in the bold! Dude was just scared of losing her probably because of the seexx he was getting from her or whatever reason!!! These are the type of guys that go back to women to collect gift, because when they gift out something to women, they are either manipulated or intoxicated by one feeling like lust or love, it is not gifted in their right frame of mind. So when they realize how f00lish they were, they go back to collect it. If u gift something in your right frame of mind, there is no way u are going back to collect it! It is an indecisive, childish & skewed emotionally driven act. It only means u were f00lish when u made that decision! No decisive man will gift out something and go back to collect it, it is an indecisive & childish act of going back to your vomit!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Junnior:

Come on! Simps do for the women they like more than they do for their mothers and sisters, it isn't necessarily fear. Someone can be so pussy-wiped to have had his jacket taken without his consent and then decide to let it go; it happens. However, if I grant you that you are correct, this story and cases of gifts still fall under the problem Skepticùs talked about. The thing is, we are bringing what we personally think men should and shouldn't collect into the mix that we are not seeing the purpose of that personal account.

Besides the guy said himself that he didn't collect it because of "ego and self-respect".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Junnior:

This instance you gave hardly fits into the current argument. The apartment was not a gift to them. They were on employment, as such, got accommodation, etc. as is the case when in an established company. Once they got the matching orders, it was only normal they evacuated the building for their replacements. We are talking about human relationships here, not a formal business. In the case of a formal business, when the company gives you things like cars and accommodation, you know for sure that you're giving it back once you no longer work for/with the company. This is the law. We all agree.
GOD bless you Sir. There's a world of difference between a work tool/enabler and a gift. In my organization (as in most), as a senior manager an official car is a must. That's no gift, it ain't yours. It's to enable you get the job done. After 4 years it automatically becomes yours and the company officially effects papers to that effect and immediately give you another official car. That's how it operates in most reasonable corporate organizations. You have earned that first official car and it's been given to you. It can NEVER be recalled. The new official car is a tool and even though you alone drive it, wherever you please it's NOT yours. It's the company's.

Junnior:
If you're gonna run your relationship like a company, I believe every party should from the start be aware of the terms and conditions, you know, like companies do.
GOD bless you again. I see we're actually butting heads with a value system here. A system that believes in acting simply based on how you feel NOT on any integrity of character. They keep citing we should take it back because women won't hesitate to take it back. Call them pussies now dem go vex. grin

Junnior:
Whichever way you spin it, taking back your gifts from someone is an emotional response that is not needed Why do you have to take it back? If you don't, she will become entitled? So? How does that reduce your worth? cheesy
Notice none of them has openly said it is NOT an emotional response. The only cop out is "women also do it", "do it if you want to". What a spineless position. A new generation of men that do things simply because women do it. Next minute they be quoting red pill.
Others say Rick Ross did it, Quavo did it... lol grin grin grin
Obviously people haven't interacted one on one with these celebrities. I have a personal experience with just 2, one YBNL guy and one former Mavins guy. Same chick. These celebrities are the worst of the worst SIMPS ever. Take my word to the bank. Note I'm using that word simp for the very first time. From comedy to embarrassment it turned to outright disgust. I had to cut many of their calls myself cos it was too odious to bear. Yes she'd put on speaker on many occasions so we could laugh. But hey we're on a red pill thread, monkey see monkey do. Rossay did it so it's perfect. Smh. grin

Junnior:
Some things are shades of grey, but some things are just black and others white. This here is stark black.
For me, this isn't shades of grey. It's stark black: you shouldn't collect back what you've given out.
This is how a man talks. No shades of grey. No "if you like". No "I do it because women do it though I'm better than them o" grin
Clowns grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You ought to have Force him to collect the Jacket back
Lol, I wasn't there. He told me about it. I'd have told him to vex, but to collect it up to him. Make I come carry person matter for head. grin grin . What if they started Doing again behind my back?

My own was para...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kantebets:
how many don simp for u?
Na me be the Chief simp na. No rival. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Lol, I wasn't there. He told me about it. I'd have told him to vex, but to collect it up to him. Make I come carry person matter for head. grin grin . What if they started Doing again behind my back?

My own was para...
It's good that you minded your business. Whether it is ego or fear, nothing should stop one from collecting back if they want to.

I am still wondering how one can say he was afraid of losing someone he didn't commit to. Someone he knew was a hòe and was just smashing with no attachments. I wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's good that you minded your business. Whether it is ego or fear, nothing should stop one from collecting back if they want to.

