Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751207 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
I was in a restaurant yesterday eating. While I was eating, a guy and his girlfriend walked in. They wanted to buy food too. They both made their orders, and the guy told the restaurant lady to put one meat each for both him and girlfriend. The girlfriend said, no. That she wants to eat two meats o. The guy say for where, make they put one meat for her joor. The girlfriend begin para o, say she no go even eat again if they no put the two meat. Na im the boyfriend tell the restaurant lady abeg serve only me jare.

The thing sweet me eh. I wanted to shake the guy when I'm done eating but they left before I finished eating. I say correct. Na man you be bros.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2021
DAY 252, REDPILL 2021

Women get damaged by trying to play men's game.

Men get damaged by abandoning their game to help women play their game.

End result: low value women and weak men.

Authority: stay focus.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Morning y'all

Another day to down some cold pills!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
I jes saw the most hilarious movie ever 'gunpowder milkshake'.. In a fight to the death they gave men knives and women guns..Feminist movement is fucking funny Aswearugawd grin grin grin
welcome to da wrld............. feminist movie na get 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2021
luminouz:

Not Nigerians...just female Nigerians.

They will respond as such on DNA issues.

One of my lifetime goals in giving back to the society is to build a subsidised DNA center. I'm sure I will be the most hated Nigerian ever.
WTF.............................. I'll be ur die hard fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
A woman doesn't like you, she only likes the fact that you like her, understand the difference, please don't be misled she's genuinely interested in you for you,she's not

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

my take on guys asking for second chance.

she caught you cheating, so bros, do the apologies. write some long lust, sorry love letter.

tell her how you are sorry bro.. the good times you both shared.. the sweet sex, the fun, the vibes..how she fed you from her spoon
blah blah bla blah.bla
buh bro, don't You ask for a second chance, how about we replace second chance with "DO HAVE A GOOD LIFE" BYE.

#Streetdrills
#strictdrills

Really but if a girl does dat it becomes another boregame grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Kevincal144444:
I was in a restaurant yesterday eating. While I was eating, a guy and his girlfriend walked in. They wanted to buy food too. They both made their orders, and the guy told the restaurant lady to put one meat each for both him and girlfriend. The girlfriend said, no. That she wants to eat two meats o. The guy say for where, make they put one meat for her joor. The girlfriend begin para o, say she no go even eat again if they no put the two meat. Na im the boyfriend tell the restaurant lady abeg serve only me jare.

The thing sweet me eh. I wanted to shake the guy when I'm done eating but they left before I finished eating. I say correct. Na man you be bros.
Exactly, Without d knowledge of Redpill, some guys out there are naturally endowed with d attitude of being strict and authoritative no bending down to girls. Then meeting Redpiller's in Dix forum only add to d natural ones endowed in Dem.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2021
I am something i am trying so hard to stay relevant even though i know evrybody rejected me . cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chittu: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Kevincal144444:

That's a shit test and the guy passed with flying colours.

A nice guy would think succumbing to the girl's request will make her love him more, but the irony of it is that she'll see you as a weak man who can't stand his ground and can be easily manipulated.
She'll start losing respect for you.
But you see that guy there? That action he took will make the girl respect him more.
More means less and less means more!!
That's the irony of female psych.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Kevincal144444:

You must be a very slow eater!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kevincal144444:

Real men, dey the outside world.
Funny thing, they don't know what's redpill or been an alpha.
That's just the way they are....but surprisingly this same guy fit don make some simp move to this girl in the past.

For her to have that mind to request for 2meat..... while her man is having one.

We don't need to applaud him yet.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amperes:
Your so called wife commits adultery on national tv, she explains it away by claiming you are a bad boy, " He will Understand". She knows you are weak, she has no respect (love) for you. you couldnt even pretend not to be weak. while she was still in the house, oblivious to the goings-on outside, you rationalized her cheating behavior and even promised to forgive her if she apologizes. Gentlemen of the Pill, if you ever needed a real life example of SIMPING, here it is. A lot of men are getting married to retired hoes without even knowing. these hoes seem to be very successful at targeting top tier men. pray tell, why will a high value male like NEDU get entangled with a HOE.

Ubunja came to mind.... Alpha bleeps beta bucks
She massaged his ego, by saying her husband is a bad boy, he will understand...
Some men lack common sense, a woman wey dey respect you no fit run matters with another man for national TV

Redpill is Golden... Person wey hate the red pill never understand am... All men gaz take that pill...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Femzaremz:
You must be a very slow eater!

Na take away they buy.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
I am something i am trying so hard to stay relevant even though i know evrybody rejected me . cheesy cheesy
Can't you do without violence grin? Peace dey u want chase am comot embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Real men, dey the outside world.
Funny thing, they don't know what's redpill or been an alpha.
That's just the way they are....but surprisingly this same guy fit don make some simp move to this girl in the past.

For her to have that mind to request for 2meat..... while her man is having one.

We don't need to applaud him yet.

But shit testing is always on, for her to request for 2meat doesn't mean the guy done simp before, women dey shit test anytime so we need to applaud him for passing that one so to motivate him for the next one

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bigtigerboss:

But shit testing is always on, for her to request for 2meat doesn't mean the guy done simp before, women dey shit test anytime so we need to applaud him for passing that one so to motivate him for the next one
Your right on point bossu..