I am still wondering how he was afraid of losing someone he didn't commit to. Someone he knew was a hòe and was just smashing with no attachments. I wonder.

The things some of my guys in relationships and situationships have done have had me wonder. Seriously, is this my guy. Like seriously. A lot of guys are redpilled(natural masculinity) in theory not in action.

Keeping frame when pvssy whipped isn't a mean feat. Guys will just relent in frame, some go as much as dropping the frame and leaving the bare picture.

Be on guard guys, always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
I fit bet my black balls say if the roles were reversed,the girl go treat him fvck up instantly.

I remember one thread like that wey hit FP,babe see her Bobo with another girl for mall,right there the babe asked her BF to remove everything he was wearing undecided do you know why??she bought the clothes and shoes he was wearing and demanded for it back without giving a fvck,This one happened overseas.

There's another video I saw the same scenario except it happened here in Nigeria

Women are very similar to children in many ways---emotionally, physically (compared to men), logically, etc. If you look at women like kids (or juvenile adults), a lot of their actions and behaviours starts to "make sense."

Kids are naturally solipsistic/egocentric.
If you give/gift a child something, it's socially frowned upon to take it back, and since women are more 'shrewd/aware' in social situations, they have the added ability of employing 'shame tactics' (not unlike some kids anyway) to get their way.
If a kid gifts you something and later wants it back for whatever reason, they won't hesitate nor contemplate "dignity" because they're "helpless" and "weak" compared to you.

"A man's facade of strength is his weakness (ego), a woman's facade of weakness is her strength (victimhood)."

If you don't control or 'take charge' of a child, the child will disrespect and take advantage of you. They'll hit, slap or insult you without a second thought because "adults" will back them up if you retaliate (especially after utilising their tear ducts to show their "innocence." )
"Leave am, na pikin.."---"Leave am, she be woman.."
If one doesn't face or gets absolved of the consequences/repercussions of their actions/behaviour, they don't learn so they don't grow, a la 'spoilt children'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndX2RFHmMNg
(55 seconds video). She how she slapped him without hesitation, was shocked that her actions have consequences and then other men rushed and beat up him up.
Also, the guy proceeded to sue the show, win, and become an actor whereas the lady's career is seemingly ruined (I'm not promoting violence but I'm not promoting being a simp/doormat either).

You'll hear "A real man wouldn't/shouldn't..", "Aren't you ashamed?", "You be man oh", etc.
But like Esther Vilar stated-- "Any qualities in a man that a woman finds useful (in this case, gifts and money), she calls masculine, all
others, of no use to her or to anyone else for that matter, she chooses to call
effeminate."

"Once a woman realises she can get through life on her looks, her mind stops maturing."
As a man, you probably dreamt of being an astronaut, a prince or your favourite fictional character when you were younger but you grew older, became matured, and left those dreams behind.
Little girls are 'taught' to marry rich/wealthy men that will take care of them. They get older but still retain this 'ideology'.
Once they acknowledge this "reality", their development is likely stunted, they put in less effort/work into their growth and retain neotenic mindsets and behaviours, which is further reinforced by society giving women child-like benefits and accountability (or lack thereof).

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Come on! Simps do for the women they like more than they do for their mothers and sisters, it isn't necessarily fear. Someone can be so pussy-wiped to have had his jacket taken without his consent and then decide to let it go; it happens.
Simps are driven by fear:

Fear of losing her.

Lol at pvssy-wiped. Boss, it is still fear. They fear that they will lose that pvssy they getting, so they do her bidding. It is the fear of losing her that makes them do for their girls' what they wouldn't do for their relatives.

However, if I grant you that you are correct, this story. and cases of gifts still fall under the problem Skepticùs talked about.

The thing is, we are bringing what we personally think men should and shouldn't collect into the mix that we are not seeing the purpose of that personal account.
Skepticus talked about putting women in their place when they step out of line. True, that's the case here, and I agree. I initially thought lighthead was using it as an instance to support that GIFTS should be collected back.

The case of gifts does not fall under

Besides the guy said himself that he didn't collect it because of "ego and self-respect".
The guy is clearly a simp. He never gave her the jacket. She took it. So, what's ego and self-respect got to do with that? If someone TAKES stuff that belongs to you without your consent, you take it back, not hide behind ego and self-respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.