But as a man, you got think left and right all the time in scenarios like this.

For that girl to demand for 2meats when her guy is having just one....tells it all that my guy most likely don simp throway pant.

"SHE EVEN INSISTED, SHE WON'T CHOP UNTIL SHE HAS THAT TWO MEAT. ( Keyword INSISTED)

bros, you think am, woman shit test us because they know kind of men we are.

Don't be surprised that my guy use brain take save face, because he dey public and all eyes are watching..... and as soon as they leave that restaurant, he dey give that girl 3k make she go buy any kind meat she want....( That's simping with sense)

I mean as a normal guy man, he supposed dey embarrassed, how him go say make them give am one meat.... and you wan chop two meat...even some Simps with hot annoyance will reflex that way.

Even some young teenagers, will react that way...to their siblings, crush..

Though i might be wrong

But Bros, am not calling him a simp.....i just dey try weigh two odds.
Why that girl go get that mind at all to request for 2meat..... while her guy de with only one for public.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by timayorlaptop(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
HP Folio 9480m
4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Core i5 @2.6ghz
Keyboard light
14” screen size
Size- medium
PRICE : 135,000 NAIRA

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
timayorlaptop:
HP Folio 9480m
4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Core i5 @2.6ghz
Keyboard light
14” screen size
Size- medium
PRICE : 135,000 NAIRA
As a redpiller I will price this baby for 75k

Deal or fuçkoff to the right section wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Catfishing:

As a redpiller I will price this baby for 75k

Deal or fuçkoff to the right section wink

As a redpiller ?? Redpillers should aim to quash the price of commodity just like a damaged high mileage woman claiming she deserves everything to in our pocket?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is a girl I took out on a date, I don’t usually do dates but just did it this time around coz she seems to be feeling my vibe.. Called her and noticed the phone went off while we were talking, didn’t hesitate to ask her which is it, so I can know what’s up on time.. If she’s in or out. We should always be bold enough to ask them stuffs like this. I haven’t called her since then tho.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

As a redpiller ?? Redpillers should aim to quash the price of commodity just like a damaged high mileage woman claiming she deserves everything to in our pocket?
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is a fool I was playing along with some time ago. See the fuulish entitlement, only her wants all of that, girl I only met once, oh lawd.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThomasShelby:
This is a girl I took out on a date, I don’t usually do dates but just did it this time around coz she seems to be feeling my vibe. Called her and noticed the phone went off while we were talking, didn’t hesitate to ask her which is it, so I can know what’s up on time. If she’s in or out. We should always be bold enough to ask them stuffs like this. I haven’t called her since then tho.
As for me, I would never call her back. If she doesn't call me then it's Adios.

I don't think I can drop 2 miss calls on any lady that is not my mum or is not with my kidney/liver/kid(s) or money.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThomasShelby:
This is a girl I took out on a date, I don’t usually do dates but just did it this time around coz she seems to be feeling my vibe.. Called her and noticed the phone went off while we were talking, didn’t hesitate to ask her which is it, so I can know what’s up on time.. If she’s in or out. We should always be bold enough to ask them stuffs like this. I haven’t called her since then tho.

I don't get you. Asking her that question is not boldness, it's just a normal thing and besides most girls won't say they cut the call outright. She might wanna quickly do something or in a tight spot or whatever.

You need more than an abruptly cut call to "vet" a woman

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Catfishing:

As for me, I would never call her back. If she doesn't call me then it's Adios.

I don't think I can drop 2 miss calls on any lady that is not my mum or is not with my kidney/liver/kid(s) or money.

Hmmn we watch bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThomasShelby:
This is a fool I was playing along with some time ago. See the fuulish entitlement, oh lawd.
Her dad is in the village soiling the earth, her mother is selling clothes to make ends meet. Her brother is hustling as a conductor just to eat 101 and she is here forming posh and trying to leech on you.....God save the simps embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThomasShelby:
This is a fool I was playing along with some time ago. See the fuulish entitlement, only her wants all of that, girl I only met once, oh lawd.
If na me...na absolute silence or "K" she go collect after that text....

Funny enough, another dude is tired of banging her black ass

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
luminouz:

I don't get you. Asking her that question is not boldness, it's just a normal thing and besides most girls won't say they cut the call outright. She might wanna quickly do something or in a tight spot or whatever.

You need more than an abruptly cut call to "vet" a woman

Okay then. She was actually tired coz she just came back from school and she felt I wanted to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThomasShelby:

Okay then. She was actually tired coz she just came back from school and she felt I wanted to meet up.
Vet her more...

To be sure...

My humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
luminouz:

If na me...na absolute silence of "K" she go collect after that text....

Funny enough, another dude is tired of banging her black ass

The fuulish babe Na even fair girl, medical student. Infact this one later billed me 15k and I kept playing along that she should come collect money, shishi she no see, after she wasted transport, airtime and energy. She called me up to 80 times if I could recollect, seriously. Yet I didn’t give her a naira. No be me she go finesse. Sad part is that she’s a very rude and entitled one one at that.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.